• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ) Life of a Werewolf

Who do you think should be Alpha?

• Luna

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gabriel

• Pia

• Jasmine

• Marco

• Daisy

• Sam

• Starsky

• Logan

• Emilan

• Total voters
"I never said you had to come after me, I haven't forced you to do anything," she called from her den. "If you wanted a tantrum bugger off because you're not getting one." Kira sighed and stepped out of the cool space onto the clovers. "I had a plan, first off.- and I'll go tell her." She flicked her ears angrily and stalked past them, not taking a glance at Dante or Faolin. "I was going to stay here, lay low, let the pack simmer down, but fine, I'll go back to the cabins. I'll say it right to her tearful face and she can render whatever judgement she wants on me for expressing what I think and feel." Kira bounded through the forest and to the cabins, coming out by the lake. She spotted Luna quickly and walked over to her.

@Lighthouse8477 @Jasil

Last edited by a moderator:
shadowz1995 said:
Victor chuckles and nods his head in the direction of her den. "Come on stubborn she-wolf. The food is getting cold by now."
Kate stood and hobbled to the den, slipping inside with a groan as her leg hit the rock. She walked it off and shifted, quickly collecting her clothes and getting them on as her stomac rumbled with sudden impatience.

Valkyrie resurfaced gasping for air and tried to think before climbing out of the lake and onto land. She had to find clothes. "Hello?" She called. "Anyone?"

"I never said you had to come after me, I haven't forced you to do anything," she called from her den. "If you wanted a tantrum bugger off because you're not getting one." Kira sighed and stepped out of the cool space onto the clovers. "I had a plan, first off.- and I'll go tell her." She flicked her ears angrily and stalked past them, not taking a glance at Dante or Faolin. "I was going to stay here, lay low, let the pack simmer down, but fine, I'll go back to the cabins. I'll say it right to her tearful face and she can render whatever judgement she wants on me for expressing what I think and feel." Kira bounded through the forest and to the cabins, coming out by the lake. She spotted Luna quickly and walked over to her.
Silently Faolin watched her go silently. He sighed audibly. God's why? He looked up expecting exactly what he got. Silence. Sighing he walked towards the cabins following Kira. He would be their to brake the two females up after the fight ensued he was sure would happen. He said nothing. In one day all his work was plunged into the dumpster because of a male named Gabriel dying. He sighed then continued following Kira silently. Well he hoped that it would all work out because Luna wasn't going to take this well.
@Moolock

Reptilesandromance said:
Kate stood and hobbled to the den, slipping inside with a groan as her leg hit the rock. She walked it off and shifted, quickly collecting her clothes and getting them on as her stomac rumbled with sudden impatience.
"Jeez....seriously?" The male shifted over and picked her up, princess style, so she would stop walking on her injured leg. He was mindful of her naked form and averted his eyes but she needed to stop walking on it. "I told you to take it easy on that leg and the first thing you do is go off and hurt it again. You should listen to me more for starters..." Crimson grumbled.

shadowz1995 said:
"Jeez....seriously?" The male shifted over and picked her up, princess style, so she would stop walking on her injured leg. He was mindful of her naked form and averted his eyes but she needed to stop walking on it. "I told you to take it easy on that leg and the first thing you do is go off and hurt it again. You should listen to me more for starters..." Crimson grumbled.
"I'm not dainty, it's fine just stiff... I promise but I will listen." She sighed, her arms tight around his neck. She wasn't used to being held but she wasn't opposing. "Don't drop me." She mumbled, glancing at her leg. The swelling was mostly gone but a deep purple bruise crept all the way to her ankle.

Lighthouse8477 said:
Silently Faolin watched her go silently. He sighed audibly. God's why? He looked up expecting exactly what he got. Silence. Sighing he walked towards the cabins following Kira. He would be their to brake the two females up after the fight ensued he was sure would happen. He said nothing. In one day all his work was plunged into the dumpster because of a male named Gabriel dying. He sighed then continued following Kira silently. Well he hoped that it would all work out because Luna wasn't going to take this well.
@Moolock
Dante sighed this wasn't how he wanted thing to go down. "I almost forgot why I had no interest in she-wolves. Luckily Kira just reminded me why I'm not attracted to any. You know this isn't what we want yo happen but maybe it for the best." Dante really wished he was back home with Tyr and Marco right now.

