• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ) Life of a Werewolf

Who do you think should be Alpha?

• Luna

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gabriel

• Pia

• Jasmine

• Marco

• Daisy

• Sam

• Starsky

• Logan

• Emilan

• Total voters
Softly Faolin whispered, "You thought Kira was Luna." He then continued to minister to Gabriel as he let that set in. He would hear a what any second now.

trix said:
Maria nodded giving a nervous smile "Nice to meet you Marco" her voice was soft and cautious. She was new and didn't know how everyone was going to take to a newcomer. She asked Marco softly as she looked over Dante her touch soft "What happened to him?" She watched Marco waiting for him to answer. @loyalwolf @Haus Of Alaska
Jasil said:
Luna looked at him "I have been in Kira's shoes before, so don't go assuming my character without even knowing me mutt!" She turned and practically ran out of the hall. Heading for the woods she went to the furthest corner of the territory and started viciously attacking a tree to let out her anger
Dante heard two people voice and firgured he need to get up. He open his eye and the bright light blind him a little. He heard one of them ask what happen. He answered in a very groggy voice " if I remember correctly I was attack by a lion. She cuase a flesh wound to the back of my neck. Then I tried to fight back but the sudden shift made me create pressure in my neck and made me bang my head. But forget about me, I need to help the others." He then point to the bag and ask for the string in it. " I'm going to need your help getting to the injuries wolves."

shadowz1995 said:
Crimson caught the sudden break in her sentence but decided to leave it be. While she stretched her leg, he absentmindedly began to run his fingers through her fur. His mother did it to him when he was injured and he did it to his sisters when they had trouble sleeping. It was a soothing, comfortable touch to him but he didn't notice he was doing it himself. "Just take the painkiller when you want." The blood colored irises of the man started to seem distant as he spoke. He remembered he left to start a pack of his own and have their names become great. Make his family proud. His tribe. He wanted this so badly but it had been years since he left and the only thing he succeeded in doing was becoming a lone wolf. The exact opposite of what he wanted. Where along the line did he go wrong? Was it really just bad luck? Did fate just have other plans for him? Is it his fault? Victor just lapsed into silence while continuing to pet the young alpha's fur, from her neck down her back.
Kate hadn't flinched or growled or even grumbled as he ran his fingers through her fur. She stretched out before him, watching him with a soft gaze and knowing his mind was reeling about something, for once she didn't care to ask and instead waited fur his hand to come back to her neck before nuzzling her mazzive head against him, rumbling her pleasure happily.

Softly Faolin replied, "Gabriel brace yourself. You kissed Kira in her human form while you were in your human form if I hadn't arrived I don't know how far it would have gone. Kira's fine the mountain lion didn't get her bad. Question is are you alright and will Luna be alright it sounds like she has had this happen to her. Be careful when she get's back Gabriel. I hope you recover. Do you want me to get Kira so you can apologize or should I continue ministering to you?"

Maria shook her head at Dante "You can't get up, you need to relax. We need to tend toy our wound" She gently pulled him back down looking him over she walked around so he was behind him and looked at the back of the neck. She bit her lip thinking and looked at Marco "I need wormwood and juniper. Is there any around?" She knew she needed to stop an infection from setting in then she would worry about bandaging the wound. She needed to make a good first impression if she wanted to be accepted. @loyalwolf @Haus Of Alaska

trix said:
Maria shook her head at Dante "You can't get up, you need to relax. We need to tend toy our wound" She gently pulled him back down looking him over she walked around so he was behind him and looked at the back of the neck. She bit her lip thinking and looked at Marco "I need wormwood and juniper. Is there any around?" She knew she needed to stop an infection from setting in then she would worry about bandaging the wound. She needed to make a good first impression if she wanted to be accepted. @loyalwolf @Haus Of Alaska
Dante knew had to relax but he need to tend to the others. "All herbs use for infection are in the cabinet over there. While your at it give me a shot of adrenaline so I can help out. Trust me I will be fine but your the only other person who knows how to heal here so my pack needs my help."

Kira'd been sitting where Faolin put her to treat her wounds and hadn't changed out of her wolf form, still. Eyes dull, she looked up to Gabriel for a moment before returning her gaze to the floor. Everything stung, her head hurt, her old scars burned... and now the second most powerful werewolf was pissed at her for not being able to stop her mate from making out. "You're really thick if you can't remember, sir," she hissed quietly.

loyalwolf said:
Dante knew had to relax but he need to tend to the others. "All herbs use for infection are in the cabinet over there. While your at it give me a shot of adrenaline so I can help out. Trust me I will be fine but your the only other person who knows how to heal here so my pack needs my help."
Maria was impressed by his determination but gave him a stern look "No." Was all she said, she walked over to the cabinet and grabbed what she needed making a poultice. she gently applied it to Dantes wound and said softly "I know you want to help your pack, but you need to rest. You're going to be of no use if it gets infected or you over work yourself" Her touch was gently yet quick. @loyalwolf

Last edited by a moderator:
Moolock said:
Kira'd been sitting where Faolin put her to treat her wounds and hadn't changed out of her wolf form, still. Eyes dull, she looked up to Gabriel for a moment before returning her gaze to the floor. Everything stung, her head hurt, her old scars burned... and now the second most powerful werewolf was pissed at her for not being able to stop her mate from making out. "You're really thick if you can't remember, sir," she hissed quietly.
Gabriel sighed. "I think I was hallucinating. Kira, I'm sorry. Were you scared?"

