• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ) Life of a Werewolf

Who do you think should be Alpha?

• Luna

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gabriel

• Pia

• Jasmine

• Marco

• Daisy

• Sam

• Starsky

• Logan

• Emilan

• Total voters
shadowz1995 said:
"Ha...yes believe me the 'beast' of my father won't be barking up anyone's tree. I can..uh assure you that Miss." The male eyed her over as she stretched and he admitted to himself that she probably should stretch a little more. She looked tense for some odd reason. Then again, being alone with a stranger all day, who hunted with you, even overstepped personal boundaries to groom you, and not having the best of first meetings. Yeah, Victor could see why she might be tense. Not to mention the little disagreement she had with the new pack nearby. The nubile alpha leading them better learn quick or he would see how quickly things could go to hell.
"Well if you don't mind. Where are we going right now Miss?"
"Well I don't know about you but I don't appreciate being sticky after a hunt. Plus, if I left it my pelt would matt and I certainly wouldn't appreciate that." She explained, pausing for a moment between words to let him catch up. It was obvious she lived a life without politics, but unknowingly everything she did was modeled and taught by an alpha. She didn't take precautions as a lone wolf would to avoid confrontation, she didn't care.

She caught her thought wandering to her father and looked victor over, imagining that his father probably had a great significance in making him who he was and she understood better than anyone that loss. Her tail dropped respectively and in a moment decided she could trust him. As they walked she tucked her muzzle under his chin momentarily, a clear sign of the deepest apology a wolf could give.

Luna nodded to Dante and left. She made her way to her house to get a swim suit. Changing and grabbing a towel, Luna went to the lake. She needed to relax

@ anyone

Last edited by a moderator:
Silently Faolin looked at Gabriel. He sniffed the air silently then looked around. He moved quickly through the trees towards the scent. When he stopped his sniffed the air then stated, "Okay whoever you are come out I know your their." He glanced around slowly.

Kira glanced nervously at her claws, unsure if she'd be asking for a fight approaching in this manor. Idiot leaving your clothes at the tree... She scolded herself, flattening her ears against her head for a moment, but stayed on track where the scent was leading. The only way to get into a pack is to try...

Kira curled her tail and stopped a growl. Stepping out from behind a thicket, she took care to not rough her fur and took sturdy stance, not wanting to come off as weak. Despite caring for her appearance, scars from previous battles peppered her flank and legs. "Greetings." Her amber eyes flickered over the other wolf's body, taking in his size and strength.

Silently Faolin looked at the female for a second. He was larger then her by a bit also a little stronger. Although he didn't appear dangerous in his body posture he bared his fangs slightly to tell her not to attack him then he replied, "Greetings. What's your name? And what do you want?" His voice was gentle yet firm. He flicked his tail in a neutral stance.

Kira curled her tail and stopped a growl. Stepping out from behind a thicket, she took care to not rough her fur and took sturdy stance, not wanting to come off as weak. Despite caring for her appearance, scars from previous battles peppered her flank and legs. "Greetings." Her amber eyes flickered over the other wolf's body, taking in his size and strength.

Gabriel observed everything carefully. This was a test for Faolin. He wished to see how well he could handle himself in such a situation. And he was doing well.

"I'm in the area in search of a pack. My name is Kira Sparrow." She relaxed slightly as it was apparent she wouldn't be attacked right off the bat.

Silently Faolin looked at Kira for a second. He smiled then stated, "My name's Faolin Kira. As for a pack well you would be welcome to join this one I am sure however you would have to talk with Gabriel here. He's the Alpha I am not." He turned to Gabriel as he stood aside slightly but still ready to pounce and subdue Kira if she attacked.

Gabriel observed everything carefully. This was a test for Faolin. He wished to see how well he could handle himself in such a situation. And he was doing well.

"Thank you, Faolin," Kira replied and looked to where the alpha's scent was strongest and dipped her head. "Greetings to you as well."

Gabriel stepped forth, making sure his scar was visible. It demonstrated he was mated. "Greetings," he told Kira, standing tall. He looked her over carefully, then nodded. "You may join, but I must ask what talents you have."