As Gabriel continued to walk in wolf form, he found himself finally changing human again. He was now walking by a lake, trying to get his thoughts together.

Name....my name.....what is it?

@ThePumpkinQueen

"Aid- I mean Gabriel. I formally apologize for earlier. I lost my wits." Seeing him, Val took a few steps closer. "Do you accept my apology ?" @DaManofWar

Kira twitched her ear, thankful Dante wasn't interested. "I'm flattered, Dante," she called back with a smirk. "I think I'd rather have my eyes slowly plucked out by that mountain lion than be mated for eternity to your sour face." She felt a pang of regret for pushing Faolin away but if she backed down now and refused to stand firm in her beliefs, her anger would appear to pass as no more than a hot-headed outburst and Kira was far from one to do such things. She calculates her moves, accounts for everything, and seeks to take advantage of every situation she can. If Faolin would continue to stand by her side, she'd give him her trust... but as Luna's beta, could she ever truly trust him, or would it be the same fight she had when she was on a path to ruin? I cannot afford to think about the grey between love and trust. As oil goes to water, trust should never mix with love. They are separate worlds and I require trust to move forward. From Luna... from Faolin... Dante she could do without but if he thought better of me it would be a small help. Gabriel- god curse his soul- I pray he never returns. Love clouds judgement and a pack cannot stand with two leaders having their heads in Cupid's alluring clouds.

@loyalwolf @Lighthouse8477

ThePumpkinQueen said:
"Aid- I mean Gabriel. I formally apologize for earlier. I lost my wits." Seeing him, Val took a few steps closer. "Do you accept my apology ?" @DaManofWar
Gabriel blinked at the girl before him. She seemed young, fit and attractive.....

Part of him growled. Hard. He whined. He held his head in his hands. He turned back to the girl. "Who are you again?"

"Valkyrie. I thought we went over this. Don't tell me you forgot already..." She seemed a bit disappointed. "Anyway, do you have any clothes? I'm accustomed to wearing men's clothing. Even just a shirt would help"

DaManofWar said:
Gabriel blinked at the girl before him. She seemed young, fit and attractive.....
Part of him growled. Hard. He whined. He held his head in his hands. He turned back to the girl. "Who are you again?"

ThePumpkinQueen said:
"Valkyrie. I thought we went over this. Don't tell me you forgot already..." She seemed a bit disappointed. "Anyway, do you have any clothes? I'm accustomed to wearing men's clothing. Even just a shirt would help"
Gabriel shook his head. He was nude as well. " Val....Um...maybe we could just spend time together? "

A blush crawled across Valkyrie's face. "Perhaps. What should we do?" She crossed her arms over her breasts as if she were suddenly, modestly , aware of them. @DaManofWar

ThePumpkinQueen said:
A blush crawled across Valkyrie's face. "Perhaps. What should we do?" She crossed her arms over her breasts as if she were suddenly, modestly , aware of them. @DaManofWar
Gabriel just sat down, and laid back on the sands. "Here. Tell me about your life, please," he asked Val. She looked nice....

Another mental growl.

Reptilesandromance said:
"I'm not dainty, it's fine just stiff... I promise but I will listen." She sighed, her arms tight around his neck. She wasn't used to being held but she wasn't opposing. "Don't drop me." She mumbled, glancing at her leg. The swelling was mostly gone but a deep purple bruise crept all the way to her ankle.
"I would never drop a woman I am carrying. Unless I'm also falling. Then I will make sure to try not to break you with my weight." A smile played around his lips while he carried her into the den. He set her down gently on her mattress and swiftly moved across the room and brought the food he had made to her. Surprisingly, it was still warm. Light steam could still be seen coming off of it. The warrior's stomach grumbled incredibly loud as he held it in front of her. His look was kind but clearly famished.

