• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ) Life of a Werewolf

Who do you think should be Alpha?

• Luna

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gabriel

• Pia

• Jasmine

• Marco

• Daisy

• Sam

• Starsky

• Logan

• Emilan

• Total voters
"Dante..." Geralt took a deep breath,turning around in the bed so he could hold Dante's hand as he wrote,keeping him from finishing it. "I don't need anyone else. I don't need any other treatment. Please don't give up on me. I will...I will dedicate myself. I will do everything you tell me to do. I know you can help me to get better than I am now. Just please give me a second chance. That's all I ask. Let me prove to you that I can do this,and let me prove it to myself."

He pushed himself up and burried his face in Dante's shoulder,knowing that the wolf could push him away,but he didn't know what else to do. He would drag himself in front of Dante if that's what it took for him to forgive him.

Last edited by a moderator:
KaalysBR said:
"Dante..." Geralt took a deep breath,turning around in the bed so he could hold Dante's hand as he wrote,keeping him from finishing it. "I don't need anyone else. I don't need any other treatment. Please don't give up on me. I will...I will dedicate myself. I will do everything you tell me to do. I know you can help me to get better than I am now. Just please give me a second chance. That's all I ask. Let me prove to you that I can do this,and let me prove it to myself."
He pushed himself up and burried his face in Dante's shoulder,knowing that the wolf could push him away,but he didn't know what else to do. He would drag himself in front of Dante if that's what it took for him to forgive him.

"Ok, tiger will work on this together. You just have to fight for yourself. I'll give you a second chance, but you have to know that this isn't just a fight for our relationship. But a fight for yourself. Now let just try to relax and talk about this later. It's been a long day and I think we are both tired." Dante got into the medical bed and cuddle Geralt.

Geralt held onto Dante like he was a safe rope,wrapping his arms around his waist and kissing the back of the wolf's neck.

"Thank you...I will fight for myself and for both of us as well. I promise."

Exhausted,Geralt closed his eyes and passed out against the warmth of Dante's body.

"We are hoping it won't come to a fight at all,Faolin. At least,not until I'm fully healed up."
Elise smiled gently to Faolin as he gave her the beer,but frowned lightly once he mentioned fighting.

"I'm not letting you fight while you don't feel well. I'm not losing someone else."

She pulled herself up and sat by Faolin's side,wrapping her arms around him and kissing his cheek.

Geralt himself didn't seem to be so well. His skin was going increasingly pale as time passed and the meds worn out. He mentally wished that the discussion wouldn't take long,as he didn't fancy passing out in front of everyone.

"Geralt?" The worried voice of Elise cut through his thoughts. "Are you feeling okay? You're looking as white as snow right now. Also,there is a table of food in front of you and you're not eating anything."

"I'm okay,don't worry. Just not hungry."

@loyalwolf @Lighthouse8477

----

Diana finished up the dinner with a smile,pulling the roast chicken out the over. The delicate smell enhanced the room's atmosphere,the herbs giving it a sophisticated tone. She placed it in front of Violet with a smile,lighting the candles for their romantic dinner.

"All right,my sun and stars. I think we are all set."

She gave Violet a quick kiss,her hair touching Violet's face delicately before she pulled back.
Looking at Elise Faolin sat as he waited listening as he looked around. When Dante spoke about his being weak he was given an order to go to Dante's house tomorrow. He didn't argue however their really was no cure for his condition besides rest and Elise. Emmotional ties is what kept him strong right now. Elise kept him strong. He looked at Geralt and his white skin and sensed he had overdosed before the male had even said it. He looked at Dante and saw the emotions even though he tried to hide them his ridged body spoke of anger betrayal and many other emotions. He walked away to the bathroom and Geralt followed. He looked at Elise and stood. Softly he placed a hand on her shoulder as he whispered, "I am sure your brother will be alright." He heard the front door then a bit later Dante walked out wished them a goodnight told Elise to see her brother more then walked out. Faolin looked at Elise worried. Feeling his wolf wanting to go to Elise's tiger he let his wolf go into Elise's mind and find her tiger. His wolf just walked up to the tiger licked it's face lovingly then lay down by her tigers side. Faolin smiled then focused on Elise.
---

Violet waited as the smell filled the room. It was a soft delicate smell that enhanced the atmosphere of the room which lay somewhere between romantic and loving. Blushing Violet gazed at her mate as an image of her mate naked flashed through her mind. Violet blushed then saw violet had placed the food in front of her. Then Dianna used her name that she loved so much she felt special and warm. A quick kiss graced her lips and Violet wanted more but her mate pulled away her hair touching her face. Closing her eyes Violet captured the moment then looked at her mate as she smiled and stated, "Thanks for all this love. I apprechiate it."

