• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ) Life of a Werewolf

Who do you think should be Alpha?

• Luna

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gabriel

• Pia

• Jasmine

• Marco

• Daisy

• Sam

• Starsky

• Logan

• Emilan

• Total voters
The 'cat den' was nothing more than an cave used previously by a bear that spring. Guinevere's scent was strong and fresh in here, with a splatter of dried blood beside one of the cave walls. Other scents were in here as well, lynx, bear, badger, but other than that the only other thing was a thick clump of roots drooping through one side of the earthen shelter.

@Moolock @DaManofWar

Moolock said:
"It's just a cat's den." Kira snorted angrily and shifted into her human form, brushing her hair to her front so it would cover her at least somewhat decently. Raising a hand to the back of her neck, her fingers gingerly grazed the tooth marks. "Help you with what, sir?"
Gabriel was rummaging around. "We need to find anything. A wallet, a comb, anything to identify the cat." He glanced at Kira, and gestured for her to join him as he kneeled down and searched.

"Face it, sir," she said sternly, "the cat's gone and your injuries must be treated." Something inside her flickered in remembrance of her hopes to become alpha but she shoved it aside with a healthy dose of loyalty.

The floor of the cave held nothing more than a few paw prints and a padded down area where she had sat. Though the cracked skull of a rabbit lay half buried near the mouth of the cave.

@DaManofWar @Moolock (lol it feels like this is Zork ^.^)

Maria had heard talking and smelt other wolves on her travels through the woods. She blinked curiously and followed the scent, she had been out looking for the hunters that killed her parents. She walked into the clearing near all the cabins and her eyes widened as she looked around. Had a new pack settled down here? She hesitantly walked into the clearing looking for anyone to talk to. She was cautious not wanting to be seen as a threat.

@ Anyone

Gabriel blinked as he looked at Kira. Then he started walking toward her. He suddenly grabbed her by the arms, and pushed her against the cave wall. He smashed his lips into hers.

Only, he thought he was kissing Luna. "Oh, Luna..."

@Moolock

Luna heard noises outside and her hope rose. She sprinted out of the cabin into the open "Gabriel?!" She looked around wildly but only found a female. She approached "Who are you?"

@trix

Last edited by a moderator:
Grace was real pissed when the lion said "we are just even" she followed the lion up the mountain and down when she fell.

"my cave is not to far if you want to come.I have cloths food and two beds if you'd like to come?" she said to the lion hoping she wold accept the friendly offer

"and some medical supplies for your wound.I was a nurse part time so i know how to treat your injuries." she said as she sat next to the lion on the river bank.

@Juju

Marco:

Marco had been thinking on it for a while, between helping dante and the others helping him in return

He decided to approach the Alpha's about possibly joining the pack.

In his old pack he had been groomed as a pup protector, his role was caring for the pups of the old pack when business came up.

He just wanted to help anyway he could.

@loyalwolf @Jasil @DaManofWar

Moolock said:
"Sir what are you-" Kira let out a strangled cry of surprise and tried to push him off.
Gabriel growled, thinking it was Luna feeling his chest. He deepened the kiss, and wrapped his arms around Kira, pulling her closer. The whole time, he just remembered how it had been with Luna.

Kira blanked, unsure of what to do and in the discomfort seriously considered shifting. She shoved an arm between them long enough to shout his name.

shadowz1995 said:
The warrior let out a small sigh of relief when she seemingly relented. He had always been the one to take care o himself and it was very rarely that anyone took care of him or that he took care of someone. This was on of the incredibly rare times. Victor very gingerly applies the makeshift salve to the injured area. He was surprisingly soft for a warrior of his caliber. He applied the root just inside the gash, down its entirety with impressive finesse and care.
After the chewed root was applied expertly, the ruby eyed man opened the first aid kit and grabbed gauze with some medical tape and a painkiller. He gently applied the gauze and secured it firmly with the tape. He left the painkiller at the side of her bed. "With the natural regeneration we possess, you should be healed within a day. Just be careful OK stubborn one?" Victor added the last part with a genuine smile on his face .
Kate yawned and gazed at him softly, cracking a smile. "Don't tell me what to do-" she looked as if she were going to say something else but stopped herself, turning away to stretch the stiffness out of her leg.

