• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ) Life of a Werewolf

Who do you think should be Alpha?

• Luna

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gabriel

• Pia

• Jasmine

• Marco

• Daisy

• Sam

• Starsky

• Logan

• Emilan

• Total voters
Dante smiled at both Luna and Gabreil. Something that is very rare for him to do. "Come in by please mind you voice. Earlier I went out to walk around and patrol with Faolin. That is when I found a small pup in the wood." He the processed to point to the small body sleeping on his bed.

He looked at the small boy and smiled. "Yeh scared me for a while. But with fluids and food in him he should be 200%. He a fighter and survival that's for sure." He look at the shock expression on the alpha face. " I made sure he wasn't going to die and his injuries are only mild. This is a very strong five year old. Anyway I wanted to update you and possible ask a question."

Luna immediately went closer and kneeled down by the small pup. She gently touched his head and then looked back to Dante "What is it?"

shadowz1995 said:
A short scoff followed by a hearty laugh rang out through the quiet scenery as the she-wolf took one step too far into the pond. No words followed it. No mocking or jests. Victor didn't need to. She most likely knew he found it quite amusing.
Kate finished and waded across the pool, shifting as she came to the opposite bank. She hauled herself out and shook vigorously, sending water in every possible direction.

Luna stood and held Gabriel's arm. "What is your question Dante?" She could feel a slight nervousness slip into her voice

Silently Faolin circled the perimeter. He sighed. Nothing abnormal happened. When it was the end of his shift Faolin headed back to the pack. He wondered if he should look for Kira. Changing into a human he began walking around the camp stretching his limbs for good measure then walked towards Dante's cabin and saw Kira actually he bumped into her before he saw her. "Oops sorry Kira I was thinking."

Kira shook her head. "Um... no, it's okay. I'll be heading back to camp." Gathering herself behind a tree, she morphed back into wolf form and with her bag hung around her neck, she bounded back to the cabins.

Last edited by a moderator:
He looked at them kinda nervous as to what he is going to ask. "Ok well obviously the first question is can he stay. But the second question is if he does stay who is going to look after him and I was hoping that person is me." He said looked down at the little guy

Reptilesandromance said:
Kate finished and waded across the pool, shifting as she came to the opposite bank. She hauled herself out and shook vigorously, sending water in every possible direction.
"Is your bath done milady?" Teased Crimson as he approaches her, now coming full circle as she exited the water. He still kept his eyes casted down while she was naked in human form and while she shifted to wolf state. It was only then that he once again looked at her.

Luna glanced at the child "Of course he can stay Dante, we would never refuse a child. And if you're up to the challenge, then yes, you may be his guardian."

She smiled, knowing that the pup wasn't going to go another night alone

shadowz1995 said:
"Is your bath done milady?" Teased Crimson as he approaches her, now coming full circle as she exited the water. He still kept his eyes casted down while she was naked in human form and while she shifted to wolf state. It was only then that he once again looked at her.
"Well, I'm not a mess anymore and I'd rather smell like a wet dog than a carcass so I say I'm done." She laughed, intentionally waiting for him to come closer before shaking her pelt out again, getting him wet and making her fur fluff out.

"You know Victor you have a very good sense of humor when you're not in a frenzy." She grinned and it was true, besides the altercation with the upcoming pack and the hunt he was quite amusing.

Looking at Luna he had a very pleasure looks on his face. "Thank you, I know it going to be hard but I'm up for the challenge. Plus, I'll have the help of the pack." He said with a grin.

"Good Dante, I'm glad your up to it."

She leaned on Gabriel with a smile

Reptilesandromance said:
"Well, I'm not a mess anymore and I'd rather smell like a wet dog than a carcass so I say I'm done." She laughed, intentionally waiting for him to come closer before shaking her pelt out again, getting him wet and making her fur fluff out.
"You know Victor you have a very good sense of humor when you're not in a frenzy." She grinned and it was true, besides the altercation with the upcoming pack and the hunt he was quite amusing.
"I try to keep a positive demeanor around the pretty ones." The alpha chuckled before moving his left fore leg around a bit for a stretch. The wounds he had received were starting to get a bit sore and he would probably need to stretch them out later on when he was alone.

shadowz1995 said:
"I try to keep a positive demeanor around the pretty ones." The alpha chuckled before moving his left fore leg around a bit for a stretch. The wounds he had received were starting to get a bit sore and he would probably need to stretch them out later on when he was alone.
Kate rolled her eyes and then her gaze fixed on him, eyes narrowed with the stubborn look she had earlier. Without missing a beat she approached, investigating his wounds and scoffing.

"I'm fine he said! Just a scratch he said! No need to worry my ass, you're so lucky we aren't related or your ass would be grass, I hope it's infected and your whole damn leg falls off" she huffed

Reptilesandromance said:
Kate rolled her eyes and then her gaze fixed on him, eyes narrowed with the stubborn look she had earlier. Without missing a beat she approached, investigating his wounds and scoffing.
"I'm fine he said! Just a scratch he said! No need to worry my ass, you're so lucky we aren't related or your ass would be grass, I hope it's infected and your whole damn leg falls off" she huffed
"Well my chest and my rear left leg would also have to fall off. But since I like having my limbs and I like having free range of motion, I think I'll keep them." A short chuckle escapes the wolf's throat and he regards her for a second. "It is just a scratch really. It just feels a little a sore, that happens with injuries. If you don't mind my asking....Why do my injuries bother you so? I didn't figure you the type to dote on someone."

