• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ) Life of a Werewolf

Who do you think should be Alpha?

• Luna

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gabriel

• Pia

• Jasmine

• Marco

• Daisy

• Sam

• Starsky

• Logan

• Emilan

• Total voters
Luna climbed next to Amber and grasped his arm. Her face was pale, her hands shaking. "I-it's him." She layed her head against Amber, feeling dizzy

@DaManofWar @djinnamon

Reptilesandromance said:
Kate nipped his fingers halfheartedly as he spoke, though her teeth were no longer bared and her pelt lay flat again. Her ears were lashed back flat and her tail flicked irritably in the dust. "You're an idiot. This could have been ended tonight but no I had to stay like a good dog while you went and gouged your own fucking eye out. Good job superman. Who's to say she's not going to follow you back here? Pick us off while we're sleeping?" She pushed him back on his feet, being less gentle than she had been prior before stalking past him and shoving into the den. There was a deep line of smeared gooey blood on the ground where she had paced until the wound reopened and then still continued. She shifted, her human expression worse than what the wolffish side of her let show. She felt hurt, betrayed and seen as unequal and still was scrambling to leave somewhere with him to seek help. Though it was silent the den echoed the tense feeling as she jumped into a pair of blue jeans and shoved a sweatshirt on, pushing her feet into muddy black sneakers and tying them with a vacant look, her mind elsewhere. @shadowz1995
"Kate you were already hurt. Your injury was on that would have slowed you down. That was a fight where a split second could have ended it all. I understand your anger truly I do." The male sat.....well more collapsed into a bloody heap, against the far wall of her den, giving her space but watching her carefully. Again, the thought raced through his mind. Crimson wasn't sure if it was post battle stress that had him going or the fact that he nearly died for her and he would do it again in a heartbeat. "But now I'm the one that's injured to all hell. So no more fighting on my part. I'm in your hands now. Alright? I'm yours." The last words he phrased more as a promise than an explanation. "Whatever punishment you want to give me I won't fight it. You are just as capable and I wronged you for that. I wanted to protect you and your home. I truly apologize." The male did his best to dip his head in apology but it didn't really end up working

Luna took deep breaths and stood. She decided she was no longer going to be weak. She slowly walked over to the other side and stood directly in front of the mist form of the wolf. Luna kept a stern face as she looked to what appeared to be Gabriel. Luna could hardly move as she stared.

Jasil said:
Luna took deep breaths and stood. She decided she was no longer going to be weak. She slowly walked over to the other side and stood directly in front of the mist form of the wolf. Luna kept a stern face as she looked to what appeared to be Gabriel. Luna could hardly move as she stared.
Gabriel locked eyes with Luna. His ears twitched about, mist trailing behind them. He breathed in and out, his yellow, burning eyes staring at Luna. He didn't know what to do.

DaManofWar said:
Gabriel locked eyes with Luna. His ears twitched about, mist trailing behind them. He breathed in and out, his yellow, burning eyes staring at Luna. He didn't know what to do.
"What the hell are you?" Her words wavered but remained full of strength. Luna needed to know if this was really Gabriel

Kira nodded, taking in Faolin's response. "I'll have to work on that, then... But when I'm fighting... That's a part of me that will never go away. I'm always different when I fight, as you pointed out. It's because in the heat of battle its so much easier to stop caring. In those quick, flashing moments, all one can care about is winning... To Kira in battle, that's all that matters, so I fight will all my strength and all my heart."

@Lighthouse8477

Last edited by a moderator:
Jasil said:
"What the hell are you?" Her words wavered but remained full of strength. Luna needed to know if this was really Gabriel
Gabriel silently and slowly crawled toward Luna. Finally, he stood out in the open for her to see. He bowed his head gently as he stood before her. "I'm....not sure anymore....Luna....help me...."

DaManofWar said:
Gabriel silently and slowly crawled toward Luna. Finally, he stood out in the open for her to see. He bowed his head gently as he stood before her. "I'm....not sure anymore....Luna....help me...."
Her chest hurt and she crouched in front of the wolf. Luna reached out to touch him but her hand only went through him. "How do I help? I don't even know how this happened. You were dead."

Jasil said:
Her chest hurt and she crouched in front of the wolf. Luna reached out to touch him but her hand only went through him. "How do I help? I don't even know how this happened. You were dead."
Gabriel whimpered. "I have something to tell you....when I was hit...something happened....my body had to live...and so, this happened. Years ago, I...was used as a...." He trailed off, not wanting to tell her.

