• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ) Life of a Werewolf

Who do you think should be Alpha?

• Luna

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gabriel

• Pia

• Jasmine

• Marco

• Daisy

• Sam

• Starsky

• Logan

• Emilan

• Total voters
"We had healers,but not like you or Diana. We were always too focused on wars to bother about anything else. But some of the youngest in my clan were showing some skill in healing,and I am sure we will have more healers soon."

Geralt smirked back to Dante as he saw him taking his clothes off.

Two can play this game.

He was already shirtless,so he pulled down his pants instead. He was only wearing his undies now,the muscles of his legs fully exposed as he stretched like a cat.

"Well...see you,baby."

He jumped and shifted to his tiger form in the middle of the air,walking out of the cabin.

@loyalwolf

They stood there in the kitchen, cana up in his arms. Skip had one hand on canas back and in the pther hand rested canas butt for support while he held him. Skip now knowing cana trusts him fully didnt know what to think. Sense the day they met that was what he wanted more than anything, and here it is. He had finally shown him, and cana has came out of his shell for him. "It will be a while before your clothes are ready. Im kind of curious how laying on a bed would feel as opposed to sleeping on the ground for many years. You want to go and check out our new bed with me?" He asks while he was rubbing canas back

@Yewitz

KaalysBR said:
"We had healers,but not like you or Diana. We were always too focused on wars to bother about anything else. But some of the youngest in my clan were showing some skill in healing,and I am sure we will have more healers soon."
Geralt smirked back to Dante as he saw him taking his clothes off.

Two can play this game.

He was already shirtless,so he pulled down his pants instead. He was only wearing his undies now,the muscles of his legs fully exposed as he stretched like a cat.

"Well...see you,baby."

He jumped and shifted to his tiger form in the middle of the air,walking out of the cabin.

@loyalwolf
dante ripped off the rest of his clothes and jogged right next to geralt. "So tiger...i got to say for a cat you shiftier form is really something." he playfully growls at geralt and shoves him. he then take small nips and bits to his neck, that when he laughs and starts to run away from his tiger. dante cant remember the last time he played around with someone in wolf form. he tired himself out and shift back to human form, he was panting and tired and just laid there in all his glory.

(I love Dante, he's honestly Luna's best friend but dude, "runs for like three seconds and gets exhausted.... Such glory! xD lol @loyalwolf)

Jasil said:
(I love Dante, he's honestly Luna's best friend but dude, "runs for like three seconds and gets exhausted.... Such glory! xD lol @loyalwolf)
( dante doesnt get out much...i mean he sit in his cabin healing people 24/7 lol)

(Hello I'm planning on becoming a newcomer wolf who may bbecome the alpha unless there are specific needs for that)

Geralt bumped Dante back,purring lightly as he felt the wolf's nibbling to his neck. He jumped around with excitement,ears flopping around in the wind.

He chuckled loudly once he noticed that Dante was getting tired already. He dropped by the man's side,shifting to his human form as well and wrapping himself around Dante.

"You need to get out more,love. And yes,I am the tiger alpha of hotness."

@loyalwolf

Last edited by a moderator:
Dragasis said:
(Hello I'm planning on becoming a newcomer wolf who may bbecome the alpha unless there are specific needs for that)
(Hi sorry Darlin, but the pack already has a mated pair of Alphas. You're still welcome to join.)

KaalysBR said:
Geralt bumped Dante back,purring lightly as he felt the wolf's nibbling to his neck. He jumped around with excitement,ears flopping around in the wind.
He chuckled loudly once he noticed that Dante was getting tired already. He dropped by the man's side,shifting to his human form as well and wrapping himself around Dante.

"You need to get out more,love. And yes,I am the tiger alpha of hotness."

@loyalwolf
Dante laughed at geralt excitement as feline. " what can i say...maybe i dont get out much cause im keeping everyone alive. I got to say Tiger...you ate very hot. Yet, the question is weather im hot? considering im not an alpha." dante had a smirk on his face as he stretched out his body and had fun teasing geralt. "It been forever since i been outside just free to relax in the sun...it very relaxing and kinda romantic."

Geralt purred again at Dante's teasing,biting his neck softly after he was done.

"You are really,really hot. But you have a problem that seems to accompany all wolves." He placed his finger over Dante's mouth,a smirk appearing in his face. "You talk too much."

Geralt lowered his face and kissed Dante deeply,wrapping his legs around his mate's body.

KaalysBR said:
Geralt purred again at Dante's teasing,biting his neck softly after he was done.
"You are really,really hot. But you have a problem that seems to accompany all wolves." He placed his finger over Dante's mouth,a smirk appearing in his face. "You talk too much."

Geralt lowered his face and kissed Dante deeply,wrapping his legs around his mate's body.

dante was still not use to geralt frowardness but figured he would just roll with it. After all they were engaged to one another so why not get use to it now.

dante kiss him back with such passion and affection. he knew where this was heading and he didn't mind it anymore. he pulled back from the kiss and spoke soften into geralt ear.

