• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ) Life of a Werewolf

Who do you think should be Alpha?

• Luna

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gabriel

• Pia

• Jasmine

• Marco

• Daisy

• Sam

• Starsky

• Logan

• Emilan

• Total voters
She looked up and licked his muzzle. Luna tried to change just her vocal cords "Let's.. Go.. Home."

She hugged him and rubbed his back

Maria sighed and headed back to the cabins going to see Faoilin she walked in and shifted putting on some clothes she walked over to his beside "You ok?" she switched out his ice pack. @Lighthouse8477

Jasil said:
She looked up and licked his muzzle. Luna tried to change just her vocal cords "Let's.. Go.. Home."
She hugged him and rubbed his back
Gabriel nodded in agreement. He reluctantly pulled away, and got down on all fours, moving at a trot so Luna could keep up.

Luna breathed out once again and let herself shift to a full wolf. She followed behind Gabriel, watching closely in case he changed again.

She saw the cabins up ahead and her stomach tightened, nervous of how things would go

Maria sighed and headed back to the cabins going to see Faoilin she walked in and shifted putting on some clothes she walked over to his beside "You ok?" she switched out his ice pack.
Silently Faolin lay asleep as could be. When his ice pack was switched he opened his eyes and looked at the female and asked, "How did it go?" He hadn't heard the question about himself.

Lighthouse8477 said:
Silently Faolin lay asleep as could be. When his ice pack was switched he opened his eyes and looked at the female and asked, "How did it go?" He hadn't heard the question about himself.
Maria smiled reassuringly at him "They're on their way back now" she sniffed the air. She looked at the door "Actually I think they're back now..." she looked back at him "Do you think it's safe for me to tend to their wounds?" her voice was nervous. This wolf seemed to know them better.

Maria smiled reassuringly at him "They're on their way back now" she sniffed the air. She looked at the door "Actually I think they're back now..." she looked back at him "Do you think it's safe for me to tend to their wounds?" her voice was nervous. This wolf seemed to know them better.
Softly Faolin replied, "Your going to have to I am in no condition to do anything but rest. Never take on Gabriel unless if their is no other way out." He grimaced and closed his eyes and stated, "You'll be fine trust me. I never did get your name."

Lighthouse8477 said:
Softly Faolin replied, "Your going to have to I am in no condition to do anything but rest. Never take on Gabriel unless if their is no other way out." He grimaced and closed his eyes and stated, "You'll be fine trust me. I never did get your name."
Maria nodded and said "Thanks for saving me by the way..." she looked away "I don't know what would've happened if you hadn't shown up". She sighed slightly then smiled reassuringly at him "I'm Marianna but you can call me Maria"

Maria nodded and said "Thanks for saving me by the way..." she looked away "I don't know what would've happened if you hadn't shown up". She sighed slightly then smiled reassuringly at him "I'm Marianna but you can call me Maria"
Softly Faolin replied, "All in the line of Duty Maria. After all it's my job to protect females. If you were Luna I would have done nothing but since you weren't and I knew Gabriel was hallucinating I attacked to protect you. Thanks for tending to me. Your a good person Maria." He smiled then closed his eyes then whispered, "And I hate to think what would have happened to." He left it at that.

Lighthouse8477 said:
Softly Faolin replied, "All in the line of Duty Maria. After all it's my job to protect females. If you were Luna I would have done nothing but since you weren't and I knew Gabriel was hallucinating I attacked to protect you. Thanks for tending to me. Your a good person Maria." He smiled then closed his eyes then whispered, "And I hate to think what would have happened to." He left it at that.
She nodded in thanks "Thank you, i'm not the greatest with medicine but I know the basics. So i'm doing my best". She hoped Luna thought the same thing of her, she liked this pack and rally hoped she would be accepted. She sat down against the wall unsure of where to go, would she get her own cabin? How did it work? She decided for now to stay here and look over Faolin. She rested her head against the wall "So he is Lunas mate?"

