• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ) Life of a Werewolf

Who do you think should be Alpha?

• Luna

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gabriel

• Pia

• Jasmine

• Marco

• Daisy

• Sam

• Starsky

• Logan

• Emilan

• Total voters
Luna stepped inside and shut the door.

She reached out and let her fingers hover above the bruise "sorry" she whispered before taking her hand back

Jasil said:
Luna stepped inside and shut the door.
She reached out and let her fingers hover above the bruise "sorry" she whispered before taking her hand back
Gabriel reached out, and pulled Luna to him. "I'm the one who should be sorry," he told her. He felt a tear fall down his cheek, and onto her shoulder.

@Jasil

Last edited by a moderator:
Amora:

Amora watched through the eyes of a raven as everything had happened, the stray wolves arriving and the cougar attack.

What made it even more delicious was that the Alpha male had an injury making the mutt delirious.

This would be like taking candy from a baby, but there were still too many wolves.

She would need help with her plans.

She would need the Cougar

@Juju

Luna let Gabriel hold her while she rubbed her hands on his back. She'd never seen him look this broken before. "your injuries caused the hallucinations. It wasn't really you."

She bit her lip, trying to comfort Gabriel but still remembering what all had happened

Jasil said:
Luna let Gabriel hold her while she rubbed her hands on his back. She'd never seen him look this broken before. "your injuries caused the hallucinations. It wasn't really you."
She bit her lip, trying to comfort Gabriel but still remembering what all had happened
Gabriel sniffed. "How can you ever forgive me? What can I do to make it up to you?" His head still hurt from the blow that damned cougar had given him. He rubbed Luna's back in response to her rubbing his.

@Jasil

"Let's not talk about it now, you still need to go treat your wounds." She pulled away slowly and went and got Gabreil clothes. Grabbing her own as well she handed his to him

Jasil said:
"Let's not talk about it now, you still need to go treat your wounds." She pulled away slowly and went and got Gabreil clothes. Grabbing her own as well she handed his to him
Gabriel didn't take the clothes. Instead, he found himself just reaching out, and then placing his lips on Luna's. He wrapped his arms around her. He just wanted to show her he loved her. That she was his world. His everything. The only woman he could have as a mate.

Luna froze when Gabriel kissed her. A part of her wanted to kiss him back, but another part could only reimagine how only a few hours ago he had done this to both Kira and Maria. She tried to make herself understand it was just an hallucination, but it still felt different.

Gabriel whined when she didn't kiss back, and tried to deepen the kiss. He suddenly picked her up by her thighs, and pulled her up so she would be higher then him. He held her gently, not wanting to let her go.

@Jasil

Luna gasped and kissed Gabriel back. She didn't know what else to do

Gabriel deepened the kiss, and slowly started walking toward Luna's room, carrying her to the bed. He held her firmly, not going to let her go any time soon .

@Jasil

Luna broke away "What are you doing?" She saw them head to her room and she gently pushed away but Gabrielvwas still holding her

Jasil said:
Luna broke away "What are you doing?" She saw them head to her room and she gently pushed away but Gabrielvwas still holding her
Gabriel tucked his head in the crook of her neck, and started planting kisses on it. "I'm trying to say sorry," he told her, almost whispering. He gently began striking her back, still holding her.

@Jasil

Luna groaned and then stopped "This is not the way to apologize."

She winced slightly when he kissed her neck, bruises from before had begun to appear.

Jasil said:
Luna groaned and then stopped "This is not the way to apologize."
She winced slightly when he kissed her neck, bruises from before had begun to appear.
Gabriel found each and every bruise. He cried a little inside, and then kissed each bruise. "This is my way," he told Luna softly. He couldn't think of any other way to make it up to her.

@Jasil

Luna finally gave up, knowing Gabriel was stubborn. She tilted her head back "Are you sure?" Her bruises still hurt but she could ignore it

Jasil said:
Luna finally gave up, knowing Gabriel was stubborn. She tilted her head back "Are you sure?" Her bruises still hurt but she could ignore it
Gabriel licked along her neck, then kept kissing her bruises. "Yes," he told her, pushing her gently onto the bed. He was still holding her. He would hold her every day from now on.

@Jasil

(Haha fades to black)

Dayummmm

Luna pulls her feet closer to her as she rolls on her side. She was tired and everything ached from the day.

Jasil said:
(Haha fades to black)
Dayummmm

Luna pulls her feet closer to her as she rolls on her side. She was tired and everything ached from the day.
Gabriel put an arm around her. He had his face next to hers, and gently nuzzles it. He sighed as he lay next to his mate. "Are you okay?" He asked her.

She nodded. "I'm just not ready to go out there and face everyone."

She turned to face him "I'm not sure either of us are."

Jasil said:
She nodded. "I'm just not ready to go out there and face everyone."
She turned to face him "I'm not sure either of us are."
Gabriel sighed. "Yeah," he told her, nodding. "My body still hurts from being in that partially transformed body." Gabriel shifted a bit. "How was it for you?"

"Painful. You and I both know that form wasn't natural." She scooted closer and felt Gabriel's warmth. She tried to relax her body

Jasil said:
"Painful. You and I both know that form wasn't natural." She scooted closer and felt Gabriel's warmth. She tried to relax her body
Gabriel silently breathed, and made sure she could feel his warmth. "Yeah...." But he couldn't help but feel that wouldn't be the last time he would enter such a form. He traced his fingers on her scar. "It's a bit vague, but I can remember some of it. What about you?"

@Jasil

"I remember confusion and just the actions I did.." She paused "What do you vaugely remember?"

Jasil said:
"I remember confusion and just the actions I did.." She paused "What do you vaugely remember?"
Gabriel thought hard. "I remember finally seeing you. Seeing your scar," he said, still rubbing it slowly. "I also remember when you changed."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back