DaManofWar said:
Gabriel whimpered. "I have something to tell you....when I was hit...something happened....my body had to live...and so, this happened. Years ago, I...was used as a...." He trailed off, not wanting to tell her.
"What?" Luna's gaze was hard and cold as she looked to Gabriel. "Tell me."

Her eyes softened. "Please."

Jasil said:
"What?" Luna's gaze was hard and cold as she looked to Gabriel. "Tell me."
Her eyes softened. "Please."
".... A test subject for genetic experimentation. By Doctor Jan H. Oppenheimer. A scientist in the field of biology. He used some kind of Talisman. It was called.....The Wolf's Eye."

DaManofWar said:
".... A test subject for genetic experimentation. By Doctor Jan H. Oppenheimer. A scientist in the field of biology. He used some kind of Talisman. It was called.....The Wolf's Eye."
Luna shook her head "I-I've never heard of either of those. What can I do to..fix this." She tangled her fingers and looked down at her hands. She began being stressed

Jasil said:
Luna shook her head "I-I've never heard of either of those. What can I do to..fix this." She tangled her fingers and looked down at her hands. She began being stressed
Gabriel sighed. "I....don't know. You could try researching both subjects. Also...." Gabriel now directed his gaze at Luna's stomach, "seems we do have a miracle." He moved close, so his muzzle was just centimetres away from it. "Any names?"

@djinnamon

DaManofWar said:
Gabriel sighed. "I....don't know. You could try researching both subjects. Also...." Gabriel now directed his gaze at Luna's stomach, "seems we do have a miracle." He moved close, so his muzzle was just centimetres away from it. "Any names?"
@djinnamon
Luna looked down at her own stomach. "There's no way to tell gender for a few months but, I've been hoping for a girl. Ella Rose."

She smiled "I'll be happy with a boy too but I haven't thought of any boy names."

Jasil said:
Luna looked down at her own stomach. "There's no way to tell gender for a few months but, I've been hoping for a girl. Ella Rose."
She smiled "I'll be happy with a boy too but I haven't thought of any boy names."
Gabriel nodded, his head moving like mist. "Ella Rose is a fine name. For a boy, Pip. A simple name. Perfect for a young pup."

DaManofWar said:
Gabriel nodded, his head moving like mist. "Ella Rose is a fine name. For a boy, Pip. A simple name. Perfect for a young pup."
Luna smiled "It's a miracle."

She rested a hand on her stomach. "But we cannot have a family when you're like this. We need to fix you."

Jasil said:
Luna smiled "It's a miracle."
She rested a hand on her stomach. "But we cannot have a family when you're like this. We need to fix you."
Gabriel nodded. Then his got distant. "What if....this is genetic?" He stared up at Luna, worried. He was almost never worried.

DaManofWar said:
Gabriel nodded. Then his got distant. "What if....this is genetic?" He stared up at Luna, worried. He was almost never worried.
Luna bit her lip "Then we better hope we can find a cure, fast."

She put her head down, feeling mentally exhausted. Too much had happened today. Luna counted it all off in her head.

1. Pregnancy. 2. Gabriel "died"

3. Faolin became beta 4. Kira isn't happy. 5. New wolves. 6.Gabriels alive. 7.He is mist

Luna's head began to hurt as she remembered the day

Amber smiled at the moment and placed Aldis on the bed before crouching by Gabriel. " Hi , I'm Amber. " He said flashing a smile

Gabriel nodded in agreement with Luna. "You should rest," he told her. He turned to Amber, and grunted. "Gabriel Forest. Have you ever of heard of either Jan H. Oppenheimer or the World's Eye?"

@djinnamon @Jasil

Luna shook her head no. "I'm fine."

She sat on the floor and rested her head on her hands. Smiling she watched the males interact

DaManofWar said:
Gabriel nodded in agreement with Luna. "You should rest," he told her. He turned to Amber, and grunted. "Gabriel Forest. Have you ever of heard of either Jan H. Oppenheimer or the World's Eye?"
@djinnamon @Jasil
Amber shook his head. " I heard the name before in my old pack they are dead. " Amber muttered

djinnamon said:
Amber shook his head. " I heard the name before in my old pack they are dead. " Amber muttered
Gabriel sighed. "I'm sorry for your pack....but how did you hear the name? What can you tell me?"

Tori sat on a bench, watching birds fly by her, not knowing what to do for once. She wasn't in the mood for her wolf form, not wanting to cause mischief for once, so she just sat there, her legs crossed over each other as she watched the birds, hunger rumbling in her stomach.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back