• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ) Life of a Werewolf

Who do you think should be Alpha?

• Luna

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gabriel

• Pia

• Jasmine

• Marco

• Daisy

• Sam

• Starsky

• Logan

• Emilan

• Total voters
Juju said:
Guinevere could see it, she had the moment her eye had locked onto this one's oddly red hues. Such purpose and will power...this was a born warrior.
The mountain cat clenched her teeth when his hand rose up to his face, her grey eye observing him cautiously, but she made no movement.

"I'll prove it to you..."

And that he did.

A grey eye widened in surprise when the wolf-shifter brought his claw down in a crippling stroke that snuffed out the vision in his left eye and resulted in a bloody rent in his face. Her nose caught the scent of his blood, though by now it had been well mixed with her own, and for once Guinevere's hatred faltered. The cougar's good eye looked on at the wreckage of the wolf's eye which brought forth an awareness of her own eye, causing it to sting momentarily when she thought on it. You might even swear there was a hint of sympathy in the cold steel of her gaze.

'He does not curse me...' she reflected in bewilderment. 'but sees me as an equal warrior...'

The thought was strange, and left an uncomfortable irritation in the back of her mind. She had seen that half-crazed look many times, glaring up beneath the glassy surface of rivers and pools.

Guinevere then realized that she was no longer staring down at a flea-bitten mongrel but a worthy opponent, an equal warrior she would gladly accept as her end should he triumph.

Respect had been earned.

She sheathed her claws and suddenly her weight shifted off of the werewolf as the cougar gracefully stepped off of her equal. The hulking cat padded a few steps away before turning towards him again.

Ears flattened against her head when she turned her left shoulder towards him, exposing the reason why it was unscathed compared to her right side. Burnt deep into the flesh was a peculiar marking made by a brand, half hidden by the fur that had grown around it.

She drew a claw below the marking, as if underlining it in a thin line of red, before turning her gaze back to her opponent.

"Leave your mark and you will have whatever is left of my honor." Guin said before padding up closer to him.

Now that she was closer, another line of uneven flesh could be seen tracing across the mark already, though she didn't pay any mind to it. Her grey eye watched him as she waited, her neck exposed in the process.

The warrior would not know what this meant, but for the cougar it was the only thing left that she held at great value.

(for those who care)

the-brand-jpg.257993

@shadowz1995

(What am I looking at?)

Juju said:
Guinevere could see it, she had the moment her eye had locked onto this one's oddly red hues. Such purpose and will power...this was a born warrior.
The mountain cat clenched her teeth when his hand rose up to his face, her grey eye observing him cautiously, but she made no movement.

"I'll prove it to you..."

And that he did.

A grey eye widened in surprise when the wolf-shifter brought his claw down in a crippling stroke that snuffed out the vision in his left eye and resulted in a bloody rent in his face. Her nose caught the scent of his blood, though by now it had been well mixed with her own, and for once Guinevere's hatred faltered. The cougar's good eye looked on at the wreckage of the wolf's eye which brought forth an awareness of her own eye, causing it to sting momentarily when she thought on it. You might even swear there was a hint of sympathy in the cold steel of her gaze.

'He does not curse me...' she reflected in bewilderment. 'but sees me as an equal warrior...'

The thought was strange, and left an uncomfortable irritation in the back of her mind. She had seen that half-crazed look many times, glaring up beneath the glassy surface of rivers and pools.

Guinevere then realized that she was no longer staring down at a flea-bitten mongrel but a worthy opponent, an equal warrior she would gladly accept as her end should he triumph.

Respect had been earned.

She sheathed her claws and suddenly her weight shifted off of the werewolf as the cougar gracefully stepped off of her equal. The hulking cat padded a few steps away before turning towards him again.

Ears flattened against her head when she turned her left shoulder towards him, exposing the reason why it was unscathed compared to her right side. Burnt deep into the flesh was a peculiar marking made by a brand, half hidden by the fur that had grown around it.

She drew a claw below the marking, as if underlining it in a thin line of red, before turning her gaze back to her opponent.

"Leave your mark and you will have whatever is left of my honor." Guin said before padding up closer to him.

Now that she was closer, another line of uneven flesh could be seen tracing across the mark already, though she didn't pay any mind to it. Her grey eye watched him as she waited, her neck exposed in the process.

The warrior would not know what this meant, but for the cougar it was the only thing left that she held at great value.

