• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ) Life of a Werewolf

Who do you think should be Alpha?

• Luna

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gabriel

• Pia

• Jasmine

• Marco

• Daisy

• Sam

• Starsky

• Logan

• Emilan

• Total voters
Kira looked at him and saddened for a moment, stopping her advance toward Luna. "No, keep your rank. I have other ways to accomplish what I want. Besides, if you resign to stand by me, Luna might come to see me as a threat, and that's the last thing I can have happening. I need her trust, not her fear... Faolin do you trust me- outside of love. If we had no feelings for one another, would you trust me with what you know?" Kira looked him up and down, eyes searching for something that indicated loyalty, comradeship.

@Lighthouse8477 @Jasil

"You just seem a bit confused, that's all," Valkyrie said, pulling her hand away. "But I think you're fine."

DaManofWar said:
Gabriel placed his own hand on hers. "Oh? Explain."

shadowz1995 said:
The male grabbed his plate and returned to sit by her, though her comment did bring a furrow to his brow. " A lot of things happened in a short amount of time. I got....distracted. I also learned there is a threat looming over this forest. We may have to lay low for awhile." he stated. He said all this between large chunks of meat going down his gullet but its like his thoughts were somewhere else. He was thinking. Planning on how to proceed.
"Hmm...let me guess." Kate chewed thoughtfully and swallowed before proceeding. "New packs brought about something bigger than them? A bear maybe? Or did their alpha do something foolish and make their being here even worse. And laying low is no problem, actually, it happens to be something I excel at." She said, continuing to eat. She got cleaned the rib bone of the meat and chomped it harshly, splintering it and exposing the marrow.

Kira looked at him and saddened for a moment, stopping her advance toward Luna. "No, keep your rank. I have other ways to accomplish what I want. Besides, if you resign to stand by me, Luna might come to see me as a threat, and that's the last thing I can have happening. I need her trust, not her fear... Faolin do you trust me- outside of love. If we had no feelings for one another, would you trust me with what you know?" Kira looked him up and down, eyes searching for something that indicated loyalty, comradeship.
Stopping Faolin looked at Kira. He listened to her understanding. If he didn't love her would he trust her. Silently he looked at her and lowered his tail then whispered, "Yes I would Kira. I trust you I'll keep my rank I understand where you are coming from and I think that I understand. I would trust you with what I know. I promise I would." He looked at her trustingly. He was completely venerable to her in the position he had placed himself. if she wanted him dead she could do so now without a scratch. He hoped she saw that. He whispered, "I will keep my rank." He smiled at her gently and trustingly no love in it.
@Moolock

Moolock said:
@Lighthouse8477 @Jasil
Dante snickered at her comment. "Of course he trust you, don't be hard headed. I don't know why. I certainly don't trust you. I can see the look in your eyes. I have seen it many time before from other wolves. The desire of power. Not only that but you are destroying this pack from the inside out, not Luna but you. You put are beta in a position where he can't lead and then almost force him to resign. For that reason your the last person I would trust in this pack. If I were Faolin I would not let you anywhere near my alpha and punish you for your behavior." Dante was not please with this situation. @Lighthouse8477

Dante snickered at her comment. "Of course he trust you, don't be hard headed. I don't know why. I certainly don't trust you. I can see the look in your eyes. I have seen it many time before from other wolves. The desire of power. Not only that but you are destroying this pack from the inside out, not Luna but you. You put are beta in a position where he can't lead and then almost force him to resign. For that reason your the last person I would trust in this pack. If I were Faolin I would not let you anywhere near my alpha and punish you for your behavior." Dante was not please with this situation.
Looking at Dante Faolin listened to him. He had seen the look to however he trusted Kira. He also loved her and honestly he could no longer tell what to do. Right now he was just following step by step. He looked at Dante and said nothing. He was thinking then sighed and shook his head he had nothing to say.
@loyalwolf @Moolock

