• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ) Life of a Werewolf

Who do you think should be Alpha?

• Luna

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gabriel

• Pia

• Jasmine

• Marco

• Daisy

• Sam

• Starsky

• Logan

• Emilan

• Total voters
Inka-Grace frowned. She saw the light coming out of the window on the other side of the cabin, and she pushed her fists out as if trying to touch and open it. Her one want was to go outside. Although her stomach growled, Inka didn't want food. She wanted to go outside.

Nolan finds himself to the camp to see it quite filled he moves cautiously through the camp not wanting to get in anyone"s business. He really wondered if there was anyone around his age like that Fern girl. He knew she was at least 16 though he wondered he was still very nervous not wanting to do anything to cause him harm or anything that will get him kicked out. So he kept to himself as he moved around the camp.

@ Anyone

Last edited by a moderator:
Ambrulina had been running for days. Hope drove her onward. Though not to quickly, her little legs only moved so fast. Ahead she heard voices, so she poked her head through a layer of foliage and whispered "H-hello?"

@Anyone

Silently Faolin shook his head at Dante. Kira awnsered for him verbally. He watched the herbs Dante used and the combination. He needed to remember this stuff just in case for future reference. He looked at Kira and smiled gently then whispered, "I hope he makes it." He looked at her then at the male silently as he asked, "I wonder what happened?" He shook his head then stated, "We shall see."

@Moolock @loyalwolf

(I HAVENT BEEN GETTING ANY NOTIFICATIONS! IM SO SORRY I ABANDONED MY BABIES!!!)

Luna groggily woke up to see two unhappy pups. She picked Rose up first and soothed her, then grabbed Grace with the other arm. She decided it was best to leave Gabriel sleeping, he had a traumatic week.

Luna carefully grabbed a bag of the girls things and went outside infringement of the house. Laying both of her daughters on their backs on a blanket she began playing with them gently

"You can't stay forever without a pack,Alec. You will be slaughtered."

"Geez,thanks for the confidence. But I don't belong anywhere,Sofia."

"Well,you do. You belong to me."

"Heh,that is true."

"Alec,I need you to promise me something. I need you to promise me that you won't stay by yourself for your entire life. Do you promise?"

---

"I do. I promise."

Alec muttered the words as he was treated,still unconscious for the lack of blood. The herbs slowly started to help him,but Alec himself was fighting to stay alive. He hadn't completed his promise yet. And he had to do so. As he fought with all of his forces,his wounds started to be cured faster. His eyes fluttered open and he stared at the people above him with confusion.

@Moolock @loyalwolf @Lighthouse8477

"You can't stay forever without a pack,Alec. You will be slaughtered."
"Geez,thanks for the confidence. But I don't belong anywhere,Sofia."

"Well,you do. You belong to me."

"Heh,that is true."

"Alec,I need you to promise me something. I need you to promise me that you won't stay by yourself for your entire life. Do you promise?"

---

"I do. I promise."

Alec muttered the words as he was treated,still unconscious for the lack of blood. The herbs slowly started to help him,but Alec himself was fighting to stay alive. He hadn't completed his promise yet. And he had to do so. As he fought with all of his forces,his wounds started to be cured faster. His eyes fluttered open and he stared at the people above him with confusion.
Silently Faolin placed a hand on Alec and held him down as he stated, "Easy their man. You have been injured badly stay down we are taking care of you. Need any water?" Faolin looked at the man who had been mumbling things in his sleep. Faolin hadn't quite caught all of what the man had said. Softly Faolin stated, "I am Faolin that is Dante and that is my girlfriend Kira." He just decided to make it official in that moment he hoped Kira didn't mind. If she did they could talk later.
@Moolock @loyalwolf @KaalysBR

"Cute couple."

Alec managed to say with a weak smile as he tried to focus on the man's words. He still felt drowned from power and life,but he was feeling slightly better with each passing second. He felt a sudden gratitude for the people helping him,knowing that he would be able to complete his promise thanks to them. He tapped the man's hand lightly as he focused his look on the three of them.

"Thank you...I'm really...grateful."

The wolf inside of him was annoyed for showing weakness in front of an unknown pack. But Alec was just happy to be alive.

"Cute couple."
Alec managed to say with a weak smile as he tried to focus on the man's words. He still felt drowned from power and life,but he was feeling slightly better with each passing second. He felt a sudden gratitude for the people helping him,knowing that he would be able to complete his promise thanks to them. He tapped the man's hand lightly as he focused his look on the three of them.