Moolock said:
Kira blanked, unsure of what to do and in the discomfort seriously considered shifting. She shoved an arm between them long enough to shout his name.
Gabriel still thought he was with Luna, so he thought she cried out his name. He then started kissing Kira's neck, his hands roaming around her body. He pressed himself against her, all the while thinking he was with Luna.

@Moolock

She jumped "H-hi...I'm Maria?" She was confused by the females franticness and tensed up unsure if she was going to be welcome here. She looked her in the eye "I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you...I just heard voices and smelt everyone" @Jasil

"You didn't scare me, I was hoping you were someone else.." She looked down, but then brought her attention back to the newcomer "I'm the Alpha female, Luna, can I help you?"

She was confused as to why this wolf was here

@trix

Dante started to stir but felt like crap. He let out a groan as he move in his bed. He couldn't recall where he was but he knew he was in a lot of pain

Jasil said:
Luna heard noises outside and her hope rose. She sprinted out of the cabin into the open "Gabriel?!" She looked around wildly but only found a female. She approached "Who are you?"
@trix
Tyr look at the lady that Hugh him early and smiled. "Excuse me. Tyr was trying to help the nice man that let Tyr love him. He looks hurt and looks like he needs water" he said trying to get her attention

Maria looked around the camp thinking to herself, she needed a pack. She couldn't keep living on her own, she couldn't keep being alone. She took a deep breath and looked at Luna "This isn't what I came here for but. Could I join you?" She figured she might as well be straight up and get straight to the point. @Jasil

Reptilesandromance said:
Kate yawned and gazed at him softly, cracking a smile. "Don't tell me what to do-" she looked as if she were going to say something else but stopped herself, turning away to stretch the stiffness out of her leg.
Crimson caught the sudden break in her sentence but decided to leave it be. While she stretched her leg, he absentmindedly began to run his fingers through her fur. His mother did it to him when he was injured and he did it to his sisters when they had trouble sleeping. It was a soothing, comfortable touch to him but he didn't notice he was doing it himself. "Just take the painkiller when you want." The blood colored irises of the man started to seem distant as he spoke. He remembered he left to start a pack of his own and have their names become great. Make his family proud. His tribe. He wanted this so badly but it had been years since he left and the only thing he succeeded in doing was becoming a lone wolf. The exact opposite of what he wanted. Where along the line did he go wrong? Was it really just bad luck? Did fate just have other plans for him? Is it his fault? Victor just lapsed into silence while continuing to pet the young alpha's fur, from her neck down her back.

Kira raised her hands to his chest and pushed him off with all her might, panting from the ferocity of Gabriel's actions.

(ooh day-um its getting hot in here)

The wounded cougar lifted up her head and studied the lynx before her with one grey eye; the right being swollen shut and caked with blood from where the alpha had clawed it. Could she trust this lynx, or would she rat her out to gain favor from the wolves? They seemed to be in the lead at the moment.

'No... the wolves attacked her even though she was clearly not on my side.' Guinevere corrected herself. 'though she did warn me about their approach..'

"This cave of yours; is it hidden?" Guin rumbled to the lynx. Is it far...

Summoning all of the strength she had left, Guinevere struggled to get back onto her paws. An involuntary shiver ran up her wounded hind leg and the scab on her shoulder split from the effort, but the mountain lion managed to get up. The ground swayed dangerously below her and her head felt light.

"Where is it?" she demanded between gritted fangs.

@Fluffykitty9000

loyalwolf said:
Dante started to stir but felt like crap. He let out a groan as he move in his bed. He couldn't recall where he was but he knew he was in a lot of pain
Tyr look at the lady that Hugh him early and smiled. "Excuse me. Tyr was trying to help the nice man that let Tyr love him. He looks hurt and looks like he needs water" he said trying to get her attention
trix said:
Maria looked around the camp thinking to herself, she needed a pack. She couldn't keep living on her own, she couldn't keep being alone. She took a deep breath and looked at Luna "This isn't what I came here for but. Could I join you?" She figured she might as well be straight up and get straight to the point. @Jasil
Luna looked at Tyr and then to Maria. "Yes, I'll have to run it by my mate, but you are welcome to stay."

She turned and squatted next to Tyr "Honey, this nice lady is going to help you for now, I have to go find Gabriel and Kira. Be a good boy and take care of Marco and Dante." She gave him a hug and looked to Maria "Prove your loyalty and make yourself useful. I'll be back in an hour." She turned and started walking to the woods

Users who are viewing this thread

Back