• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ) Life of a Werewolf

Who do you think should be Alpha?

• Luna

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gabriel

• Pia

• Jasmine

• Marco

• Daisy

• Sam

• Starsky

• Logan

• Emilan

• Total voters
Nuuchi said:
skips vision slightly blurred at first when he opened his eyes. he sat there and could feel a little tension but he didn't move off of him so that was a good sign. listening to him babble a bit he couldn't help but smile as he remembered when he was doing the same thing earlier. "yea i suppose it was random.. sorry.. im not sure what came over me.. it just kind of.. happened" skip tried to explain but even he didn't understand what happened. "is it.. i mean..was.." great now skip was stuttering again. he took a deep breath "i really like you mate, more than a friend that is. i suppose that much might've been obvious though, yeah?" skip says as he wraps his arms back around canagan. he couldn't believe that he had finally told him and didn't know what to expect next
@Yewitz
Canagan looked to Skip when he began speaking, listening, and chuckling softly when it seemed like it was Skip's turn to stutter. Cana sat up, and leaned closer to press a tiny kiss to his nose, before nuzzling into his neck and releasing a sigh. Even though he wanted to say something, he decided not to. Surely Skip would get the message.

@Nuuchi

Skip wasnt sure what to expect after he told canagan how he felt. When he felt him kiss his nose and snuggle back up to him he knew this was it. The shy little fair skinned wolf with eyes full of wonder that he had just randomly met one day was now more to him than just a friend. Skip let a soft smile stretch across his face as sat there with his mate on his lap while he held him close and enjoyed the moment for a while.

@Yewitz

Luna was carrying Inka around camp calmly and decided it was time to check on her sister in law, as humans would call it.

She began sniffing out Isis.

Luna also hopped that her mate would recover soon, being apart from him broke her heart.

@Supermegabrenda2

After a bit of staying in that position, he shifted so he could read again. Canagan opened the book once more, and flipping to the page he had left off, and began again. Cana still leaned against Skip, his head still resting against his shoulder, his legs still tucked somewhat under him. Without really noticing, he had begun to hum as he read. It was barely audible, but he was definitely humming.

@Nuuchi

Last edited by a moderator:
Jasil said:
Luna was carrying Inka around camp calmly and decided it was time to check on her sister in law, as humans would call it.
She began sniffing out Isis.

Luna also hopped that her mate would recover soon, being apart from him broke her heart.

@Supermegabrenda2

Isis

Isis glanced up at Luna. She was curled up next to a tree, sleeping peacefully. Isis yawned, and stood up.

"Morning Luna."

She said, rubbing her eyes​

Luna adjusted her grip on Inka and stood infront of Isis.

"Hello Isis, I just thought I'd check up on you, considering the attack before and the recent relationship of your brother and I... Well I thought it was the least I could do to check up on my new.. Sister."

Luna's face was kind but her eyes held sympathy.

Caua had told her how much this attack might affect his sister.

@Supermegabrenda2

Jasil said:
Luna adjusted her grip on Inka and stood infront of Isis.
"Hello Isis, I just thought I'd check up on you, considering the attack before and the recent relationship of your brother and I... Well I thought it was the least I could do to check up on my new.. Sister."

Luna's face was kind but her eyes held sympathy.

Caua had told her how much this attack might affect his sister.

@Supermegabrenda2

Isis

Isis nodded. She glanced up at her once she called her 'sister'.

"I'm fine... Physically."

She muttered, rubbing the side of her arm. She was terrified during the fight.​

Luna

Luna nodded thoughtfully.

"I understand. It's not easy to be thrown into all this,"

She gestured to where the fight had taken place.

"I know if my father had shown up I wouldn't be in the best mental state either, so you know you can always talk to me."

Luna smiled slightly.

"I'm your family and alpha, I will always be here to help you."
@Supermegabrenda2

Jasil said:

Luna

Luna nodded thoughtfully.

"I understand. It's not easy to be thrown into all this,"

She gestured to where the fight had taken place.

"I know if my father had shown up I wouldn't be in the best mental state either, so you know you can always talk to me."

Luna smiled slightly.

"I'm your family and alpha, I will always be here to help you."
@Supermegabrenda2

Isis

Isis smiled.

