• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ) Life of a Werewolf

Who do you think should be Alpha?

• Luna

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gabriel

• Pia

• Jasmine

• Marco

• Daisy

• Sam

• Starsky

• Logan

• Emilan

• Total voters
Luna got up a bit later and went and cleaned herself up. She slowly walked back to her room and pulled the test out of her drawer. Refusing to let her tears escape, she threw the plastic into the trash. Luna went outside and walked by the lake, she couldn't place where anyone was.

Gabriel was panting. He was still chained by his foot to the wall of this damned basement.

But now he had changed into a humanoid wolf. He ached with pain. But he had to get out.

A door opened. A man came down the stairs. He screamed at what he sees, and tries to kill it. The chain breaks. Blood is the in air, on the ground, in the bucket of water and oil next a workbench.

The next few minutes are a blur. But once they end, Gabriel stands covered in blood. Aching in pain. A door splintered open. And his footprints appear on the ground, leading to the woods.

Gabriel is coming home.

Luna shifted and decided to walk and clear her head. Glancing down at her own stomach she saw it looked slightly different in this form, soon it would show in her human body as well. Luna began her walk in the woods

Gabriel was having trouble remembering things. He glanced at his hand.

...what is this for?.....The image of him driving his thumb into the eye of a cougar flashed into his mind. He growled, and out a hand on his head. Then brushed by a scar on his neck. Another memory flashed.

This time.....he saw two faces....one was naked, and crying, holding his arm.....calling him Aiden.....was that his name?

The other had.....purple eyes....beautiful, purple eyes.

My name....is it Aiden.....or Faolin....Crimson....what am I?

Reptilesandromance said:
"No, Victor..." She sighed as she followed, waiting for him to chill out. "Victor you can't stay here, it isn't safe for me." She blurted, finally finding her nerve around him though her voice betrayed her by sounding unsure and upset
"I...." Started Crimson but in the end he couldn't say anything. This had just greatly upset him now but what in the world could he say to her. Well, he clearly couldn't say the words going through his mind right now so clenched his teeth and turned to face her. "Miss Kate, I understand. So help yourself to the food. Should last you a few days if you cure it properly." Victor no longer looked her in the eyes while he spoke. He knew his eyes would betray him. They would say what he wasn't saying. He was angry and he felt betrayed. He went to where he left his knife near the fire and reholstered it upon his hip. There he waited for her to respond to him, "Miss Kate, while it is your home and you decide how it goes..." Another pause, another breath to compose himself, "I think it is a little rude to just cast someone out after having offered the home, literally the morning after you offer it. It's not like you were drunk so that can't be used" Victor still had it in him to throw a light jest despite his current turmoil. "To certain individuals, it can come off quite.....negatively."

DaManofWar said:
Gabriel was having trouble remembering things. He glanced at his hand.
...what is this for?.....The image of him driving his thumb into the eye of a cougar flashed into his mind. He growled, and out a hand on his head. Then brushed by a scar on his neck. Another memory flashed.

This time.....he saw two faces....one was naked, and crying, holding his arm.....calling him Aiden.....was that his name?

The other had.....purple eyes....beautiful, purple eyes.

My name....is it Aiden.....or Faolin....Crimson....what am I?
Dude

shadowz1995 said:
"I...." Started Crimson but in the end he couldn't say anything. This had just greatly upset him now but what in the world could he say to her. Well, he clearly couldn't say the words going through his mind right now so clenched his teeth and turned to face her. "Miss Kate, I understand. So help yourself to the food. Should last you a few days if you cure it properly." Victor no longer looked her in the eyes while he spoke. He knew his eyes would betray him. They would say what he wasn't saying. He was angry and he felt betrayed. He went to where he left his knife near the fire and reholstered it upon his hip. There he waited for her to respond to him, "Miss Kate, while it is your home and you decide how it goes..." Another pause, another breath to compose himself, "I think it is a little rude to just cast someone out after having offered the home, literally the morning after you offer it. It's not like you were drunk so that can't be used" Victor still had it in him to throw a light jest despite his current turmoil. "To certain individuals, it can come off quite.....negatively."
"Victor!" She barked as if she'd known him for ages, his words waking up a new side of her that was no longer angry. "Did you really just say that? I think it's rude to stay with someone who clearly doesn't like being mixed in with others and then in the morning leave a beacon right to their front door...Victor I-" she started though stopped, she was now shaking but it wasn't from rage, she had no idea why. "I can't fight everyone and I've never opened my arms to anyone before...I smelled a different male this morning and it brought an overwhelming sense of alarm.." She explained, still shaking and her tail now out of sight, her voice softened and she closed her eyes, trying to regain herself.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reptilesandromance said:
"Victor!" She barked as if she'd known him for ages, his words waking up a new side of her that was no longer angry. "Did you really just say that? I think it's rude to stay with someone who clearly doesn't like being mixed in with others and then in the morning leave a beacon right to their front door...Victor I-" she started though stopped, she was now shaking but it wasn't from rage, she had no idea why. "I can't fight everyone and I've never opened my arms to anyone before...I smelled a different male this morning and it brought an overwhelming sense of alarm.." She explained, still shaking and her tail now out of sight, her voice softened and she closed her eyes, trying to regain herself.
Crimson stopped for a second and turned to face her now, locking his ruby eyes with hers. There was the residual anger there but most of it was just genuine confusion. "Kate there was a male because I found him wandering about. He was a straggler like me and since he was in YOUR territory, I sent him to seek you out. Its only customary for someone who doesn't know where he is or what he's doing to speak with the person who's territory he is trespassing upon. It was not my place to make a judgment on him. Yes, your territory is small but it is yours and I respect that. I did not tell him to leave nor to stay for that very reason. It would be your call." Crimson now started scratching the back of his head. He wondered if Kate truly thought this because she felt like if she was In danger with him around. That was....disheartening. Even downright hurtful. Those very thoughts started reflect in his features.

