• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ) Life of a Werewolf

Who do you think should be Alpha?

• Luna

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gabriel

• Pia

• Jasmine

• Marco

• Daisy

• Sam

• Starsky

• Logan

• Emilan

• Total voters
Gabriel thought fast, and spread out his arms, ready to take her. He moved quickly, wrapping them around her as he twirled her through the air.

Kira got to her feet, deciding to step it up a notch. With a twitch of her ear, the wolf went in for another attack, this time putting some real force behind it.

Luna screamed as she was lifted off the ground. She tucked her head down and wrapped her legs and arms around Gabriel, trying to keep from falling.

Luna looked at Gabriel with a small blush. She put her forehead to his "Let's go, big wolf man."

Dante was back at camp tending to the small Pup he found. after making sure He was health and feed plus hydrated, the poor little guy fell asleep. judging by examination he couldn't be more then 5 years old and was scared to death. he need some help with the poor little guy but at the same time he could leave him by himself. he figure he need to send a call out and have someone come help him. he went outside and let out a howl to let his alpha know he need to speak with him.

(I decided to go with the pup...im going to make a character bio for him id thats ok?)

Luna heard Dante howl "Gabriel we have to go." She got down and started jogging towards Dantes cabin, worried about what was causing them to be needed

@loyalwolf @DaManofWar

Last edited by a moderator:
(YEP)

Kira got to her feet, deciding to step it up a notch. With a twitch of her ear, the wolf went in for another attack, this time putting some real force behind it.
Silently Faolin dodged quickly. He blocked some blows but not all some landed. Minor scratches mostly that were irritating but not bleeding. Seeing an opening Faolin clamped his jaws down on Kira's neck not enough to cause bleeding but enough to leave impression. Using his weight to his advantage Faolin pushed Kira over. He released his grip on her neck as he pinned her limbs as she was on her back. He was panting from the excitement and exertion.

Kira tilted her head, the clovers gently cushioning her. "Good bout," she panted. "I'll... have to watch out for that... next time." She flexed her paws for a moment, signalling the match was over and she wanted to get up.

dante waiting for someone to come. he need t talk to someone about this situation at the moment. that's when he smelled the scent of luna coming his way. he couldn't help but let out a sigh of relief. he looked at the little pup in his care and smile at him. "Dont worry little guy. i promise you i will figure this out and keep you safe." @Jasil

Kira tilted her head, the clovers gently cushioning her. "Good bout," she panted. "I'll... have to watch out for that... next time." She flexed her paws for a moment, signalling the match was over and she wanted to get up.
Faolin got up in time to hear a howl. He flicked his ear then looked at Kira and stated, "You almost had me their. Your a great fighter I guess my size helps me a little if I was the same size I think you would have beat me no problem." He changed human and offered her a hand up as he stated, "In fact I am almost breathless after that. Your quite graceful in your movements it's almost distracting." He smiled.

Kira forced down a blush and morphed human, accepting his hand. Her raven black hair fell over her chest decently and she turned away to the low tree branch where she'd retied her bag. Rather than getting fully dressed, she grabbed her ankle-length sweater and buttoned it closed before taking the satchel over her shoulder. Walking back to Faolin she thought of something to say in return. "Thank you. You're pretty good too, control over your movements and your form is fantastic."

Kira forced down a blush and morphed human, accepting his hand. Her raven black hair fell over her chest decently and she turned away to the low tree branch where she'd retied her bag. Rather than getting fully dressed, she grabbed her ankle-length sweater and buttoned it closed before taking the satchel over her shoulder. Walking back to Faolin she thought of something to say in return. "Thank you. You're pretty good too, control over your movements and your form is fantastic."
Smiling at her Faolin also blushed slightly. For a second he stood then replied, "Thank you Kira it took many years to master my father's fighting style. It's unique to the pack I was in and in human form he taught me various martial arts so I am just as deadly as a human then when I am a wolf. But thanks coming from a professional fighter it means a lot to me. Thank you Kira your form was flawless and your movements smooth one suggestion don't try to overpower in the beginning when your enemy is fresh wait until their tired then unleash your furry aside from that I have no suggestions." He looked at her then stated, "I should probably go now Kira. Unless you wish me to stay of course." He blushed slightly looking away so his eyes didn't betray him.

Kira shook her head. "Um... no, it's okay. I'll be heading back to camp." Gathering herself behind a tree, she morphed back into wolf form and with her bag hung around her neck, she bounded back to the cabins.

