• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ) Life of a Werewolf

Who do you think should be Alpha?

• Luna

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gabriel

• Pia

• Jasmine

• Marco

• Daisy

• Sam

• Starsky

• Logan

• Emilan

• Total voters
Groaning Faolin opened his eyes and asked, "Hello?" His head hurt a lot he needed professional help. He yowled slightly. He hurt all over. He sighed then looked at the ceiling. "Please don't go crazy."

Gabriel followed after Luna, walking carefully. He locked eyes with her, blinking only once. As he walked closer to her in big strides, he whined, wanting her. He reached out a hand to her, wanting her to take it.

@Jasil

Maria heard Faolins cries and rushed back into the Cabin walking over to him and handing him a od coloured liquid. She helped him sit up and knelt beside him "Here drink this...it should help with the pain" @Lighthouse8477

Maria heard Faolins cries and rushed back into the Cabin walking over to him and handing him a od coloured liquid. She helped him sit up and knelt beside him "Here drink this...it should help with the pain"
Drinking the liquid Faolin smiled. He whispered, "Thanks. If I don't make it please let Kira know I love her." He coughed a bit of blood then closed his eyes and stated, "My head trauma how bad is it?"

Luna grabbed Gabreils hand and began leading him away. "It's okay baby, it's all okay. Follow me."

Jasil said:
Luna grabbed Gabreils hand and began leading him away. "It's okay baby, it's all okay. Follow me."
Gabriel did so, following Luna attentively. He watched her every move carefully, taking in her body structure and form. And her eyes. He sniffed the air around her, and moved forward a bit, nuzzling her mouth his muzzle.

She eventually stopped when they were a few miles away from Camp "Gabriel listen, I need you to change back. I know this is all very difficult right now, but I need you."

Jasil said:
She eventually stopped when they were a few miles away from Camp "Gabriel listen, I need you to change back. I know this is all very difficult right now, but I need you."
Gabriel knew something needed to happen. But he wasn't sure what. Instead, he just went back to grooming his mate, moving his arms around her again, holding her gently. He licked her neck, paying attention to her scar. Like he wanted her to do something.

@Jasil

Maria shook her head tending to him "You're not gonna die" She grabbed a pack of ice and put it on his head "I think it's just a concussion. I hope. You should be ok" She was trying to reassure both of them. @Lighthouse8477

Maria shook her head tending to him "You're not gonna die" She grabbed a pack of ice and put it on his head "I think it's just a concussion. I hope. You should be ok" She was trying to reassure both of them.
Silently Fang chuckled then looked at her. He stated, "Just tell Kira okay." He closed his eyes and whispered, "Thanks for your help that Mountain Lion sent everything into chaos....Quick you need to run to Luna tell her Gabriel is in a half form if she wants him back she needs to kiss his scar on his neck. Tell her." He laid back and passed out again.

Luna leaned in to Gabriel "I don't understand." She sat there confused and drained, her hands limp at her sides

shadowz1995 said:
"Hm.....special? Well I've never considered myself special Kate. Skilled but not special . I believe you are the first to tell me that.
Kate rolled her eyes, huffing her disbelief at him. "Well if it helps I don't even know why I'm saying it" she snickered to him playfully, batting him with a heavy paw

Maria blinked curiously but nodded shifting into her wolf form she ran off into the forest following their scent. She looked around frantically for the two and finally found them. She ran over to Luna "Luna...,kiss the scar on his neck. It will turn him back? That's what Faoilin said.." she was panting.

@Lighthouse8477 @Jasil @DaManofWar

Silently Faolin woke and looked around. He smiled and whispered, "I hope." He coughed loudly and winced then looked around then sighed and closed her eyes then fell back asleep.

Jasil said:
Luna leaned in to Gabriel "I don't understand." She sat there confused and drained, her hands limp at her sides
Gabriel grunted, and took her hand, placing it on his own face. He licked her scar again, only this time, hairs sprouted from it. From his saliva. He ignored the other female. He only focused on making Luna like him now.

She looked to Maria with a slight nod. She breathed out and felt her body shift in a way it never had before. And it hurt. She wasn't supposed to be this way but she let it happen until she looked like Gabriel. She nuzzled him and gently licked his scar, praying things would work

Jasil said:
She looked to Maria with a slight nod. She breathed out and felt her body shift in a way it never had before. And it hurt. She wasn't supposed to be this way but she let it happen until she looked like Gabriel. She nuzzled him and gently licked his scar, praying things would work
Gabriel sighed, and licked her scar in return. As he did, he began trying to sooth Luna over from the pain, rubbing her back and other parts of her aching body.

She put her head to his and whimpered. She wanted this over, and she wanted her mate. Luna let Gabriel try and help with the pain as she tried to figure out what to do next

Jasil said:
She put her head to his and whimpered. She wanted this over, and she wanted her mate. Luna let Gabriel try and help with the pain as she tried to figure out what to do next
Gabriel suddenly threw his head back, and howled. He looked at Luna, and tilted his head, wanting her to do it.

Silently Faolin laid in bed. Have you ever realized that you could die? Faolin looked up at the ceiling and stated, "Please at least let me have a chance of.." He drifted off. Ah who was he kidding? He would remain a loner for the rest of his life. He sighed then spit out that from his mind. No he would survive for Kira he would survive.

Luna howled with Gabriel. She let all her emotions of the day mix in with her howl and felt it leave her. Luna shut her eyes and let her body relax

Jasil said:
Luna howled with Gabriel. She let all her emotions of the day mix in with her howl and felt it leave her. Luna shut her eyes and let her body relax
Gabriel howled with Luna as well. All his emotions left, as he felt his body relax. He howled long and clear, for all to hear. His emotions cooled down, and his muscles didn't hurt as much.

When stopped, he looked down at Luna. He panted a bit from howling, then made a sound.

@Jasil

Last edited by a moderator:
Luna whimpered in confusion. She licked his scar and then his muzzle before looking back to him again

Users who are viewing this thread

Back