• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ) Life of a Werewolf

Who do you think should be Alpha?

• Luna

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gabriel

• Pia

• Jasmine

• Marco

• Daisy

• Sam

• Starsky

• Logan

• Emilan

• Total voters
Oliver ran through the forest, limping a bit from his wounds he got from fighting his father, not minding the branches of the nearby trees rubbing up against his pelt. His mouth was open as he ran hoping to get a scent of another pack nearby. He halted as he got a scent of a few wolves. "Finally," he huffed a sigh of relief. He padded over and saw a black @DaManofWar and another white wolf @Tessa Roberts. He padded towards them. "Hey, I mean no harm, I only have a question to ask." He barked, emerging from the woods.

Last edited by a moderator:
xxxxxxxxERRORxxxxxxx said:
Oliver ran through the forest limping a bit from his wounds he got fom fighting his father, not minding the branches of the nearby trees rubbing up against his pelt. His mouth was open as he ran hoping to get a scent of another pack nearby. He halted as he got a scent of a pack nearby. "Finally," he huffed a sigh of relief. He padded over and saw a black @DaManofWar and another white wolf @Tessa Roberts. He padded towards them. "Hey, I mean no harm, I only have a question to ask." He barked emerging from he woods.
(We are in human form)

Gabriel turned to see a white wolf. He became concerned immediately, and walked down towards him. "What is the matter?"

DaManofWar said:
(We are in human form)
Gabriel turned to see a white wolf. He became concerned immediately, and walked down towards him. "What is the matter?"
(Oh shoot, sorry about that. I'm a little out of it today, heh heh.)

The wolf dipped his head in greeting. "I'm Oliver, I smell others around you, so I'm assuming that you're all a pack. I happen to be looking for one and was wondering if I could join." He barked out his reply. He sat, panting, awaiting a response.

xxxxxxxxERRORxxxxxxx said:
(Oh shoot, sorry about that. I'm a little out of it today, heh heh.)
The wolf dipped his head in greeting. "I'm Oliver, I smell others around you, so I'm assuming that you're all a pack. I happen to be looking for one and was wondering if I could join." He barked out his reply. He sat, panting, awaiting a response.
Gabriel nodded without hesitation. "I'm Gabriel Forest, the alpha. I would be happy to welcome you here." He smiled reassuringly.

"Ah, thank goodness, I've lost track of how long I've been running around for, searching." As he got to his paws he limped forward a bit. "How many others are in the pack, that is, if you don't mind me asking." He tipped his head to the side as he asked the question.

He nodded. "Yes sir, understood." He chirped happily. "Um, would you happen to have a first aid kit of some sort?" He turned to his side to reveal a few opened wounds. "Got in a fight with my big man back home, he sure gave me a fight." He gave a little fake chuckle, trying to brighten the mood after what he just said.

Luna looked at the two new wolves and her mate. She smiled when Gabriel stated that she was claimed. She nodded to the new wolves before standing next to her mate and hold his arm, making sure the female could see her

Luna smiled "Hello Oliver, I assume you'll be joining us. Wonderful. We have plenty of room, please make yourself comfortable. If you need anything, you can find me."

"Oh, actually. I have a few wounds that may need tending to. Do you have a first aid kit or something?" He was still positioned so his side could be viewed by her. A few large open wounds could be seen.

Luna's eyes widened "Of course, I'll take you to the infirmary." She began to walk to the Main Hall, making sure Oliver could keep up

Oliver limped after her, keeping up nicely. He felt calmer now that he found a pack that he could belong to.

Luna pushed the doors open and held them for Oliver. "Just hop up on one of the beds, I'll get the first aid kit."

Luna quickly got all her supplies and brought them back to Oliver "Now I may be a little rusty, but my mother taught me a little healing so just give me a moment." She started cleaning, stitching, and bandaging wounds

"Anytime, caring for my wolves is just what I do. Gabriel mostly just acts like a man, running around when called and defending the pack, whereas I take care of the wolves." She shrugged. Finishing up, Luna put away the supplies

Oliver hopped down from the bed, a little sore, but better. "Anything I can do to help, Luna? I think I'm all good to help the pack out." He barked out, whilst happily wagging his tail.

She thought for a moment "Not that I can think of. But later today I have to go to town and buy enough food for a couple of weeks. You can join me if you'd like."

"Sounds like fun, I might need to borrow some clothes though. It's been a few years since I've been in human form so I don't really have any clothes on at the moment." He sat down looking up at Luna.

She nodded "There should be some spare in that closet in the back. You can go there, change and get settled in your new house. I'll find you before its time to go." She began to leave the hall

(Sorry for the late reply, had to go eat.)

Oliver nodded and padded over to the closet where he transformed back into a human. "Ah, it feels so weird being in this form." He murmured softly. He took some clothes out of the closet and put them on, taking a few tries from tying to remember how to put them on. He walked out and walked over to the open cabin, walking inside he explored the inside a bit. "This is a whole lot different from my last pack." He said as he plopped down on the bed in the room. "Ahh, so comfy." He mumbled as he rubbed his face into the pillow.

Luna walked back over to her cabin and saw Gabriel conversing with the female. She gave a slight nod to the two of them before disappearing inside her home. She tossed some frozen pizza in the oven and went onto her couch to read

Users who are viewing this thread

Back