• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ) Life of a Werewolf

Who do you think should be Alpha?

• Luna

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gabriel

• Pia

• Jasmine

• Marco

• Daisy

• Sam

• Starsky

• Logan

• Emilan

• Total voters
Faolin yowled. Not again. Silently he shifted human and pushed his hands throwing Gabriel off onto the ground. He changed wolf. He sighed and circled. He was bleeding badly. He didn't want to do this so he decided to play cat and mouse since he could. He was faster then him. Here goes nothing.

Lighthouse8477 said:
Faolin yowled. Not again. Silently he shifted human and pushed his hands throwing Gabriel off onto the ground. He changed wolf. He sighed and circled. He was bleeding badly. He didn't want to do this so he decided to play cat and mouse since he could. He was faster then him. Here goes nothing.
Gabriel wasted no time in tackling Faolin, his shifting getting erratic. Now, his legs were almost wolf like. He slammed Faolin's head down, and snarled at him, trying to make him show some form of submission. He would go after the female as well.

That blow to the head had down more damage then just physical.

Kira heard Faolin's call and bolted up. With a growl, she ran toward the noise and caught the smell of the wolf mingled with Gabriel. Gabriel, she snarled and broke into the area where they were fighting. "Faolin!"

Shaking his head Faolin growled he pushed Gabriel off. He had a headache. He would need to do something. That hit to his head would hurt him immensely. This was a losing battle. He growled the female had got away. He lowered his tail defeated. He was ready to die. Looking at Kira Faolin signaled. "Stay back Gabriel's hallucinating again and he's stronger then you get more back up." He jumped at Gabriel to let Kira get away.

Last edited by a moderator:
Luna jumped out of bed and ran to the door "Where?!" She grabbed the girls and started running, sniffing out Gabriel.

She reached where everyone was fighting "Gabriel!" She screamed at him and ran to him trying to get his attention

Lighthouse8477 said:
Shaking his head Faolin growled he pushed Gabriel off. He had a headache. He would need to do something. That hit to his head would hurt him immensely. This was a losing battle. He growled the female had got away. He lowered his tail defeated. He was ready to die.
Gabriel grunted at Faolin's defeat. He turned when he heard a new wolf coming. Female. He sprinted at her, growling. When he saw her, he lunged, and tackled her to the ground.

@Moolock

Luna screamed louder as she barreled into Gabriel and Kira. "Stop it! Damn you stop!" She shoved him to the ground and shifted, keeping Kira to her back

Maria followed after Luna quickly, unsure of how to react. when they reached the clearing MAria saw Kira but figured introductions would have to wait. She rushed over to Faolin and sat down in her wolf form licking his wounds her eyes soft. She knew he needed to get back to camp. She shifted into her human form "Are you alright?" she saw he had hit his head bad and was bleeding "I need to get you back..."

@Lighthouse8477 @Jasil @DaManofWar @Moolock

Faolin groaned then shook his head. He looked at Kira then stated, "I wanted you to know Kira. I love you." He had made sure she had heard then passed out on the ground. He was out like a light. Before Faolin had passed out he had whispered to the female he had saved. "Head injury find Dante tell him I might become like the Alpha without help."

Jasil said:
Luna screamed louder as she barreled into Gabriel and Kira. "Stop it! Damn you stop!" She shoved him to the ground and shifted, keeping Kira to her back
Gabriel shook his head, and looked the new she wolf dead in the eyes. His shifting left him half wolf, half human. He snarled, and suddenly lunged, tackling the she wolf to the ground. He snarled at her to submit.

Kira growled, ears back and lips drawn in a snarl. "I will say it again, Luna. Control your alpha or I might just do it myself."

(I gtg, 'night all)

She lunged up and snapped at him "Wake up, please!" She bared her teeth and pushed back at him

Maria didn't know how to react she looked at the one he called Kira and barked "I need to bring him back, he needs medicine" She understood if the other wolf didn't help her but he wasn't safe here. She grabbed Faolin and began heading back to the cabins. She placed him down and ran to the cabin with the medicine grabbing everything she would need before running back.

