• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ) Life of a Werewolf

Who do you think should be Alpha?

• Luna

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gabriel

• Pia

• Jasmine

• Marco

• Daisy

• Sam

• Starsky

• Logan

• Emilan

• Total voters
Kira blinked in surprise as the two fled and in that moment the pain of her injuries slammed into her. The wolf grunted and curled her tail tightly before trotting over to Gabriel as fast as her shoulder (which she'd landed on a little too hard while rolling) would let her. "Sir?"

Worriedly Faolin paced back and forth. He sighed. He wanted to go after Kira and the Alpha they had been gone to long. Unfortunately he had no power to command anyone to watch the newcomer and Dante. He sat and stayed stated, "Gods help my Alpha and Kira if is your will." He closed his eyes. He thought he heard a voice say their injured but safe. He looked around. His imagination most likely.

Luna placed a hand on Faolins shoulder "It's alright, they are both very strong. And Gabriel wouldn't let anything happen to Kira."

She tried to reassure him but also had her own worries for her mate

Luna placed a hand on Faolins shoulder "It's alright, they are both very strong. And Gabriel wouldn't let anything happen to Kira."

She tried to reassure him but also had her own worries for her mate
Softly Faolin whispered, "Your worried to I can tell. I know their both strong however. Mountain lions are strong two. Killed my parents mountain lion. They killed it in return left me alone. I vowed then never to leave anyone alone. To befriend those who had no friends and to be kind to everyone. However I am still worried. I am going to get herbs could you go get all the useful herbs you know? I'll go get the ones I know. We'd better be safe just in case."

She nodded, and then decided just for a moment it was appropriate to use her Alpha voice. "Stay close and meet back here in 20 minutes, we can't leave them for too long."

She turned and left the house, heading to the woods

She nodded, and then decided just for a moment it was appropriate to use her Alpha voice. "Stay close and meet back here in 20 minutes, we can't leave them for too long."

She turned and left the house, heading to the woods.
Chuckling Faolin replied, "Yes mam." You didn't contradict her when she used that voice. He walked along searching around and began to gather lots of herbs since he knew a lot and what they were used for. He was okay with minor injuries. Not major. He sighed and then continued.

Tyr was sleeping still calm as the chaos around him was going on. when he woke up he saw he wasn't alone in the nice man's house anymore. he got down from the bed and look at the people in the house. he saw the nice lady that hugged him before, he also saw a man in the bed sleeping with a weird machine. then he saw Dante in a bed and saw he had bandages on and looked really hurt. he whimpered softly and made his way onto dante's bed and look at his face. "Hey mister, wake up." he said shaking Dante. he remembered the man gave him water and that helped him feel better. he ran out of the house and looked around for water. that's when he saw a guy that look strong, picking flower. "hey mister! Can You help Tyr look for some water to help wake up the man that help Tyr!" he yell as he approached Faolin. @Lighthouse8477

Reptilesandromance said:
Kate couldn't help but laugh at his sudden sense of alertness and she touched her nose to his quickly, a sign to relax.
"Easy kid, we're here." She rumbled and gestured toward an easily unnoticed crag in the rock. She limped foreword, avoiding touching the ground at all with her hind paw, shouldering her way into the opening she disappeared, the small opening proving to be highly misleading.
"Who are you calling kid...." Grumbled the scarred up alpha. While his nerves did calm down when she spoke she dissappeared into the brush and Victor had no choice but follow suit.

shadowz1995 said:
"Who are you calling kid...." Grumbled the scarred up alpha. While his nerves did calm down when she spoke she dissappeared into the brush and Victor had no choice but follow suit.
The opening continued into a low tunnel for about seven feet before opening into a wide chamber with a high ceiling with a jagged slant that followed the shape of the rock face. Light shone in through an opening higher up on the slope and illuminated her small abode. There was a twin mattress with a heavy bounty of blankets and a set of large luxurious pillows. The rest of her things were away in plastic storage bins, cleverly, she had supplies stashed as well.

Reptilesandromance said:
The opening continued into a low tunnel for about seven feet before opening into a wide chamber with a high ceiling with a jagged slant that followed the shape of the rock face. Light shone in through an opening higher up on the slope and illuminated her small abode. There was a twin mattress with a heavy bounty of blankets and a set of large luxurious pillows. The rest of her things were away in plastic storage bins, cleverly, she had supplies stashed as well.
The male walked in and scanned everything in the den with great interest. He had never seen a wolf den in a cave before. That was certainly different. Did wolf shifters in this area live in cave-like places as well? That would be interesting to say the least. The she-wolf's scent was all over this homely abode and Crimson had to admit that he liked it here. He spends a few more moments admiring the place before returning to the task at hand. Kate. "Alright lay over by the bed so I can treat you.