@KaalysBR

Skip hops up and starts heading towards the bathroom. He takes his shirt off then just stares at the shower. "Um, cana? You mind showing me how to run this contraption?" He had never really seen a shower up close so didn't even know the first thing about how to run it

@Yewitz

Elise's felt worry for Geralt,hoping that he and Dante would be able to workout their differences. She shifted uncomfortably in the sofa,almost wanting to run after him.

But those thoughts were turned to happiness once Elise felt felt her tiger being nudged gently by Faolin's wolf. The feline rolled around and licked the wolf back,putting it's paws gently over it.

"If you feel well enough,we could have a walk today at night. There is a place I wanted to show you."

A smile pulled her lips up. A image of mating with Faolin right there in the couch crossed her mind and she went extremely red.

----

Diana smiled warmly to Violet,sitting back in her chair.

"You deserve much more,my sun and stars."

She ate quickly,feeling a desire to have Violet touch her body nearly overcome her. Trying to control herself,Diana blushed deeply and drank a glass of wine.

The wine made Diana bolder,and she hadn't even finished the plate before she ran jumped baxk to Violet,embracing her mate and kissing her deeply. A low moan of pleasure left her mouth and she pulled Violet's hands to her shirt,helping her mate to open the buttons.

He sighed when Skip asked for help, and made his way to the bathroom. "You don't want to try and figure it out yourself?" Canagan asked, glancing up at him, then to the shower. "One thing makes water cold as fuck, other thing makes it hotter than hell. Little tab thing makes shower run. Do you get it yet?"

@Nuuchi

"Those are tiny little dials, just wanted to make sure I'm doing it right is all so i dont break anything" skip said feeling a little embarassed. Then with his non-domesticated mind he strips his pants off and turns the shower on feeling for a good temp before he hops in. not even thinking about how cana would feel.

@Yewitz

"Okay," He nodded, standing upright once more. His face flushed a deep red when Skip began stripping the rest of his clothing off, and Canagan turned around and darted out the door, closing it behind him. With another sigh, he went over and sat down on one of the small chairs, not knowing what else to do.

@Nuuchi

Skip doesnt take long. He quickly lathers up and rinses off. Something about the shower though, the running water felt great and it was almost like a massage. He starts whistling a tune as he gets out of the shower and drys off. Then he throws on a clean pair of sweat pants that he had cut into shorts and heads out with a big smile of his face as he joins cana in the livingroom

@Yewitz

Canagan had already nearly dozed off when Skip came out. As soon as he heard footsteps his head shot up and he looked up at him. "Oh," He murmured, rubbing his eyes, before giggling. "Sorry, sorry. So... Is it better than washing off in a lake or river?" He asked, tilting his head as he waited for a response.

@Nuuchi

"Sorry for what exactly? Yea it was wonderful, was like getting a massage." Skip says witha blissful grin. Right before walking into the kitchen and grabbing a glass of water

@Yewitz

"Eh, nevermind," He giggled, grinning back at him. "And, that's good!" Canagan chirped, standing up and going after Skip as he went to the kitchen. "Is there anything you want to do today?" He asked, "I mean, I don't think I could survive going outside wearing only a short, but we could do something!" Then, he frowned, "Wait, stupid question. Nevermind again."

@Nuuchi

"Yea i suppose ya might have to wait until your clothes are clean before we can go out, Yug-yug-yug-yug!" Skip says teasing him a bit. "But you do look cute in just my shirt there mate" he says as he runs his hand through canas hair a bit. "I truly am glad we met mate" skip smiles softly as he looks into canas eyes

@Yewitz

He rolled his eyes, though still smiled when Skip laughed. Though, he looked down when the other ran a hand through his hair, obviously embarrassed. "Thanks," Canagan murmured, looking up at him after a few moments, "And I'm glad I met you, too!"

@Nuuchi

Geralt woke up in the morning,his eyes opening slowly as he looked around the room. He still had his arms wrapped around Dante,and his fast regeneration has decimated most of the damage caused by the pills.

He burried his face in Dante's hair,running one hand through his chest so the wolf would wake up.

