• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ) Life of a Werewolf

Who do you think should be Alpha?

• Luna

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gabriel

• Pia

• Jasmine

• Marco

• Daisy

• Sam

• Starsky

• Logan

• Emilan

• Total voters
Marco:

Marco gave a bright smile that was almost infectious.

Well I passed out shortly after you did and we were brought back here.

When i started coming around the Alpha female was helping my injuries while another pack mate worked on you.

From what I know the Alpha male and another wolf gave chase to the cougar and there was a vicious fight.

Now the Alpha female is due back soon and the Alpha male is being taken care of for any injuries and me and Maria another new wolf are helping out but I offered to stay and help you because I was worried.

He finished speaking with a slight blush as he fussed over the poultices and bandages that would hold it in place.

His own wounds still looking slightly raw from behind his ear and down onto his shoulder.

@loyalwolf

shadowz1995 said:
"Hm..?" A strange rumbling sound brought him out of his stupor and he looked down to see Kate rubbing her head against his bare chest. The rumbling sound was coming from her and it sounded pleased. That was definetly shocking to say the least. "Oh! Apologies Miss Kate. I...was lost in thought"
Now it was Kate who seemed dazed and preoccupied. Her rumbling stopped and she finally lifted her head level to his, she huffed and looked about ready to flee from him again as she'd done all day but suddenly went foreword, nuzzling his face as her tail started up at a steady pace.

Reptilesandromance said:
Now it was Kate who seemed dazed and preoccupied. Her rumbling stopped and she finally lifted her head level to his, she huffed and looked about ready to flee from him again as she'd done all day but suddenly went foreword, nuzzling his face as her tail started up at a steady pace.
"What...." The warrior was simply flabbergasted. He had no words for what was happening at that moment in time. He also had no idea how to react. She looked as if she might have fled or growled at him once again but instead started rubbing into his face now. He had no idea what to or say so Victor just settled with putting his muscular arm around the large she-wolf and returning the embrace for now. Until he knew more he wouldn't try anything.

Maria smiled at Marco and Dante and nodded to Dante "You're running low on some herbs. I'm going to go look for some more, rest. Let the others take care of things for a while" she nodded to Marco and walked out of the cabin heading towards the woods staying in her human form as she kept her eyes out for the herbs she needed. She walked in the area by the stream. @DaManofWar

Gabriel groaned, and held his head in his hands again. Throbbing pain, so intense, like....

He startled when he heard someone else. Blinking, Gabriel began walking towards where he heard someone else.

@trix

Maria heard someone and smelt them on the air she stopped and blinked curiously "Hello?" Maybe it was someone else from the pack. She looked around and walked towards the scent, she wanted to make sure they were ok whoever they were. @DaManofWar

Silently Faolin walked aimlessly around in his human form clothed. He walked along slowly head down as he waited for anything to happen. Someone has lit a dynamite stick and threw it into the pack. He sighed. This day could get worse he thought.

As Gabriel kept walking, he wondered who it was. His head was still throbbing like hell. Damn. Couldn't think straight at all. His bare feet splashed in the water, the wind blowing on his naked skin. He shivered.

When he saw the other person, he saw she was female. The throbbing increased. Then he quickened his pace towards her.

@trix

Maria turned around quickly hearing the footsteps towards her increase she blinked in shock and turned her gaze away seeing the naked man. She said simply "Um hello, are you a member of the pack?" she kept her gaze away from him.

@DaManofWar

shadowz1995 said:
"What...." The warrior was simply flabbergasted. He had no words for what was happening at that moment in time. He also had no idea how to react. She looked as if she might have fled or growled at him once again but instead started rubbing into his face now. He had no idea what to or say so Victor just settled with putting his muscular arm around the large she-wolf and returning the embrace for now. Until he knew more he wouldn't try anything.
Kate wriggled closer to him under his arm and craned her head to nuzzle and lick his face in pure affection. The last bit of her standoffish and hostile front had fallen away and she was treating him as an equal, not a stranger

trix said:
Maria turned around quickly hearing the footsteps towards her increase she blinked in shock and turned her gaze away seeing the naked man. She said simply "Um hello, are you a member of the pack?" she kept her gaze away from him.
@DaManofWar
Gabriel slowed his pace now. When he stood in front of the female, he tilted her face towards his. He moved an arm behind her back. Then he kissed her.

The hallucinations had returned.

@trix

Last edited by a moderator:
DaManofWar said:
Gabriel slowed his pace now. When he stood in front of the female, he tilted her face towards his. He moved an arm behind her back. Then he kissed her.
The hallucinations had returned.