"Thanks, Luna."

She glanced at Inka, her head tilting to the side lightly.

"She is not Caua's, right?"

Isis said, looking back up at Luna.​

@xxbetaspiritxx @Jasil

Luna North

Luna's brows came together and she laughed.

"Well he is her adoptive father of her chooses to be, but I've only known Caua a few days. There isn't any way she could be his, and besides,"

Luna's face grew sad.

"We are different shifters, we will never be able to have our own children."

@Supermegabrenda2

Jasil said:

Luna North

Luna's brows came together and she laughed.

"Well he is her adoptive father of her chooses to be, but I've only known Caua a few days. There isn't any way she could be his, and besides,"

Luna's face grew sad.

"We are different shifters, we will never be able to have our own children."

@Supermegabrenda2

Isis

(mk I don't know if you will aproove this, but technically it is possible. If Caua's lion form takes over his human body. Or they mate in their beast form))

Isis looked at her.

"Makes sence. But... I think there is a way you two can have pups..."

She said, looking down at her feet.​

Luna North

Luna shrugged, her happy demeanor had returned.

"Perhaps one day we will decide to have our own children, but for now I am perfectly happy with my daughter. Caua seems to love her, and until he tells me he wants another child, I don't plan on getting pregnant soon."

She let out a light laugh.

@Supermegabrenda2

Luna North

Luna smiled and nodded.

"Yep, Inka-Grace Forest."

Luna spoke quietly, looking down at her daughter.

The perfect mirror image of herself and Gabriel.

@Supermegabrenda2

(By the way @xxbetaspiritxx if you want you can update what Inka looks like as she gets older, maybe when you post for her you can put a picture of her with it)

Jasil said:

Luna North

Luna smiled and nodded.

"Yep, Inka-Grace Forest."

Luna spoke quietly, looking down at her daughter.

The perfect mirror image of herself and Gabriel.

@Supermegabrenda2

Isis

"Inka-Grace. Nice name."

She said, lightly poking Inka's nose. Stepping back, she looked up at Luna.

"Where's Caua?"

Luna North

"He should still be in the medical room I suppose, I don't want him to think I'm attached to his hip, so I gave him time without me. Most men find it unattractive when their women never leave them alone."

She sighed, despite her reasoning Luna knew she'd miss Caua no matter how far apart they were or how long they'd been apart. Even if it was from across the room for ten minutes.

@Supermegabrenda2

Skip was looking around the room and just getting used to the way it looked inside. He missed being able to see the sky whenever he wanted but he seen it as a small sacrifice for more privacy for him and cana. Skip looked over at canas book and skimmed a couple lines but that was it. He had never really been much of a reader because he was always too busy making stuff or hunting and such. Now that he has his own place he thought hard about trying to become a bit more domesticated. He already knew how to cook so that wasnt a big deal to him, but everything else would be different for him. It was like a whole new adventure for him and he was happy to have canagan there to help him when he needed it. With that in mind he just smiled big and gave him kiss on his head so he didnt disturb him much while he read

@Yewitz

Elise blushed even harder as she noticed that Faolin had detected the desire in her dream,her face burning against his as he kissed her. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him softly,biting the top of his lip with a chuckle.
She pulled back and fixed her hair,hoping to be able to calm her own feelings so she wouldn't jump at him right there. Standing up,she quickly ran to the kitchen.

"Don't come here,what I am doing is a surprise!"

She quickly fixed some food up,putting them in a bag with a smile. Looking outside,she noticed that it was dark enough already. With a smile,she held Faolin's hand.

"I guess we can go already. Come on,it's not far. I am sure you're going to love it." She seemed very excited.

@Lighthouse8477

----

Diana pulled the buttons with enough strength that they popped away,which didn't bother her,not even a little. She allowed her mate to touch every part of her now exposed body,allowing Violet to walk through her forms with her fingers.