She nodded in thanks "Thank you, i'm not the greatest with medicine but I know the basics. So i'm doing my best". She hoped Luna thought the same thing of her, she liked this pack and rally hoped she would be accepted. She sat down against the wall unsure of where to go, would she get her own cabin? How did it work? She decided for now to stay here and look over Faolin. She rested her head against the wall "So he is Lunas mate?"
Nodding Faolin replied, "Yes Luna is Gabriel's mate they are inseparable . They love each other and both have shattered backgrounds I think...Anyways they love one another and Gabriel was as faithful and sane as I am then that Mountain lion." Faolin growled loudly and stated, "Well it changed both of them and not for the better...Yet."

Dante looked at Marco and gave a slight smile. "don't worry about Me little one, i will be fine. i suggest you take it easy as well. those scratches don't look like they are pleasant." he wonder what going on outside of this room. he needs information on who injuried and what there injuries are. plus he going to need to prepare to hunt down a Mount lion and show her what true pain feels like. that when he notices something. he hasn't seen his Pup since he got. he frantically looked around the cabin in search of His pup but couldn't find him. he got extremely worried. he need someone to go look for him. he only knew one person he trusted with this task. he yell "Faolin get in here Now! it important!"

Silently Faolin closed his eyes and heard Dante. He sighed then called back, "Dante I can't help you I've sustained some injuries from Gabriel who went sort of crazy." He laid back his head this was to much exertion.

Lighthouse8477 said:
Silently Faolin closed his eyes and heard Dante. He sighed then called back, "Dante I can't help you I've sustained some injuries from Gabriel who went sort of crazy." He laid back his head this was to much exertion.
Dante paniciked and couldn't focused on a plan. "Faolin My Pup is out there. i dont know where he went. all i need if for you to find him. if you cant then im going out there myself. I have plenty of adenine shots to get me through 4 hours of searching." he began to sit up in his bed feeling the pain in the back of his neck. he grunt and start to get out of bed not caring about his health. Tyr was out there by himself and he wasn't just going to sit around. especially now that they know a lion got on there territory.

Dante paniciked and couldn't focused on a plan. "Faolin My Pup is out there. i dont know where he went. all i need if for you to find him. if you cant then im going out there myself. I have plenty of adenine shots to get me through 4 hours of searching." he began to sit up in his bed feeling the pain in the back of his neck. he grunt and start to get out of bed not caring about his health. Tyr was out there by himself and he wasn't just going to sit around. especially now that they know a lion got on there territory.
Sighing Faolin stated, "Wait! I am coming to." He sat up. He wasn't in that much pain besides he had to help. Ignoring anything Maria said he walked out the door and called "Tyr!" Nothing this required some in depth searching.

Lighthouse8477 said:
Sighing Faolin stated, "Wait! I am coming to." He sat up. He wasn't in that much pain besides he had to help. Ignoring anything Maria said he walked out the door and called "Tyr!" Nothing this required some in depth searching.
Dante grab a backpack he always had prepared. He then pushed a shit of adrenine into himself. That should numb the pain. He move to meet close to Faolin. " have you seen him at all?" He asked

Dante grab a backpack he always had prepared. He then pushed a shit of adrenine into himself. That should numb the pain. He move to meet close to Faolin. " have you seen him at all?" He asked
Softly Faolin started, "Once he asked for water to wake you I told him I would get it but I got distracted. He must have gone for water by himself. Which way is the nearest stream?" He looked down by chance and stated, "Theirs his paw prints no one else's are that small follow me."

Lighthouse8477 said:
Softly Faolin started, "Once he asked for water to wake you I told him I would get it but I got distracted. He must have gone for water by himself. Which way is the nearest stream?" He looked down by chance and stated, "Theirs his paw prints no one else's are that small follow me."
Dante looked complete unpleased with everything at the moment. "How could a pack completely ignore a pup, running around be himself. He still not fully recovered. plus, we just were attack by a lion. what if he get attack or he strains his injuries more. We all need to get are priorities straight, Pup's always come first. No matter what happens." he was basically yelling. feeling himself lose control on his usual cool demeanor.

Maria had heard the frantic calls and blinked curiously getting up and running after them. She looked around quickly finding Dante "Is he the one that was in the cabin earlier?" She knew they needed someone else out here with them. They were both injured and weak and maybe she could be of some assistance. @Lighthouse8477 @loyalwolf

Smiling Faolin nodded as he stated, "Yes that's the one." He looked at the ground still tracking. He walked along quickly his eyes scanning the tracks.