@trix
Maria was chocked by the sudden action attempting to push him away "HEY! STOP IT!" His grasp on her was too strong she snarled "Get off me!" Her brain started to get frantic.

Reptilesandromance said:
Kate wriggled closer to him under his arm and craned her head to nuzzle and lick his face in pure affection. The last bit of her standoffish and hostile front had fallen away and she was treating him as an equal, not a stranger
"Kate. Kate why are you attacking me with licks and affection?" Victor could not help but smile at the affection given to him and he returned it instinctively, rubbing and petting her happily. A happy chuckle escaped the warrior's throat.

trix said:
Maria was chocked by the sudden action attempting to push him away "HEY! STOP IT!" His grasp on her was too strong she snarled "Get off me!" Her brain started to get frantic.
Gabriel growled back in dominance, and began kissing her neck, pulling what he thought was Luna towards him. He pressed his chest against her.

Hearing those words Faolin stopped and turned. He sprinted forward and then tackled Gabriel and immediately put the sleeping herbs on Gabriel's neck. He panted then looked at the female and asked, "You okay? Sorry this is our Alpha he sustained some major injuries and it causes him to hallucinate." He looked at Gabriel making sure he was out. He had saw his Alpha kissing her. Okay he couldn't let his Alpha out of bed now no matter what.

DaManofWar said:
Gabriel growled back in dominance, and began kissing her neck, pulling what he thought was Luna towards him. He pressed his chest against her.
Maria yelped slightly pushing against him still trying to escape. There was a dark glint in her eyes and she frantically looked around for a way to escape. She had no idea who this man was, she could smell he was another werewolf. She shook her head to try and keep him away from her neck "Stop!" When Faolin appeared MAria reered back trying to get away "I'm o-ok..." she was clearly shaken. @Lighthouse8477

Gabriel started snarling. Then he began tossing about. He growled, and began gnashing his teeth. Then he gave a sharp cry of pain, and jerked.

Looking at her Faolin stated, "I am Faolin what's your name? He didn't hurt you did he?" He looked at her then sighed and looked at Gabriel and stated, "I think he needs to stay in bed now." Silently Faolin looked at Gabriel then howled loudly to anyone who could hear. He needed help. Quickly he applied more of the sleeping mixture

shadowz1995 said:
"Kate. Kate why are you attacking me with licks and affection?" Victor could not help but smile at the affection given to him and he returned it instinctively, rubbing and petting her happily. A happy chuckle escaped the warrior's throat.
"You're special..I can feel it" she rumbled, all day with him she'd felt the tug strong in her bones. She'd thought it was the new pack but it was gradually proving to be him.

Maria swallowed but forced a sweet smile "I'm M-Marianna...Or Maria... I just got here" She stood up weakly and rubbed her arm "I was fetching some more herbs for the medicine cabinet...you guys were running out. I was helping Dante" She watched Gabriel carefully fearful of his actions.

@DaManofWar @Lighthouse8477

Gabriel suddenly snapped his eyes open, and grabbed Faolin's hand. His eyes had turned savage, and he clawed him across the face, before throwing him aside. He then stood up, growling and panting.

Yowling Faolin fell to the ground then looked at the female and shouted, "Run get help!" He jumped pinning Gabriel then jumped off to avoid the wicked claws of his Alpha. He watched Gabriel his position was setting in. He had to fight on to make sure the female got away safe he stated, "Gabriel this is Faolin your Tracker were friends snap out of it!" His voice was commanding his posture even more commanding. He was dealing with a basically crazy wolf drastic time calls for drastic measures.

Lighthouse8477 said:
Yowling Faolin fell to the ground then looked at the female and shouted, "Run get help!" He jumped pinning Gabriel then jumped off to avoid the wicked claws of his Alpha. He watched Gabriel his position was setting in. He had to fight on to make sure the female got away safe he stated, "Gabriel this is Faolin your Tracker were friends snap out of it!" His voice was commanding his posture even more commanding. He was dealing with a basically crazy wolf drastic time calls for drastic measures.
Gabriel didn't listen. Instead, he sunk his teeth into his shoulder. He was shifting now. Or at least, part way there. Blood seeped into one of his eyes as it turned red.

Maria nodded and shifted into her wolf form running off to the cabins, as soon as she was in the clearing she yawled out. She followed Lunas scent and ran over to the cabin shifting covering herself with her arm panting "I need you help...someones help...." her eyes were frantic "Faolin sent me" She called out after knocking on the door frantically. @Jasil @DaManofWar @Lighthouse8477

Users who are viewing this thread

Back