• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ) Life of a Werewolf

Who do you think should be Alpha?

• Luna

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gabriel

• Pia

• Jasmine

• Marco

• Daisy

• Sam

• Starsky

• Logan

• Emilan

• Total voters
Marco:

Marco gave a soft smile as they approached Dante, as Tyr got to see Dante was ok which was a plus.

Frowning slightly, his hand rested on your shoulder.

Are you ok to keep going Dante?

He knew Dante was running on adrenaline and would soon wear off.

He also knew that he could no longer ignore it, he was falling for this wolf.

@loyalwolf

Kira perked up at the smell of another wolf. Based on the tension from recent events, she flicked her ears back and tensed for an attack. "Having fun watching us?" She turned her nose to the area where the new being was.

@Tessa Roberts

Luna relaxed when she saw Tyr "I thought I told you to stay put young man." She tried to sound stern but couldn't keep her face straight. She smirks at the boy

Gabriel groaned when he found the door was locked. Thankfully, he could unlock it.

That sleep had done wonders. Now, he had to find Dante. He needed his advice.

Still wary and scars across her fur, Kira knew she didn't come across as the most cheerful wolf. "What is your business here?"

@loyalwolf[/URL]
Jasil said:
Luna relaxed when she saw Tyr "I thought I told you to stay put young man." She tried to sound stern but couldn't keep her face straight. She smirks at the boy
Date sighed and took Tyr in his arm. He didn't feel like talk at all right now. Tyr on the other hand defended himself. "Tyr was just getting water to help Dante. Tyr didn't mean to cuase trouble. Just wanted to help!" He said giving his best puppy dog eyes

Kira glanced back at the cabins and thought with a shiver if Gabriel lost it again at a new arrival. "Well... come with me. The alpha's not available right now but there might be someone here with more authority with whom you may speak."

Kira flicked her tail and walked back toward the cabins. "If you try running, news for you now you won't make it far... also there's a mountain lion prowling about so good luck if you run into her." She gave the arrival a dark smirk before walking up to Luna and Gabriel's cabin. With a rap of her paw on the door, Kira stepped back praying the more reasonable of the two would answer.

@Tessa Roberts @DeManofWar or @Jasil

Gabriel opened the door to see Kira and...a new wolf. He swallowed. However, this time, no hallucinating. Good. "Yes?" He asked her.

Kira regarded him with less respect than she ought to her alpha and gave him a cold stare. "She's new," she said curtly before flicking her tail and stepping off the porch, putting the arrival between herself and him.

Silently Faolin sat against a tree. He was exhausted. He had stopped halfway through the search for Tyr. He closed his eyes and panted slightly. He doubted anyone had seen him vanish. He needed to get back to the cabins to rest. He howled to Dante telling him he had to go back. He then stumbled back towards the cabins accidentally Knocking into Kira and collapsing on the ground out like a light.

Kira regarded him with less respect than she ought to her alpha and gave him a cold stare. "She's new," she said curtly before flicking her tail and stepping off the porch, putting the arrival between herself and him.

Kira jolted in surprise and looked down to Faolin with a confused look coming across her face. Ears back, she tentatively nudged him with her paw. "Um... Faolin?"

Kira jolted in surprise and looked down to Faolin with a confused look coming across her face. Ears back, she tentatively nudged him with her paw. "Um... Faolin?"
Groaning Faolin opened his eyes and looked up at Kira and asked, "Can you help me inside Kira? I am a bit weak and light headed." He morphed into his human form which had clothes covering it. He pushed himself upright then morphed back into a wolf tottering.

Luna smiled at Tyr and Dante, "When you've rested better, I'd like to speak to you Dante." She rubbed Tyrs head and went back to her cabin to check on Gabriel. She noticed Kira and Faolin and kept walking. But then she saw a female on her front porch. She stopped behind her

She nodded and flicked a tail indicating he could lean on her. "Sure. Which cabin is yours?"
Leaning against her gently Faolin points with his nose and states, "That one. Forgive me if it's not decorated a lot's been happening so it's just a bed besides I have no artistic taste. What about you? I'd be fine if you decorated the place it's not like I will complain." He chuckled slightly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back