@Moolock

Last edited by a moderator:
Gabriel nodded. "Bring me Kira," he then sniffed the air, "and why is there a new scent?"
Silently Faolin listened to Kira's reply. He sighed. He watched them both then backed Gabriel up. "Kira he was hallucinating and you know it. Gabriel I am sure will talk with Luna about this matter I need you both to remain level headed and sorry if I sound a bit commanding but I do that when I am angry." He then snorted and walked back to Gabreiel and continued to minister to his wounds as he asked, "Kira are you okay?" He looked at her knowing she was angry.

"I'm fine," Kira said curtly, curling her tail. "And I wasn't scared. With all due respect, Alpha sir, but hearing your voice does little to help. Faolin," her voice softened a touch, "if anyone needs me I need something to numb pain and then I'm going to practice."

Silently Faolin looked at Kira. He got a pain med and handed it to her and stated, "Swallow three." He looked at her then nodded. They were sleeping pills as well he stated, "Wait those are sleeping pills. Kira you really need to rest...but here is the pain pills that won't make you sleep just be carful I don't want you hurting more then you already are." He smiled gently and somewhat lovingly then turned back to Gabriel.

Kira took the dosage and swallowed them each at a time, no water needed. "Well she'd better not run into me right now," she muttered, also picking up the scent, "might just claw her face off if I'm feeling up to it." Flicking back her ears, she gave Gabriel a cold stare, nodded to Faolin, and bounded off past the lake to her practice clearing. Nudging her bag out from behind a boulder, she made sure clothes were on hand in case the alpha came looking for her. With a flex of her claws accompanied by a slight grunt of pain, the wolf practiced and began taking her anger out on the poor tree destined to be her target.

Silently Faolin looked at Gabriel. He continued ministering to his wounds as he stated, "Probably I don't know I've been to busy healing people to notice or check." He continued doing his job. He watched Kira go with a hard glance at Gabriel. He said nothing it wasn't his place.

Gabriel nodded at Faolin. "Faolin....I need you to see this...."

Gabriel held up his hand. It slowly changed to a more wolf like form.

Watching the hand Faolin asked, "Yes what about it?" He looked at his Alpha as if that was normal. Well it was for mated wolves. He couldn't do that but normally mated wolves could.

Lighthouse8477 said:
Watching the hand Faolin asked, "Yes what about it?" He looked at his Alpha as if that was normal. Well it was for mated wolves. He couldn't do that but normally mated wolves could.
Gabriel sighed. "I couldn't do it before. What happened to me?" He asked him.

Silently Faolin asked, "Did you and your mate sub transfer your Fangs? If so near death the ability to do what your doing kicks in as an extra self defense sort of like a last stand to make you stronger and to keep you alive for your mate. That's what happened. Then from your injuries and lack of blood you hallucinated causing two females to be very angry. One who should understand the other who has every right to be angry. Any other questions?"

Lighthouse8477 said:
Silently Faolin asked, "Did you and your mate sub transfer your Fangs? If so near death the ability to do what your doing kicks in as an extra self defense sort of like a last stand to make you stronger and to keep you alive for your mate. That's what happened. Then from your injuries and lack of blood you hallucinated causing two females to be very angry. One who should understand the other who has every right to be angry. Any other questions?"
Gabriel sighed. "Is there a way for me to use the partial shifting at will?"

Faolin nodded as he stated, "Yes from now on you can partial shift by slowly shifting then stopping half way though the shift." He smiled at him then lay down and stated, "All your wounds are now bandaged and fixed they will heal I have to read minister the bandages every few hours."

Marco:

Marco nodded in agreement with Maria, Dante needed to rest. The only way that would happen was if Dante rested.

You helped me, let me return the favor

Marco got up, making note of what Dante had specified. Getting some poultices to help with any potential infection.

He came back to Dante.

I'm not sure if this will sting but im sorry if it does

He began to apply the poultice as gently as possible.

@loyalwolf @trix

Lighthouse8477 said:
Faolin nodded as he stated, "Yes from now on you can partial shift by slowly shifting then stopping half way though the shift." He smiled at him then lay down and stated, "All your wounds are now bandaged and fixed they will heal I have to read minister the bandages every few hours."
Gabriel nodded in thanks. "Okay," he told him, "thanks."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back