"If me cooking breakfast for us in the morning is a problem then I'll stop. I...didn't.....want to make you feel threatened. I promise that was not my intention. I swear upon my family that it wasn't." Kate had gotten to know Victor a little bit better and she knew how much family meant to him now. She should know that is not something he would swear upon lightly. "Well, maybe you.....we moved a little too quickly. Look I'll be nearby. I'm not leaving anywhere but you are right. I probably shouldn't have taken that offer. But it would probably be wise to have distance. You....need to adjust. I can understand that. But.....Kate." He spoke her name softly and the tenderness behind his deep voice was now shining through, " I hope you will see one day that you don't have to be alone. I have confidence in my strength. I have confidence in my skill. Its literally what I have lived my whole life doing. If it comes down to it I CAN protect you. You and anything you care about. I can defend it. I know you don't believe that now. How could you, you only met me yesterday. But I can and I'll show you. Bit by bit. But for now, I'll go." Victor turns away and stomps out the fire he had created and swiftly buries the ashes under dirt. No chance for a fire to start now. "I'll be nearby alright?"

Dante nodded his head " I figured you would want to go after her so that why I tagged along. Plus I owe that cat payback for both me and Marco." He then let out s low growl and had s very Sinatra look. "I prepared something very special to deal with her. As for the punishment, if you feel your relationship will get in the way let me come up with it." He fallowed right behind Faolin remembering he wanted to talk to him about something. " so what do you think if Marco? Because I recent been feeling very strange around him and I'm not sure what it is? I'm not very good at the whole feeling and instinct thing so I need a second opinion?" @Lighthouse8477
Silently Faolin nods as he stated, "I'll let you handle the punishment Dante if she goes through with this plan of hers that is. I think she's stopped I sense she has and is thinking as for Marco I haven't been around him long enough to tell you if theirs something wrong with him. I sense something just from my brief contact but aside from that nothing so I don't know what you tell you about Marco." He shrugged and stated, "Sorry."
@loyalwolf

shadowz1995 said:
Crimson stopped for a second and turned to face her now, locking his ruby eyes with hers. There was the residual anger there but most of it was just genuine confusion. "Kate there was a male because I found him wandering about. He was a straggler like me and since he was in YOUR territory, I sent him to seek you out. Its only customary for someone who doesn't know where he is or what he's doing to speak with the person who's territory he is trespassing upon. It was not my place to make a judgment on him. Yes, your territory is small but it is yours and I respect that. I did not tell him to leave nor to stay for that very reason. It would be your call." Crimson now started scratching the back of his head. He wondered if Kate truly thought this because she felt like if she was In danger with him around. That was....disheartening. Even downright hurtful. Those very thoughts started reflect in his features.
"If me cooking breakfast for us in the morning is a problem then I'll stop. I...didn't.....want to make you feel threatened. I promise that was not my intention. I swear upon my family that it wasn't." Kate had gotten to know Victor a little bit better and she knew how much family meant to him now. She should know that is not something he would swear upon lightly. "Well, maybe you.....we moved a little too quickly. Look I'll be nearby. I'm not leaving anywhere but you are right. I probably shouldn't have taken that offer. But it would probably be wise to have distance. You....need to adjust. I can understand that. But.....Kate." He spoke her name softly and the tenderness behind his deep voice was now shining through, " I hope you will see one day that you don't have to be alone. I have confidence in my strength. I have confidence in my skill. Its literally what I have lived my whole life doing. If it comes down to it I CAN protect you. You and anything you care about. I can defend it. I know you don't believe that now. How could you, you only met me yesterday. But I can and I'll show you. Bit by bit. But for now, I'll go." Victor turns away and stomps out the fire he had created and swiftly buries the ashes under dirt. No chance for a fire to start now. "I'll be nearby alright?"
"He never found me and I couldn't find him. Victor..I'm sorry, I didn't know. Stay, please, I'm sorry, I was scared and.." Kate sighed, becoming more upset as she realized she hadn't grasped the whole situation and had now offended him

