• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ) Life of a Werewolf

Who do you think should be Alpha?

• Luna

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gabriel

• Pia

• Jasmine

• Marco

• Daisy

• Sam

• Starsky

• Logan

• Emilan

• Total voters
DaManofWar said:
Gabriel sighed. "I'm sorry for your pack....but how did you hear the name? What can you tell me?"
" My pack was always very interested in magic and things of the sort , so if something seemed like magic they would try their best to find out about it. I heard my mother say it once but I never heard about it again. " Amber said the word 'mother' with malice.

djinnamon said:
" My pack was always very interested in magic and things of the sort , so if something seemed like magic they would try their best to find out about it. I heard my mother say it once but I never heard about it again. " Amber said the word 'mother' with malice.
Gabriel inched forward. "I need more. What was the context she used it in? Why?"

@djinnamon

Last edited by a moderator:
Amber let out a little whimper and backed away slightly (Don't move toward him like that , he is a submissive beta so yeah). " She used the word with disdain and fear , she was scared for obvious reasons. " He said referring to the state Gabriel was in.

DaManofWar said:
Gabriel inched forward. "I need more. What was the context she used it in? Why?"
@djinnamon

djinnamon said:
Amber let out a little whimper and backed away slightly (Don't move toward him like that , he is a submissive beta so yeah). " She used the word with disdain and fear , she was scared for obvious reasons. " He said referring to the state Gabriel was in.
Gabriel nodded. "Come. I feel we should speak in private," he said, referring to Luna. "An expecting mother should rest."

@Jasil

DaManofWar said:
Gabriel nodded. "Come. I feel we should speak in private," he said, referring to Luna. "An expecting mother should rest."
@Jasil
Luna snapped her head up. "I'm not even three weeks!" She stuck out her tounge and shot up a middle finger "I'm not delicate Gabriel."

Jasil said:
Luna snapped her head up. "I'm not even three weeks!" She stuck out her tounge and shot up a middle finger "I'm not delicate Gabriel."
Gabriel laughed, shifting about in his mist form. "Clearly. But all the same, you must be under stress."

DaManofWar said:
Gabriel laughed, shifting about in his mist form. "Clearly. But all the same, you must be under stress."
"Whatever..." She paused "We need to tell the others you are alive!" She stood as fast as she could. She turned to walk out "They need to know."

Jasil said:
"Whatever..." She paused "We need to tell the others you are alive!" She stood as fast as she could. She turned to walk out "They need to know."
"Wait!" Gabriel cried. He sighed. "We should break the news later. Catch me up on what's happened." He stared down at his feet. Mist just swirled around him.

Kira's work on her cabin was done and back to practicing, her claws hacked deep into the de-barked tree before her, hitting at different heights with varying levels of strength. A fire crackled in the pit she'd built with Faolin and a rabbit caught earlier cooked on a spit above it. Other than the crackling of the flames and the sound of her claws thudding on the wood, Kira's ears heard nothing, blocking out all unimportant sounds. The tree groaned under a blow, alerting her to rest. Muscles only a touch sore and tight with tension, the she-wolf rested on the clover patch, calmly sinking into it. The clearing was starting to feel like home.

DaManofWar said:
"Wait!" Gabriel cried. He sighed. "We should break the news later. Catch me up on what's happened." He stared down at his feet. Mist just swirled around him.
Luna froze and turned around "Faolin, I made him Beta and well, Kira isn't very happy about it. Nothing more has occurred." She sat down by him again

Jasil said:
Luna froze and turned around "Faolin, I made him Beta and well, Kira isn't very happy about it. Nothing more has occurred." She sat down by him again
Gabriel nodded. "Where is Kira now?"

Jasil said:
Amber stood up and walked over to the awake but drowsy Aldis. " Hi honey , you had a good nap. " Amber asked while picking the boy up. Aldis nodded while rubbing his eyes with his fist before hugging Amber's neck.

