• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Magical Girls Academy (Open!)

[QUOTE="Son of Crota]
"Actually Sheryl, I wouldn't mind practicing with all of you, I'd like to show off some of my power too." He said smiling to her and everyone. "I mean, if that's alright, I don't wanna intrude on anything." He said shyly.

[/QUOTE]
Sheryl bowed before Trey in respect.

" I would be honored if you accept me as training partner. I think I will still wear my medallion though... there is no telling what would happen without it. Oh and I have never fought anyone like this I always had to practice alone... so please guide my hands for a bit. "

She clasped her hands and then an ethereal, star looking weapon appeared in her hands.

" This is my weapon which I used until now. If you accept it, it will be my chosen weapon. "

Trey smiled and bowed back. "Of course, I'll do my best." He said as he took a deep breath before lifting his hands up to the air and down to the floor. When he did, a red magic circle appeared, and a blade came out of the flames caused by the circle. He unsheathed the sword from the flames and smiled, pointing it forward to Sheryl. "This is my phoenix sword. It can burst into flames and damage my enemies, but not me. Plus it helps with my special move." He said to her. "Let's do our best!" He said to Sheryl brightly.

[QUOTE="Lord Anubis]Kain smiled rising to the surface. He swam over the the ledge next to her looking in her eyes" that was minor magic i can do a lot more worry not love!" He said calmly with a bit of a smile.

[/QUOTE]
Elle rose a brow, she was curious. Giving a smile, she played her feet into the water some more. He was quite peculiar. She liked it, it was different. He stared into her eyes, it almost made her red.

"Like what? You can't leave me hanging with an answer like that." She giggled.

She lightly splashed him, along with another grin.

Milah said:
Elle rose a brow, she was curious. Giving a smile, she played her feet into the water some more. He was quite peculiar. She liked it, it was different. He stared into her eyes, it almost made her red.
"Like what? You can't leave me hanging with an answer like that." She giggled.

She lightly splashed him, along with another grin.
Kain smiled" well for starters!" He said pointing his finger at her. Suddenly black fog formned under causing Elle to rise into the air. Not by much, but the fog gave a feeling of a subtle cold. Kain smiled letting her back down dissipating the fog. He splashed some water on her smiling while still holding eye contact.

animegirl20 said:
Amu came back she had stiil had her dance clothes on and had her bags in hand. "Back! So what are we doing?"
" You hyped me up with the training idea! " Sheryl exclaimed to Amu with determined fire in her eyes. " Trey agreed to train with me but... " she started to think about something even more fun... something truly amazing.

" I have an idea. " said she finally. " How about we all train together at the same time? Either free for all or a 2v2 match? " she turned to Trey, Amu and Mist in question. " That way it would be even more spectacular and more interesting dodging all of our attacks! "

@Metaphysics

Trey points his sword to the air and it envelops in flames. "That sounds like a great idea!" He said as his hands smell of ash and smoke again. "By the way, my powers link to my emotions too, so if you smell ash and smoke, it mean I'm happy." He said shyly to them. "Anyway, sounds good!" He said again.

Sheryl looked at Mist with curiosity in her eyes. She did not like the idea, not because she though Mist would not be able to hold them back - hell she was sure they would get a beating - but she did not want to fight her like this. Although it was her decision so she might had something in her mind.

" You sure about this? It would be hardly called unfair since I do believe you being stronger than us but three against one feels... unsportsmanlike. "

[QUOTE="Lord Anubis]Kain smiled" well for starters!" He said pointing his finger at her. Suddenly black fog formned under causing Elle to rise into the air. Not by much, but the fog gave a feeling of a subtle cold. Kain smiled letting her back down dissipating the fog. He splashed some water on her smiling while still holding eye contact.

[/QUOTE]
Elle felt herself levitate, it scared her at first, but then she was let down gently. She was a bit impressed, this was new. She shivered though from the cold still. It was interesting to see others's abilities.

"I'm just an Empath. That's all I am, and probably will ever be." She spoke.

She splashed him back lightly. The water felt good, since the sun was beaming down. All of a sudden, Elle heard the sound of a dying whale. Oh wait, it was her stomach. She felt her cheeks grow red, getting a bit embarrassed by it.

Milah said:
Elle felt herself levitate, it scared her at first, but then she was let down gently. She was a bit impressed, this was new. She shivered though from the cold still. It was interesting to see others's abilities.
"I'm just an Empath. That's all I am, and probably will ever be." She spoke.

