• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Marvel: Next Generation

Hey, chances are you guys are already finishing with your CS' s for Friday...but in case you need more info or want to help flesh out backstories to be accurate with the comics or research powersets of your potential parents, I found ComicVine an excellent source for my characters. Just thought to put it out there in case you need it.

Comics explained or comic historian on Youtube are also good sources if you need to catch up on certain story arcs like Civil War or House of M or the new reset after Secret Wars earlier this year.

I just realized that I can't post my cs until after I kill the character I'm killing or I'll spoil it >.> SHIT

Uhhhh.....you might want to double check your previous statement, Eu....just friendly caution.

Though some people probably already saw that twist coming.

Last edited by a moderator:
I already said I planned an emotional death. :P EVERYONE ELSE WAS READY FOR IT AND YOU WEREN't? someone, I won't say lonecoyote already knows who's dying anyway heheheheheh

No, you did say you were planningn an emotional death. What you didn't say was which character. That could indicate perhapsthat you had a plan with coyote or Aio or someone else for one of their characters to perish.

But yes, I see what you're saying, lol. :)

Wait, where do we post of CS? If so I'll start getting ready! How do you change the color of your background, I could never figure it out.

I'll link here just in case I did miss someone >.> and bc damn notifications never work

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got home but posted. I'm running on 2 hrs of sleep right now, and the plane rides messed me up.

No worries; we figured the fighting would start tonight more than likely. Welcome back, by the way! Hope you have a good rest and we'll see you later!

Hey also, PM me when you get a shot. I have an idea I want to run by you.

@Aio

guys I've been trying to type out the bios for my 2 new cs and having a god awful block in creativity.

Hey so if anyone has any ideas for backgrounds on Domino's Child or Blink & Mimic's child pm me...I think my brain is having a meltdown.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back