• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ) Life of a Werewolf

Who do you think should be Alpha?

• Luna

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gabriel

• Pia

• Jasmine

• Marco

• Daisy

• Sam

• Starsky

• Logan

• Emilan

• Total voters
(Think about that before you jump in to help your friends! > :) she has a long memory and holds grudges.)

Juju said:
(Think about that before you jump in to help your friends! > :) she has a long memory and holds grudges.)
(Oh Crimson not gonna jump in. He owes them nothing. He was going to do them a favor but that flew out the window. Believe me he's got one friend and that's Kate.)

(Let's say that the offer got run over by a truck...)

Last edited by a moderator:
Kate looked below her feet and noted the whole carcass wasn't present, just the ribs. It lessened her frustration but rib racks were still precious and rib bones were a personal favorite, there was loss here. She sighed and picked through the mess with her shoes, flicking aside hot bones until they cooled and she could use them for something, anything. She sighed and backed off as her neighbors showed up, her territory was shared with ravens and she never minded it, they proved to be helpful. The largest fluttered down from it's perch in a cypress and poked at the remains, gobbling down a morsel and croaking at her sharply. "I know," she muttered, shaking her head.

She turned her attention to Victor and her expression was far from forgiving, almost a polar opposite. "It's not me you should apologize to. Whatever happened that you had to prance off and let this happen better have been important, your mate died maybe? If not I'd let this think in and at least gain a lesson from it. You killed a doe that could have brought more bucks and instead you burned her to a crisp. I've never seen such disrespect." She spat bitterly and turned from him. As she turned the rest of the ravens came down to gain their spoils, seeing Kate's leave as their cue. The largest hopped toward the gopher Kate had dropped and nudged it, it was intended as a gift for Victor

@shadowz1995

Kira nodded to Faolin's remarks in an agreement to stay by his side, that was until she heard the caterwaul. Fur prickling on end, she yanked her claws from the ground and bounded in the direction of it. She slowed, then eventually stopped. What better way to prove her loyalty to Luna by slaying or at least capturing the cat that hunted them when it should be the other way around? But shouldn't she have help, someone to make sure nothing goes horribly wrong? No, I've dragged myself from the jaws of death too many times to be scared of a cat. Kira continued onward, slower and cautious carefully sniffing for the smell of the feline.

Kira nodded to Faolin's remarks in an agreement to stay by his side, that was until she heard the caterwaul. Fur prickling on end, she yanked her claws from the ground and bounded in the direction of it. She slowed, then eventually stopped. What better way to prove her loyalty to Luna by slaying or at least capturing the cat that hunted them when it should be the other way around? But shouldn't she have help, someone to make sure nothing goes horribly wrong? No, I've dragged myself from the jaws of death too many times to be scared of a cat. Kira continued onward, slower and cautious carefully sniffing for the smell of the feline.
Silently Faolin watches he go. No! He almost says it. Sighing he closes his eyes. She can't face this enemy alone. But he can't go and die with her. Faolin runs to Dante and states, "Kira went to kill that cat that killed Gabriel what should I do?" He looked at Dante trusting his insight. He wanted to go after Kira and help her but he wanted a second opinion on a course of action.
@loyalwolf

Dante looked at Faolin with a serious look on his face. " A wolf who is ambitious and courageous is both a good thing and a bad thing for the pack. She shouldn't have gone after the car by herself. Sadly we can't just let her die but she will have to be punished, if she isn't already dead." He runs into his cabin abs grabs a bag he prepared for the cat ever since he was attack. He run out and face Faolin. " let go after her. I just hope you know what she is doing is stupid and is putting the whole pack in danger." He waits for Faolin to move out. If it was his choice he would let her die but he knows what she means to Faolin plus we can't lose anymore members of the pack right now. @Lighthouse8477

Dante looked at Faolin with a serious look on his face. " A wolf who is ambitious and courageous is both a good thing and a bad thing for the pack. She shouldn't have gone after the car by herself. Sadly we can't just let her die but she will have to be punished, if she isn't already dead." He runs into his cabin abs grabs a bag he prepared for the cat ever since he was attack. He run out and face Faolin. " let go after her. I just hope you know what she is doing is stupid and is putting the whole pack in danger." He waits for Faolin to move out. If it was his choice he would let her die but he knows what she means to Faolin plus we can't lose anymore members of the pack right now.
Nodding Faolin stated, "Thank you Dante. I wanted to go after her I just wanted to make sure it was wise. I know she put the pack in danger I just don't know what kind of punishment to inflict on her. I am afraid it would ruin it for us." He sighed then stated, "We will think of that later. Let's go I can track her easily she never pads lightly. Unless she's stalking deer and this is not a deer so we should be good. Follow me." He bounded off quickly.
@loyalwolf