She splashed him back lightly. The water felt good, since the sun was beaming down. All of a sudden, Elle heard the sound of a dying whale. Oh wait, it was her stomach. She felt her cheeks grow red, getting a bit embarrassed by it.
Kain smiled getting out of the pool he extended a hand to her to help her up" everyone is much more then they are some just havent realized it yet." He said winking at her. He smiled" perhaps a bite to eat would be nice ya?" He said.

[QUOTE="Lord Anubis]Kain smiled getting out of the pool he extended a hand to her to help her up" everyone is much more then they are some just havent realized it yet." He said winking at her. He smiled" perhaps a bite to eat would be nice ya?" He said.

[/QUOTE]
Elle grabbed the hand extended to her, she got up. Tugging on the t-shirt she wore that was clinging to her. She grew red immediately at the wink. She let go of his extended hand, and nodded.

"I want to c-change out of these clothes though, they aren't exactly dining material." She laughed.

Milah said:
Elle grabbed the hand extended to her, she got up. Tugging on the t-shirt she wore that was clinging to her. She grew red immediately at the wink. She let go of his extended hand, and nodded.
"I want to c-change out of these clothes though, they aren't exactly dining material." She laughed.
Kain smiled" very well lady Elle i shall be here upon your return." He said calmly smiling as well. He snapped his fingers, as strings of darkness flowed from the shadows casted in the area forming kains clothes from before.

[QUOTE="Lord Anubis]Kain smiled" very well lady Elle i shall be here upon your return." He said calmly smiling as well. He snapped his fingers, as strings of darkness flowed from the shadows casted in the area forming kains clothes from before.

[/QUOTE]
"That must come in handy, but I will meet you here later too. It was nice meeting you." She said.

Elle started walking in the direction of her bag, grabbing it and walking back to her dorm room. She was almost there, she seemed to be in such a good mood. Making friends wasn't easy, but this wasn't hard. She grabbed her keys, placing them in the slot. She tossed her bag onto the bed, slipping herself into some comfier clothes. She left her clothes to dry. Stepping out of the dorm, she began to make her way to Kain.

Milah said:
"That must come in handy, but I will meet you here later too. It was nice meeting you." She said.
Elle started walking in the direction of her bag, grabbing it and walking back to her dorm room. She was almost there, she seemed to be in such a good mood. Making friends wasn't easy, but this wasn't hard. She grabbed her keys, placing them in the slot. She tossed her bag onto the bed, slipping herself into some comfier clothes. She left her clothes to dry. Stepping out of the dorm, she began to make her way to Kain.
Kain awaited Elles return leaning against a light post. He looked at her, as she came walking back changed. He smiled " well must say you look certinly ravishing!" He said in a friendly tone.

Their silence was her answer. Mist did not say anything about her question but Sheryl was almost certain that she was dead serious in her request. Still... something deep within her said not to fight with her. No matter how many times did she look upon the nature deity a warm, fuzzy feeling coursed through her entire body. It was almost like she...

She shook her head. No that could not be right. Or could it?

" I see you have already decided then. " said Sheryl with a reluctant sigh. " Then let us go to a big roomy place so that we could all move easily. Where do you think it would be the best? "

Trey looked over to Amu and thought about fighting her. Normally, he would think it's fun, but fighting her? For some reason, it didn't feel right to him. If he would, he was going to make his flames non-lethal so

It wouldn't hurt her he looked at his

Palm as he set them on fire and sighed, putting it out in the blink of an eye. "Sure...lets go." He said as he turned away from them.

[QUOTE="Son of Crota](we are.)
Trey let his sword ablaze and readied for the fight.

[/QUOTE]
(After we find some where to do it lol. Did you read the posts?)

(Just going to put this in, won't be on again til later.)

"There's probably a training room somewhere." She said as she looked very thoughtful.

( gonna propel the thing forward so we can continue when all of you want it )

Sheryl nodded then followed Mist to the said training room. It was surprisingly big compared to the others in the academy, this one was probably designed for such combat training that they wanted to do right now. As they entered the lights turned on by themselves, illuminating the gigantic place with orange light. There was barely anything inside but few desks and lockers near the walls, the entire middle part was open perfect for all of them.

Now that they have arrived Sheryl positioned herself from a good distance from Mist and conjured her ethereal blade. As she gripped it with all of her might she still felt something strangely disturbing when she faced her opponent, but nodded at her nonetheless.

" On your mark, ready whenever you are guys. "

Users who are viewing this thread

Back