"Dante...will you marry me? In a tiger ceremony,I mean. I want to be able to call you my husband." He knew it was too formal,but Geralt was attached to tradition.

Waiting for Dante's response,he sat down and started the exercises to stretch his muscles,like Dante taught him. He was determined to get better now.

KaalysBR said:
Geralt woke up in the morning,his eyes opening slowly as he looked around the room. He still had his arms wrapped around Dante,and his fast regeneration has decimated most of the damage caused by the pills.
He burried his face in Dante's hair,running one hand through his chest so the wolf would wake up.

"Dante...will you marry me? In a tiger ceremony,I mean. I want to be able to call you my husband." He knew it was too formal,but Geralt was attached to tradition.

Waiting for Dante's response,he sat down and started the exercises to stretch his muscles,like Dante taught him. He was determined to get better now.

dante woke up and didnt really catch what geralt was saying. "Come again tiger, what did you say? i heard something about

a ceremony." dante stretched out his limbs and got out of bed. he went to the kitchen to prepare some food and coffee.

"Do u want some tea or coffee?" dante was waiting for geralt to repeat what he said.

"Marry me,Dante." A smile played in Geralt's face as he repeated the proposition. "I know wolves don't have the costume of traditional ceremonies,but I want you to be my husband."

He pulled himself up,walking with an easy step towards the kitchen. He pulled a box of wood where he took a ring made of dark oak. He kneeled on the ground with a smile.

"Will you marry me?"

@loyalwolf

(When you get no notifications and miss all the good stuff.)

KaalysBR said:
"Marry me,Dante." A smile played in Geralt's face as he repeated the proposition. "I know wolves don't have the costume of traditional ceremonies,but I want you to be my husband."
He pulled himself up,walking with an easy step towards the kitchen. He pulled a box of wood where he took a ring made of dark oak. He kneeled on the ground with a smile.

"Will you marry me?"

@loyalwolf
Dante looked on in shock, not only was he isn't expecting to be purposed to but it also was a very uncommon this among wolves. "You know Geralt this is something wolves rarely ever do. The only time we do this is when it's a political thing." Dante look at the ring and smiled. "I will accept your proposal, but I expect a very long engagement. We have some issues we have to deal with." he took the ring and out it on.

Geralt was glowing with happiness as he stood up and took Dante in his arms,rotating him around then kissing his lips deeply.

"You just made me the happiest man in the world,wolf."

He stood like that for a while,holding Dante closely to his chest. He couldn't believe his luck for finding a man like Dante in his life.

"All right,which exercise do you want me to do today? I could run for miles now." Geralt asked with a huge smile.

KaalysBR said:
Geralt was glowing with happiness as he stood up and took Dante in his arms,rotating him around then kissing his lips deeply.
"You just made me the happiest man in the world,wolf."

He stood like that for a while,holding Dante closely to his chest. He couldn't believe his luck for finding a man like Dante in his life.

"All right,which exercise do you want me to do today? I could run for miles now." Geralt asked with a huge smile.

Dante shook his head and smiled slightly. "No running, we need to get some food in you. Then we are going to do some stretches. But right now put me down and sit at the table. Maybe If you like later we can go do something with Tyr." He continued to make the good and boil the water for tea.

Geralt nodded,his stomach growling at the mention of food. He put Dante down slowly and sat the table,accompanying the wolf's movements with his eyes. His smile grew bright at the mention of Tyr.

"I miss him a lot already. Our son is growing a lot-"

Geralt stopped,blushing lightly and lookimg down at the table. He imagined that Dante could disapprove of him referring to Tyr as his son. But he did feel quite attached to the kid already.

KaalysBR said:
Geralt nodded,his stomach growling at the mention of food. He put Dante down slowly and sat the table,accompanying the wolf's movements with his eyes. His smile grew bright at the mention of Tyr.
"I miss him a lot already. Our son is growing a lot-"

Geralt stopped,blushing lightly and lookimg down at the table. He imagined that Dante could disapprove of him referring to Tyr as his son. But he did feel quite attached to the kid already.

"If you wish to call him your son that so be it. I'm sure he wont mind and neither do i. you got to stop thinking im going to

get emotional about every little thing. I know tyr thinks your really cool." he finished up making bacon and eggs...with toast and served

the both of them. "Alright eat up tiger."

"Oh,but it's not you. I'm going through my middle age crisis. I'm older than you,remember? I'm becoming an emotional old man."

Geralt attacked the food without even blinking,making his part disappear and waiting for Dante to finish his up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back