Gabriel breathed hoarsely. He looked as the lion ran away. He had been caught off guard by when the cat flung dirt and rocks into his eyes. Now, she had escaped. As he stood there, panting, he turned to Kira. "What is it?" He asked her. He started pacing towards the cave where the mountain lion had taken residence.

@Moolock

Last edited by a moderator:
Luna walked close by camp, listening and trying to see if she could smell anything. She briefly thought she could smell blood on the wind and a shiver went down her spine. She shook her head and finished gathering her herbs

Marco:

Marco was finally up and awake, he had picked up on the scent of the pup from earlier while he had been resting.

Looking around curiously, he wondered what was going on. The attack had been hours ago.

He wondered what the pack were doing, presumably chasing the glorified cat away.

Shaking his head he went to sit up fully, stretching out his aching body.

Kira blinked, taking somewhat aback by his abruptness. "Sir we should head back and treat your injuries..." She winced and drew a hind paw up to scratch the teeth marks around her own neck. "Besides, the pack will be worried if their alpha doesn't return soon."

Moolock said:
Kira blinked, taking somewhat aback by his abruptness. "Sir we should head back and treat your injuries..." She winced and drew a hind paw up to scratch the teeth marks around her own neck. "Besides, the pack will be worried if their alpha doesn't return soon."
Gabriel responded by shifting to his nude human form. He walked over to the cave, feeling his injuries. " I need information about who they were. Kira, come on!" He growled.

Tyr was sleeping still calm as the chaos around him was going on. when he woke up he saw he wasn't alone in the nice man's house anymore. he got down from the bed and look at the people in the house. he saw the nice lady that hugged him before, he also saw a man in the bed sleeping with a weird machine. then he saw Dante in a bed and saw he had bandages on and looked really hurt. he whimpered softly and made his way onto dante's bed and look at his face. "Hey mister, wake up." he said shaking Dante. he remembered the man gave him water and that helped him feel better. he ran out of the house and looked around for water. that's when he saw a guy that look strong, picking flower. "hey mister! Can You help Tyr look for some water to help wake up the man that help Tyr!" he yell as he approached Faolin.
Silently Faolin picked flowers. He heard a door open followed by a young voice. He turned and looked at the child Dante had saved talking about water. He smiled gently then knelt. Looking at him he stated, "Now their young one calme down Dante was badly injured he's resting. He needs rest we shouldn't wake him just yet unless he's in a coma....I'll get the water just in case go back inside watch Dante report to me if he stops breathing okay?" He smiled gently then quickly ran and got water.

Luna came back into camp with her herbs. She let out a small howl for Faolin to know she was done. Then she let out another louder one, trying to see if she could hear Gabriel. After a moment she went into Dantes cabin and found Tyr. "Feelling better?" She set the herbs down

Last edited by a moderator:
Kira averted her gaze from his bare form and padded into the cave beside him, nose scrunched against the cat's smell. "Sir, I'm questioning the reasoning behind this. They're gone and the wind has carried their scent away," she added. "If they attack again, we'll see to their demise, but as it stands we have no way to track them in this terrain." Gaze flickering over the cave interior, she caught a glimpse at his injuries. "Sir, at the very least remain a wolf. You'll get sick from exposure or infection like this."

shadowz1995 said:
The male walked in and scanned everything in the den with great interest. He had never seen a wolf den in a cave before. That was certainly different. Did wolf shifters in this area live in cave-like places as well? That would be interesting to say the least. The she-wolf's scent was all over this homely abode and Crimson had to admit that he liked it here. He spends a few more moments admiring the place before returning to the task at hand. Kate. "Alright lay over by the bed so I can treat you.
Kate looked as if she was going to make this difficult, limping away from him. She passed over a singed ring on the ground and carefully pulled a first aid kit from between storage bins. She turned and went to the bed, laying down with her head on her massive paws and stared up at him. Her ears were dropped and for a moment she looked absolutely exhausted before snapping herself out of it and perking up again.

