• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Magical Girls Academy (Open!)

[QUOTE="Lord Anubis]Kain senced eyes had fell upon him, and turned towerds its direction. Although he saw no one looking he could tell by how flustered the girl he saw earlier was. Thats how he knew it was her gaze that caught hus attention. He spoke to her in a calm tone" are you alright?" He asked.

[/QUOTE]
Elle grew redder, and still didn't look at him. She cursed in her head about her shyness. She grew the courage to turn around. A shy smile grew on her face. She attempted to speak. She swam a bit closer so he wouldn't have to strain to hear her. He was calm, it made her a bit comfortable. She forced the urge to give a small twitch at the wavelengt

"I-I'm fine. I'm sorry for s-staring."

Milah said:
Elle grew redder, and still didn't look at him. She cursed in her head about her shyness. She grew the courage to turn around. A shy smile grew on her face. She attempted to speak. She swam a bit closer so he wouldn't have to strain to hear her. He was calm, it made her a bit comfortable. She forced the urge to give a small twitch at the wavelengt
"I-I'm fine. I'm sorry for s-staring."
Kain gave a friendly smile" do not worry love it does no harm to look at someone. I hope you do not mind my presence here." He said his glowing red eyes looking into hers.

animegirl20 said:
Amu had followed the three into the dark room where Sherly was about to tell them something. While standing with them Amu realized she was still in her outfit. She powered down and waited.
@Metaphysics

@DawnAntalios

(hows that?)
Sheryl noticed the newcomer in the room as she fell silent. She then made some light so they would see things better now that there were four of them. With curiosity and smile she turned towards her.

" Oh hello, I am sorry I did not notice that someone else was here too, probably it was too dark. " she said " Is there something we can help you with? "

@animegirl20

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Lord Anubis]Kain gave a friendly smile" do not worry love it does no harm to look at someone. I hope you do not mind my presence here." He said his glowing red eyes looking into hers.

[/QUOTE]
Elle had to stifle a laugh at being called love. It wasn't something she was called everyday, but it made her give a small laugh. It made her smile too. But the. She realized she was being rude. She spoke happily.

"I-I'll tell you my name if you tell me yours."

"Nothing you say will make me despise you." She said as she hugged Sheryl. "You are my friend, and according to my sister friends trust and accept each other." She added.

DawnAntalios said:
Sheryl noticed the newcomer in the room as she fell silent. She then made some light so they would see things better now that there were four of them. With curiosity and smile she turned towards her.
" Oh hello, I am sorry I did not notice that someone else was here too, probably it was too dark. " she said " Is there something we can help you with? "

@animegirl20
Amu looked up at her. "Oh no actually I want here your story."

Sheryl closed her eyes and took a deep breath. Yes, they must know, for I wish not to build friendship upon lies and deceit.

" I was not entirely honest with you about my abilities. " she said with regret in her tone " Creating rifts and visiting the universe for serenity are but a fraction of my power. I had to realize this the hard way... "

She then reached within her uniform and revealed a medallion which she wore constantly around her neck. It was silver-ish color with but a single stone in the middle: one similar which she gave to Mist. In the utter silence they could hear it hum silently with energy as it was siphoning power from somewhere.

" When I was little I was constantly picked on. People hated me for what I was but I got used to being bullied and I paid them no attention. That is until one day they took something which was most precious to me: my only friend and companion a raven plushy. I know I was young but it was the only thing I loved more than my life. But one day they have taken it from me and ripped it apart in front of my own eyes. They expected me to cry and to run home in sadness. But what ensued was nothing they have imagined... it was disaster. "

She clutched Veil closer to her before she continued.

anime_girl_and_shadow_dragon_by_shadowwardragon-d62jp83.jpg

" My sorrow and sadness have overflown within me and no longer were just that: fear had become fury, sorrow had become vengeance and I have lost control over my emotions. My eyes turned crimson red and the world ceased to exist in my proximity, the darkest, most powerful demonic creatures of the void entered to our world beckoning my desperate call and they sought to destroy my enemies. Fortunately the bullies were able to flee but the damage was already done. Before I realized what I have done they have ravaged the nearby landscape, setting buildings ablaze, destroying cars before I forced them back to the abyss where they belonged. Terrified I ran home and created this stone as a necklace to sap my powers, for as long as I wear it I can not harm anyone else, be it foe... or friend. "

She remained silent as she quickly wiped away her tears as she looked up to her listeners. Her pet raven remained dead silent in her hands looking at them and at her. Sheryl then mimicked her bittersweet smile from before then said in silence:

" And there you have it. I am a monster and now you too know it. I understand should you decide to abandon me now for your own safety... I think I would do the same... "

@Metaphysics @Son of Crota @animegirl20

Amu quietly listen to her story. when Sheryl was finished Amu thought for a moment then smiled at her and said,"Hey it's alright you have a lot of power that's hard to control. I promise you your not the only one to go through something like this. Besides that doesn't change who you are on the inside right?" She looked at the other two then back at her.

@Metaphysics

@Son of Crota

Mist tightened her hug. Sheryl had been through so much and she was so young. "You're not a monster. And you don't have to worry about hurting me. "I have decided and promised to be with you until the end of time immemorial." She said. Mist was starting to cry. "I will never leave you Sheryl. I'll always be there when you need me."

She looked at them with a mixture of gratitude and disbelief. Still they stand beside her? Still then wish to talk to her, practice with her... and moreover be friends with her? She hugged back Mist, moved and looked at Amu with a big smile in her face. Could it be that perhaps she had truly found friends at last?

