• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ) Life of a Werewolf

Who do you think should be Alpha?

• Luna

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gabriel

• Pia

• Jasmine

• Marco

• Daisy

• Sam

• Starsky

• Logan

• Emilan

• Total voters
Luna ran till she found the blood on the road. Her hands covered her mouth but they didn't do much to stifle her scream.

She slowly arrived back at camp and stood beside the lake. She let out a howl to call her pack. She had to tell them the news.

@Moolock @loyalwolf @Lighthouse8477 @Haus Of Alaska

Last edited by a moderator:
(Was working with my Nile Monitor this morning and he was not thrilled to see me, so I'd rather put my post down than have him clamped on my hand but it's okay I'm done for now :3)

Reptilesandromance said:
(Was working with my Nile Monitor this morning and he was not thrilled to see me, so I'd rather put my post down than have him clamped on my hand)
(Hey no worries lmao. This rp isn't worth shedding blood over goddamn lmao)

Reptilesandromance said:
Kate looked below her feet and noted the whole carcass wasn't present, just the ribs. It lessened her frustration but rib racks were still precious and rib bones were a personal favorite, there was loss here. She sighed and picked through the mess with her shoes, flicking aside hot bones until they cooled and she could use them for something, anything. She sighed and backed off as her neighbors showed up, her territory was shared with ravens and she never minded it, they proved to be helpful. The largest fluttered down from it's perch in a cypress and poked at the remains, gobbling down a morsel and croaking at her sharply. "I know," she muttered, shaking her head.
She turned her attention to Victor and her expression was far from forgiving, almost a polar opposite. "It's not me you should apologize to. Whatever happened that you had to prance off and let this happen better have been important, your mate died maybe? If not I'd let this think in and at least gain a lesson from it. You killed a doe that could have brought more bucks and instead you burned her to a crisp. I've never seen such disrespect." She spat bitterly and turned from him. As she turned the rest of the ravens came down to gain their spoils, seeing Kate's leave as their cue. The largest hopped toward the gopher Kate had dropped and nudged it, it was intended as a small gift for Victor, a welcoming gesture and one of a tricky prey item to catch at that, from her and the raven jabbed it reproachfully
@shadowz1995 here I just added to the original

Kira nodded. His acceptance shook her up in a good way. The least she could do was accept him back and with a quiet bob of her head, she did, continuing to walk. "I"m not... entirely sure how I feel about Gabriel being my alpha. Faolin, it's quite possible I'll return to being a loner, or perhaps to reclaim my title as alpha of my previous clan." She sighed and shook her head. "I'm just lettting you know anything can happen."

Kira nodded. His acceptance shook her up in a good way. The least she could do was accept him back and with a quiet bob of her head, she did, continuing to walk. "I"m not... entirely sure how I feel about Gabriel being my alpha. Faolin, it's quite possible I'll return to being a loner, or perhaps to reclaim my title as alpha of my previous clan." She sighed and shook her head. "I'm just lettting you know anything can happen."
Silently Faolin looked at Kira. He smiled at her then listened to her words. Grinning he nodded at her then whispered, "I understand Kira." He stopped then looked at her and stated, "If you decide to go back to be the alpha please let me know I want to come with you. If you want to be a loner..." He drifted off then stated, "I still want to come with you. I don't know why but I feel like my destiny is intertwined with yours. I don't want to force myself on you but I can't leave you. I don't know what I would do without you honestly." He blushed slightly then remained silent.
@Moolock

Kira stopped a pace forward and turned her head to look back at him. She felt a pang of sympathy for him, just for a moment. She knew she was keeping him out and she knew she was a tough nut to crack and she didn't want to change. How bad can it be? Have a go at love, get off your cold ass and go kindle a fire in that heart! Kira flicked her ear, the only indication of her internal struggle and the part of her that longed for emotion won over. "I don't know what I'd do either," she whispered, breaking into a warm smile.