Silently Faolin watched silently. He was still ready. Although he seemed relax he was ready to pounce. His muscles were slightly tensed and his body posture stated, "Attack and you will find yourself on the ground faster then you can say sorry." He flicked his tail looking Kira over she had been in many fights.

Kira's gaze flickered over his mate mark before glancing at Faolin. "I know a battle I cannot win when I see one, but thank you for reminding me," she said curtly. Back to Gabriel, she replied, "I can hunt and fight."

Gabriel nodded approvingly. "Good. We need fighters and hunters." He flicked his tail. "Kira, I accept you into the pack. Faolin can show you around."

Silently Faolin looks at her. He smiles gently his body posture losing it's aggressiveness. Smiling he stated, "Follow me Kira. I'll show you the boundaries so you know where you can hunt." He trotted towards the boundaries as he looked around for prey markings. He pointed to the ground as he stated, "We have plenty of deer and hare not much else. Sorry about earlier I am just very protective."

"Thank you." Giving a nod of thanks, she trots over to Faolin.

Thinking about it Fang shook his head and stated, "Not that I know of. Just two wolves you have to be watching out for. A female who's an Alpha and a male who has red eyes named Crimson and of course any rabies wolves. See any of those notify me or Gabriel whoever's closer and we will deal with it quickly. Any other questions?" He glanced at her for a second.

Kira and nodded as she followed him. "Are there any other packs in the area to be wary of?"

Luna swam in the lake. Floating on her back she thought about what Dante said. Should she really tell Gabriel? Or just go through with the treatment? She sighed and began swimming farther out.

"I've noticed cabins around the lake. Are those for the pack or are there other humans in the area who use those?" She thinks back to her bag and field blanket strapped up to a tree branch.

Reptilesandromance said:
"Well I don't know about you but I don't appreciate being sticky after a hunt. Plus, if I left it my pelt would matt and I certainly wouldn't appreciate that." She explained, pausing for a moment between words to let him catch up. It was obvious she lived a life without politics, but unknowingly everything she did was modeled and taught by an alpha. She didn't take precautions as a lone wolf would to avoid confrontation, she didn't care.
She caught her thought wandering to her father and looked victor over, imagining that his father probably had a great significance in making him who he was and she understood better than anyone that loss. Her tail dropped respectively and in a moment decided she could trust him. As they walked she tucked her muzzle under his chin momentarily, a clear sign of the deepest apology a wolf could give.
"Miss is there a reason you are apologizing? And in such a humble way as well. You haven't done anything to apologize for." Victor said this with a smile that probably looked more lonely than anything else. He nudged her while she was under his chin and gave her a small lick to show the apology was accepted though he still wondered why she apologized.

"Well if you are going to bathe then let me know. I'll keep watch. Sound good?"

Softly Faolin replied, "Their for the pack. We can all change into humans since we are werewolves." He smiled gently at her. For some odd reason... He stopped himself from saying anything. Or thinking anything either.

"I've noticed cabins around the lake. Are those for the pack or are there other humans in the area who use those?" She thinks back to her bag and field blanket strapped up to a tree branch.

Kira nodded once again and uncurled her tail, now fully relaxed. In her old pack, they stayed wolves most the time and slept in dens made of the brambles surrounding camp. It had been hard getting back into the regime of human life and she still preferred her stronger form. "Ah, that would explain it," she said, mentally kicking herself for having asked such a dull question.

Looking at her Faolin smiled and stated, "It's okay I understand new pack new life any questions are understandable. Besides I need some company out here and honestly you seem nice. What's your impression of me? And reply honestly I wish to improve so I can be the best I can for whoever the gods give me as my mate. Sorry if it's uncomfortable for you."

Kira nodded once again and uncurled her tail, now fully relaxed. In her old pack, they stayed wolves most the time and slept in dens made of the brambles surrounding camp. It had been hard getting back into the regime of human life and she still preferred her stronger form. "Ah, that would explain it," she said, mentally kicking herself for having asked such a dull question.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back