• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ) Life of a Werewolf

Who do you think should be Alpha?

• Luna

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gabriel

• Pia

• Jasmine

• Marco

• Daisy

• Sam

• Starsky

• Logan

• Emilan

• Total voters
"Not much," He mumbled, letting Skip pull him closer after he had sat up to stretch. "It's not like I had much choice, any way." Canagan said as he snuggled closer to him, like he was cold. Or just wanted to be showered in attention. Either was an acceptable answer. "They should be done soon, yeah.. Aaah, I'll need to get tons of other things. Hair is annoying."

@Nuuchi

Inka attempted to hum along, even as she were falling asleep. When placed in the crib, she fidgeted around, pouting; she hated the crib so very much. Cocooned in the towel, she finally became more comfortable, holding it closely to insulate the warmth even more.

@Jasil

@Supermegabrenda2

Luna

Luna followed behind Caua slowly, watching the woods as she walked.

Going inside, Luna wrapped her arms around Cauas waist from behind as he stood over Inka.

"You're an amazing father."

She whispered in his ear.

Luna

Caua

((wow that spelling tho brenda xD ))

Caua smiled when Inka attemted to humm along. He watched as she pulled the towel, probably for warmth. He turned around, placing his hands around Luna's waist.

"I know. So are you, mate."

He said, kissing her softly.​

Skip layed back with cana on top of him and had his arms wrapped around him tightly. "Whatever you need mate. I love the platinum color" he says running his hand through it briefly

@Yewitz (short post sorry, running to the store real quick))

Caua

(all he has on is a towel loosely tied around his waist xD -eyebrow wiggle-)

Caua walked out of the room, not breaking the kiss. He shut the door quietly, and backed up onto the coutch, Luna on him.

He ran his fingers through her hair.

@Jasil

djinnamon said:
(Someone explain what has happened pls )
((We just killed a big enemy, a Lion that was threatening the pack. Right now, all is well. Not for long though > :D . Isis, my character, is standing outside the medical-bay-thingy if you would like to interact with her.))

Luna

Luna moaned and kissed him harder as they fell onto the couch.

Her fingers tangled in the towel and she tugged at it playfully.

"Mm this pesky thing."

*cough cough fade to black coming on*

Luna

Jasil said:

Luna

"Mm this pesky thing."

Luna

(I feel bad for Amber he ain't getting nothing.)

Jasil said:

Luna

"Mm this pesky thing."

Luna

Caua

(cough- FADE TO BLAAAAACK-cough-)

Caua growled, his chest rumbing. Trailing small kisses down her neck, he crept his hands up her shirt.​

@Jasil

(ehm. Its black now

xD )

Supermegabrenda2 said:
(Ehem Caua might just rip your head off if its Luna xDD)
(I meant in general, the poor boy is stuck a son at the age of 19 and he got no boyfriend. )

Last edited by a moderator:

Luna

(The black has been faded!!! Now for a short time skip.)

Luna's head layed against Cauas chest and her hands stroked his arms.

"I hope we are always like this."

She mumbled.

Still as always playful, Luna reached up and tugged on Cauas beard, she knew it was a special spot on him.
@Supermegabrenda2

(I think she can shift a little bit now yea.
@xxbetaspiritxx )

He giggled at that, leaning upwards a bit to peck him on the lips. "Thanks," Canagan sighed, resting his head on Skip's chest. He let the other run his hand through his hair, not appearing to have a problem with it. "Why is today boring?" He couldn't help but ask.

@Nuuchi

Amber stumbled as he walked until he noticed a building and several others. " A camp. " He muttered before his knees gave out when he was close of one of the cabins, using his strength to protect the sleeping boy in his hands from the fall.

Inka-Grace shifted around, the blanket tightly coiled around her body. She angrily kicked around, frowning deeply. Before she knew it, she had shifted into her puppy form. With her white-tipped tail wagging, she leaped over the crib, and began scuttling around, jumping into everything and anything she could, but almost silently. Her head cocked to the side as she slashed a paw across the door, frantically trying to open it by poking it.

@Jasil

@Supermegabrenda2

Luna

Luna was in the middle of placing another kiss on Cauas neck when she heard someone fall outside her cabin.

She jumped off the couch and threw on Cauas overly large shirt from the floor.

Luna ran outside to the front door and opened it wide. "Are you alright?"

She dropped down on her knees by the two people.

@Supermegabrenda2 @djinnamon

Caua

Caua growled softly as Luna tugged on his beard. He watched as she opened the door, looking at a collapsed man. He approached slowly.

"What the... Isis!"

He called. She could probably identify what he had. Whirling around, he heard scratches coming from Inka's door. Rushing over, she swung the door open, finding a puppy. He laughed, picking her up.

"Luna! Inka shifted!"

He said, walking over and spotting Isis leaning over the man.

Isis

Isis heard her name being called. Rushin over, she spotted a collapsed man I front of Luna's cabin.

"What?"

She muttered, leaning over the man. Pressing two fingers to his neck, she checked for a pulse. She then noticed the infant he man was cradling. Peeling his arms off the child, she examined it too.

Amber opened his eyes slowly. " Please , heal him. " He said gesturing to the sleeping five year old boy who had a long cut on his arm. Amber let out pained yelp before he closed his eyes , falling asleep as his wounds began to heal albeit slowly.

Luna

Luna was happy to hear the news of Inka but was busy with her task at hand.

"Anyone know where Diana or Dante are?"

She muttered and began pulling the male inside her home.

"Isis grab the pup."

Luna growled out slightly as she got the man through the door.

@Supermegabrenda2 @djinnamon

Inka-Grace struggled in Caua's grasp, lightly biting his fingers as he held her. As she did so, she growled playfully, completely oblivious to the scene around her. Her tail roughly wagged back and forth when she continued to nibble on his hand.

After wiggling around a little, she paused, noticing the young boy. Her head cocked to the side slightly, and she froze, unsure of what to do. With one ear perked, she playfully grunted, excited to see another, younger person.

@Jasil

@Supermegabrenda2

@djinnamon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back