• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ) Life of a Werewolf

Who do you think should be Alpha?

• Luna

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gabriel

• Pia

• Jasmine

• Marco

• Daisy

• Sam

• Starsky

• Logan

• Emilan

• Total voters
skip looked down at practically nude canagan and thought for a moment. he knows cana wont want to leave in just a shirt and he was actually shocked that he even was comfortable like that around him even. "well we will just have to stay in for now I suppose. not much different than before, just no crackling fire or stream near by. well perhaps once your clothes are ready we can head to town and grab a few things, and you can get some extra clothes if ya'd like. of course youre always welcome to wear my shirts, yug-yug-yug!" skip offers. he really is admiring cana standing there in only an oversized shirt. he couldn't believe how attracted he was to him, especially at that moment

@Yewitz

"Yeah," Canagan sighed, leaning against the sink. "I should probably do that now.. Go and get my clothes washed." He wanted to, but now he didn't feel like it. Cana rolled his eyes at Skip, "Eh, I'll think about it. They'd be great to wear on a lazy day." He grinned up at him, lifting a hand to scratch the back of his neck. "Oh! Also! My book.. Did you get it, or..?"

@Nuuchi

smol post because I think im about to leave for a bit :^(((((

"o your book, well I uh..." skip trails off as he walks away appearing to feel bad. he then walks over to the end table by the couch and pulls open the drawer and grabs his book. "you mean this thing?" skip says playfully with a big smile as he hands it over to canagan. "of course I wouldn't forget that mate. I know it means a lot to you"

@Yewitz

KaalysBR said:
"Oh,but it's not you. I'm going through my middle age crisis. I'm older than you,remember? I'm becoming an emotional old man."
Geralt attacked the food without even blinking,making his part disappear and waiting for Dante to finish his up.

"Sometimes I forget what an old man you are. How did I get pair up with such an old emotion man. Either way I expect you to get over this little phase soon so I can have some peace." He ate his food very mannerly. Also like royalty and like he was trained with manners. "So tell me how are you feeling since the sleep and food? Any better at all?"

Geralt stuck his tongue out to Dante,stretching so the wolf would see the full range of his muscles.

"I may be old but I'm still operating,pup. Specially in bed,as I'm sure you're going to find out one day."

He smiled playfully as he watched Dante eating like he was a Lord. Which he was,at least to Geralt.

"I feel much better. Promise. No lies from me this time,wolf. Which means that I will be back up soon,and after your meeting with my father we will need a plan."

His voice still hesitated at the "meeting" part. He wondered if Dante realised how hard that situation was for him,and how much he trusted Dante for letting him go along with it.

KaalysBR said:
Geralt stuck his tongue out to Dante,stretching so the wolf would see the full range of his muscles.
"I may be old but I'm still operating,pup. Specially in bed,as I'm sure you're going to find out one day."

He smiled playfully as he watched Dante eating like he was a Lord. Which he was,at least to Geralt.

"I feel much better. Promise. No lies from me this time,wolf. Which means that I will be back up soon,and after your meeting with my father we will need a plan."

His voice still hesitated at the "meeting" part. He wondered if Dante realised how hard that situation was for him,and how much he trusted Dante for letting him go along with it.

"You a prevent old man you know that. But let see if you'll be able to keep up with me...when the times comes" Dante snapped back got once. He was glad that Geralt was finally being completely honest with him. "That is good to hear..you'll be better in no time. Until then I need to work on a mixture to had your scent. Be honest what would be the best way to have your father trust me and overlook the fact that I'm a wolf."

Elise's felt worry for Geralt,hoping that he and Dante would be able to workout their differences. She shifted uncomfortably in the sofa,almost wanting to run after him.
But those thoughts were turned to happiness once Elise felt felt her tiger being nudged gently by Faolin's wolf. The feline rolled around and licked the wolf back,putting it's paws gently over it.

"If you feel well enough,we could have a walk today at night. There is a place I wanted to show you."

A smile pulled her lips up. A image of mating with Faolin right there in the couch crossed her mind and she went extremely red.

----

Diana smiled warmly to Violet,sitting back in her chair.

"You deserve much more,my sun and stars."

She ate quickly,feeling a desire to have Violet touch her body nearly overcome her. Trying to control herself,Diana blushed deeply and drank a glass of wine.

The wine made Diana bolder,and she hadn't even finished the plate before she ran jumped baxk to Violet,embracing her mate and kissing her deeply. A low moan of pleasure left her mouth and she pulled Violet's hands to her shirt,helping her mate to open the buttons.
Looking at Elise Faolin felt her worry and was about to tell her to go after her brother when he felt a lick on his wolf's back and shivered gently. He felt her paws gently put over him. He wagged his tail happily and licked her face gently and lovingly. Faolin looked at Elise and whispered, "I am well enough to go on a walk tonight with you. He smiled at her as he looked at her and saw her blush extremely red the image of him mating with her on the couch flitted through his mind and he went red and turned away before he entertained the thought. He looked at her then took her hand and kissed it as he looked at her silently waiting for his blush to calm down.
---

Looking at Dianna Violet smiled warmly back as she sat back in her chair eating softly.