Lighthouse8477 said:
Nodding Faolin stated, "Thank you Dante. I wanted to go after her I just wanted to make sure it was wise. I know she put the pack in danger I just don't know what kind of punishment to inflict on her. I am afraid it would ruin it for us." He sighed then stated, "We will think of that later. Let's go I can track her easily she never pads lightly. Unless she's stalking deer and this is not a deer so we should be good. Follow me." He bounded off quickly.
@loyalwolf
Dante nodded his head " I figured you would want to go after her so that why I tagged along. Plus I owe that cat payback for both me and Marco." He then let out s low growl and had s very Sinatra look. "I prepared something very special to deal with her. As for the punishment, if you feel your relationship will get in the way let me come up with it." He fallowed right behind Faolin remembering he wanted to talk to him about something. " so what do you think if Marco? Because I recent been feeling very strange around him and I'm not sure what it is? I'm not very good at the whole feeling and instinct thing so I need a second opinion?" @Lighthouse8477

Reptilesandromance said:
Kate looked below her feet and noted the whole carcass wasn't present, just the ribs. It lessened her frustration but rib racks were still precious and rib bones were a personal favorite, there was loss here. She sighed and picked through the mess with her shoes, flicking aside hot bones until they cooled and she could use them for something, anything. She sighed and backed off as her neighbors showed up, her territory was shared with ravens and she never minded it, they proved to be helpful. The largest fluttered down from it's perch in a cypress and poked at the remains, gobbling down a morsel and croaking at her sharply. "I know," she muttered, shaking her head.
She turned her attention to Victor and her expression was far from forgiving, almost a polar opposite. "It's not me you should apologize to. Whatever happened that you had to prance off and let this happen better have been important, your mate died maybe? If not I'd let this think in and at least gain a lesson from it. You killed a doe that could have brought more bucks and instead you burned her to a crisp. I've never seen such disrespect." She spat bitterly and turned from him. As she turned the rest of the ravens came down to gain their spoils, seeing Kate's leave as their cue. The largest hopped toward the gopher Kate had dropped and nudged it, it was intended as a gift for Victor

@shadowz1995
Crimson's brow furrowed in genuine confusion as Kate spat what seemed like a curse at him and stomped away in a steam. Yes, he had forgotten about the food but he was making up for it now and he only burnt one side of the ribs. The other half was reaching near perfection now, smelling quite wonderfully he might add. So much had happened and Crimson had forgotten about the Doe. Yes. But this anger and spite was not something he needed after he negotiated with an alpha, found the death mark of said alpha, Breaking the news to the alpha's mate, dealing with the frustration of his stomach from burning the food, and now Kate's anger? This was not going very well and it was starting to frustrate him.

Victor finished up the food and grabbed the gopher the crow had nudged towards him. "Thank you." He said before quickly skinning it and tossing it on the fire as well. He removed the organs, breast, thigh, and half rack of ribs and added a few more herbs lightly on top of them to bring out the natural flavor of the meat. It looked positively delicious but for some reason Crimson had lost his appetite. The male was fuming over how Kate snapped at him like she did. He took a breath and brought the food inside the den. He set it up so that she could eat whenever she decided to return In peace and storing the rest of the food. It was still midday but Victor felt as if should be evening already.

The alpha left the den and walked towards the west. Away from Kate and the den for some time. His frustration was still high and he just wanted to cool off before Kate returned. She could eat the food he prepared if she wanted. He would return soon to finish up the gopher but he needed some time to breath.

shadowz1995 said:
Crimson's brow furrowed in genuine confusion as Kate spat what seemed like a curse at him and stomped away in a steam. Yes, he had forgotten about the food but he was making up for it now and he only burnt one side of the ribs. The other half was reaching near perfection now, smelling quite wonderfully he might add. So much had happened and Crimson had forgotten about the Doe. Yes. But this anger and spite was not something he needed after he negotiated with an alpha, found the death mark of said alpha, Breaking the news to the alpha's mate, dealing with the frustration of his stomach from burning the food, and now Kate's anger? This was not going very well and it was starting to frustrate him.
Victor finished up the food and grabbed the gopher the crow had nudged towards him. "Thank you." He said before quickly skinning it and tossing it on the fire as well. He removed the organs, breast, thigh, and half rack of ribs and added a few more herbs lightly on top of them to bring out the natural flavor of the meat. It looked positively delicious but for some reason Crimson had lost his appetite. The male was fuming over how Kate snapped at him like she did. He took a breath and brought the food inside the den. He set it up so that she could eat whenever she decided to return In peace and storing the rest of the food. It was still midday but Victor felt as if should be evening already.