Kira stopped a pace forward and turned her head to look back at him. She felt a pang of sympathy for him, just for a moment. She knew she was keeping him out and she knew she was a tough nut to crack and she didn't want to change. How bad can it be? Have a go at love, get off your cold ass and go kindle a fire in that heart! Kira flicked her ear, the only indication of her internal struggle and the part of her that longed for emotion won over. "I don't know what I'd do either," she whispered, breaking into a warm smile.
Silently Faolin stopped when she stopped. She seemed to be thinking. He knew he had chosen a female with a past who probably had a wall around her heart a foot thick. He had been working at the wall a while now it hadn't broken yet. She flicked her ear silently then spoke a sentence he thought he would never hear. "I don't know what I would do either." Then she smiled warmly at him! He stood still blushing and smiling. He didn't ask really he could tell she was serious. Softly he replied, "Thank you Kira that means a lot to me." He was still blushing. He wagged his tail to show that he was happy then looked into her eyes and stated, "You've rendered me speechless." He didn't know what to say so instead he did. He gently nuzzled her side. It was a minor sign of affection he was starting out slow. He pulled away immediately showing Kira he would respect her boundaries. He was being gentle towards her. He didn't want to hurt her.
@Moolock

She smiled, not minding the contact. "I'm not a china doll," she said playfully. Kira chuckled and rested her tail on his shoulder, unsure of what to make of this new open world. "Uh... s-should we head back?"

She smiled, not minding the contact. "I'm not a china doll," she said playfully. Kira chuckled and rested her tail on his shoulder, unsure of what to make of this new open world. "Uh... s-should we head back?"
Looking at her Faolin replies, "I know your not a china doll I just don't want to carry it to far." He loved her. She put her tail on his shoulder and he smiled. Softly he replied, "Sure Kira we can head back." He nuzzled her side a little more confidently then smiled. He turned around as he stated, "After all I think we maybe missed if we stay out much longer." He smiled.
@Moolock

Kira snorts as they start heading back. "If they bothered to notice, I'd be surprised. If they sent out a search party, I'd be rolling on the floor." She lifted her tail as a giggle rose in her throat. "Besides, Gabriel is probably too caught up making out with Luna to care if two off his pack have gone off for a walk."

Luna wrapped her arms around herself. She didn't know where her pack was and she didn't know what to do. Luna paced back and forth by the cabins, waiting for someone to return

Kira snorts as they start heading back. "If they bothered to notice, I'd be surprised. If they sent out a search party, I'd be rolling on the floor." She lifted her tail as a giggle rose in her throat. "Besides, Gabriel is probably too caught up making out with Luna to care if two off his pack have gone off for a walk."
Faolin chuckled a bit and looked at Kira. He stated, "We can continue on our walk if you wish." He smiled then stated, "Although your right I would be surprised if they noticed out absence." He nuzzled her again then stated, "Your beautiful Kira. Just wanted you to know." He blushed slightly. Silently he looked forward. Why did he always feel so shy when making those comments?
@Moolock

Jasil said:
Luna wrapped her arms around herself. She didn't know where her pack was and she didn't know what to do. Luna paced back and forth by the cabins, waiting for someone to return
(did we really just lose are alpha?)
Dante loin troward Marco and had a worried look on his face. " hey I think something wrong. I'm going to go check around to see if anything is up. Come with if you want." He started to move from cabin to cabin looking for what was throwing him off. He reached Luna cabin and walked in. He saw she wasn't doing and well. He asked "are you alright?" @Haus Of Alaska

Kira shook her head. "I feel for some reason we should be getting back." Though her fur thankfully hid any color in her cheeks, she felt them growing warm at his comment. "Thank you..." Her head snapped up at hearing the howl and picked up her pace. "Luna..."

Kira shook her head. "I feel for some reason we should be getting back." Though her fur thankfully hid any color in her cheeks, she felt them growing warm at his comment. "Thank you..."
Looking at her Faolin stated, "Your not the only one Kira. I feel like something is off and your welcome Kira." He smiled at her lovingly then continued to lead towards the cabins he headed towards the Alpha's cabin instinctually as he whispered, "I don't know what's off but I feel like it has something to do with our Alpha's. What about you Kira what do you sense?" He was wondering if she sensed the same thing.
@Moolock

Luna looked up at Dante with tears on her face "Gabriel is dead."

She looked down at her hands again and let fresh tears fall. Luna didn't care that anyone saw her cry, she had just lost her mate.

Kira narrowed her eyes, continuing to pick up the pace until she was flat out running through the woods towards the cabin. "That was Luna's howl and she's not sounding happy." She folded her ears back, a small part of her wondering if perchance Gabriel was gone but a wave of loyalty uprooted the thought and carried it away by the time she burst onto the cabin green.

@Lighthouse8477 @Jasil

AVA DAYVERE

((just going to say she fell asleep))

After Ava wandered into a nearby cave, she had fallen asleep. Now, she crawled out of the darkness and back into the pack's area.

It wasn't very occupied.

Luna heard another wolf outside her cabin but paid no mind. She began pacing around her living room, letting out small growls mixed with her tears

Users who are viewing this thread

Back