Reptilesandromance said:
Kate looked as if she was going to make this difficult, limping away from him. She passed over a singed ring on the ground and carefully pulled a first aid kit from between storage bins. She turned and went to the bed, laying down with her head on her massive paws and stared up at him. Her ears were dropped and for a moment she looked absolutely exhausted before snapping herself out of it and perking up again.
"Now now, dont put up a tough act with me. Even I wouldn't be able to stay quiet with an injury like that. It hurts like cruelest bitch mother I'm sure. So let's just take care of it so you can get some much needed rest after today's events. I'll get out of your hair as soon as we're done." Victor moves closer and picks up the first aid kit she had brought from her supply stash. Well prepared it seemed. He grabbed the root he had been chewing on this whole Time and inches closer to her. "Now give me your paw so I can do this quick without much irritation."

shadowz1995 said:
"Now now, dont put up a tough act with me. Even I wouldn't be able to stay quiet with an injury like that. It hurts like cruelest bitch mother I'm sure. So let's just take care of it so you can get some much needed rest after today's events. I'll get out of your hair as soon as we're done." Victor moves closer and picks up the first aid kit she had brought from her supply stash. Well prepared it seemed. He grabbed the root he had been chewing on this whole Time and inches closer to her. "Now give me your paw so I can do this quick without much irritation."
Kate sighed as he spoke but didn't argue his leaving or anything else. She extended her hind leg for him, huffing and turning to watch, resting her head against him.

After they had made it out of the wolf's sight, Guinevere promptly dropped the lesser feline and continued limping further up the mountain. "Consider ourselves equal now." she growled lowly as she padded past the lynx.

Her solitary motives were not the only reason why she had left the lynx; the mountain lion's exhaustion was beginning to show in the sluggish way her paw steps were advancing along the mountainous terrain and by the way her head was lowered. She would not let such weakness be shown.

Most of it had clotted in varying degrees of success, but fresh blood was still seeping from her shoulder wound and neck every time she had to climb over a ledge or leap onto a boulder.

Pain shot through her limbs with each step, making it close to unbearable to even walk right, but the knowledge that the wolves would feel just as much pain kept her going. She didn't make it very far from the lynx before she half-lowered, half-collapsed her body beside a gurgling stream that undoubtedly would tumble further down the mountain to join up with the stream she had first spotted the pathetic pup drinking from.

The mountain lion's sides heaved as she watched a thin line of red flow into the cold water. She had lost quite a bit of blood and the tawny fur on her shoulder and neck had been reduced to a matted red mess. It wasn't the worst state she had been in, but she was lacking her much needed supplies.

She licked some of the blood from her wounds to clean them until she was able to get back to her supplies or find natural herbs. A growl escaped her throat when she reflected back to when the alpha had developed claws... it was unnatural... this was never something that werewolves could do before.

"Gabriel Forest..." she thought as she wearily rested her head on her blood stained paws. The mountain lion took a deep breathe, learning his scent for future use. "You may be alpha, but what is an alpha when there are no wolves left in your pack? One by one you will be surrounded by the corpses of those you couldn't protect."

Guinevere drew her tongue over the dried blood on her paws and muzzle. She would taste his blood again... perhaps not on the morrow or the next, but she would be patient... he would have to suffer first.

@Fluffykitty9000 @DaManofWar (just thought you would like to peer into your enemy's thoughts)

Reptilesandromance said:
Kate sighed as he spoke but didn't argue his leaving or anything else. She extended her hind leg for him, huffing and turning to watch, resting her head against him.
The warrior let out a small sigh of relief when she seemingly relented. He had always been the one to take care o himself and it was very rarely that anyone took care of him or that he took care of someone. This was on of the incredibly rare times. Victor very gingerly applies the makeshift salve to the injured area. He was surprisingly soft for a warrior of his caliber. He applied the root just inside the gash, down its entirety with impressive finesse and care.

After the chewed root was applied expertly, the ruby eyed man opened the first aid kit and grabbed gauze with some medical tape and a painkiller. He gently applied the gauze and secured it firmly with the tape. He left the painkiller at the side of her bed. "With the natural regeneration we possess, you should be healed within a day. Just be careful OK stubborn one?" Victor added the last part with a genuine smile on his face .

Moolock said:
Kira averted her gaze from his bare form and padded into the cave beside him, nose scrunched against the cat's smell. "Sir, I'm questioning the reasoning behind this. They're gone and the wind has carried their scent away," she added. "If they attack again, we'll see to their demise, but as it stands we have no way to track them in this terrain." Gaze flickering over the cave interior, she caught a glimpse at his injuries. "Sir, at the very least remain a wolf. You'll get sick from exposure or infection like this."
Gabriel stared at Kira, confused. "We need to see if we can find anything useful here," he told her. "Shift out of wolf form. You don't need to be in it." He put a hand to his, groaning. He tried to ignore the pain in his throat. "Just shift and help me," he growled at Kira.

"It's just a cat's den." Kira snorted angrily and shifted into her human form, brushing her hair to her front so it would cover her at least somewhat decently. Raising a hand to the back of her neck, her fingers gingerly grazed the tooth marks. "Help you with what, sir?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back