The wolf inside of him was annoyed for showing weakness in front of an unknown pack. But Alec was just happy to be alive.
Silently Faolin smiled then stated, "Your welcome Mister It's our job to help those we find slashed up to heal him. So no need to be grateful however it is appreciated that you are grateful we like thankfulness in Wolves its a good quality." He smiled then looked at the male and asked, "Cane you tell us your name? Or do you need to rest?" He looked at the wolf silently waiting.
@KaalysBR

Alec tried to push himself to a sitting position. He managed to do so,although his head was turning around by the time he stopped. But he hated feeling useless,so he did what he could. He would return the nice gesture of this clan someday.

"I'm feeling better now,don't worry. And I will...make up for it. I can hunt. I can fight. Whatever you need me for,I will be here."

His expression went down with shame as the man asked him for his name. He only had his first name to give him. He had no clan or title. And what was a wolf without a clan?

"I'm Alec. I don't have a clan name,sorry."

KaalysBR said:
"Cute couple."

Lighthouse8477 said:
Silently Faolin smiled then stated, "Your welcome Mister It's our job to help those we find slashed up to heal him. So no need to be grateful however it is appreciated that you are grateful we like thankfulness in Wolves its a good quality." He smiled then looked at the male and asked, "Cane you tell us your name? Or do you need to rest?" He looked at the wolf silently waiting.
@KaalysBR
dante kept a close eye on the guy. it's not every day a wolf shows up on pack land and has major wounds given to him. he would keep quit for now and let faolin do the talking. after all he is the friendlier wolf and better at interacting with people. he got out some Ashwaganda and began mixing it with some Siberian Ginseng . he then place some lemon juice in a bowl and gowned everything together into a watery paste. "well Mister Alec you will do nothing except eat this, it might be bitter but it will help give you energy. then you will report to my cabin for observation and care. then we will discuss your history and why you had such a bad injury. But the other things you mention you will not be doing for at least a week, Understood." Dante replied in a stern voice and Both faolin and kira knew not to argue with him about it.

Looking at Alec Faolin smiled. He chuckled at Dante's words as he stated, "It's better that you just listen to Dante. He's nicer once you earn his trust." He smiled then looked at Alec for a second. A thousand questions rang through his mind but he asked none of them he watched in silence respecting Alec's privacy. Softly he pushed Alec back down then stated, "Your going to rest. I know you don't like feeling helpless I can tell but right now you need to rest Alec as for a clan name you can join this one if you wish but right now you need to let your body heal. Be patient." Faolin smiled.

@KaalysBR

@Lighthouse8477

Alec was about to complain to the doctor about not being able to hunt,but he sighed and decided to accept the decision instead. The man was obviously not going to take "no" for a response,and Alec was good at following orders. The least he could do to this pack that saved his life was follow their medical instructions.

"I will do so,doctor. Thanks again." His smile was sincere as he faced the two men.

He noticed the curiosity in Faolin's eyes and expected for the obvious questions,but they didn't come. Instead,the man gave him an invitation.

"Join...your pack? I-I..." Alec stuttered for a moment,completely shocked by the man's words. It was the first time he had been invited for a pack. He tried to compose his thoughts as he looked up. "I...have to think about it. But that's really generous."

Alec was about to complain to the doctor about not being able to hunt,but he sighed and decided to accept the decision instead. The man was obviously not going to take "no" for a response,and Alec was good at following orders. The least he could do to this pack that saved his life was follow their medical instructions.
"I will do so,doctor. Thanks again." His smile was sincere as he faced the two men.

He noticed the curiosity in Faolin's eyes and expected for the obvious questions,but they didn't come. Instead,the man gave him an invitation.

"Join...your pack? I-I..." Alec stuttered for a moment,completely shocked by the man's words. It was the first time he had been invited for a pack. He tried to compose his thoughts as he looked up. "I...have to think about it. But that's really generous."
Silently Faolin grinned as he stated, "I understand. Take your time Alec." He grinned at the wolf and stated, "Think about it you would be a good addition to our pack. Of course factor in the fact you will have to tell a little about your past we have had certain problems with attacks from people in other wolves past we just want to be ready. I hope you understand in the meantime I will be here to answer any questions."
@KaalysBR

Alec stayed in silence for a moment,looking down at his hands. What kind of people would attack such a nice pack? He couldn't understand it,and neither did the wolf inside of him. They both hated betrayal above anything. Before he changed his mind,he looked at Faolin and nodded.