@Jasil @DaManofWar @Moolock @Lighthouse8477

Jasil said:
She lunged up and snapped at him "Wake up, please!" She bared her teeth and pushed back at him
Gabriel pushed her down, snapping back. He now pressed his full body wait on the young female before him. He placed a hand on her throat. He snarled again, wanting her to submit.

@Jasil

Luna's breathing quickened and she had tears streaming down her face "Gabriel, please."

She couldn't breathe. She reached out and grabbed a large rock near them and brought it down on his head with all her strength. "Sorry." She whispered

Jasil said:
Luna's breathing quickened and she had tears streaming down her face "Gabriel, please."
She couldn't breathe. She reached out and grabbed a large rock near them and brought it down on his head with all her strength. "Sorry." She whispered
Gabriel staggered from the blow. He howled in pain, and clutched his head. A new wound had opened up. He stared at the female, and stumbled towards her, snarling. He suddenly reached down an open mouth at her neck, ready to bit.

Until he felt a scar. He stopped, and licked the scar. He was getting dizzy.

@Jasil

Reptilesandromance said:
"You're special..I can feel it" she rumbled, all day with him she'd felt the tug strong in her bones. She'd thought it was the new pack but it was gradually proving to be him.
"Hm.....special? Well I've never considered myself special Kate. Skilled but not special . I believe you are the first to tell me that.

Luna froze, fearing that she was about to die. She felt him lick her scar and she stared in his eyes. Slowly she crawled backwards on her hands, getting away from Gabriel

Jasil said:
Luna froze, fearing that she was about to die. She felt him lick her scar and she stared in his eyes. Slowly she crawled backwards on her hands, getting away from Gabriel
Gabriel whined, and gently put a wolf like hand on her leg. He leaned forward, still dizzy, and continued licking the scar. He was what most people thought a werewolf would be like in appearance. He was now gently caressing Luna's face.

@Jasil

She turned her head slightly away from the claws on his hands. She was terrified of sudden movements, and she prayed no one came here. Her voice broke as she spoke "Please come back."

Luna looked Gabriel in the eyes, looking for any sign he was actually there

Jasil said:
She turned her head slightly away from the claws on his hands. She was terrified of sudden movements, and she prayed no one came here. Her voice broke as she spoke "Please come back."
Luna looked Gabriel in the eyes, looking for any sign he was actually there
Gabriel stared back into her purple eyes. He whined sadly, and nuzzled against the scar on her neck again, still licking away. His other hand moved to her back, while the one on her face spread out, being careful to avoid scratching Luna with his claws. Part of him knew he had to make sure that she knew he wasn't trying to hurt her. So, did something he thought would help, to show he was there: he slipped a hand under her shirt, and gently moved it back and forth, using the claws to give her a gentle, soothing back scratch.

Luna put a hand on the side of Gabriel's misshapen face "This isn't you."

She took her other hand and placed it on the claw he had on her face.

"Let me help you, big wolf man."

She gave a weak smile, her fear not fully gone

Maria tended to Faolins wounds then walked out into the area infront of the cabins. She wondered if Luna was ok, she chewed he lip nervously. She didn't really have anywhere to go so she paced around the camp searching for someone to talk to.

@Lighthouse8477 @ anyone

Jasil said:
Luna put a hand on the side of Gabriel's misshapen face "This isn't you."
She took her other hand and placed it on the claw he had on her face.

"Let me help you, big wolf man."

She gave a weak smile, her fear not fully gone
Gabriel tilted his head to the side, and then began licking Luna on her face. Her lips, cheeks, nose, every part of it. He then moved to her neck again, licking the scar, then alternating to the face. He likes the feeling of her holding him. The hand on her back continues to stroke her gently.

Luna scrunched up her face as Gabriel licked it. Slowly she took her hands away and tried to stand up. All her movements cautious and slow. Once she got to a standing position she started taking the tiniest steps farther away from camp

Users who are viewing this thread

Back