Maria had heard the frantic calls and blinked curiously getting up and running after them. She looked around quickly finding Dante "Is he the one that was in the cabin earlier?" She knew they needed someone else out here with them. They were both injured and weak and maybe she could be of some assistance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reptilesandromance said:
Kate rolled her eyes, huffing her disbelief at him. "Well if it helps I don't even know why I'm saying it" she snickered to him playfully, batting him with a heavy paw
"Hahaha!Alright well regardless of the reason I'll accept it. Thank you Kate." The male regards her fondly now and strokes her back affectionately. " at least you don't hate me anymore hahahaha."

trix said:
Maria had heard the frantic calls and blinked curiously getting up and running after them. She looked around quickly finding Dante "Is he the one that was in the cabin earlier?" She knew they needed someone else out here with them. They were both injured and weak and maybe she could be of some assistance. @Lighthouse8477 @loyalwolf
Lighthouse8477 said:
Smiling Faolin nodded as he stated, "Yes that's the one." He looked at the ground still tracking. He walked along quickly his eyes scanning the tracks.

Dante

he stayed quit and just looked in pain both physically and emotionally. he couldn't help it, after everything that happened today and then having tyr run off was getting to him. it was all piling on top of him and he didn't know how much more he could take. he grab another shot of Adrenalin and gave it to himself. he let a breathe and keep behind the other two.

Tyr

Tyr was looking for some water and food to give to dante. he was going to make him feel all better just like dante did for him. he knows he was told not to go off but all the other wolves were busy and yelling that he wanted to help to. he was walking around for a while looking at his surroundings. he saw lots of yummy animal he want to hunt and eat but knew he wasn't that good at hunting yet. that's when he came upon a stream and smiled. "Finally tyr found water!" he then realized he was thirst and shifted into a wolf and started to drinks some before he took it back. then he dived into the water to get a nice swim and help cool himself off. he cant wait until he surprise dante with this water.​

loyalwolf said:

Dante

he stayed quit and just looked in pain both physically and emotionally. he couldn't help it, after everything that happened today and then having tyr run off was getting to him. it was all piling on top of him and he didn't know how much more he could take. he grab another shot of Adrenalin and gave it to himself. he let a breathe and keep behind the other two.

Tyr

Tyr was looking for some water and food to give to dante. he was going to make him feel all better just like dante did for him. he knows he was told not to go off but all the other wolves were busy and yelling that he wanted to help to. he was walking around for a while looking at his surroundings. he saw lots of yummy animal he want to hunt and eat but knew he wasn't that good at hunting yet. that's when he came upon a stream and smiled. "Finally tyr found water!" he then realized he was thirst and shifted into a wolf and started to drinks some before he took it back. then he dived into the water to get a nice swim and help cool himself off. he cant wait until he surprise dante with this water.​
Maria walked up to Dante trying to calm him down she looked him in the eyes "we will find him ok?" She knew he was pumping himself up with too much adrenaline. There was a sad look in her eyes "you should cut back the adrenaline.." Her eyes sparkled.

Marco:

Marco knew not to get in the way of a wolf looking for its pup. Instead he opted to help look for him.

Putting a hand on Dante's shoulder he looked him in the eye

Its going to be ok, we will find him I promise, just please slow down a small bit

He said before resuming the search, trying to pick up on the scent that he had recalled earlier,

It was the scent of a pup but he had not paid much attention to it then but he would need to now.

All of a sudden he caught it, faint but it was there

I have a scent

He turned to Dante before leading them in the direction the pup had run off too.

@loyalwolf @trix

Jasil said:
Luna breathed out once again and let herself shift to a full wolf. She followed behind Gabriel, watching closely in case he changed again.
She saw the cabins up ahead and her stomach tightened, nervous of how things would go
Gabriel arrived at he and Luna's cabin. He stepped inside, sniffing about. Then, slowly, he changed to his human form. He turned back to Luna. His wounds had closed over, and he had a large bruising on his head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back