• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ) Life of a Werewolf

Who do you think should be Alpha?

• Luna

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gabriel

• Pia

• Jasmine

• Marco

• Daisy

• Sam

• Starsky

• Logan

• Emilan

• Total voters
The small pup slowly started to wake up. Dante looked at Luna "it's most likely for the best. This is a big decision, one that should be taken lightly. Give some thought before you commit." He then heard small wimpers. He notice the pup was awake. "Hello there little guy. Don't be scare we are here to help you."

Reptilesandromance said:
Kate glanced away, nose stuck up in the air as if he was beneath her but quickly changed as she caught his teasing tone. She turned sharply and her eyes narrowed, though her swaying tail gave her anger away. She stalked up to him, huffing but quickly was distracted by his wounds. Doing this would prove difficult but she could certainly manage.
She set in, bounding about with her nose to the ground and returning as she gathered things. Sage, sweet grass, some gnarled unidentifiable root, several thick tufts of fresh moss, and water gathered in a rounded piece of cypress bark.

She would have to shift back to do this properly and sighed, able to be modest with her lower half but nothing could be done for the rest of her bare figure. Without a second thought she pulled her hair back tightly and began her work.

"You're lucky I don't have any actual medical supplies left at my den here otherwise I'd make this hurt just to teach you a damn lesson." She grumbled in good humor, trying to distract from herself. She tore the sage and the sweet grass, breaking them down into the water before breaking off a piece of the root and popping it in her mouth, she looked as if she was going to gag but chewed instead.
"Hm...Nice choice of herbs. Those will do just fine." He said to her. Looking over the medicinal plants she brought to them. He tried to keep his eyes off of her bare figure but he couldn't help but sneak a quick glance. With her in such close proximity, it would be a crime not to. She was quite the looker after all. If he was caught, he wouldn't deny it. Why would he? It was a compliment of sorts. The alpha turns towards her and straightens up so she could apply the treatment properly. His muscles always ached after shifting. For some reason, the people of his tribe had a harder time shifting then most other wolf shifters. Their shift was painful and each individual muscle and bone breaking and reforming could be felt during the change. Sometimes it would be incredibly painful. Luckily, it wasn't too bad this time around.

"Hm? Now you're teaching me lessons? Interesting Miss."

shadowz1995 said:
"Hm...Nice choice of herbs. Those will do just fine." He said to her. Looking over the medicinal plants she brought to them. He tried to keep his eyes off of her bare figure but he couldn't help but sneak a quick glance. With her in such close proximity, it would be a crime not to. She was quite the looker after all. If he was caught, he wouldn't deny it. Why would he? It was a compliment of sorts. The alpha turns towards her and straightens up so she could apply the treatment properly. His muscles always ached after shifting. For some reason, the people of his tribe had a harder time shifting then most other wolf shifters. Their shift was painful and each individual muscle and bone breaking and reforming could be felt during the change. Sometimes it would be incredibly painful. Luckily, it wasn't too bad this time around.
"Hm? Now you're teaching me lessons? Interesting Miss."
"Oh!" She laughed, spitting the root out onto the bark with the rest of it, forming a paste. "Do I have a know it all on my hands?" She teased, running her fingers through the paste to collect some before smearing it over the wound on his chest. It stung like he laid down on a bed of nettles but only for a moment before being washed with a cool sensation before pressing the moss over it to remove the excess paste.

Reptilesandromance said:
"Oh!" She laughed, spitting the root out onto the bark with the rest of it, forming a paste. "Do I have a know it all on my hands?" She teased, running her fingers through the paste to collect some before smearing it over the wound on his chest. It stung like he laid down on a bed of nettles but only for a moment before being washed with a cool sensation before pressing the moss over it to remove the excess paste.
"I've had to patch myself up many times in the past Miss. It's certainly easier to have someone do it for you but of course, that would be seen as weakness in my tribe." The alpha male did wince for a second when the root was placed against him but it quickly faded. It was a sting he was used to after all.