Kira cast a glare to Dante. "Punish me then, show me what I'm doing is wrong- though I have yet to actually do anything." She turned to face him fully, her fur bristling. Hurt me and I cease to look like a threat... then Luna will have nothing to fear. "Forgive me, oh noble Dante for keeping in mind the best interests of the pack in mind by shunning the villain I am. This is, what, the second time you and I have spoken and yet you're so quick to cast my character?" Narrowing her eyes, the rage in the amber shattered, then fell away to fear and worry. "What do I have to do to prove myself to you? Apparently having a plan to kill the cat that has haunted our clan isn't enough." She folded back her ears and curled her tail around her paws, loosening her stance. "How can I gain your trust... their trust?"

@loyalwolf @Lighthouse8477

Corinn crept among the trees. She peered through the branches and noticed Gabriel and a strange girl talking. " Huh..." she listened.

( Srry I wasn't on. Kinda have an idea what's goin' on. Not making any promises...)

@ThePumpkinQueen

Reptilesandromance said:
"Hmm...let me guess." Kate chewed thoughtfully and swallowed before proceeding. "New packs brought about something bigger than them? A bear maybe? Or did their alpha do something foolish and make their being here even worse. And laying low is no problem, actually, it happens to be something I excel at." She said, continuing to eat. She got cleaned the rib bone of the meat and chomped it harshly, splintering it and exposing the marrow.
"Jeez you really were hungry werent you?" He stated though he was eating just as voraciously. "It's actually both. A cougar shifter. She apparently has a thing for hunting down wolf shifters. She may have help as well. The other is that Gabriel Forest may be dead. I found large blood pool on where he last was. Some type of hunters had run him over then taken his body. I have no idea of his status but I'm going to assume he is dead. The pack is leaderless and then there is you and me. I have killed cougar shifters before. I earned new scars while doing it. They are not something to be trifled with."

Luna saw Kira, Dante and Faolin nearby and watched cautiously as Kira began making she way towards her. Kira stopped and Luna let out a breath. She couldn't afford to fight Kira, if that's what she was after. Luna couldn't lose another child.

She slowly approached them "Everything all right here?" She barked out. Her muzzle pointed in the air

Last edited by a moderator:
Kira narrowed her eyes slightly but dipped her head reverently. "Of course, madam alpha. I was just being... retrieved by Dante and your beta here." She cringed and held back a growl at the thought, but her intentions rested in the alpha's favor. They would have to if trust would be forged.

@Jasil

Luna gave a questioning look to the three wolves. But then quickly decided it was best not to indulge, today was not the day. "Well then, all right."

She turned to Dante "Whenever you are available, I have something very urgent to discuss with you, but not here." She looked at Kira and Faolin, deciding it would be best to tell them her news after she spoke with Dante.

@loyalwolf @Moolock @Lighthouse8477

Last edited by a moderator:
Before Dante could answer to Kira, luna ask if she could speak with him. he didn't really have an answer for kira a the moment so he figured it would be best to get some distance. he looked towards Luna and nod "i have time right now. come to my cabin we can speak there" he began to get some distance from both Kira and faolin. he then looked at faolin "Hey Faolin come by my cabin at some point. i want you to get to know my pup better." @Moolock @Lighthouse8477 @Jasil

shadowz1995 said:
"Jeez you really were hungry werent you?" He stated though he was eating just as voraciously. "It's actually both. A cougar shifter. She apparently has a thing for hunting down wolf shifters. She may have help as well. The other is that Gabriel Forest may be dead. I found large blood pool on where he last was. Some type of hunters had run him over then taken his body. I have no idea of his status but I'm going to assume he is dead. The pack is leaderless and then there is you and me. I have killed cougar shifters before. I earned new scars while doing it. They are not something to be trifled with."
"You shouldn't comment on a woman's appetite, especially one so...wolffish. I may just decide to eat you." She shrugged, teasing him with a kind smile. "Well I can't say I'm surprised and she wouldn't be te first, every once in a while one will show up, in that instance it is a very good thing to live a low profile life." She beamed, continuing to eat, obviously thinking and calculating the situation at hand with confidence. "The only things that really still trouble me are bears but they tend to stay away. Too many people come through here, though sometimes it's what brings them." She sighed