" I thank you for your understanding... I... I may need to learn how to be the best friend as I can, I am kind of new to this. But I will try my hardest I promise! "

Veil now flew around then yelling happy " Caw-caw!"s as he soared above their head. Sheryl felt the dark fog finally lifting from her heart.

shelila

he was done teaching becase the bell rang he then moved out of the classroom to go eat some lunch he was hungry. he walked out with aragence. leveing the students in the classroom and walked to his room

"Yeah, you're not alone Sheryl, you'l never be. We all have hardships over our powers, but we still manage to make it through. Personally, fire is really hard to control on certain emotions, it can be pretty disastrous. But your power? You're something special, and we'll always be here." He said as his hands let off the faint smell of smoke and ash.

Sheryl smiled in relief and looked at her new found friends. This warmth she felt in her chest... was this the loving embrace of those around you? Was it what she coveted in her whole life and now she finally got? It was such a good feeling, so good that there were no words, it was impossible to describe. But now she knew what her purpose was: these people put their faith in her, offered their friendship to her. Now she had to work hard to repay their kindness.

" So. " she said carefully " What do you guys want to do now? I wasted your time with my lamentation, I guess it would be good to do something more productive and happy? "

Milah said:
Elle had to stifle a laugh at being called love. It wasn't something she was called everyday, but it made her give a small laugh. It made her smile too. But the. She realized she was being rude. She spoke happily.
"I-I'll tell you my name if you tell me yours."
Kain smiled back this girl began to amuse him, and in no bad way at that. He could tell she was a pure innocent creature. He leaned againat the pools edge" My name is kain veilborn pleasure to make your aquantance.

"Well mind if I change out of my dance clothes first? I rather not walk around like this haha." She looked over at Trey. "By the way that power of yours I was helping you with? Your going to need to do that everyday once a day." She then looked at the time. "Wait does anyone have class right now?"

@Metaphysics

@DawnAntalios

[QUOTE="Lord Anubis]Kain smiled back this girl began to amuse him, and in no bad way at that. He could tell she was a pure innocent creature. He leaned againat the pools edge" My name is kain veilborn pleasure to make your aquantance.

[/QUOTE]
"N-Nice name. I'm Elle Dyson, but people just c-call me Elle." She gave a soft laugh.

Elle rose a brow mischievously, she swam closer. With a quick movement, she let a large splash over Kain. She swam fast away and gave a small laugh. She gave him a small grin, and dove underwater.

Milah said:
"N-Nice name. I'm Elle Dyson, but people just c-call me Elle." She gave a soft laugh.
Elle rose a brow mischievously, she swam closer. With a quick movement, she let a large splash over Kain. She swam fast away and gave a small laugh. She gave him a small grin, and dove underwater.
Kain grined after Elle splashed him with water. It would seem she had grown less tens around him. When she dove under water kain dissapeared from sight black mist left where he was, before it disspiated. Then from nowhere kain appeared behind Elle poking her back. In her mind he spoke calmly" boo!".

animegirl20 said:
"Well mind if I change out of my dance clothes first? I rather not walk around like this haha." She looked over at Trey. "By the way that power of yours I was helping you with? Your going to need to do that everyday once a day." She then looked at the time. "Wait does anyone have class right now?"
@Metaphysics

@DawnAntalios
" No need to hurry, your dancing clothes fit you quite nicely. " winked Sheryl at Amu slyly. Then she also looked at the clock and thought about the classes. She realized that all of them were done for her, as she had them very early in the morning so she shook her head and looked at Amu again.

" I do not have classes at the moment so I am free to do whatever you like. Since you mentioned that you were practicing with Trey, I am curious: would you have some spare time for me later as well? I would love to hone my skills with good opponents. "

"Oh thanks........and sure no problem I'll totally help." She looked towards the door and said, "I better go get my things. I'll be right back." She walked back to the dance studio to get her things.

DawnAntalios said:
" No need to hurry, your dancing clothes fit you quite nicely. " winked Sheryl at Amu slyly. Then she also looked at the clock and thought about the classes. She realized that all of them were done for her, as she had them very early in the morning so she shook her head and looked at Amu again.
" I do not have classes at the moment so I am free to do whatever you like. Since you mentioned that you were practicing with Trey, I am curious: would you have some spare time for me later as well? I would love to hone my skills with good opponents. "

[QUOTE="Lord Anubis]Kain grined after Elle splashed him with water. It would seem she had grown less tens around him. When she dove under water kain dissapeared from sight black mist left where he was, before it disspiated. Then from nowhere kain appeared behind Elle poking her back. In her mind he spoke calmly" boo!".

[/QUOTE]
Elle gave a gasp, breathing in water. She rose from the water, and coughed out the water that infiltrated her lungs. Pushing back her hair, she was surprised at his powers. She heard him say boo. Which seemed almost impossible, so he may have telepathically.

"I-Is that one of your powers or can you do a lot more?"

Elle was curious, she knew that some had powers, but she was curious to what they were. She got up and sat on the ledge of the pool. Letting her legs dangle in the pool water. The wind was cold, due to her temperature change. But the sun was still bright.

"Actually Sheryl, I wouldn't mind practicing with all of you, I'd like to show off some of my power too." He said smiling to her and everyone. "I mean, if that's alright, I don't wanna intrude on anything." He said shyly.

Milah said:
Elle gave a gasp, breathing in water. She rose from the water, and coughed out the water that infiltrated her lungs. Pushing back her hair, she was surprised at his powers. She heard him say boo. Which seemed almost impossible, so he may have telepathically.
"I-Is that one of your powers or can you do a lot more?"

Elle was curious, she knew that some had powers, but she was curious to what they were. She got up and sat on the ledge of the pool. Letting her legs dangle in the pool water. The wind was cold, due to her temperature change. But the sun was still bright.
Kain smiled rising to the surface. He swam over the the ledge next to her looking in her eyes" that was minor magic i can do a lot more worry not love!" He said calmly with a bit of a smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back