Reptilesandromance said:
"He never found me and I couldn't find him. Victor..I'm sorry, I didn't know. Stay, please, I'm sorry, I was scared and.." Kate sighed, becoming more upset as she realized she hadn't grasped the whole situation and had now offended him
"Kate please...I'm not leaving anywhere. I told you I'm staying remember?" Crimson replied with a small smile. "I just dont know if its a very good idea to stay so close. Like you said, you've never opened your arms to anyone before right? It may be something you need to get used to." Crimson paused for a moment and rethought his solution. ".....look if you really want me to stay and live with you...then I will. But that's going to require you putting some faith in me. Its your choice."

shadowz1995 said:
"Kate please...I'm not leaving anywhere. I told you I'm staying remember?" Crimson replied with a small smile. "I just dont know if its a very good idea to stay so close. Like you said, you've never opened your arms to anyone before right? It may be something you need to get used to." Crimson paused for a moment and rethought his solution. ".....look if you really want me to stay and live with you...then I will. But that's going to require you putting some faith in me. Its your choice."
Kate took a minute to think hard, about all the things her father had said but most importantly the last thing. He had found her and had proved he could be trusted. "I misunderstood the situation, I'm sorry..." She began again and approached him, carefully sitting on her haunches. "Teach me." She said boldly, though every bit of her nature resented it. "Victor you have my trust and faith, my territory isn't large but it can be just as much yours if you show me how this works."

Reptilesandromance said:
Kate took a minute to think hard, about all the things her father had said but most importantly the last thing. He had found her and had proved he could be trusted. "I misunderstood the situation, I'm sorry..." She began again and approached him, carefully sitting on her haunches. "Teach me." She said boldly, though every bit of her nature resented it. "Victor you have my trust and faith, my territory isn't large but it can be just as much yours if you show me how this works."
(Teach her what exactly?)

Lighthouse8477 said:
Silently Faolin nods as he stated, "I'll let you handle the punishment Dante if she goes through with this plan of hers that is. I think she's stopped I sense she has and is thinking as for Marco I haven't been around him long enough to tell you if theirs something wrong with him. I sense something just from my brief contact but aside from that nothing so I don't know what you tell you about Marco." He shrugged and stated, "Sorry."
@loyalwolf
Dante stays silent and sighed. " how can I explain it. Well I feel this need to protect Marco almost like Tyr. Plus when I'm around him he just make me feel calm and kinda happy." He took in Faolin remark about Kira not going along with the plan but kept close just in case.

Dante stays silent and sighed. " how can I explain it. Well I feel this need to protect Marco almost like Tyr. Plus when I'm around him he just make me feel calm and kinda happy." He took in Faolin remark about Kira not going along with the plan but kept close just in case.
Silently Faolin looked at Dante then stated, "Then treat him like family. You have found a family relationship with him so I would just treat him like family." He smiled then stated, "I..." He drifted off seeing Kira he froze and stopped in his tracks not quite sure what to say or do.
@loyalwolf @Moolock

Kira keeps her gaze locked on the stream, ears flicking. The wind blew two scents toward her, either of whom she was thrilled to see at the moment. Faolin being here she could understand but Dante...? Why would he be here? This was her place, her seclusion in the woods. "Come to tell me how stupid I was to run off like that after the cat?" Her wall has returned and her voice is flat.

@Lighthouse8477 @loyalwolf

Reptilesandromance said:
(How to not be an antisocial turd basically)
The male leaned back and crossed his arms, a smile appearing on his face. "I mean I'm not a pocket full of sunshine either Miss Kate. I have my flaws. Quite glaring ones I may add. It's something we both need to work on. Work with me and I'll work with you."