(for those who care)

the-brand-jpg.257993

@shadowz1995

His fervor had luckily shown through, as the cat retracted her claws and padded off of him. She had taken a few steps away before returning to him and exposing her side to him. She had told him to leave his mark. That he would have what honor she had left. To this the wolf couldn't help but smile once again at it. Crimson twists up from his back on the floor and stays on one knee for a few breaths, equally as vulnerable and exposed at the cat had made herself. For a moment, Victor locked eyes with her, her own scar now mirroring his fresh crippling injury. Something he deemed very worth it. "You sell yourself short shifter. You have more honor then you think. Despite your apparent hatred." The wolf didn't need to speak with the cougar. True warriors could understand by exchanging blows in combat. Every claw, every strike, every moment they locked ire, Crimson could see the hatred behind her eye. Wolves had done something to her in the past though he knew not what. She had been doing this for a long time it seemed. It was all she knew. The only way she could cope with whatever loss she was forced to endure.

Victor stretches out his right arm and digs it into her flesh, just adjacent to the strange burn she had upon it. It was short but deep. A shallow rend but enough to be permanent. "No need for you to return the favor. Believe me I'll remember you for ages to come. Ever blow you landed today will become a scar I'll relish telling about.....heheheh.....if I live through our next encounter that is." The two single eyed warriors now simply looked at each other in what Crimson could only explain as a irritating trust that he couldn't really understand. Maybe....in another life....him and this cougar could have been fast friends. He had liked the sound of that. "My name is Victor. I earned the nickname Crimson but Victor is my given name. You are the second person in these forests to know that."

The warrior gives her a small pat just above the old brand and the new scar he just gave her. He rises from his knee with a pained grunt. He had torrents of blood running down his body and he couldn't tell how much was his and how much was hers anymore. However, if one thing shown through is that he greatly looked for to their rematch. She was someone he would no problems dying for.

Crimson nods in the direction of the cabins for the main pack. "Head that way. You'll come across their scents soon enough but there are a lot of them. I know you have help but I'm not sure you'll be able to take them all in your current state. I'd suggest taking them out one by one. Most of them are young....naive. Use that. Approach in your human form as an injured, naked woman. That might get some of the younger ones fooled though I can't say much about the more experienced....or the ones that have seen you before." The male simply watched her now.

shadowz1995 said:
(Role players at work boi! True story telling happening in that exchange hahaha.)
(I meant the mark....)

Gabriel was still drifting about the place. As he pieced his memories together, he kept finding more questions. However, one name kept showing up. Again and again. Someone from his past.

Jan H. Oppenheimer.

Jasil said:
Luna eyed Amber. She flicked her head east and went a few yards away. Crossing her arms across her chest she waited. "What do you need to speak to me for?"
@djinnamon
Amber looked at Aldis , sending a silent message to stay but keep in his line of sight before he walked away and looked at Luna. " You have any idea what that mist was or why it spoke. " Amber asked , his arms folding as he looked at Luna suspiciously.

(My dear @DaManofWar, you need only ask Guinevere what the mark is >:3

I would feel like I would be robbing our villain some character development if I told you here and now. It does play an important part in her past.)

djinnamon said:
Amber looked at Aldis , sending a silent message to stay but keep in his line of sight before he walked away and looked at Luna. " You have any idea what that mist was or why it spoke. " Amber asked , his arms folding as he looked at Luna suspiciously.
Luna shook her head vigorously, "I didn't know anyone else could see or hear it till your pup spoke." She paused and in a slow whisper she spoke again "the voice sounded like my mates."

Juju said:
(My dear @DaManofWar, you need only ask Guinevere what the mark is >:3
I would feel like I would be robbing our villain some character development if I told you here and now. It does play an important part in her past.)
(I DON'T KNOW WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!!!! THE IMAGE ISN'T THERE!)

Jan H. Oppenheimer adjusted his glasses. He was sitting in his office, behind a large metal desk. He read over his papers. Everything seemed to be in order. Yes, yes, that was correct. He nodded in satisfaction before clearing his throat, and lightly coughing.

A slight knock on the door made him glance up. "Come in," he said. His chief of security did just that. Jan sat up now. "Yes?"

The man handed him a tablet. Jan took it, and found it was already turned on. He read over it carefully. "So, subject 7134 has gone off radar?" He took off his glasses, and cleaned them, before putting them back on. "We'll send a team out soon to check on it. The Ontario twins should do for this. It'll take them a while to arrive, though. Have our sleeper agent we do have in place start looking." Jan stood up, taking his papers with him. "I'll he back later. Have to give a talk on geology." With that, he left his private residence.

He thought over the implications. "So.....maybe he finally unlocked the gift of Wolf's eye."

DaManofWar said:
(I DON'T KNOW WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!!!! THE IMAGE ISN'T THERE!)
(Oh nooo!!! Its working for meh :( I have also posted it onto Guin's CS. That one might work!)

(Oh and I'm working on my response @shadowz1995 , I'm just busy with studying at the moment. I will work on it here and there. I felt like you didn't deserve a lack-luster post.)

