• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ) Life of a Werewolf

Who do you think should be Alpha?

• Luna

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gabriel

• Pia

• Jasmine

• Marco

• Daisy

• Sam

• Starsky

• Logan

• Emilan

• Total voters
Kira nods in affirmation and flicks her tail to Dante before disappearing through the brush in search of that deer. Its smell reeked among the area strong and enticing to her wolf side. She shook her head to wave away the fog of distraction and followed the trail until she caught a glimpse of the creature grazing among a small patch of clover. Lowering onto her haunches, Kira moves herself downwind. A quick check as she hunkered down to pouch and the deer still thought her nonexistent. She shot forward and pounced at the deer, which had turned toward her for a split second to bolt. Bringing up a paw, she managed to catch its head and with a resounding thud, the deer was dazed. With the creature sluggishly trying to scramble away, she circled it once before pouncing again, this time clamping her jaws around its neck. The deer struggled for a few moments before all was still and she draped the corpse over her back to bring it back to camp.

Silently Faolin watched her go and smiled. She was a very strong female. He liked that. Why did he have to chose a female who would obviously be hard to reach? Well at least he had found a possible mate however he would have to move slowly with her. He could tell she was one of those wolves with an emotional wall he continued walking along the perimeter.

He looked troward Faolin, chuckling at her action trowards him. " she very sassy isn't she? I'll apologize to her later. So what do you think is she your mate." He said with a smug look in his face. Trailing right behind faolin.

Silently Faolin stopped. He looked at Dante and asked, "That obvious?" He flicked his tail then sighed and stated, "I think she could possibly be the one but I am not sure. Until I am not a peep understand?" He growled slightly then continued walking as he stated, "Last thing I want is her to find out and get mad at me for thinking like I am after we just met but sometimes...you just know I think. I think...I chose a very hard female...I hope I chose well." He walked off and vanished into the underbrush like a wraith to be alone.

He looked troward Faolin, chuckling at her action trowards him. " she very sassy isn't she? I'll apologize to her later. So what do you think is she your mate." He said with a smug look in his face. Trailing right behind faolin.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kira pushed through the edge of the forest, the deer still laid across her back, and sat down a moment to slide the weight off and rest. The grass was soft, the lake calm (well... mostly calm but for the alpha and presumably his mate on the other side), and she took a few minutes to rest her head on her paws.

Lighthouse8477 said:
Silently Faolin stopped. He looked at Dante and asked, "That obvious?" He flicked his tail then sighed and stated, "I think she could possibly be the one but I am not sure. Until I am not a peep understand?" He growled slightly then continued walking as he stated, "Last thing I want is her to find out and get mad at me for thinking like I am after we just met but sometimes...you just know I think. I think...I chose a very hard female...I hope I chose well." He walked off and vanished into the underbrush like a wraith to be alone.
he ran to catch up to him feeling his body slowly start to give out.
"Human are easy to read when they like some but wolves are so much easier to know when they like someone. No worries I won't say anything plus she most likely doesn't even want to speak with me. I stuggedt to not stress about your mate. If it's meant to be it will happen. Adding more stress isn't going to help" that when he notice some wolf's babe growing by a tree and growled.

Silently Faolin looked at the wolf's bane and growled slightly. He ignored it and walked on. He stated, "I will focus on my job Dante but I will still worry after all its what I do. I like to help fate along however I will try to relax." He continued scouting.

Lighthouse8477 said:
Silently Faolin stopped and looked at the child. He looked at Dante and stated, "Take that quickly back to the medical center and find a female to feed it looks half starved and I always worry. If it is meant to be it will happen but helping it along can't hurt anything. Don't worry I will focus on my duties see you later Dante and wish me luck." He walked off to continue scouting.
[quote

"Human are easy to read when they like some but wolves are so much easier to know when they like someone. No worries I won't say anything plus she most likely doesn't even want to speak with me. I stuggedt to not stress about your mate. If it's meant to be it will happen. Adding more stress isn't going to help" that when he notice some wolf's babe growing by a tree and growled.
(He meant Wolfs Bane, not babe)

Luna swam up and gasped for air, she pulled Gabriel up with her and smirked at him. "Done now?"

@DaManofWar

Kira looked to the deer body beside her and faintly wondered who to bring it to. The alpha?- but he seemed otherwise preoccupied. The last thing she wanted was the dinner to grow cold... but bringing a bloody corpse into camp with no place to put it would be rude.