"Hey tiger, got to say you are the hot guys i ever meet and i think we take the next step in are relationship." With that dante leave a trail of small kiss leading back to geralt's lips. on his hand there was a mating mark appearing and it seem that dante finally let himself fall completely for Geralt.

Geralt reacted to the kiss with the same passion,feeling a slight difference in the way that his wolf held him. The words mine kept popping in his head,and all he wanted was to mark Dante so he no other male would ever look at him again.

He held Dante's hand with right one,feeling theirs marks burning against one another. The ghost fingers of his left hand also react to the touch.

"Then I accept you as my mate,today and for the rest of our days."

The marks lit,although Geralt didn't notice it. All his attention was turned to Dante as he tried to remember all the part of his body with his tongue,feeling pleasure both from the touch and from the knowledge that Dante had finally giving in to his love. His mate. His wolf.

Pulling his head forward,he felt his fangs stretching. He bit Dante's neck deeply,waiting for his mate to do the same.

-to the nearest forest a tree a large one at that was being uprooted, The force behind it was Canis he was testing himself for strength and seemed to not impress himself for he was struggling with it, the veins in his arms here visible for the struggling was emence he was in his human form-"Jesus Christ this thing is big!"-he attempted to walk but the tree fell backwards almost onto him but he was much faster than stronger so he avoided it and collapsed panting and gasping for air-"Im gonna. ... kill myself. ... by this"

Caua

Caua laughed.

"Yeah baby, I am the master of saves."

He cupped water and a few ice cubes and held it in front of Inka.

"Voila."

He said, wiggling his eyebrows. He smiled, glancing over at Isis.

Isis

((should I make a mate for her?))

Isis watched them play in the tub. She smiled lightly. One day she would like to have a family like them. She sat near them, glancing between the three.​

(So were are you guys in like a house the forest were is the biggest group of people I'd like to be involved there)

Inka-Grace chuckled, poking the ice cubes happily. She was extremely joyous, finally among her family. "Vwalar!" She exclaimed, picking up one of the ice cubes in Caua's hands and putting it up to her mouth. Her gums met it and she squealed, cold shivers piercing her gums. Quickly, she tore her gaze to her mother, reeling back and placing the ice cube in her lap with a bright smile.

@Jasil

@Supermegabrenda2

Caua

Caua laughed.

"It's cold, Inka. You don't put it in mommy's lap."

He said, picking the ice cube up and handing it back to Inka.

Isis

Isis watched them quietly. Saying nothing, she stood and walked out.

"I'm hungry, be right back."

She said into the room. Walking out, she tossed the oversized shirt on.

((She is walking out of the medical room thingy if you want to meet her there @Dragasis ))​

@xxbetaspiritxx @Jasil

- he glanced at the hospital and then ran to the woman walking out he smelt a inhuman scent of her but he never trust his nose so he approached calmly-"Miss are you a doctor?"-he held out his hands torn and gashed along with his arms he flexed his muscles looked into her eyes as his body healed in seconds from the flex he whispered and spoke softly and quietly-"Or are you a sister? And am i a brother?"

Luna North

Luna laughed.

"He's right Darling, you'll soak my pants."

She grinned and bent over closer to Caua, placing a kiss on his cheek.

"Feeling better?"

Luna questioned.
@Supermegabrenda2

Dragasis said:
- he glanced at the hospital and then ran to the woman walking out he smelt a inhuman scent of her but he never trust his nose so he approached calmly-"Miss are you a doctor?"-he held out his hands torn and gashed along with his arms he flexed his muscles looked into her eyes as his body healed in seconds from the flex he whispered and spoke softly and quietly-"Or are you a sister? And am i a brother?"

Isis

((She's a Siren, meaning she is very atractive to anyone.))

Isis watched the man.

"I'm... Uh... I'm not a doctor, wait what?"

She was confused by his questions. And how quickly he healed. She looked up at him, her dark hair covering half of her face.​

Caua

"I'm fine now."

He gave her a quick peck on the lips, and flicked a little bit of water onto her. He grinned, standing out of the bathtub. Water trickled down his body as he made his way over to a towel.​

@Jasil @xxbetaspiritxx

Inka-Grace frowned, watching as her father placed the ice cube back into her hands. Staring him straight in the eyes with her own, luminous purple ones, she dropped the ice cube back into her mother's lap, and then grabbed another, repeating the process with no remorse. "Vla." She snapped, having known she was scolded, but continued anyway.

When Caua stood, Inka frowned deeply, following him with her gaze as he went to reach a towel, and then she shot her gaze back to her mother. She looked very puzzled.

@Jasil

@Supermegabrenda2

Luna

Luna tossed the ice cubes from her lap into the tub and stood with Inka.

Being the completely shameless woman she was, Luna couldn't help but smirk as she watched Caua head for a towel.

Could you blame her? It's her mate anyway.

Luna tickled Inka to distract her.

"He can't stay in the bath forever."

She cooed to the toddler.

Luna

Amber was walking through the forest , Aldis held tightly in his arms. The sleeping boy snoring softly as Amber stopped to lean against a tree. Several cuts marred Amber's other flawless porcelain alabaster skin. He had gotten into a tousle with a young inexperienced wolf.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back