The alpha left the den and walked towards the west. Away from Kate and the den for some time. His frustration was still high and he just wanted to cool off before Kate returned. She could eat the food he prepared if she wanted. He would return soon to finish up the gopher but he needed some time to breath.
Kate reluctantly found her way to her fathers grave despite her anger, it always helped to talk with him. The smell of wild raspberries was strong today and she reveled in it, almost to the point of easing herself. Where the wild bushes tangled into a wall of shrubbery she paused and sighed. "Fa, you should of had a son." She sighed and pushed through a thin gap in the bushes, the center of the tangle was surprisingly bare and carefully kept up. There was a flat dark grey polished headstone that Kate had busted her ass and saved every penny for. She outlined the bold printed letters of her fathers name on the stone over and over "Warren Amadeus Harrison, great alpha, marvelous father. Though your offspring isn't doing too well I'm afraid, I wish you'd socialized me a little better now there's a male back at my place and he burned so much food it was gut wrenching.." She sighed in her ramble and pulled her hair out of her face. "I like him fine I guess, I miss you, I think you could've made a better judgement on this one, I'd give my legs to get some advice again.." She said solemnly, wiping a few stray tears away. She had been more frustrated than she had even known, it was hard to be around people, wolves, who actually knew what a pack was like and how to exist functionally with others. Victor being there was just short of terrifying, not his alphaness or even his skills as a warrior we're cause for this, but simply having him near. She was petrified of doing something wrong and she was positive she'd just done it. "But how could he just walk away from food on the fire? What if it was bear season? Or this new pack god pops you ought to see them they're..absolutely bizzare.." She sighed, burying her face in her hands.

Reptilesandromance said:
Kate reluctantly found her way to her fathers grave despite her anger, it always helped to talk with him. The smell of wild raspberries was strong today and she reveled in it, almost to the point of easing herself. Where the wild bushes tangled into a wall of shrubbery she paused and sighed. "Fa, you should of had a son." She sighed and pushed through a thin gap in the bushes, the center of the tangle was surprisingly bare and carefully kept up. There was a flat dark grey polished headstone that Kate had busted her ass and saved every penny for. She outlined the bold printed letters of her fathers name on the stone over and over "Warren Amadeus Harrison, great alpha, marvelous father. Though your offspring isn't doing too well I'm afraid, I wish you'd socialized me a little better now there's a male back at my place and he burned so much food it was gut wrenching.." She sighed in her ramble and pulled her hair out of her face. "I like him fine I guess, I miss you, I think you could've made a better judgement on this one, I'd give my legs to get some advice again.." She said solemnly, wiping a few stray tears away. She had been more frustrated than she had even known, it was hard to be around people, wolves, who actually knew what a pack was like and how to exist functionally with others. Victor being there was just short of terrifying, not his alphaness or even his skills as a warrior we're cause for this, but simply having him near. She was petrified of doing something wrong and she was positive she'd just done it. "But how could he just walk away from food on the fire? What if it was bear season? Or this new pack god pops you ought to see them they're..absolutely bizzare.." She sighed, burying her face in her hands.
(Uh should I reply to this? Lol)

Reptilesandromance said:
(Lmao that's your call I'm just keeping myself up for the next five hours)
(Uh I'm just....he's still just cooling off. I don't wanna write a whole post for that. I don't like doing one liners so...yeah my dilemma lol)

Kate groaned and slammed her fists into the dirt. "I'll tell him to leave.." She stood, dusted herself off and escaped from the raspberry bushes, stopping only to pick a fair handful before going back the way she came and quickly nearing the den. She popped a couple berries in her mouth and glanced about, trying to keep herself from being surprised by him

Reptilesandromance said:
Kate groaned and slammed her fists into the dirt. "I'll tell him to leave.." She stood, dusted herself off and escaped from the raspberry bushes, stopping only to pick a fair handful before going back the way she came and quickly nearing the den. She popped a couple berries in her mouth and glanced about, trying to keep herself from being surprised by him
(The food is layed out for you haha)

She noted the food as she got back to the den but ignored it entirely. "Really. I tell him to watch the food and he does it a second time in a row. Fucking serious right now." Her anger was back and her injured foot was killing her. She slipped into the den, nothing, not a trace. She ripped off her clothes and shifted, shouldering her way out of the den and casting about for his scent before heading West word

Reptilesandromance said:
She noted the food as she got back to the den but ignored it entirely. "Really. I tell him to watch the food and he does it a second time in a row. Fucking serious right now." Her anger was back and her injured foot was killing her. She slipped into the den, nothing, not a trace. She ripped off her clothes and shifted, shouldering her way out of the den and casting about for his scent before heading West word
The male looked up into the sky and sighed. It was about time for the gopher to be done cooking now. He stood up and stretched his body a few times before breaking out into a brisk jog back to the Den. There would be a conversation with Kate he was certain and he doubted he would like it. But at least she couldn't get mad at him for burning the food this time.