"Thank you Dianna that means a lot to me." She closed her eyes as she felt her mate's desire wash through her and she blushed. Softly she continued to ear as she tried to control herself and finish her meal. She took a drink of the wine and closed her eyes and smiled happily. The wine made her head spin as she looked at her mate who got up and jumped into her lap. Violet dropped her fork wanting what was coming next. Dianna kissed her deeply and Violet moaned with Dianna. She felt her hands pulled forward and she let her mate guide her hands to the buttons of her shirt. She began tom undo the buttons quickly as she kissed her mate deeply groaning with pleasure.

@KaalysBR

Nuuchi said:
"o your book, well I uh..." skip trails off as he walks away appearing to feel bad. he then walks over to the end table by the couch and pulls open the drawer and grabs his book. "you mean this thing?" skip says playfully with a big smile as he hands it over to canagan. "of course I wouldn't forget that mate. I know it means a lot to you"
@Yewitz
Confused, Canagan stood up straight and began to trail after him, watching as he made his way to the living room. "Did you forget it? Skip, it's fine, you don't have to feel so bad about it," Even though he said that, he sounded a bit disappointed, until the other went to one of the small tables and pulled out said book. Once he saw it, he turned to face Skip with a truly unamused expression. "Jerk," He sighed, a slightly embarrassed smile creeping onto his face as he snatched the book from Skip's hands. "That wasn't funny!"

@Nuuchi

"ya cant be serious all your life mate. come on!" skip says to cana as he brushes his face softly. skip decides to have a seat and see if cana wanted to relax so he stuck his arm out to call him over. "come on over mate, you can relax a read a bit if ya'd like. its kind of nice sitting on a couch rather than a log for once, yug-yug-yug!" skip keeps looking at him hoping he wont stay upset over the little joke he played on him

@Yewitz

"I'm not always serious!" Canagan huffed, holding the book to his chest. He leaned into Skip's touch when he brushed his cheek, and let out a small sigh, before going after him as Skip sat down. "Yeah?" Cana giggled, sitting down sideways so his back was against Skip, and letting his legs hang over the arms of the couch. He sighed, leaning against the other, "Yeah, that is true.." Canagan agreed, shifting a bit so he could look at him.

@Nuuchi

skip enjoyed canagans company, more than he may even realize. when he say down against him he placed his hand over on canagans belly softly and rubs it a little bit as he looks up at him. skip meets his eyes and admires the deep amber tone. "i think I an get used to this mate" he was actually happy in the cabin. and for the first time he didn't feel claustrophobic, he was comfortable. he wasn't sure if it was the genuine size of the cabin or if it was because he had cana there with him, but he didn't care what the reason was either

@Yewitz

He giggled as Skip rubbed at his stomach, and moved to sit on his lap, not really caring what he might think. Canagan rested his head against Skip's shoulder, listening as he spoke. "That's good," He murmured, smiling. "I'm already used to it." After he said that, Cana finally got his book, the one he had just started, opened it and began reading.

@Nuuchi

Last edited by a moderator:
thoughts race through skips head when canagan climbed on his lap. he didn't let it bother him though, he just simply wrapped his arms around cana as he started reading. "ill be fine so long as you are happy" skip didn't even realize what he had said before he turned his head and kissed canagan. almost as if his body was on auto-pilot but at the same time he didn't try to fight the urge.

@Yewitz

Canagan's smile grew bigger when Skip wrapped his arms around him, and he pressed even closer to him. He glanced over when Skip spoke, about to open his mouth to speak. Though, the words never got out, because Skip had kissed him. And that, for some reason, shocked him. Canagan had frozen up for a moment, his eyes growing wide at how sudden it was, but he eventually relaxed, and his eyes drifted shut. Closing the book and resting it on his lap, Canagan finally began to kiss him back after a few moments.

@Nuuchi

it wasn't until he felt cana kiss back that he realized what was happening. though he did nothing to stop it, he enjoyed it thoroughly and was filled with all sorts of emotion. skip never had a mate of any sort, and this is th closest he ever gotten to anyone so it did intimidate him to say the least. seeing as canagan is kissing him back made it all better though. now all he could think about was what was going to happen next. were they mates now? did canagan want to be labelled as such? those were the thoughts racing through skips mind as he started rubbing canagas back while they kissed

@Yewitz

Canagan made a small sound in the back of his throat as the kiss continued, but he was the first to end it. Pulling away, he quickly turned away, his face a deep red. "Y- Uhm.." He started, but never got what he was going to say out. Probably because he didn't know what to say. Coughing lightly, he went back to leaning against him, but didn't open his book. Obviously, Canagan was deep in thought. "So.. Erm.." He tried again, "That was... Kind of random. And sudden. And surprising. And a million other things I want to list but don't really feel like it." Cana bit down on his lip after he said that. You're speaking too much, idiot, Canagan scolded himself, inwardly frowning, Stop it. You're making things awkward. Probably.

