• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ) Life of a Werewolf

Who do you think should be Alpha?

• Luna

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gabriel

• Pia

• Jasmine

• Marco

• Daisy

• Sam

• Starsky

• Logan

• Emilan

• Total voters
"Yes, of course" nuuch said, voice slightly squeaked with excitement. "Not sure if ive eaten sense i got to the camp, would be nice to return to full strength and see how that feels for once" he says standing by her, almost as if he was guarding her until she was ready to get back up again

she writhed on her back for a moment before flipping herself back to her paws. she gave herself a vigorous shake scattering dirt from her pelt in all directions. she smiled at him and began running again, "Come on!" she ran along the woods and stopped at the lake near the den she had made her home for now- she had never really slept in a house, her old pack were nomadic and they usually slept in fields and under trees. the hollow was full of shedded white fur and scarps from her dragging her paws as she slept. she watched for Nuuch to catch up.

Feeling the aftermath of Valissas little dirt shower, Nuuch happily chases after her until he catches up by the lake. He looks around intently for he had never been to this part of the lake before "it's beautiful over here, the breeze is nice and mellow, and plenty of room where it doesn't seem many come through here" he says, and for the first time sense he escaped he doesn't feel afraid and just smiles. "Good spot Valissa! Do you know this area, or is this just coincidence?" He says still with a serene smile

A white wolf padded along, fur ruffling slightly in the wind as it moved and approached what looked like a lake. She stopped, sniffing the air. She let loose a pent up howl, hoping to signal someone or something in the area to either help her or steer clear. She sniffed again, smelling what seemed like two somethings nearby...too far away to tell what however, and the wind was moving in the wrong direction.

@Nuuchi @MadameRedWolf

Last edited by a moderator:
"I guess I was looking for a familiar place." she smiled, "This is alot like the place where my generation was born... the Wolfswood pack was nomadic, so every season of litters was generally born in a new area. I was born by a lake under a tree... I like it here." she let her tail sway in content happiness, "Come on, I'll teach you how to fish now." she waded till she was chest deep in water and waited for him

Bloo flattened his hair and gazed to the ground for a few seconds before speaking, "I guess... Let's help her," Bloo didn't really trust lone wolves. Heck, the only reason he likes Klaus is because he's wise. He needed a reason to trust people. He hoped this girl could give him that reason he needs.

Altaynna said:
A white wolf padded along, fur ruffling slightly in the wind as it moved and approached what looked like a lake. She stopped, sniffing the air. She let loose a pent up howl, hoping to signal someone or something in the area to either help her or steer clear. She sniffed again, smelling what seemed like two somethings nearby...too far away to tell what however, and the wind was moving in the wrong direction.
Evee heard a howl in the distance, howled back and started running towards the howl.

"Sure thing" he says being too head over to her. Hearing Valissa talk about her old pack made nuuch think. Then suddenly his legs buckle under him abs he crashes down as he begins having a flashback. Hes laying down as a really young pup, suddenly loud howls emit from outside. Scared to death he hides his face only to feel the scruff of his neck being grabbed...

Glancing around, Aikana heard the howl and yelped. The wound across her side was starting to get to her, the blood staining both the ground and her fur. She howled again, hoping for a rescue.

Evee heard another howl, she was getting closer, finally she ran into a wounded wolf, not being able to stop her full on sprint.

The other wolf crashes into the clearing and runs headlong into her, causing her to buckle and crash to the ground, her head hitting a rock sharply and knocking her unconscious.

Evee got up and looked at the other wolf, "Hello?" she nozzle the wolf before howling to get another 's wolf attention.

"Awesome!" Klaus exclaimed, "Remember one thing for me Bloo. the World is a cruel place but it is through the good intentions of other people and your own decisions to do the right thing that makes it just a little bit kinder even if its a small thing you could change someones life forever.." Klaus finished up with a smile and a pat on Bloo's back. @MuffinRPs @Taylor152

Nolan just getting done swimming get out of the lake and drys off with a towel. He puts on his clothes rather quickly not wanting attention to his bruises and cuts. He ruffles up his hair and set off into the woods with one thing on his mind food! Once he got some distance into the forest he shifted finally allowing the wolf that wanted out for a while to be free. Once he was shifted his bright white fur flowing through the breeze he sprinted already catching the scent of multiple prey. Though his was really hungry he was still a small wolf so he decided on a few squirrels. Once he finished he was walking back towards camp where he smelled more than a few wolves there which was weird since he didn't sense or smelled them when he first came there. He was not shaking with anxiety due to his past encounters with wolves which was really the opposite of nice. Nolan continued his way towards camp with a face of pure nervousness and no hope of finding peace.

@ Anyone

Valissa gasps and plunges her head into the water gripping him by his scruff so he doesn't drown, she pulls him to the edge of the lake, "Nuuch! Nuuch what's wrong?" she whines, dripping water from her thick fur, "Nuuch?" her voice was tight with worry. @Nuuchi

Nuuch wakes up with a daze and having trouble seeing from it. "Wh-what happened?" He manages to choke out trying to make sense of whats happening feeling scared to death not really able to tell where he is yet

relieved that Nuuch was responding she nuzzled him, "Its alright- your safe. you just collapsed- while we were in the water no less! I was getting ready to show you how to fish and your eyes just kind of glazed over and you collapsed- it was all I could do to pull you out before you drowned!" her voice was high with worry and she sounded like she was going to cry.

Nuuch now realising whos there gets up with a sigh of relief. "Valissa, thank you so much and im so sorry for scaring you" he says while getting up and giving her a small hug. "Ill try and be more careful next time" he says with a soft smile

She smiled at him "Its fine- you couldn't help it... why don't we just laydown and get some rest? my hollow is quite comfortable.." ((I will have to go soon- and I wont be able to be on tomorrow no school)) @Nuuchi

Nuuch looks up still a bit glassy eyed "that sounds like a better idea" he says smiling as they walk to her hollow. "This is nice and cozy" he says looking around still kinda dazed while he finds a comfortable spot to lay down

The wolf stirred, glancing up at her savior and let out a soft whimper of fear and pain.

@CorruptAngel

Kira rose from Dante and the injured man, trotting back over to her cabin. After all, she had work to do. Morphing into her human form, Kira set her cap on her head in an attempt to bring down the poof level of her curly black hair, and set to work hooking up the hammock on her cabin's porch.

(@KaalysBR Last I read, Dante is looking after him.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back