"How about I tell you my past first? Then you will now where I got these." He gestured towards the scars in his back and his sides.

Alec stayed in silence for a moment,looking down at his hands. What kind of people would attack such a nice pack? He couldn't understand it,and neither did the wolf inside of him. They both hated betrayal above anything. Before he changed his mind,he looked at Faolin and nodded.
"How about I tell you my past first? Then you will now where I got these." He gestured towards the scars in his back and his sides.
Silently Faolin pulled up a chair then placed some water by Alec with some liquid food. Faolin stated, "I am a Beta I think. I am not the Alpha their fore I cannot enlist you in this pack however Luna and Gabriel have never turned a wolf away yet. They value my words I will vouch for you. Now please tell how you got those scars they look like mine when I attacked my Alpha female when she tried to seduce me. But I will tell you about that later when I can trust you. So please go ahead and tell about your past. Take a deep breath and go as slowly as you need I have nothing planned for today unless Kira here agrees to go on a walk with me to watch the sunset we have all day." He smiled crossed his legs and waited.
@KaalysBR

KaalysBR said:
@Lighthouse8477

Lighthouse8477 said:
Silently Faolin grinned as he stated, "I understand. Take your time Alec." He grinned at the wolf and stated, "Think about it you would be a good addition to our pack. Of course factor in the fact you will have to tell a little about your past we have had certain problems with attacks from people in other wolves past we just want to be ready. I hope you understand in the meantime I will be here to answer any questions."
@KaalysBR
dante looked over at faolin and frowned. he took him to the side to speak with him privately. "Listen faolin i know your mister friendly but it not are place to offer membership into are pack. plus, we know nothing about him. what if he bring trouble to the pack. i mean we just recently got to a peaceful state." noticing he still had some of the mixture in his bowl. he hands it to Faolin "drink the rest of that. try not to choke." he makes his way back to Alec. he check his heart rate and wounds. "Ok looks like all thats left is to get you cleaned up. I'm sure you wont mind staying in bed for at least 24 hours." he looked over at kira and Faolin "I think it would be best if Marco and i looked after him. Unless you two can find some room in your places."

Looking at Dante Faolin stated, "I offered him no place in this pack. I said I would vouch for him. It's up to Luna and Gabriel to enlist him did you not hear me say that?" He looked at Dante questioningly and stated, "Besides I have a saying innocent until proven guilty." He smiled at Dante then swallowed the rest of the mixture. It actually didn't taste that bad. Looking at Dante Faolin stated, "I have room I made my cabin with two bedrooms for a reason." He had worked all day when Kira had left on his house around his hammock expanding it making it larger for two people. Just in case he and Kira ever well became mates. He didn't have doubts about that for some reason but anyways back to the situation at hand. Snapping his eyes up Faolin handed the bowl to Dante and stated, "That mixture didn't taste to bad." He smiled then stated, "However I can take a hint. I'll leave. Besides he will be best of here."

@loyalwolf @KaalysBR

"He is right,you should not trust me so Ieasily. The only thing I have to offer you is my word."

Alec accepted the water with a heavy sigh. He didn't want to cause chaos into the pack. They seemed so peaceful. His presence in there was only breaking what they had built so far. He got up quickly,forgetting about the wounds.

"Look,maybe it's best if I just leave. I don't want to cause any troubles and..."

Alec stopped in shock as his legs went weak under him and he fell to his knees. He mentally cursed himself for getting up so quickly.

Quickly Faolin walked to Alec and picked him up gently and placed him back on the bed. Looking at Alec he commanded, "You will stay in that bed until you are well understand?" He then stood back and stated, "When you are well then you can go and none of us will hold you back. As for trusting your word is good enough for me." Faolin smiled as he stated, "I am naturally trusting I can't help it." He grinned then looked at Dante and stated, "Take care of this one."

@loyalwolf @KaalysBR

KaalysBR said:
"He is right,you should not trust me so Ieasily. The only thing I have to offer you is my word."
Alec accepted the water with a heavy sigh. He didn't want to cause chaos into the pack. They seemed so peaceful. His presence in there was only breaking what they had built so far. He got up quickly,forgetting about the wounds.

"Look,maybe it's best if I just leave. I don't want to cause any troubles and..."