Kira keeps her gaze locked on the stream, ears flicking. The wind blew two scents toward her, either of whom she was thrilled to see at the moment. Faolin being here she could understand but Dante...? Why would he be here? This was her place, her seclusion in the woods. "Come to tell me how stupid I was to run off like that after the cat?" Her wall has returned and her voice is flat.
Noting the wall in her voice Faolin looked at Kira for a long second. He sighed deeply. Signaling Dante to stay their he walked up to her and whispered, "Well if you came to the conclusion by yourself it was stupid I don't need to tell you. Kira if you had died..."His voice broke off then he looked at her and sighed, "Anything I say will probably break us apart but I don't wish for that and I don't know what to say. If I tell you it wasn't foolish I would be lying. I understand now why Alpha's are always stressed trying to make the right choice is hard and right now I see no right choice as to what I should tell you besides. You know your actions judge yourself on them I cannot judge you because I love you to much to judge you." He sighed at her then stated, "I'll understand if you never speak to me again like this mourning or open up again to me like this mourning. I will never stop trying however to get that moment again now if were going to kill this cat we are going to need a plan and time but right now is not the time so please Kira come back with me." He looked at her then walked towards Dante.
@Moolock @loyalwolf

shadowz1995 said:
The male leaned back and crossed his arms, a smile appearing on his face. "I mean I'm not a pocket full of sunshine either Miss Kate. I have my flaws. Quite glaring ones I may add. It's something we both need to work on. Work with me and I'll work with you."
"I'm not looking for sunshine," Kate grinned and her tail swayed in anticipation. This could blow up in her face entirely or prove to be quite the adventure, either way he now had her with him 100%. She sighed relief and stretched, tail still waving happily.

"I wouldn't have died," she snapped. Instantly she felt bad and softened her tone. "I'm more careful than that." Kira flicked her tail and stood from the clover, her claws used too many times curled into the soft soil. "I'm not going back so soon with my tail hung between my legs. If she trusts me, tell her she can come fetch me herself." Heading toward a den she made for herself from a dip in the ground and tightly woven bushes and ivy vines, Kira paused at the entrance and looked over her shoulder to Faolin, amber eyes blazing with anger not toward him but towards the alpha herself. "If Luna is too much of a child to handle one death then she is not prepared to lead this pack. Death happens, like it or not, love the victim or not, and if she's so much of a child that she'll allow herself to sink in self-pity, then I will treat her as a child. A pack cannot be led by those faint of heart." She grumbled and ducked her head, stepping into her den. "Tell her I said that, if you wish. I doubt she'd listen to you." Settling down, the wolf grumbled, "Too busy mourning her precious Gabriel."

@Lighthouse8477

Moolock said:
"I wouldn't have died," she snapped. Instantly she felt bad and softened her tone. "I'm more careful than that." Kira flicked her tail and stood from the clover, her claws used too many times curled into the soft soil. "I'm not going back so soon with my tail hung between my legs. If she trusts me, tell her she can come fetch me herself." Heading toward a den she made for herself from a dip in the ground and tightly woven bushes and ivy vines, Kira paused at the entrance and looked over her shoulder to Faolin, amber eyes blazing with anger not toward him but towards the alpha herself. "If Luna is too much of a child to handle one death then she is not prepared to lead this pack. Death happens, like it or not, love the victim or not, and if she's so much of a child that she'll allow herself to sink in self-pity, then I will treat her as a child. A pack cannot be led by those faint of heart." She grumbled and ducked her head, stepping into her den. "Tell her I said that, if you wish. I doubt she'd listen to you." Settling down, the wolf grumbled, "Too busy mourning her precious Gabriel."
@Lighthouse8477
Dante growled at Kira not liking her tone. "A wolf that can't understand losing your mate isn't fit to be in a pack. Look at you act like a child yourself. Running off to prove yourself without having a plan. Forcing the pack to come look for you after we just lost are alpha. Then throwing a tantrum and staying put. Faolin love you to much to tell you the truth but I see you as just a pack member, your being stupid. Stay if you want, no one is going to beg you to be a part of this pack. Joining was your choice and if you wish to sulk and be angery that's your choice as well. But have the guts to go to Luna and tell her your message yourself." He look at failing and waited for his call. @Lighthouse8477 @Moolock

Watching her Faolin listened to her words. When he heard about Luna being a child a growl started in his chest. It was loud and audible. Silently he shook his head. Looking at Kira he stated, "To Luna Gabriel was like being in the woods to your or training or something you really love. Imagine losing that she has the right to grieve Kira. I would if you died and I am the strong one normally." He sighed then looked at Kira. He began to say something but was cut of by Dante. He listened to Dante say what he hadn't the courage to say. He waited to Kira to reply to that before making a decision.
@Moolock @loyalwolf

Reptilesandromance said:
"I'm not looking for sunshine," Kate grinned and her tail swayed in anticipation. This could blow up in her face entirely or prove to be quite the adventure, either way he now had her with him 100%. She sighed relief and stretched, tail still waving happily.
Victor chuckles and nods his head in the direction of her den. "Come on stubborn she-wolf. The food is getting cold by now."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back