• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ) Life of a Werewolf

Who do you think should be Alpha?

• Luna

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gabriel

• Pia

• Jasmine

• Marco

• Daisy

• Sam

• Starsky

• Logan

• Emilan

• Total voters
Reptilesandromance said:
Kate hadn't flinched or growled or even grumbled as he ran his fingers through her fur. She stretched out before him, watching him with a soft gaze and knowing his mind was reeling about something, for once she didn't care to ask and instead waited fur his hand to come back to her neck before nuzzling her mazzive head against him, rumbling her pleasure happily.
"Hm..?" A strange rumbling sound brought him out of his stupor and he looked down to see Kate rubbing her head against his bare chest. The rumbling sound was coming from her and it sounded pleased. That was definetly shocking to say the least. "Oh! Apologies Miss Kate. I...was lost in thought"

Luna's face felt hot and her hands were bloody. She had made her way through six trees before she became tired. She made her way back home, and paused at a clearing where Kira was attacking her own plants.

"Having any fun?" Luna panted out

Last edited by a moderator:
Kira pushed off from the tree trunk with her hind paws creating deep gouges in the already scored and de-barked tree. Landing squarely on her haunches, she raised a paw to her mouth to lick blood away from an old scare that had torn open from exertion. The tooth marks from the lynx still stung but battle wariness crept up on her while she was practicing. Suddenly bringing her paw down, Kira flicked her ears up in warning, having smelled the alpha. She relaxed slightly upon realizing it was his mate, Luna, and not the alpha himself.

Gabriel nodded in thanks. "Okay," he told him, "thanks
Faolin nodded. He smiled. Softly he stated, ""Your welcome Alpha anything I can do to help let me know..." He looked at Gabriel and stated, "I angered Luna for telling her she'd better not do anything with Kira since It wasn't her fault then she yelled at me and ran off. Sorry I just speak compulsively."

Lighthouse8477 said:
Faolin nodded. He smiled. Softly he stated, ""Your welcome Alpha anything I can do to help let me know..." He looked at Gabriel and stated, "I angered Luna for telling her she'd better not do anything with Kira since It wasn't her fault then she yelled at me and ran off. Sorry I just speak compulsively."
Gabriel chuckled. "It's okay. Could you find her, and make her come back? I need to say sorry," he told him.

"It's alright," Kira shook her head. Upon another sniff, she smelt blood and not her own. "Well I hope you don't mind if I continue tearing up this tree. It beats tearing up a fellow wolf." With a flick of her tail and a respectful nod to Luna, Kira whirled around and lunged at the tree, grabbing onto the bark with her forepaws and scrunching up to rake the trunk with her hind. To add more "umph" to the attack, she did her usual push-off from the rake and tore her claws across the tree's bark, matching the strength of the ones she'd marked it with since arriving. This continued until a flaring pain in her flank forced the wolf to drop down onto the clover patch and rest.

Gabriel chuckled. "It's okay. Could you find her, and make her come back? I need to say sorry," he told him.
Silently Faolin looked at Gabriel and stated, "Make her come back. Are you nuts? Giving your mate commands is a bad idea for anyone except you but I shall go with a signature from you to show the validity of your command. Your ring."

Luna ducked her own head and left the clearing. She knew how Kira felt, but luckily Luna wasn't like her father. At least Kira wouldn't have to suffer any punishmet

Lighthouse8477 said:
Silently Faolin looked at Gabriel and stated, "Make her come back. Are you nuts? Giving your mate commands is a bad idea for anyone except you but I shall go with a signature from you to show the validity of your command. Your ring."
Gabriel tensed. "I have no ring...." Instead, he wipes some blood on his forehead. "There."

Faolin snorts smelling the blood. He looked at Gabriel and bowed. He had been in human form now he changed into his wolf then sprinted away towards Kira's training area he knew it's where Luna had went. He moved quickly.

Kira squeezed her eyes shut, grateful that the pain medicine from earlier was beginning to kick in but it did little to help. She gave a sigh and remained there, breathing softly. I will have no place here if I try to become alpha... Perhaps it's best to dwell on reality and not the offer offered long ago. She glanced up upon smelling Faolin. "She went back to camp."

Suddenly Faolin stopped. He saw Luna. Quickly he changed course. He slowed down as he called, "Luna. Gabriel he wants you to come actually it was more of a command he wants to see you to talk." He looked at Luna waiting

She glared "He can be Alpha all he wants but he has no right to command me, I am not beneath him." She went into her cabin and slammed the door.

She immediately went to the shower and started hitting the walls while she was there

Gabriel sighed, and willed himself out of bed. He sulked away. He left the main hall, and wandered into the woods. He sat down by a stream. As he thought over everything, he began to realise something....

Maybe he wasn't cut out to be alpha.

Silently Faolin looked at the door. Females he snorted. Walking back Faolin didn't find Gabriel. He looked around then followed Gabriel's scent. When he found his alpha he walked up to him and stated, "Told you it wouldn't go well she went in her cabin slammed the door then began to shower so I can't go in. Something about her not being beneath you and not able to command her."

Last edited by a moderator:
@loyalwolf[/URL] @trix
Dante sighed and look at the wolf he was helping in the woods. "Look I know I got to take care of myself but it my fault everyone is in this mess. I should been prepare for an attack and should be able to handling the lion by myself. That's why I need to fix my mess" he said with a frown. ( sorry guys I'm at work and had school today)

Lighthouse8477 said:
Silently Faolin looked at the door. Females he snorted. Walking back to Gabriel and stated, "Told you it wouldn't go well she went in her cabin slammed the door then began to shower so I can't go in. Something about her not being beneath you and not able to command her."
(He is gone)

Lighthouse8477 said:
Silently Faolin looked at the door. Females he snorted. Walking back Faolin didn't find Gabriel. He looked around then followed Gabriel's scent. When he found his alpha he walked up to him and stated, "Told you it wouldn't go well she went in her cabin slammed the door then began to shower so I can't go in. Something about her not being beneath you and not able to command her."
Gabriel looked at Faolin. He sighed. "I need to be alone," he said to him. "Go. Please, just leave me alone."

When Luna was done she changed and went to her room. She locked her bedroom door and went to bed, her radio playing next to her

Gabriel looked at Faolin. He sighed. "I need to be alone," he said to him. "Go. Please, just leave me alone."
Looking at him Faolin stated, "Okay just don't do anything rash or think up something rash. I have had enough wolves today needing to be alone." He sighed then walked off silently.

Marco:

Marco was silent as he worked. He remembered a bit more than Dante

She came out of nowhere, it was not your fault

Marco explained as he finished with the poultices.

Then I was as much to blame as you if thats the case, I should have been able to help

Marco explained that he had noticed an unfamiliar scent shortly before the attack but had not realised.

@loyalwolf

@loyalwolf[/URL]
He sighed, he knew the guy was right but he still didn't like it. " where are the rest of my pack at? I may be hurt but I can atleast be informed what going on. On the bright side now we have two more healer on board." He said with a slight chuckle

Users who are viewing this thread

Back