• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ) Life of a Werewolf

Who do you think should be Alpha?

• Luna

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gabriel

• Pia

• Jasmine

• Marco

• Daisy

• Sam

• Starsky

• Logan

• Emilan

• Total voters
"Do you remember trying to kill me?" She hadn't meant to but her voice took a slight edge.

Jasil said:
"Do you remember trying to kill me?" She hadn't meant to but her voice took a slight edge.
Gabriel thought back as hard as he could. "I....don't think I was trying to kill you. Just trying to make you submit." He stifled a sob. "My head still hurts."

Luna sat up "We need to get you to a healer." She began to get out of bed, wondering if Dante was okay enough

Jasil said:
Luna sat up "We need to get you to a healer." She began to get out of bed, wondering if Dante was okay enough
Gabriel reached out a hand and stopped Luna. "Please stay," he asked her.

Luna looked back to Gabriel "You need to have your head looked at. We can't risk you losing control again."

Jasil said:
Luna looked back to Gabriel "You need to have your head looked at. We can't risk you losing control again."
Gabriel just sighed. "Good point..." He gave Luna a quick kiss before laying back down. "I'm tired." He closed his eyes.

"You sleep for a bit, I'll go see if any one is prepared to check you out." She threw on some clothes and jogged outside.

Just a momentary precaution, she locked the door behind her

shadowz1995 said:
"Hahaha!Alright well regardless of the reason I'll accept it. Thank you Kate." The male regards her fondly now and strokes her back affectionately. " at least you don't hate me anymore hahahaha."
"I never hated you!" She snapped in a matter of fact tone, faking hurt feelings as she moved away from him, pretending to be deeply offended

Kira remained asleep on the grass, automatically in her stronger form. Exhausted, she dragged herself up and trotted over to the lake. Poking in a paw, she smiled. Lake water was always warmer then rivers. In a short walk around to the boating pier and a resounding splash, Kira cannonballed into the lake and floated to the surface, dozing off as the laws of physics kept her afloat.

Grace looked at Guinevere's wounds before, putting disinfectant on all the wounds and stitching up the ones that needed it then rapping them in bandages.she then looked at Guinevere's eye.she looked into the eye ball for any major scratches that would not heal.

"good news.your eye is going to be fine but you'll need to wear this eye patch for a while." she said as she washed out Guinevere's eye then put the patch on it.the she handed her an aspirin and cup of water.

"now take this and you will feel better ." she said with a smile before turning to her wounds.she washed out the scratches on her face, then she fixed up her shoulder. then she went to her tailbone, witch had a huge bite mark on it.she covered it in a thick bandage before having an aspirin herself.

"well here is your bed and over there *she pointed at the rocks near the lake* is the kitchen and dinning room.not much just a table with 2 chairs, a rock for a counter, an icebox and a wooden stove." she said as she walked over to the kitchen.

"there will be food on the table in an hour if you like to rest in the mean time ,the bed that i was sitting on was my bed, O and before you ask we are just having some roast chicken." she said as she smiled and started preparing the chicken.

@Juju

(o ya Guinevere is a pirate(o'v'o))

Luna wandered into the infirmary and looked around. All the healers were injured. She doubted Faolin would help so she began looking for Dante. She couldn't find him inside so she began to walk around outside, calling his name

@loyalwolf

Amora:

Amora watched the Alpha female wandered off alone.

Smirking she pet a Raven on her shoulder.

Time to go to work

Using different herbs including wolfsbane and she changed into an eagle, flying with the package in her talons.

@Jasil

Jasil said:
Luna wandered into the infirmary and looked around. All the healers were injured. She doubted Faolin would help so she began looking for Dante. She couldn't find him inside so she began to walk around outside, calling his name
@loyalwolf
trix said:
Maria also caught the scent of the pup and ran off after Marco. She looked around c along "tyr?!?" She could hear the water up ahead and her heart started racing making her run faster. @Lighthouse8477 @Haus Of Alaska @loyalwolf
Dante saw both Marco and true run off, he was hoping the would find Tyr and bring him back to him. If it was for his injury he would be right behind them. He heard Luna call him he howled back to get her attention.

Marco:

Marco howled out a calling to tyr, keeping up with Maria as they neared the river.

The pups scent was getting stronger as they were getting closer

He was worried that the pup may have fallen into the river.

He reached the river and Marco was relieved the pup was safe

Oh Tyr, Dante was worried about you pup

Knowing how to handle pups, Marco did not even get angry just relieved

@loyalwolf @trix

Luna started running towards the howl. She found Dante and walked to him "Hey, how you doing?"

Jasil said:
Luna started running towards the howl. She found Dante and walked to him "Hey, how you doing?"
"I'm doing good for the most part. Other then I lost my pup and the injury to my neck. Also I have two shots of adrenaline in me. Why do you need something?" With slight pain in his voice.

Marco:

I know buddy but Dante is worried, lets get the water and head back yeah?

He took the water and picked Tyr up and carried them both back, meeting Maria as he did.

His wolf was responding to the pup knowing it was Dante's, He was letting off a rumbling noise from his chest meant to relax pups

@loyalwolf @trix

Luna's eyes narrowed "How did you lose Tyr? He was supposed to be with Maria."

She got closer to Dante "Let's go get him and then head back, I need your help but it can wait."

Finished with her swim and feeling somewhat cleaner (despise the faint smell of wet leaves and lake saltiness that clung to her) Kira padded out of the water, across the beach, and rolled twice over in the grass to get sand off her paws. Unlike most werewolves preferring their human forms, as it seemed, she rather enjoyed the strength of her wolf side and probably spent collectively more years in it than as a creature of two legs.

Jasil said:
Luna's eyes narrowed "How did you lose Tyr? He was supposed to be with Maria."
She got closer to Dante "Let's go get him and then head back, I need your help but it can wait."
@loyalwolf[/URL] @trix
Tyr looked at the guy and made his way troward him. he held on to him and asked "is dante ok? i dont want to lose him." he said with a scare voice.

dante on the other end, looked at luna and said "well with everything that going they must of lost track of him. either way we just need to get him and then i will help you with whatever you need." he made his way and saw marco with Tyr in his arm and couldn't help but sighed. "there he is and he is safe, thank the gods."

Gabriel woke up. He groaned, and moved to get out of bed. As he did so, he thought about how things were looking. His pack was in a sorry state. He would need help. And he had an idea of where to get it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back