Jasil said:
Luna shook her head vigorously, "I didn't know anyone else could see or hear it till your pup spoke." She paused and in a slow whisper she spoke again "the voice sounded like my mates."
" Can I meet you're mate then , he might know something. " Amber asked as he pushed a strand of hair out of his face.

djinnamon said:
" Can I meet you're mate then , he might know something. " Amber asked as he pushed a strand of hair out of his face.
Luna wrapped her arms around herself and looked at her feet. "My Mate is dead. I am the Alpha here."

She shut her eyes and kept her head down with a hand on her stomach, fighting the urge to let tears fall

Jasil said:
Luna wrapped her arms around herself and looked at her feet. "My Mate is dead. I am the Alpha here."
She shut her eyes and kept her head down with a hand on her stomach, fighting the urge to let tears fall
Amber's eyes widened and subconsciously his arms wrapped around Luna's shoulders to comfort her. " Look , I don't want to bring back bad memories but can you tell me what happened to him. " Amber asked , he might have known what that mist was but he needed some evidence.

djinnamon said:
Amber's eyes widened and subconsciously his arms wrapped around Luna's shoulders to comfort her. " Look , I don't want to bring back bad memories but can you tell me what happened to him. " Amber asked , he might have known what that mist was but he needed some evidence.
Luna gently leaned into the comforting touch "I wasn't there, I was home. C-Crimson came and found me. He said Gabriel was hit by a vehicle and they t-took his body."

Amber rubbed her back gently. " Okay , can you lead me to home . I have some questions. " He said softly.

Jasil said:
Luna gently leaned into the comforting touch "I wasn't there, I was home. C-Crimson came and found me. He said Gabriel was hit by a vehicle and they t-took his body."

Juju said:
(Oh and I'm working on my response @shadowz1995 , I'm just busy with studying at the moment. I will work on it here and there. I felt like you didn't deserve a lack-luster post.)
(Do what you can bruh. I wrote that be for wi went to work lmao. I'm pulling a double today.)

Gabriel just drifted back to Luna's cabin now. He waited in his room for her. Now, he focused on something. Taking shape.

He focused hard. He grunted, and slowly, the mist began to as well, changing colour, size and shape. Eventually, standing on the ground was a wolf, but it was made of black and white mist. It looked as if Gabriel was in his wolf form. But he was still mist. He panted, exhausted.

"Damn you, Oppenheimer."

djinnamon said:
Amber rubbed her back gently. " Okay , can you lead me to home . I have some questions. " He said softly.
Luna nodded. She looked to the other wolves "Don't stray to far, it's not safe out here." She looked at the pup then back to the wolf holding her. "Dont forget your child." She slowly walked towards the cabins

Jasil said:
Luna nodded. She looked to the other wolves "Don't stray to far, it's not safe out here." She looked at the pup then back to the wolf holding her. "Dont forget your child." She slowly walked towards the cabins
Amber nodded and called Aldis , making the boy run over before Amber picked him up and followed Luna to the cabins. Aldis slowly falling asleep.

djinnamon said:
Amber nodded and called Aldis , making the boy run over before Amber picked him up and followed Luna to the cabins. Aldis slowly falling asleep.
Luna unlocked her cabin and held the door open for the two, "Come on in." She gestured to the living room

Jasil said:
Luna unlocked her cabin and held the door open for the two, "Come on in." She gestured to the living room
Gabriel heard Luna's voice. He tensed up completely. How would she react to seeing him like this? Would she freak out more? Lose her grip on reality?

Silently, he hide himself under a bed. He couldn't be seen. He smelled two male wolves. Damn. At least he had his sense of smell back.

@djinnamon

Kira awoke some time later to the calming sounds of the running stream and lifted her head, casting a smile to her new cabin. It was nice, blended in with the woods quite easily, and would no doubt prove comfortable. Today she'd be making a permanent fire pit for cooking. Morphing to her human form, she went over to the lose stones at the bottom of the small rock face, picking up the few that would become a base.

Amber sat on the bed , Aldis in his wolf form curled up on his lap as Amber parted the spot next to him. " Okay , do you have even the slightest idea who took him? " Amber asked.

@Jasil

DaManofWar said:
Gabriel heard Luna's voice. He tensed up completely. How would she react to seeing him like this? Would she freak out more? Lose her grip on reality?
Silently, he hide himself under a bed. He couldn't be seen. He smelled two male wolves. Damn. At least he had his sense of smell back.

@djinnamon

djinnamon said:
Amber sat on the bed , Aldis in his wolf form curled up on his lap as Amber parted the spot next to him. " Okay , do you have even the slightest idea who took him? " Amber asked.
@Jasil
Luna sat and shook her head "no clue, I wasn't around. Crimson suspected hunters who just got lucky." She tangled and untangled her fingers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back