Reptilesandromance said:
"You shouldn't comment on a woman's appetite, especially one so...wolffish. I may just decide to eat you." She shrugged, teasing him with a kind smile. "Well I can't say I'm surprised and she wouldn't be te first, every once in a while one will show up, in that instance it is a very good thing to live a low profile life." She beamed, continuing to eat, obviously thinking and calculating the situation at hand with confidence. "The only things that really still trouble me are bears but they tend to stay away. Too many people come through here, though sometimes it's what brings them." She sighed
"Hahaha. Well, I'll be sure to keep that in mind big bad she-wolf." Crimson jested right back. His smile left quickly as he focused on the subject at hand. "Alright then. I can easily set up some defenses and traps that could warn us if anyone was coming. Secrecy will have to be on you. I've never been one to hide. Stealth was never my strong suit." Victor finishes his meal and he was still a bit hungry but it was enough to hold him for awhile. He glanced down at Kate's leg to see its healing progress. She really needed to stay off of it for some time. "What do you think? How should we go about it?"

shadowz1995 said:
"Hahaha. Well, I'll be sure to keep that in mind big bad she-wolf." Crimson jested right back. His smile left quickly as he focused on the subject at hand. "Alright then. I can easily set up some defenses and traps that could warn us if anyone was coming. Secrecy will have to be on you. I've never been one to hide. Stealth was never my strong suit." Victor finishes his meal and he was still a bit hungry but it was enough to hold him for awhile. He glanced down at Kate's leg to see its healing progress. She really needed to stay off of it for some time. "What do you think? How should we go about it?"
Kate finished her plate and sighed, chewing on a bone. "You'll have to learn it then, cougars are masters of it. We're a pair, it'll be focused on the packs, but to be safe we should stop making large kills, don't draw attention.." She trailed off as she caught him looking at her leg, "I may be layed up for a bit which could be good, I won't be making any trips alone in this state, that's begging to be attacked." She sighed, already knowing he wouldn't allow her to anyway she snapped a piece of the bone and swallowed before pushing it aside.

Valkyrie groaned as she flopped down beside the man. I guess she was tired as well...

DaManofWar said:
Gabriel just wavdd her away. He closed his eyes as he tried to rest.

Reptilesandromance said:
Kate finished her plate and sighed, chewing on a bone. "You'll have to learn it then, cougars are masters of it. We're a pair, it'll be focused on the packs, but to be safe we should stop making large kills, don't draw attention.." She trailed off as she caught him looking at her leg, "I may be layed up for a bit which could be good, I won't be making any trips alone in this state, that's begging to be attacked." She sighed, already knowing he wouldn't allow her to anyway she snapped a piece of the bone and swallowed before pushing it aside.
"I'm more than capable of taking down a single cougar Kate. Its if she's got help that worries me. In a one-on-one scenario I doubt there is anything I cannot defeat. Regardless of how sneaky she may be. But with you injured and me not knowing the lay of the land, it will be detrimental. I think k you are right. Lay low. Go for small kills and stay the hell out of her way if we can help it. Though....." His scarlet irises lock with her gaze now. A gaze he was getting comfortable seeing and wouldn't mind seeing for a long time. "If it comes to it, you get the hell out of here Miss Kate. Believe me I will survive, its what I was born to do. You need to abandon me and seek help. This is the worst case scenario and I hope it doesn't come to it. But it very well might and the option should be considered."

Kate met his gaze, her amber eyes piercing the dim lighting as she focused on him. "I prefer to stay out of their way, I don't mind losing competition and in most cases a lone wolf or a pair of them is over looked, we aren't seen as a threat. If a confrontation occurres, I will not run, I'm telling you now. It's not an option." She defended warmly, having unwavering confidence in both herself and him

Users who are viewing this thread

Back