Kira shook her head. "Um... no, it's okay. I'll be heading back to camp." Gathering herself behind a tree, she morphed back into wolf form and with her bag hung around her neck, she bounded back to the cabins.
Silently Faolin watched her go. He turned away then looked up and stated, "You know some tips on how to do this would be helpful." Of course nothing happened and no one answered. In this life Faolin had learned one thing. If their were gods they sure moved very subtuly and in ways that no one could see. He sighed. Oh well back to patrolling he doubted Kira would ever speak to him again. One could hope.

shadowz1995 said:
"Miss is there a reason you are apologizing? And in such a humble way as well. You haven't done anything to apologize for." Victor said this with a smile that probably looked more lonely than anything else. He nudged her while she was under his chin and gave her a small lick to show the apology was accepted though he still wondered why she apologized.
"Well if you are going to bathe then let me know. I'll keep watch. Sound good?"
"You don't have to be guilty to be sorry for what has happened.." She said quietly. She looked as if she was going to flinch as he moved but caught herself and instead relaxed and moved on. The sound of water was now distinct against the rest of the orchestra in the trees. They approached a pond like wide pool that was fed and drained by a steady stream.

Reptilesandromance said:
"You don't have to be guilty to be sorry for what has happened.." She said quietly. She looked as if she was going to flinch as he moved but caught herself and instead relaxed and moved on. The sound of water was now distinct against the rest of the orchestra in the trees. They approached a pond like wide pool that was fed and drained by a steady stream.
"I suppose that is true young alpha. " Her own words reflected what his father had told him before he left. His father apologized to Victor even though he had nothing to apologize for. He replied with those same words. What my father lacked in strength, he made up for in wisdom. Strong and wise. This one is full of surprises.

"Go ahead Miss. I'll keep an eye out." He said as he turned his back and started to patrol the small pond.

shadowz1995 said:
"I suppose that is true young alpha. " Her own words reflected what his father had told him before he left. His father apologized to Victor even though he had nothing to apologize for. He replied with those same words. What my father lacked in strength, he made up for in wisdom. Strong and wise. This one is full of surprises.
"Go ahead Miss. I'll keep an eye out." He said as he turned his back and started to patrol the small pond.
"I'm not an alpha," she sighed and nodded, slipping down to the dark banks and wading into the water. She went until the water was up to her chest and the blood was gone before shifting and running a hand through her hair, freeing a tangle

Reptilesandromance said:
"I'm not an alpha," she sighed and nodded, slipping down to the dark banks and wading into the water. She went until the water was up to her chest and the blood was gone before shifting and running a hand through her hair, freeing a tangle
"As much as I'm not a wolf!" Victor called from several feet away already. It was amusing being around Kate to say the least. He couldn't help the wolfish grin that appeared on his face.

shadowz1995 said:
"As much as I'm not a wolf!" Victor called from several feet away already. It was amusing being around Kate to say the least. He couldn't help the wolfish grin that appeared on his face.
She grinned as he called after her and shook her head. "You aren't! You're a dog!" She laughed, teasing him. It took her a moment to adjust to the water and a bit longer to pick him out in the dark

Reptilesandromance said:
She grinned as he called after her and shook her head. "You aren't! You're a dog!" She laughed, teasing him. It took her a moment to adjust to the water and a bit longer to pick him out in the dark
"Oh, you wound me so. Deeper than any fang or blade. I may as well just cast myself into the pond and be done with it hahaha." The words were dripping with sarcasm and Victor's deep, husky voice sounded very amused in the darkness. The alpha also had to constantly remind himself not to look in her direction while she bathed.

shadowz1995 said:
"Oh, you wound me so. Deeper than any fang or blade. I may as well just cast myself into the pond and be done with it hahaha." The words were dripping with sarcasm and Victor's deep, husky voice sounded very amused in the darkness. The alpha also had to constantly remind himself not to look in her direction while she bathed.
"I'd say go for it but I have this thing against drowning puppies." She said, matching his sarcasm. She gasped as there was a drop under her feet and she sank farther into the water. "Shit! Cold, cold, cold..fuck cold! Damnit." She muttered sharply to herself, scrambling to whee she had been.

Reptilesandromance said:
"I'd say go for it but I have this thing against drowning puppies." She said, matching his sarcasm. She gasped as there was a drop under her feet and she sank farther into the water. "Shit! Cold, cold, cold..fuck cold! Damnit." She muttered sharply to herself, scrambling to whee she had been.
A short scoff followed by a hearty laugh rang out through the quiet scenery as the she-wolf took one step too far into the pond. No words followed it. No mocking or jests. Victor didn't need to. She most likely knew he found it quite amusing.

Gabriel quickly followed after Luna. He was disappointed to say the least. But Dante had called them. He had to see what was up.

Luna walked into the Cabin, not bothering to wait at the door. She came into the room where Dante was "What's wrong?"

Luna looked at Gabriel behind her and then back to Dante

Users who are viewing this thread

Back