DaManofWar said:
Gabriel just sat down, and laid back on the sands. "Here. Tell me about your life, please," he asked Val. She looked nice....
Another mental growl.
"Uhm... I dunno. Well, I was born pretty far from here. My family was a lone pack. I eventually joined a pack and in doing so found someone I love more than life. He was my world. When he died I ran away and came here. The End." Valkyrie didn't realize it at the time, but she was crying at the thought of Aiden.

shadowz1995 said:
"I would never drop a woman I am carrying. Unless I'm also falling. Then I will make sure to try not to break you with my weight." A smile played around his lips while he carried her into the den. He set her down gently on her mattress and swiftly moved across the room and brought the food he had made to her. Surprisingly, it was still warm. Light steam could still be seen coming off of it. The warrior's stomach grumbled incredibly loud as he held it in front of her. His look was kind but clearly famished.
"Thank you, you need to eat too." She took the plate from him gratfully and waited, not touching the food until he returned with his plate. "You know when you're paying attention you're not too bad a cook," she teased lightly, a smile spreading on her face

ThePumpkinQueen said:
"Uhm... I dunno. Well, I was born pretty far from here. My family was a lone pack. I eventually joined a pack and in doing so found someone I love more than life. He was my world. When he died I ran away and came here. The End." Valkyrie didn't realize it at the time, but she was crying at the thought of Aiden.
Gabriel nodded, feeling sorry for her. "What was his name?"

Kira twitched her ear, thankful Dante wasn't interested. "I'm flattered, Dante," she called back with a smirk. "I think I'd rather have my eyes slowly plucked out by that mountain lion than be mated for eternity to your sour face." She felt a pang of regret for pushing Faolin away but if she backed down now and refused to stand firm in her beliefs, her anger would appear to pass as no more than a hot-headed outburst and Kira was far from one to do such things. She calculates her moves, accounts for everything, and seeks to take advantage of every situation she can. If Faolin would continue to stand by her side, she'd give him her trust... but as Luna's beta, could she ever truly trust him, or would it be the same fight she had when she was on a path to ruin? I cannot afford to think about the grey between love and trust. As oil goes to water, trust should never mix with love. They are separate worlds and I require trust to move forward. From Luna... from Faolin... Dante she could do without but if he thought better of me it would be a small help. Gabriel- god curse his soul- I pray he never returns. Love clouds judgement and a pack cannot stand with two leaders having their heads in Cupid's alluring clouds.
Silently Faolin looked at Dante then at Kira. She always had a plan. Honestly he knew she had shut him out he wasn't surprised. Him being beta was causing him problems with Kira. Keep rank lose Kira. Lose rank and possibly the place here. He weighed the two in his mind then made a decision. He would stand by Kira. Looking at Dante he thought I know the wolf I want to pass my leadership onto. I can't be in this position and love Kira it wasn't possible. He sighed then walked after Kira. He looked at her and stated, "Kira just one suggestion try your best to be gentle because I am going to stand by you and resign as Beta. I don't know if this is a good choice but I don't have many options where I end up happy so I am going with the hardest course then hope it works out. I'll resign when you finish. Might as well unload all the facts in one lump. I promise I will give up my rank I can't keep it. I am not meant to lead at least not yet." He sighed then closed his eyes then continued walking determinedly. He knew what he was going to do.
@Moolock

Reptilesandromance said:
"Thank you, you need to eat too." She took the plate from him gratfully and waited, not touching the food until he returned with his plate. "You know when you're paying attention you're not too bad a cook," she teased lightly, a smile spreading on her face
The male grabbed his plate and returned to sit by her, though her comment did bring a furrow to his brow. " A lot of things happened in a short amount of time. I got....distracted. I also learned there is a threat looming over this forest. We may have to lay low for awhile." he stated. He said all this between large chunks of meat going down his gullet but its like his thoughts were somewhere else. He was thinking. Planning on how to proceed.

ThePumpkinQueen said:
"Aiden Foster." She said simply, managing a smile.
"....Foster....." Gabriel thought about it. The name sounded familiar..... Was it his? A mental growling. Gabriel asked another question.

"Val, is there anyone else around here I should see?"

Valkyrie shook her head, "I don't think so. You're acting strange." She felt his forehead with a confused expression .

DaManofWar said:
"....Foster....." Gabriel thought about it. The name sounded familiar..... Was it his? A mental growling. Gabriel asked another question.
"Val, is there anyone else around here I should see?"

ThePumpkinQueen said:
Valkyrie shook her head, "I don't think so. You're acting strange." She felt his forehead with a confused expression .
Gabriel placed his own hand on hers. "Oh? Explain."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back