• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Marvel: Next Generation

Theo: Aww don't get all jealous on me, princess. *puts an arm around Yana's waist* Bet you're the same way. Minus the creepy part. *raises a brow* Secret fan club for the attractive bad guys.

Idun: *laughs and covers her mouth, biting her thumb to keep her from laughing too hard* Me neither, can you go find me one? *thinks* Do you like any of the baddies?

Destin: it is a rather pretty face, isn't it? Don't be so sure, sweetheart. I've got the spell to save your life.

Danica: I suddenly feel like I need to confess my sins in a church....

Armani: *literally dead because of this*

Nikolai: yeah, sure thing, I'll find you a good one. *makes a disgusted face* no, they're all a little creepy. and mostly male. now, if you were bad, I might change my mind.

my children need to stop keeping me up at night...... i've gotta hit the bed! expect me back in the morning with some more yelling about these children. also with death. yes. death.

Yana : Who say's I'm jealous? *Crosses arms and pouts slightly.* I told you time and time before. It's Queen, not princess.

Dust: And I got a mind to end yours. Don't get cocky. Maybe from afar it's cute but I can't speak for up close.

AND I NEED TO FINISH A PROJECT....but I'm too excited. (:'()

Destin: hey now, I'm a puppy dog under this exterior. *pouts**still looks better than every male i know personally*

YOU CAN DO IT. I BELIEVE IN YOU.

Okay my eyes are burning. The big bang will happen tomorrow, I'm sure of it.... GOODNIGHT.

Dust: *Secretly fawns over his pout but no way in hell will show it.* Sure you are hun, and I willingly let myself be controlled.

I WILL DO THIS!! MAXIMUM EFFORT!

Idun: Thanks, I'll be sure to find you someone too. *smiles and kisses his cheek* good answer! *looks to the side and mumbles something about a bed*

Theo: Just seemed like it, doll. *laughs* we still need to go over that. *looks at Idun* I know what you said. You need a higher power for that statement.

FINISH YOUR PROJECT! YOU GOT THIS ISH.

I'm sleepy too, I'll make a reply whenever i can tomorrow.

Yana: *Smiles* Well when you can admit I'm right we'll talk about the Queen situation.

Night everyone. I'll post late tomorrow unless I wake up early enough to respond.

Estrid: You need to get your act together and wake up earlier, my social life is more important than your sleep cycle!

But seriously, if things are about to start kicking off I see some early nights and 4am alarms in my future... and it will all be worth it

*sia voice* IM ALLLIIIIIIIIIVVEEEEE

Danica: Sia voice? More like never sing again.

Me: what did I do to you

Danica: *pulls out receipts*

Me: oh

I might get a post up as Armani to end the day. It'll be like an hour or so from now so if anyone wants to do anything wrap it up now!

*thinks about how long the in rp day summary is gonna be* I don't even remember everything I'm going to have to reread the last like 7 pages.

I need more sleep.....I don't feel alive.

Theo: CPR!

Me: wait whut

Theo: *begins doing compressions and breaths*

Okay, here's my plan. Gonna post as Armani and politely tell Jonas that all signals are down, he can either wait out the war, or help win it. Then just be super vague about everyone settling in then do a rp day summary (rip me) Everyone can write reactions and start the day in their next post or just not. It's up to each person.

I literally just looked at my mom and said "IT'S TIME" the same way the Gollum says Precious and laughed maniacally. tfw my mom knows more about the big bang than you guys do because she's forced to listen to me talk about it like a fuckin nerd

I'm sitting in class bouncing in my seat cause I'm to excited. I'm getting stares but I don't care!

Me:*smiles like a maniac* Are you ready kids?

Asya & Yana: nope. How about you just leave us alone already. You fucked up our lives to much already. Go away!

Me: NEVER!!!

OKAY. IF ANYONE WANTS TO GET A POST UP BEFORE THE TIME SKIP TELL ME RIGHT NOW BECAUSE I'M GETTING THE SUMMARY UP SOON.

Just gonna say, Idun's sleeping by the entrance with her hammer in her lap and her sword leaned against the wall beside her and she's facing everyone. Besides that side note, time skip!

Idun: Thank you. I appreciate you. *reads the summary* ......... *stands quietly and walks away* I'll be taking my leave now. I'm done with this and will be expecting my check in the mail.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back