• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ) Life of a Werewolf

Who do you think should be Alpha?

• Luna

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gabriel

• Pia

• Jasmine

• Marco

• Daisy

• Sam

• Starsky

• Logan

• Emilan

• Total voters
Silently Faolin looked around as he walked outside. He whispered, "Alpha?" He glanced around and saw the Alpha. He quickly approached Gabriel tail down not tucked his posture submissive as he stated, "Mourning Alpha Gabriel."

Gabriel smiled. "Yes. Good morning, Faolin," Gabriel scratched at the scar on his neck. He liked the feeling of it. He also could detect a new scent. He smelled different.

Luna was jogging around the woods in her human form, letting the wind and trees whip past her. She enjoyed stretching her legs, and she enjoyed the new feeling she had. It was like being in an entirely new body since this morning.

She smiled and her jog turned to a sprint

Looking at Gabriel Faolin smiled. He stated, "We'd better get going if we are going to get done scouting in a reasonable time." It was a suggestion not a command. Faolin wouldn't do that ever it was something he had learned not to do.

Silently Faolin shifted. He quickly trotted after Gabriel easily wondering if this was Gabriel's trot. Faolin smiled. Long legs came in handy. He trotted behind his Alpha following him easily. After all this had been his job long ago.

Gabriel allowed him to keep pace. "Faolin, I need to tell you something. There are two wolves you need to keep an eye out for."

Looking at Gabriel Faolin thought oh deer. Softly he stated, "Yes what are they?" He could guess. However it was better to let the Alpha tell him then guess and be wrong. He kept pace with Gabriel even though his leg twinge once. He had stretched beforehand. Oh well he kept trotting with Gabriel.

"One is a female," Gabriel explained, "the other is a male. Crimson. He is a warrior. We didn't fight but I feel we will meet again. He has crimson eyes."

Looking at Gabriel Faolin asked, "What does the female look like? And shouldn't I always watch out for rabies?" Or as some wolves called it the foaming mouth disease. He didn't smile this was serious.

Dante left his cabin feeling completely drained. He didn't get a good night sleep. He was never good at sleeping in new areas. He was walking around the camp gournd when he notice Finn. He wonder what he was up to so he approached. He knew he had an appointment with Luna but until then he need to occupy his time. "Hey Finn! How are you doing today!" @Boondox

Gabriel thought back. "The female is most certainly alpha blood. She is very self confident. As for rabid wolves, run on site. Avoid them. We can't risk infection. If possible, we'll restrain them, and try to cure them."

Faolin nodded and stated, "Okay I think I will know the female and male on sight. Anything else I should know and what exactly should I do with Wolves who walk onto our land by accident? Ask them to stop and rest?"

Grinning Faolin stated, "Oh I will if I need it." He glanced at Gabriel to see his reaction. Silently he looked around memorizing the area. he wanted to meet his mate but he had no clue who it was unfortunately.

Luna stopped her sprint and started walking back towards camp. She'd been running for a while and decided she needed to get ready to see Dante. She was racking her brain trying to figure out how she was going to explain anything to him, let alone ask for his help

Looking at Gabriel Faolin thought. Softly he stated, "Two things the boundaries I assumed their marked. And could I see where they are so I know where I have to protrol?" He looked around.

Silently Faolin followed. He grinned as he came upon the border. He could smell it plainly. He sniffed it and nodded. This one was definitely Gabriel. Although it seemed like only Gabriel's marking if Luna had marked it was masked very well. He nodded as he continued following Gabriel.

Last edited by a moderator:
Luna got back into camp and started looking for Dante. She wandered around and called his name a few times.

@loyalwolf

(lol sans is life)

She sat down. "Just fine. You?" she asked, watching the woods beyond the cabin while she ate.

@tuocs13

Hearing Luna call his name Dante smiled. "Luna I'm over here." He called back. He started to rub his eye, trying his best to make himself look awake and functional. His lack of sleep slowly catching up to him. @Jasil

She jogged over to Dante "Hey, you free right now?"

She tangled her hands together

He looked at trying to figure out what she needed. Sadly he couldn't figure it out. He then looked around the camp and saw it calm and quit. "Yeh I'm free. Let's head back to my cabin. So what is it that you need?" He keep a neutral looking face on

Users who are viewing this thread

Back