• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ) Life of a Werewolf

Who do you think should be Alpha?

• Luna

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gabriel

• Pia

• Jasmine

• Marco

• Daisy

• Sam

• Starsky

• Logan

• Emilan

• Total voters
Alec was surprised at the own tears surging in his eyes. He brushed them off roughly,trying to keep the emotions inside of himself instead.

"I don't think...I don't think I did it just for me. For my revenge. They kept attacking defenseless humans. I didn't want anyone else to feel like I felt when she died. No one deserves this."

He didn't expect the wolves compassion,and sighed as he got it. Faolin was right. Going out and killing himself wouldn't get him his revenge. Or Sofia back.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dante couldn't help but think about his Pup as Alec spoke his story. Tyr has been through a similar situation but he didnt't want to show an signs of emotion. "You have my sympathy Alec. I hope then in the future you will get some kinda of closure for your heart. But for the time being try to let go of your emotion pain, because if you dont it could cause just as much damage as your injuries." he spoke in a very calculated voice but also showed some sign of breaking. he excused him himself as he went to go prepare some medicine for the man an possible a sedative to help relieve some of the emotional pain. @Lighthouse8477 @KaalysBR

Alec was surprised at the own tears surging in his eyes. He brushed them off roughly,trying to keep the emotions inside of himself instead.
"I don't think...I don't think I did it just for me. For my revenge. They kept attacking defenseless humans. I didn't want anyone else to feel like I felt when she died. No one deserves this."

He didn't expect the wolves compassion,and I sighed as he got it. Faolin was right. Going out and killing himself wouldn't get him his revenge. Or Sofia back.
Silently Faolin closed his eyes and took a deep breath. He looked at Alec then whispered, "Yes I agree no one deserves to die in the way she died. However killing yourself won't get you revenge or the female back. I have found revenge is an empty thing it leads to bitterness and hatred and eventually evil. I nearly went there myself however this pack pulled me back together to my right mind. I know that the last wolf deserves death and probably should be killed. However you might want to check if he is like the others. Being in a pack with nice members doesn't mean they will all be nice. A good pack has a balance of nice, wise, happy, sad, standoffish, fighters and peacemakers. You are what you are Alec however you can change what you are." He looked at Alec and stated, "Think about mine and Dante's words. Then make your descicion."
@KaalysBR

Observant as he was,Alec couldn't help but note the slight change in Dante's ways towards him. Was the man hurting? He immediately felt guilty for causing it,running a hand through his hair. He was always screwing up.

"I cause problems wherever I go. I guess this is why I was never in a pack.

He listened to Faolin's words,although they were having a hard time getting through his thick head. He still felt thirst for the man's blood,but maybe they had enough killing already. He was tired of always having to look after his own back,always hunting and always being hunted.

KaalysBR said:
Observant as he was,Alec couldn't help but note the slight change in Dante's ways towards him. Was the man hurting? He immediately felt guilty for causing it,running a hand through his hair. He was always screwing up.
"I cause problems wherever I go. I guess this is why I was never in a pack.

He listened to Faolin's words,although they were having a hard time getting through his thick head. He still felt thirst for the man's blood,but maybe they had enough killing already. He was tired of always having to look after his own back,always hunting and always being hunted.
Dante looked at him and sighed. "Look i suggest you talk to Marco. he much better at this whole therapy thing then me and Faolin, Plus, i was going to ask him how he would feel about being the pack therapist. everyone here has baggage in this pack and having someone to talk to is essential. But Marco is mine so dont going getting to friendly with him when you meet him." with that he grabs some strong rubbing alcohol and a think sponge. he begins cleaning Alec the best he could and without causing that much pain to him. "Wolves and pack come in a variety of temperaments. Some wolves and pack are evil creature that will do anything to anyone. i agree that they should be dealt with in a harsh and quick manner. but we cant let them bring the rest of us to there level. What im saying is u need to find peaceful and happiness beyond revenge. Because what if you achieve your revenge and that it? what will your purpose be after that? you got to find a place where you belong." he was giving Alec his 2 cents and discussing something he rarely get the chance to speak to people with. "For example my pack was wipe out by a neighboring pack because of territory. i was the second son of the alpha. from there i was able to find refuge in one of are allied pack. they welcomed me with opened arm but the hatred kept me at a distance and never let me find my place. after 3 different pack i found this one and after letting go of my hatred and thinking things out logically and with a cool head i found peace. that doesn't mean if i get the chance i wont get justice but it just means that i found purpose beyond revenge." @Haus Of Alaska @Lighthouse8477 @KaalysBR

Inka-Grace smiled at being outside, and she began to kick her little legs in excitement. All of the news colours and sounds excited her. Grinning, she chewed on her balled fist again. A blast of wind swooped past, and she shivered.

@Jasil

"I don't need a therapist. I just need time. I will get over it eventually." Alec answered stubbornly. "And you don't have to worry about that. I don't think I will ever be mated to anyone. That's for people who can protect their partners,and I obviously couldn't." He flinched lightly at the alcohol,but didn't complain. He listened to the doctor's tale about revenge,feeling some fear that his life would be dragged in that way. He didn't want to feel even more empty than he was already. "I'm sorry about your pack,doc. You deserve better.I have searched for a few packs,but it never worked. I don't know if I will ever belong anywhere. But I guess it's worth trying."

Luna grinned at the girls and talked to them quietly. "Oh my darlings, you don't understand it yet, but I love you so much."

She kissed the girls on the head and continued playing with them

Kira had remained silent during the three-way exchange with the new wolf and left as soon as it was apparent he was in Dante's experienced care. Not minding that Faolin mentioned them being together, Kira retired to her cabin and closed the door, turning the light switch that, rather than cause the lamps to illuminate, instead sent the fairy lantern lights she'd hung up before the electricity. The inside of the cabin glowed warmly and she smiled faintly as the smell of pine filled her nose. Is this what it's like to be human? Kira peeled off her cap and rested it on the couch next to her, closing her eyes and relaxing.

Jasil said:
Luna grinned at the girls and talked to them quietly. "Oh my darlings, you don't understand it yet, but I love you so much."
She kissed the girls on the head and continued playing with them
"Hey," Gabriel told Luna as he found her. "Seems the girls are happy."

DaManofWar said:
"Hey," Gabriel told Luna as he found her. "Seems the girls are happy."
Luna looked up at Gabriel, "They really like being outside."

She cooed at them

DaManofWar said:
Gabriel chuckled. "I can see that." He told her.
Luna stood and gave Gabriel a small kiss before going back to her daughters. "You should go inform the pack that you are better again."

Inka-Grace chuckled at her mother's kiss, and her eyes drifted back up to the clouds. The sun was hurting her eyes a little, but she didn't mind. Her hands moved up into the sky as if she were clutching the clouds. Then, she heard the sound of running water, and her mouth fell agape.

DaManofWar said:
Gabriel laughed. "Looks like young Inka is very curious."
"Too curious for her own good. She's gonna be like you, trouble maker."

Luna laughed and leaned against Gabriel

Jasil said:
"Too curious for her own good. She's gonna be like you, trouble maker."
Luna laughed and leaned against Gabriel
Gabriel nodded. "Good. Ella will turn out like you, Inka like me." Then he took a serious expression. "What if they two become mist?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back