He then look at Luna and whispered " speaking of up to it. Have you talked to him about the treatment?" The fact that he had a pup made him a bit more understanding of Luna'situation.

shadowz1995 said:
"Well my chest and my rear left leg would also have to fall off. But since I like having my limbs and I like having free range of motion, I think I'll keep them." A short chuckle escapes the wolf's throat and he regards her for a second. "It is just a scratch really. It just feels a little a sore, that happens with injuries. If you don't mind my asking....Why do my injuries bother you so? I didn't figure you the type to dote on someone."
"Because it happened while we were hunting together for a meal we shared, emphasis on the word we. I also don't like being lied to and they don't all end up being sore if you take care of them when the happened." She argued stubbornly, sitting back on her haunches and glaring at him.

Luna tensed slightly "We discussed it." She moved her weight from one foot to the other "We haven't really come to a decision."

Reptilesandromance said:
"Because it happened while we were hunting together for a meal we shared, emphasis on the word we. I also don't like being lied to and they don't all end up being sore if you take care of them when the happened." She argued stubbornly, sitting back on her haunches and glaring at him.
Victor couldn't suppress a sigh before locking eyes with the stubborn female. A seemingly tired but happy smile appeared on the warrior's face. "Miss, I promise you on my honor as a warrior and on the safety of my tribe back home that it truly isn't something you need to worry about. I have suffered injuries that are much, MUCH worse than these minor wounds. If it isn't apparent.." Victor gestures with his head towards all of the scars though most of them are hidden by fur but they can be seen if someone looks carefully. They are more apparent in his human form.

shadowz1995 said:
Victor couldn't suppress a sigh before locking eyes with the stubborn female. A seemingly tired but happy smile appeared on the warrior's face. "Miss, I promise you on my honor as a warrior and on the safety of my tribe back home that it truly isn't something you need to worry about. I have suffered injuries that are much, MUCH worse than these minor wounds. If it isn't apparent.." Victor gestures with his head towards all of the scars though most of them are hidden by fur but they can be seen if someone looks carefully. They are more apparent in his human form.
"I'm not blind, I don't care. That may be your custom at home but I protect my own, people don't get hurt in my company and not receive appropriate attention. I like to keep the scars off the pretty ones." She sighed, but finished on a high note, jokingly quoting him as her stare became less angered and her harsh stubbornness subsided

Reptilesandromance said:
"I'm not blind, I don't care. That may be your custom at home but I protect my own, people don't get hurt in my company and not receive appropriate attention. I like to keep the scars off the pretty ones." She sighed, but finished on a high note, jokingly quoting him as her stare became less angered and her harsh stubbornness subsided
"Hahaha, and here I thought I would never find someone to appreciate me for my looks." The male barked out a laugh before shaking his large head and trotting closer to the she-wolf. There he shifted back into human form with a few grunts and painful cracks. He reemerges naked but crouched so he can stay modest. The scars are much easier to see now, scattered randomly all over his body. The new gashes he received from the dying elk reopened during the shift and were openly bleeding once more. Again, Victor didn't think much of it. He had suffered much worse. "Should be easier now, so you win Miss. I relent. Go ahead and work your magic young alpha." His expression made it obvious he was teasing her with the alpha thing once more.

shadowz1995 said:
"Hahaha, and here I thought I would never find someone to appreciate me for my looks." The male barked out a laugh before shaking his large head and trotting closer to the she-wolf. There he shifted back into human form with a few grunts and painful cracks. He reemerges naked but crouched so he can stay modest. The scars are much easier to see now, scattered randomly all over his body. The new gashes he received from the dying elk reopened during the shift and were openly bleeding once more. Again, Victor didn't think much of it. He had suffered much worse. "Should be easier now, so you win Miss. I relent. Go ahead and work your magic young alpha." His expression made it obvious he was teasing her with the alpha thing once more.
Kate glanced away, nose stuck up in the air as if he was beneath her but quickly changed as she caught his teasing tone. She turned sharply and her eyes narrowed, though her swaying tail gave her anger away. She stalked up to him, huffing but quickly was distracted by his wounds. Doing this would prove difficult but she could certainly manage.

She set in, bounding about with her nose to the ground and returning as she gathered things. Sage, sweet grass, some gnarled unidentifiable root, several thick tufts of fresh moss, and water gathered in a rounded piece of cypress bark.

She would have to shift back to do this properly and sighed, able to be modest with her lower half but nothing could be done for the rest of her bare figure. Without a second thought she pulled her hair back tightly and began her work.

"You're lucky I don't have any actual medical supplies left at my den here otherwise I'd make this hurt just to teach you a damn lesson." She grumbled in good humor, trying to distract from herself. She tore the sage and the sweet grass, breaking them down into the water before breaking off a piece of the root and popping it in her mouth, she looked as if she was going to gag but chewed instead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back