Alec stopped in shock as his legs went weak under him and he fell to his knees. He mentally cursed himself for getting up so quickly.
Lighthouse8477 said:
Looking at Dante Faolin stated, "I offered him no place in this pack. I said I would vouch for him. It's up to Luna and Gabriel to enlist him did you not hear me say that?" He looked at Dante questioningly and stated, "Besides I have a saying innocent until proven guilty." He smiled at Dante then swallowed the rest of the mixture. It actually didn't taste that bad. Looking at Dante Faolin stated, "I have room I made my cabin with two bedrooms for a reason." He had worked all day when Kira had left on his house around his hammock expanding it making it larger for two people. Just in case he and Kira ever well became mates. He didn't have doubts about that for some reason but anyways back to the situation at hand. Snapping his eyes up Faolin handed the bowl to Dante and stated, "That mixture didn't taste to bad." He smiled then stated, "However I can take a hint. I'll leave. Besides he will be best of here."
@loyalwolf @KaalysBR
Dante looked at alec and saw him fall to his knees. he shook his head in disappointment. "I thought i told you to stay in bed for 24 hour. Trust me the only thing worse than being that badly injured, is not listen to my instruction. understand!? Because if i need to i will paralyze you to make sure you stay in bed." as Faolin pick Alec back up and places him on the bed. "Go on then and tell your story. it would be rude of you not to at least tell us. plus it will help me get you healed up faster. Plus, it will get me to trust you, atleast a little." dante gave him a forced grin.

Alec had every will to bitch like a little child in that moment,but the wolf was too prideful to do that. His temper was starting to get flared as he stared at the two men,fire obvious in his eyes.

"All right,all right! I don't have anyone,okay? I was born packless. Some random wolf threw me in the woods without caring if I survived or not. But I did. I would have stayed in wolf form for the rest of my life if I hadn't met a sweet girl who taught me how to be human. Bad idea,because humans have stupid
feelings. Of course a pack of bloody wolves attacked us,and of course she died. And now I don't have my human and I don't have a pack. I was attacked often by other wolves but I managed to win those. But then one day,I found the pack that killed my girl. And I threw myself at those bitches because I didn't care if I survived or not. Well,you guys saw the results. I nearly died. And no one would care if I died or not. Now,if you guys could make this faster,I just want to leave and hunt the one wolf that I didn't manage to kill. No one is going to miss me."

He stopped with a deep sigh,having to grab to the sides of the bed to keep himself from changing forms. When he managed to get calmer,he buried his face in his hands.

@loyalwolf @Lighthouse8477

Alec had every will to bitch like a little child in that moment,but the wolf was too prideful to do that. His temper was starting to get flared as he stared at the two men,fire obvious in his eyes.
"All right,all right! I don't have anyone,okay? I was born packless. Some random wolf threw me in the woods without caring if I survived or not. But I did. I would have stayed in wolf form for the rest of my life if I hadn't met a sweet girl who taught me how to be human. Bad idea,because humans have stupid feelings. Of course a pack of bloody wolves attacked us,and of course she died. And now I don't have my human and I don't have a pack. I was attacked often by other wolves but I managed to win those. But then one day,I found the pack that killed my girl. And I threw myself at those bitches because I didn't care if I survived or not. Well,you guys saw the results. I nearly died. And no one would care if I died or not. Now,if you guys could make this faster,I just want to leave and hunt the one wolf that I didn't manage to kill. No one is going to miss me."

He stopped with a deep sigh,having to grab to the sides of the bed to keep himself from changing forms. When he managed to get calmer,he buried his face in his hands.
Silently Faolin looked at Alec for a long second. He said nothing because he didn't trust himself to say the right thing. Tears were in his eyes as he listened to the story then he closed his eyes and nodded slightly. So basically Alec had met a sweet girl fallen in love girl was killed by a pack of uncivilized wolves he vows revenge goes to kill them gets injured then ends up here. He looked up silently at Alec and whispered, "I can't say I blame you...I would do the same in your circumstance. We cannot make the healing process faster especially when what needs mending the most takes a long time to heal..." He drifted off then looked at Dante then at Alec as he stated, "We shall do our best to heal you. In the meantime rest." Faolin stood up seemingly unfazed but thinking about Alec's story. He was thinking. Silently he looked down at the floor then clasped his hands behind his back deep in thought then he stated, "I hope you get better Alec." He left it at that.
@loyalwolf @KaalysBR

Users who are viewing this thread

Back