shadowz1995 said:
The male looked up into the sky and sighed. It was about time for the gopher to be done cooking now. He stood up and stretched his body a few times before breaking out into a brisk jog back to the Den. There would be a conversation with Kate he was certain and he doubted he would like it. But at least she couldn't get mad at him for burning the food this time.
Kate heard him coming and stiffened, letting him come to her. She had to tell him, if he stayed he put her on the grid, something she was absolutely mortified about. She heard him come close and growled a brief warning, letting him know she was there

Reptilesandromance said:
Kate heard him coming and stiffened, letting him come to her. She had to tell him, if he stayed he put her on the grid, something she was absolutely mortified about. She heard him come close and growled a brief warning, letting him know she was there
The male paused for a moment before sniffing the air and realizing Kate was much closer than he thought. He took a breath before walking past her and acknowledging her "Hello Miss Kate. The ribs are ready in the den if you want them. Doubt it now though." He got to the cooking spit and gingerly removed the gipher from it. It was grilled to perfection but this did not bring him any kind of joy. He was just anxious now. He couldn't place the reason why.

Marco:

Marco nodded, he knew from the howls something serious happened. Resting his hand on Dante's cheek he agreed

Its ok , make sure Luna is ok, Tyr can stay here with me. Just be careful and let me know whats happened

Marco turned after Dante left and moved the pup into one of the bedrooms to sleep. It had been a hectic time for everyone.

So it made sense that the pup would be wiped of energy with all the running around.

He heard a faint Yowl and he knew it was that damned cat. He snarled but kept himself from transforming.

@loyalwolf

Amora:

Amora smirked at the howls, knowing exactly what happened. This was perfect.

With the pack now in distress its the perfect time to strike, we have a plan?

She looked to Guin, the plan would depend on how good the cougar could fake an attack on her.

She made sure everything was ready for when she did strike.

Giving her clothes a few artful rips she spoke again.

Remember cause minor injuries, not anything I cant handle I need to have most of my strength

@Juju

The mountain lion's grey eyes sparked with a dark fire when the plan was finished.

She padded behind the woman and looked at the area of flesh on her shoulder blades. 'I would have had to loose my grip...or she ripped out of my grasp." she thought, noting that the fabric of her shirt could be to blame.

The great cat then sat down on her hind paws and jabbed her talons into Amora's shoulders. Pale flesh parted easily, but the hard part was not inflicting grievous wounds. Still, she dragged her claws to the side, as if a sudden impact occurred, and began thinning out the wound and tearing more of the shirt. When she was done there were red lines extending from the woman's shoulders and down to her lower back, though they were shallow near the end. Her shoulders would cause the most pain, but the cougar thought that the woman could tough it through.

When it was done the mountain lowered herself back onto all fours and circled around to face her ally. It wasn't hard for Guin to fake attacking someone, and within a few moments the great cat had her teeth bared and a growl rumbling in her chest.

@Haus Of Alaska

shadowz1995 said:
The male paused for a moment before sniffing the air and realizing Kate was much closer than he thought. He took a breath before walking past her and acknowledging her "Hello Miss Kate. The ribs are ready in the den if you want them. Doubt it now though." He got to the cooking spit and gingerly removed the gipher from it. It was grilled to perfection but this did not bring him any kind of joy. He was just anxious now. He couldn't place the reason why.
"No, Victor..." She sighed as she followed, waiting for him to chill out. "Victor you can't stay here, it isn't safe for me." She blurted, finally finding her nerve around him though her voice betrayed her by sounding unsure and upset

Kira slowed her pace as she came to her training clearing, slightly glad she had a landmark for how far out she was. Getting to the small stream that ran through the space, she stopped to collect herself. What am I trying ti accomplish by going after the rogue cat? Luna's praise? Luna's trust? I allowed ambition to take over at the thought of Gabriel gone and have lost the trust of the most integral piece of the puzzle. She digs her claws into the soft silty mud, the water filling her marks in as quickly as she can make them. How infuriating, she finds it indicated by a flick of her ear. "If I am to approach this goal, I must treat it differently than in the old clan... if I am to become leader at any point, my path cannot be stained with blood, be it feline or canine." Sending a paw forward into the water, she dashed her scarred reflection, the clear water splashing on her face. "I will wait here... and if Luna asks me to go after the cat I will do so gladly, but I have to trust that she will make decisions in my favor. I cannot act, I must become her loyal warrior with the whole of my being..." Kira sighed and pulled her paws under her, resting on the clover patch by the stream.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back