• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Love that's forbidden

Bella loved the event of today and wouldn't trade it for any other way. When in the car, she felt the warmth immediately but feeling his cold hands made her squeal. "You're cold." She whispered with a laugh. "I love the ring. Lavender colored. It's beautiful."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Good, I'm glad." he says with a soft laugh as he held his freezing hands to the heater. It was a great outcome but it was freezing.

Bella laughed softly and nodded as she looked at her fiance and smiled a bright smile. "I can drive us home if your hands are frozen." She offered with a laugh as she leaned over and kissed him lovingly and softly. She loved this man so much and honestly was glad to live her entire life with him now.

Nick laughed and shook his head. "I got it but hopefully the next stop is inside." He had three signing spots to get to today and then tomorrow was a free day to do what they pleased. He was excited about the fact he could refer to his fiancé now. "So, would you like to have your editor privileges returned?"

"Yes pleaseeeeee." Bella said dramatically as she leaned against him. "I was dying to red ink one of your drafts." She said with a laugh and smiled softly. "Honestly, I'm ready to red ink another one of your stories." She admitted and laughed.

Nick shook his head and laughed. "You're addicted you might want to get checked on that. I don't have anything right now, it's finished. Got to find something new." For blow he was going to take a break, the final book was published and they had a wedding to plan and he had a semester to finish teaching for.

Bella laughed as she shook her head and then shrugged. "I'm alive and healthy aren't i?" She asked him with another laugh as she smiled and held his hand to his next signing. "I love the snow." She whispered as she smiled and then looked at him. "We have a wedding to plan." She whispered with excitement in her voice.

"Yes Ms McClain we do," he replies with the equal amount of excitement, but if you want it in the snow we're honeymooning in Hawaii." He whispers before the walked inside for the next event

She couldn't help but laugh and nodded as she followed him inside. "Okay." She whispered as she smiled and then looked as he left and she stood in the back but when others asked to see her, Rachel pushed her next to Nick.

Nick blinded and looked to his fiancé when she was pushed forward. Smiling a gleaming smile he pulled out the chair next to him and monitored her to sit while the line of people waiting to get their books sighed cheered at the simple gesture. Nick laughed softly and turned to Bella. "I think they like you," he whispers before me motioned the line forward while he held the sharpie in his hand.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Bella wasn't expecting for all his fans to want her to sit with him but she was glad when she could and she sat their and enjoyed her time at this signing with her fiance and his fans. "I love you." She whispered and when he finished, she stood up and waited for him but heard everyone chanting for them to kiss. She shook her head in refusal but couldn't help and laugh at them.

Nick stood and shook his head at the chanting crowd, talking her hand he waved to the massive crowd before them. When the chanting continued he gave in by giving her a simple kiss on the cheek as the two parted. He knew that even though their secret was out it was important to her as well as him they keep some level of privacy, which he was starting to wonder if she was okay with his public stunt earlier.

Bella honestly enjoyed this and she knew their secret was going to get out sooner or later and she was okay with it now. She got to have Nick all too herself and he was no longer anyone else's. When in the car again, she smiled at her fiance. "I love you." she whispered.

"So I've heard." He says with a light laugh before he kissed her for real this time. "I love you too." He whispers with s smile. To his surprise there was a producer waiting for him in the next location. When he saw him he let of of Bella's hand and introduced himself before the two men walked off, Rachel stood with Bella and laughed at her confusion. "Looks like you found yourself one major success story, they want to turn the series into a production and want him to write the screen play. I should have known you would go for the diamond in the rough." She says teasingly. This was going to take off and then her friend would be the wife to the next big thing in the production world. "You should be proud Bella, you started this whole thing."

Isabella was confused when he left her but when she was told, she smiled and nodded. "I'm proud of him." She whispered and then looked at Rachel and shook her head. "He did it for himself. All he needed was a start." She told her honestly. Bella would never take the credit for all of this. This was all Nick. He made it this far.

When Nock walked back out, sharpie in hand yet again he looked at his fiancé excitedly. Of course he agreed to their want to turn his works into major motion pictures and he also agreed to write the screen play. However he denied their suggestion that he move here for more public exposure. He had no desire to move to the city, not after he just committed himself to Bells, eventually they would hopefully have s family and this was no place he wanted to raise children. It was just a sacrifice he needed and wanted to make.

Bella smiled at her fiancé as he began to sign away. She was excited for him and now his major motion picture. Everything was going good for him and when she heard her phone ring, she excused herself and went to go answer it.

"Hello?"

"Ms. Cambridge? This is Professor Harden at the academy of liberal arts. I was wondering if you would be interested in teaching a summer course here on journalism."

Bella bit her lip because that was the school she had always wanted to attend. This was exciting but she couldn't do it.

"I'm sorry professor but I've just been engaged and I have a wedding to plan, plus moving here over the summer isn't something I would want right now." She admitted, not knowing Rachel and Nick were behind her.

Nick looked up from signing and stopped what he was doing. Tapping her shoulder he pulled her aside. "If you want to go, say yes." He urged. This was important to her and she deserved it. When the time came they could always move back home or always attempt to raise a family here if it's what needed to be done.

Bella blinked as she looked at Nick and shook her head and hung up. "Nope. Now go back to signing." She told him with a laugh and then went to talk with Rachel to distract herself. It was the easiest way to forget about it.

Nick sighed he didn't have time to argue with her currently, they would discuss it later. Following her demands he went back to signing and pictured until it was all over. Getting back into the car he tried to work out the tremendous cramps in his hand. It hurt but it was worth it. Babying it he held it in his other and massaged his palm. "It's not funny." He exclaims with a pout as Bella laughed at his discomfort

Bella continued to laugh at his discomfort and smiled. "Oh please mr. Big shot author, get used to it." She told him with another laugh and then leaned over to kiss his cheek. He was so adorable and she loved him so much. "Still haven't met your mom." She added with a soft smile.

In an instant Nick greeted his teeth at the mention of his mother, the couple had been together for over a year now but Nick had his reasoning to protect her from his mother, ever since his divorce with Amber they barely talked. His mother and Amber had grown close and strangely enough his mom didn't support him in his separation even after Amber admitted to trying to murder him. Nick was terrified his mother would scare Bella away and ruin everything between them and he didn't want that. Letting out a sigh he nodded. "I know but don't be so excited she isn't the best person in the world." It took Nock a long while to accept that, he had even shed tears over it, who would want to accept their mother holding malice towards them for wanting to be happy? No one. If he lost Bella because of her he would never forgive her and probably do something regretfully stupid.

Bella sighed as she nodded at him and smiled a weak smile. "Hey, she can't hurt us. No matter what I'll always stay with you. You're my fiancé now. Nothing will change that. I love you." She whispered as she smiled and kissed his hand. They were going to be okay. She wouldn't leave Nick at all and if his mother didn't accept her, then that was on her. She'd be okay but little did she know she wouldn't be okay at all.

As much as Nick wanted to accost and trust that promise, he couldn't bring himself to do it. It was too familiar to him and he had a gut feeling about it. Despite this feeling however he took her to meet his mother for Christmas dinner. If anything Sarah would be there and she had a strong liking for Bella. "I'm apologizing in advance for anything she says to you, she has no filter." He was beyond antsy right now, he didn't want to walk out of their alone

"It'll be alright Nick. I promise." She whispered as she smiled at her fiancé and followed him into the house and smiled at his family that was there. Majority of his cousins came to introduce themselves and Isabella enjoyed her time until they all sat at the table to eat. Bella sat next to Sarah because she didn't want to be awkward and it was then when questions began.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back