Tyr

Try wasn't sure where he was and had no idea who these people were. He let out small whimpers as they tried to talk to him. He felt better but he knows better then to talk to strangers. "Tyr name is Tyr, mister. What's your name?"

Dante

Dante thought the kid was adorable with his answer. "Hello Tyr, my name is Dante and I'm like doctor."

"Another reason to stay away Kate.." She muttered almost inaudibly to herself as she continued from wound to wound until it was done. She proceeded to give him a once over, ensuring she hadn't missed a scrape. @shadowz1995

Last edited by a moderator:
Reptilesandromance said:
"Another reason to stay away Kate.." She muttered almost inaudibly to herself as she continued from wound to wound until it was done. She proceeded to give him a once over, ensuring she hadn't missed a scrape.
"Kate? Kate is your name then. I was wondering when you'd tell me. I like the name. It's a nice name." The warrior had a very good sense of hearing. He needed it whenever he was hunting prey or other wolves.

shadowz1995 said:
"Kate? Kate is your name then. I was wondering when you'd tell me. I like the name. It's a nice name." The warrior had a very good sense of hearing. He needed it whenever he was hunting prey or other wolves.
"You didn't ask, didn't think it mattered." She shrugged, though she hinted a bit of a teasing tone. Kate gathered her things and completely forgot herself, standing and walking away with the bark and moss though she seemed distracted by something

Reptilesandromance said:
"You didn't ask, didn't think it mattered." She shrugged, though she hinted a bit of a teasing tone. Kate gathered her things and completely forgot herself, standing and walking away with the bark and moss though she seemed distracted by something
"Uh, Miss Kate while I am glad you take pride in your body I would appreciate it if you would not just stand in front of me like that stark naked. I am a healthy male after all and that will cause reactions that we can't control." The warrior laughed as he said this but he was being serious. He knew that wasn't what she was looking for but still it wasn't the best idea. He stood and followed after her while attempting to keep his eyes averted.

Luna watched in silence. She assessed the small boy, he was scared. She didn't want to crowd him so she stood in the back.

shadowz1995 said:
"Uh, Miss Kate while I am glad you take pride in your body I would appreciate it if you would not just stand in front of me like that stark naked. I am a healthy male after all and that will cause reactions that we can't control." The warrior laughed as he said this but he was being serious. He knew that wasn't what she was looking for but still it wasn't the best idea. He stood and followed after her while attempting to keep his eyes averted.
Kate immediately shifted, his voice drawing her out of her own thoughts and making her drop the things she was carrying and grumbled, surely thinking something sarcastic but keeping it to herself. Her shift was ridiculously smooth, like water, if one was distracted for even a moment they could miss it. Kate hadn't noticed when it had happened, but she had sliced the pad on her back right paw clean open when she slipped in the pond. Putting weight on it suddenly made it blatantly obvious to her, earning a small hurt whimper.

"

Reptilesandromance said:
Kate immediately shifted, his voice drawing her out of her own thoughts and making her drop the things she was carrying and grumbled, surely thinking something sarcastic but keeping it to herself. Her shift was ridiculously smooth, like water, if one was distracted for even a moment they could miss it. Kate hadn't noticed when it had happened, but she had sliced the pad on her back right paw clean open when she slipped in the pond. Putting weight on it suddenly made it blatantly obvious to her, earning a small hurt whimper.
"Oh, that's not good." Victor quickly picked up the medicinal herbs she dropped and bit into the root she brought. It tasted horribly bitter but the taste was not unfamiliar to him. As he chewed the root, Victor gingerly examined the foot she had injured. "If you will allow please." He asked before he did it. But a smile did play on his lips, "Guess I get to return the favor now huh?"

