• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Magical Girls Academy (Open!)

((Im in Elemental classroom uh.... yea but um i think we are not allowed to use the story's npcs without the GM's permission?? And the characters didn't arrive yet (i think))

Magic history? May as well. Still having his Chinese food in front of him, he teleports back to China, throwing away the food and teleporting back to the classroom. Taking out the Magic History book, he turns to the page he was assigned to go. Reading the page, he ignores the teachers talking. Finishing the page, he teleports to China again, teleporting back he has a bowl of Pho, with a spoon and fork. Sitting back down, he uses his fork to get the noodles, his spoon for the liquid inside the bowl.

The loudspeakers boomed as all the students walked in. "Welcome, boys and girls, to the MGA!" it said. Trey began walking in with the rest of the students, listening to some rock music with his earbuds as he did. He walked in, seeing many, many confusing things happening. He wasn't sure who to talk to or where to go, so he just looked around and began walking down the hall way. He closed his eyes as he listened to his music and found himself bumping into a student and falling down. He took his earbuds out. "ow.." He said.

(can someone help me out here? My notifs weren't working right.. >.<)

(Go to the Elementals class, they're currently studying Magic History.)

Catherine turned the book to the page the teacher said. 'This is boring' she thought. She placed her opened book in front of her, in standing position and open her spell book which is in her lap. She turned the pages, finding something. She stop as she found it "Ahah" she mumbled and let out a soft giggle that she even barely heard. "charta musca facere illos" she casted but by whispering. She removed the book in front of her face and saw the teacher's face, covered with a paper as all papers in the table scattered in the air.

(@WHOEVER IS AT THE ELEMENTAL ROOM)

Kain looked up, as the paper began to float in the air. His eyes tracking them. He spoke in a hushed tone before his eyes flashed red" Ad terram pariter revertentur." He said a cold wave went through the room, as the paper turned into grey ash dissipating into the air.

Raisa crossed her legs under the desk, head resting in her hand. The sound of the occasional flipping of the page as the class read the textbook made her slightly uneasy. When all the papers on the teacher's desk flew up and scattered, she joined the ripple of laughter that swept across the room.

Then the papers dissipated into thin air, and the fun was over. At least someone had attempted to lighten the mood. Raisa reluctantly continued reading, but soon she grew bored again. So to preoccupy herself she used her power to create little whirlpools of water inside her water bottle.

Seeing everything happen soo quicky, he teleports back to China, coming back, he comes back with orange chicken. Holding a Orange box, he sits back down into his seat, piking his fork in the chicken, scooping rice with the spoon. Blowing on the rice and chicken before eating it. Pretty much ignoring the teacher and the book he's supposed to read.

Elle was started by the papers at first, but then she began to give quiet giggles. It stopped and she watched the teacher in an awkward position. She began going through her books, hoping to get her assignments. She couldn't help but giggle again as she thought about it, earning a glare from the teacher that silenced her.

Catherine's eyes widened as the papers turned to grey ashes. Mad, Catherine scanned the pages of her spell book "Sit luminaria averte" she casted, still in a whisper. The light bulbs inside the classroom broke and fell into pieces.

Deirdre tried to read, but she had never been that interested in history. One dead guy was much the same as another.

She saw other kids using their powers and was instantly jealous. She was more of a, dare she think it, traditional magical girl. If she wasn't transformed, she had no powers whatsoever. Sure, fireballs and wings were flashy, but she wouldn't mind having her magic ready to go at all times.

Kuroha getting annoyed, sends out energy blasts to where the light bulbs used to be, the blasts acting as temporary light bulbs. He changes the properties of the blasts, having them generate the same amount of light as before. "Ok hell! Just stop, I'm trying to eat by my Orange Chicken and rice please!" He points to the food in front of him and on his desk.

Trey walked into the classroom to see a bunch of fighting and some random guy fighting about his chinese food. "First off, cool your jets, just go get some more food or something." He said as he walked past the boy and sat down in a seat.

( Damn, sorry for the late post @queenhistoria and @DawnAntalios , took a nap when I got home. )

"Hang out with these two women, or go to class?" The thought had crossed Vali's mind that class, should, be starting soon at some point. He liked to be punctual whenever possible... But he also found classrooms dull when there was no one he knew in them, like maybe this entire school for example save the two people in front of him.

With a slight smile, Vali responds, "If would have me, then I will gladly oblige. It would be rather rude to abandon two people I've only just met, wouldn't it?"

Sheryl smiled at her companions and winked at Vali's reply.

" If you were worrying about skipping classes do not worry, I have that all covered. "

She then motioned for them to follow her outside to the school grounds. Then she walked behind the academy to a secluded, shadowy area out of the line of sight of everything else. She then stopped and turned to the others.

" You ready? I have to warn you though: this will take much from me, I did not try to do this with multiple people so far, so it might weather me a bit. Anyway, just say the word and we shall begin! "

@queenhistoria @Rari

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Son of Crota](Talk to me lol)
Trey goes into the hallway and begins walking again.

[/QUOTE]
Feeling thirsty she went out in the hall to get some water. She was wearing her ballet practice clothes. While she was walking to the water fountain she bumped into someone. "Oh sorry."

"I'm Amu." She smiled at him then got a drink from the water fountain. "Man I wished I had brought my water bottle. So are you in the middle class or is this a free period for you?"

@Son of Crota

Catherine, VERY annoyed because she IS ALWAYS IGNORED (i cri too :( (), stands up and leaves the classroom 'Ugh. I need to calm down. Ice cream or food would do' she said. "Accipe me ad TRICLINIARIA" she said and teleported to the cafeteria. There are no students but a few teachers, who are probably free, are eating and chatting. She didn't care and started walking to see the available foods.

(!!! WOW IM THE 100TH POST. WOOO!!! )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back