Oliver walked over to his cabin and walked inside, the door unlocked. He left the door cracked open behind him and took off his clothes folding them up and laying them down on his bed. He transformed into a wolf, his bones shifting and crackling as they moved around. He popped his head outside his door and padded out.

djinnamon said:
Amber stood up and walked over to the awake but drowsy Aldis. " Hi honey , you had a good nap. " Amber asked while picking the boy up. Aldis nodded while rubbing his eyes with his fist before hugging Amber's neck.
Gabriel smiled. "Who is this?" He asked.

djinnamon said:
" His name is Aldis , my adopted son. " Amber said as Aldis waved at Gabriel.
Gabriel nodded. "Don't be alarmed by my appearance. I'm working to get out of this form." He explained to the young boy.

DaManofWar said:
Gabriel nodded. "Don't be alarmed by my appearance. I'm working to get out of this form." He explained to the young boy.
Aldis cocked his head before nodding. " He isn't usually this quiet, he is still sleepy. Most of the time he is a sarcastic lil brat. " Amber said.

djinnamon said:
Aldis cocked his head before nodding. " He isn't usually this quiet, he is still sleepy. Most of the time he is a sarcastic lil brat. " Amber said.
Gabriel chuckled sweetly. "I'll take to him later," he said, before floating away, trying to walk.

"I don't know where Kira is, Faolin is with her though." She smiled at how Gabriel interacted with the child. She knew he'd be a good father

Jasil said:
"I don't know where Kira is, Faolin is with her though." She smiled at how Gabriel interacted with the child. She knew he'd be a good father
Gabriel drifted to Luna, seemingly walking. "Well.....we'll have to find them. See if you can howl to get them back here."

Luna nodded before turning and going out the door. She jogged a bit into the woods and howled, calling to her wolves. It was long and slow, she tried to keep nerves out of her voice. She howled once more for good measure, then waited

Kira nodded, taking in Faolin's response. "I'll have to work on that, then... But when I'm fighting... That's a part of me that will never go away. I'm always different when I fight, as you pointed out. It's because in the heat of battle its so much easier to stop caring. In those quick, flashing moments, all one can care about is winning... To Kira in battle, that's all that matters, so I fight will all my strength and all my heart."
Kira's work on her cabin was done and back to practicing, her claws hacked deep into the de-barked tree before her, hitting at different heights with varying levels of strength. A fire crackled in the pit she'd built with Faolin and a rabbit caught earlier cooked on a spit above it. Other than the crackling of the flames and the sound of her claws thudding on the wood, Kira's ears heard nothing, blocking out all unimportant sounds. The tree groaned under a blow, alerting her to rest. Muscles only a touch sore and tight with tension, the she-wolf rested on the clover patch, calmly sinking into it. The clearing was starting to feel like home.
Silently Faolin looked at Kira and smiled. He whispered, "Yes I noticed Kira. I like this side of you the other side is nice to it's jus the side most of the wolves see and if their not used to that kind of intense drive." He smiled at her then sat crosslegged in the clearing his ears focusing on the sounds of the brooks and streams. Flicking his ears Faolin snapped his head upright. A long and slow howl split the air. It was Luna her voice was strong a little emotion wavering in it then the second one was strong and commanding. Silently he stood then his mind worked through the command the howl carried, "Come to me Faolin and Kira." He looked at Kira as he stated, "Luna want's us both to come to her it sounds important." He howled back one short and quick basically saying I am coming." He looked at Kira hopefully as he stated, "We should go come on." He smiled then walked towards Luna hoping Kira would come as well.
@Jasil @Moolock

Luna heard the response and began pacing as she waited for her wolves to arrive. She thought of her baby and hummed a lullaby without knowing it

Kira remained in her wolf form and trotted after Faolin, her ears back and tail down. "If our dear alpha calls, so shall we answer..." She pushed through the forest and came out at the lake. Without a second glance as she wanted to get whatever meeting this was over with, the she-wolf made a b-line for Luna.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back