shadowz1995 said:
"
"Oh, that's not good." Victor quickly picked up the medicinal herbs she dropped and bit into the root she brought. It tasted horribly bitter but the taste was not unfamiliar to him. As he chewed the root, Victor gingerly examined the foot she had injured. "If you will allow please." He asked before he did it. But a smile did play on his lips, "Guess I get to return the favor now huh?"
Kate jerked back from him sharply and growled at him without any sense of humor to it. Her paw was bleeding badly and she still managed to limp away from his grasp, heading for the pond. She was muttering swears under her breath and was clearly in a good deal of pain but not even that could lessen her stubbornness

DaManofWar said:
Gabriel knelt down next to him. "And I am Gabriel, the Alpha."
Tyr look up at the guy and look tough. "Gab...Gabriel" he tested the name In mouth. "Are you guy going to eat me?" With a slight timid voice

Reptilesandromance said:
Kate jerked back from him sharply and growled at him without any sense of humor to it. Her paw was bleeding badly and she still managed to limp away from his grasp, heading for the pond. She was muttering swears under her breath and was clearly in a good deal of pain but not even that could lessen her stubbornness
Victor was stunned by her sudden reaction but his eyes narrowd in annoyance. There wasn't any reason for that type of reaction. He was nothing but kind and respectful. Still, the alpha kept his cool as he spoke, " Miss Kate, you are bleeding a decrnt amount. Even more than I was. You should probably let me patch that up. I don't believe I've given u a reason to snap at me the way u did.

shadowz1995 said:
Victor was stunned by her sudden reaction but his eyes narrowd in annoyance. There wasn't any reason for that type of reaction. He was nothing but kind and respectful. Still, the alpha kept his cool as he spoke, " Miss Kate, you are bleeding a decrnt amount. Even more than I was. You should probably let me patch that up. I don't believe I've given u a reason to snap at me the way u did.
"That hurt. A lot. I'm sorry, you aren't the only one with instincts." She mumbled sighing as she sat on the bank and shifted, foot bleeding into the water. Her back was now exposed to him and although the scars weren't as plentiful as his, it was blatantly obvious they rain terribly deep. The scar tissue forming lines that flowed over her back as if a butcher had tried to filet her out of her own body as some point.

Dante look at Gabriel with a very unamused face. " if you don't mind alpha. Please watch your language around him. He still young and doesn't need to be told those kinda things."

Reptilesandromance said:
"That hurt. A lot. I'm sorry, you aren't the only one with instincts." She mumbled sighing as she sat on the bank and shifted, foot bleeding into the water. Her back was now exposed to him and although the scars weren't as plentiful as his, it was blatantly obvious they rain terribly deep. The scar tissue forming lines that flowed over her back as if a butcher had tried to filet her out of her own body as some point.
"I know you do. There's a reason I teasingly call you alpha. Everything you do, the way you speak, your tone, your character, your walk, even your idle stance. It all tells me that you are either of alpha blood or someone who was trained you. Hell, maybe both. It's as plain as day to anyone who knows anything. Your body also tells a tale of its own." Muses Crimson. Admiring her scars. Scars have character and it was proof that she went through hardships and survived. "So yes I know what you mean."

"That's my father in me.." She sighed fondly and shyly through her hair over her shoulder, covering a large portion of her back. "My mother had no clue and when she did she wasn't thrilled..I was three." She explained, quietly speaking in shame @shadowz1995

Last edited by a moderator:
Luna smacked Gabriel on the top of the head, and then knelt down beside the boy. She smiled "I'm Luna, and dont let these guys scare you, they're just a bunch of overgrown yorkies." She held her hand out to shake his.

Tyr look at the lady and gave a shy smile. "Hi Luna you look pretty. I don't mind the big guys. Moma told me that rogues have to be tough and brave. So I'm not scare I'll fight and protect you." He said looking at her with a big grin

Dante look at Gabreil and frowned. " because with jokes like that. Kids are very easily malleable. I don't want you to be a bad influence."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back