The bedroom was upstairs,but Diana didn't think that they tell would get that far. Dropping them both from the chair,she wrapped her legs around Violet,kissing her deeply in the ground.
Looking at Elise Faolin saw her blush as he blushed. Silently he looked at her as she wrapped her arms around his neck. He closed his eyes and leaned forward kissing her as she kissed him. He felt a slight stab of pain but that was quickly washed away by a wave a pleasure. Forcing himself Faolin held a moan and pulled away as Elise pulled away. She fixed her hair Faolin tried slowing his unruly heart which threatened to burst out of it's cage. He closed his eyes and breathed in deeply slowing his heart. He heard Elise in the kitchen and didn't move. She then came back with a basket in her hand and stated in an exited voice it was time to go. He smiled gently and opened the front door for her and bowed formally. He was sure he would love this.
---

Feeling the buttons popped Violet ignored it not carrying her body was taking over for her. Her heart beat loudly and quickly in her chest she breathed quickly and deeply her eyes dilated into pupils. Electric pulses of pleasure raced down her body through her spine as she shivered and moaned slightly. Her mate was exposed now and Violet touched her mate everywhere rubbing in places that would cause Dianna to feel pleasure. The bedroom was upstairs but they weren't going to make it that far. She felt herself drop from the chair her mate's legs around her waist. Feeling her mate's deep kissing Violet felt her balance swim. She dropped onto the velvet carpet in the living room she couldn't go any further her body was shivering and her mind was swirling. Kissing Dianna possessively Violet heard herself moan with lust and desire. She knew where this was going and she wanted it. Shivering she kissed her mate again deeper as she felt herself whimper loudly.

(and scene @KaalysBR )

Canagan looked up every now and then, and up to Skip. Following his gaze, Cana looked around the room they were in, as well. He frowned. It looked empty and bland, nothing stuck out at him. After Skip had pressed a kiss to his head, Canagan finally slipped off his lap and walked around the room, leaving the book beside Skip. "OK, if we are actually going to stay here, then we need to make everything look less.. Boring." He looked back to Skip and flashed him a tiny smile. "Sorry."

@Nuuchi

Elise wrapped her fingers around Faolin's as they left the house,then she chuckled and pulled a blindfold from her pocket.

"Told you it would be a surprise. You will have to trust me completely."

She fixed the blindfold around Faolin's eyes and walked forward,entering the forest and hearing the leaves smashing bellow her feet. The sounds of nature where soft,cautious of the two werewolves. They didn't walk long until she reached the place she had meant for them to find.

"All right,time for the big reveal!"

She removed Faolin's blindfold,and the scene was breathtaking even for her that had seen it already.

In front of them was a lake with a waterfall,except the water had frozen before before it could reach the lake bellow. It was obviously a work of witchcraft. Everything shined with a bright light,and just as they looked the sunshine from the horizon glistened against the ice from the lake. It looked like diamonds.

Frozen-Waterfall-frozen-36838166-1361-613.jpg

She sat on the ground,fixing the food so they could have a picnic near the frozen waterfall. Her smile shined with the dim light coming from the setting sun.

"I haven't shown this to anyone but you. But you are very special."

Jasil said:

Luna North

"He should still be in the medical room I suppose, I don't want him to think I'm attached to his hip, so I gave him time without me. Most men find it unattractive when their women never leave them alone."

She sighed, despite her reasoning Luna knew she'd miss Caua no matter how far apart they were or how long they'd been apart. Even if it was from across the room for ten minutes.

@Supermegabrenda2

Isis

Isis snickered.

"Caua? Too much attention? Girl, you have so much to learn. He craves attention all the godamn time! C'mon, take me to the medical room."

She said, a big grin on her face.​

skips eyes grew wide at first when cana slid off his lap because the shirt slid up a little further than he had expected giving him a brief view of whats underneath. he was wondering if he did that on purpose because surely he had to have felt when the shirt slid back down. his thoughts were broken by canagans words talking about decorating. "sounds wonderful actually, we can head into town as soon as your clothes are ready and pick out all sorts of things!" skips face actually lit up knowing that cana was feeling the same about them living together. "we can have you in charge of the décor and ill help of course. then I can be more in charge of food and stuff!" skip was excited, he couldn't wait to make this cabin look like it belongs to hem officially so everyone knows.

@Yewitz

Luna North

Luna grinned sheepishly

"Well when you put it that way."

and began walking towards the medical room.

She held the door open for Isis with an even wider smile.

Luna felt like a teenage girl going to see her crush.

She prayed that being mated to Caua always felt that way.

@Supermegabrenda2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back