Silently Fang turned. He walked towards Kira. He stopped by her and looked at her. Softly he stated, "Follow me I'll show you where to put that." He smiled gently. He had to be quick about this. Luckily he had come around to near the lake border and helping Kira would only take a quick second. He led her towards where they normally placed their food. He stated, "One sec." He ran ahead and told all the wolves of the pack about the newcomer before Kira had come to the camp then he ran back and stated, "Okay put the meat in that building then do whatever you wish." He then began to walk away quickly.

Kira nodded and followed him up to the building toting the deer. Still as a wolf, she found a place inside to put the corpse and glanced back at Faolin for a moment, confused at his apparent uncomfortable manner. Giving her head a quick shake, she left the building and went out into the territory in search of a clearing that would soon suit her needs.

A space opened up, large enough for her to be comfortable and carpeted with grass and clover. It was thick and soft should it be needed for a cushion. A grouping of rocks stretched upward to a ledge providing a place to practice agility and jumping. Toward one end, a thick tree stood strongly, hard bark glinting slightly. Kira's claws itched to be used and she went up to the tree and began using it and bushes nearby as dummies of sorts for attacks, lunges, and the sort.

Silently Faolin returned to scouting. He looked around then came around. Coming across a clearing he saw Kira using bushes and trees as practice he smiled and walked on. Grinning he closed his eyes. Unfortunatly he had no ability to hide his emotions. And Kira well he sensed or saw she saw him acting odd. To early to act odd he needed to somehow act normal perhaps he should practice. Nah.

Silently Faolin patrolled the perimeter. Rounding it he came upon the clearing. Kira was still their. For a second he looked at her stopping. She was good looking with white fur he hardly noticed her scars. Shaking his head he moved on quickly so she didn't notice him. He hoped she hadn't seen him and if she had he hoped she thought he was just checking on her or watching her odd practice.

DaManofWar said:
Gabriel shook his head. "Nope," he said, "we still have some fun to do!"
Luna splashed him, "Don't you have other duties?" She laughed and swam away

Kira pushed off the tree with her hind claws and landed as bits of bark splintered off the tree leaving fresh gouges on its surface along with a myriad of others. Flicking her ears, she looked to where she scented another wolf. Faolin... but he'd already moved on. She curled her tail and continued her practice, rearing and gouging at the tree. By the end of her practice session, Kira landed on her back with aching claws and tired muscles cushioned by the clovers.

Silently Faolin stopped in the clearing again this time he was stopping to stretch. He moved into a painful position as he allowed the stress to leave his body. His joints cracked slightly. Shaking his head he smiled and did another stretch. It was a good excuse to watch Kira who was on her back tired from her practice. He would hate to get on Kira's bad side. He was almost finished stretching. He took quick glances at her while he stretched then decided it was safer not to.

Kira pushed off the tree with her hind claws and landed as bits of bark splintered off the tree leaving fresh gouges on its surface along with a myriad of others. Flicking her ears, she looked to where she scented another wolf. Faolin... but he'd already moved on. She curled her tail and continued her practice, rearing and gouging at the tree. By the end of her practice session, Kira landed on her back with aching claws and tired muscles cushioned by the clovers.

Kira watched the trees above and a smile came to her face as a butterfly innocently lowered to a clover flower beside her. She flicked her tail and batted at the small insect playfully. What ensued was a childish game of "capture the butterfly" and it ended with the creature smartening enough to fly away and out of her reach. Kira watched the bright wings disappear and stretched her claws before going back to practicing.

Luna looked back at him and stood, the water only coming to her chest now. "Haven't we already had plenty of fun?"

She smirked and glanced at his scar.

Silently Faolin watched unable to look away. He was finished stretching. Time to move on. Trotting he tried to get out of the clearing before Kira noticed. As he trotted he thought of how to hide his feelings. He was terrible at it. He was stressing he stopped stretched to calm himself then sighed and continued on walking not out of the clearing yet.

Kira watched the trees above and a smile came to her face as a butterfly innocently lowered to a clover flower beside her. She flicked her tail and batted at the small insect playfully. What ensued was a childish game of "capture the butterfly" and it ended with the creature smartening enough to fly away and out of her reach. Kira watched the bright wings disappear and stretched her claws before going back to practicing.

Jasil said:
Luna looked back at him and stood, the water only coming to her chest now. "Haven't we already had plenty of fun?"
She smirked and glanced at his scar.
Gabriel swam over to her. He touched her own scar. "Yes we have. We could have some more tonight. But I must ask, how did things go with Dante?"

She looked down "He said my emotional state is fine. And then I asked him about the uh, children thing."

She tapped her fingers on the waters surface

@DaManofWar

Users who are viewing this thread

Back