@Nuuchi

skips vision slightly blurred at first when he opened his eyes. he sat there and could feel a little tension but he didn't move off of him so that was a good sign. listening to him babble a bit he couldn't help but smile as he remembered when he was doing the same thing earlier. "yea i suppose it was random.. sorry.. im not sure what came over me.. it just kind of.. happened" skip tried to explain but even he didn't understand what happened. "is it.. i mean..was.." great now skip was stuttering again. he took a deep breath "i really like you mate, more than a friend that is. i suppose that much might've been obvious though, yeah?" skip says as he wraps his arms back around canagan. he couldn't believe that he had finally told him and didn't know what to expect next

@Yewitz

Geralt scoffed,smiling at the prospect of showing Dante everything he could do.

"Remember,love. Age comes with experience,and I will show you my experience." He sighed when his father was mentioned. "He won't be able to overlook your race,but he might be able to suck it up if you show him that you are worthy of an alliance. Of course,having the guts to face him is already a good step."

Elise blushed even harder as she noticed that Faolin had detected the desire in her dream,her face burning against his as he kissed her. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him softly,biting the top of his lip with a chuckle.

She pulled back and fixed her hair,hoping to be able to calm her own feelings so she wouldn't jump at him right there. Standing up,she quickly ran to the kitchen.

"Don't come here,what I am doing is a surprise!"

She quickly fixed some food up,putting them in a bag with a smile. Looking outside,she noticed that it was dark enough already. With a smile,she held Faolin's hand.

"I guess we can go already. Come on,it's not far. I am sure you're going to love it." She seemed very excited.

@Lighthouse8477

----

Diana pulled the buttons with enough strength that they popped away,which didn't bother her,not even a little. She allowed her mate to touch every part of her now exposed body,allowing Violet to walk through her forms with her fingers.

The bedroom was upstairs,but Diana didn't think that they tell would get that far. Dropping them both from the chair,she wrapped her legs around Violet,kissing her deeply in the ground.

KaalysBR said:
Geralt scoffed,smiling at the prospect of showing Dante everything he could do.
"Remember,love. Age comes with experience,and I will show you my experience." He sighed when his father was mentioned. "He won't be able to overlook your race,but he might be able to suck it up if you show him that you are worthy of an alliance. Of course,having the guts to face him is already a good step."

dante look really hesitant to speak his next words...he was scared how geralt was going to react to this." are you tell me...that someone else had the pleasure of your company before me?" he had a slight frown on his face. because of this new information but also because of his current plan. he had something in mind and was going to use the info the geralt had mention a while back.

Geralt turned to Dante with a light blush in his face. He didn't expect the question,his past practically buried behind him. But he nodded and answered sincerely.

"I've had someone before you. He wasn't my mate but...I had strong feelings for him. But he is gone now,and it has been so for a long time. I didn't really think that I was ever going to look at anyone else until I met you."

KaalysBR said:
Geralt turned to Dante with a light blush in his face. He didn't expect the question,his past practically buried behind him. But he nodded and answered sincerely.
"I've had someone before you. He wasn't my mate but...I had strong feelings for him. But he is gone now,and it has been so for a long time. I didn't really think that I was ever going to look at anyone else until I met you."

"I understand...there no reason to be all shy. We all have a past and the same applies to you. i would like to know more about the guy that stole your heart. he must of been something really special and i wish to honor his memory with you someday." dante gave geralt a genuine smile.

"speaking of which i want to talk to you about my plan for your father when we meet. also i want some elaboration on something you said about him a while back." he had a nervous look on his face again.

Geralt shook his head,a smile appearing in his face.

"You and him are very different,bound by different morals and personalities. I loved him once and I love you now. But you do not have to honor anyone's memory. The only person I love now is you,and you are the one I want by my side."

He didn't seem to see the point of the conversation as he frowned lightly,his head tilting to one side.

"What do you mean? Ask anything about him,Dante. I told you. I'm an open book now."

KaalysBR said:
Geralt shook his head,a smile appearing in his face.
"You and him are very different,bound by different morals and personalities. I loved him once and I love you now. But you do not have to honor anyone's memory. The only person I love now is you,and you are the one I want by my side."

He didn't seem to see the point of the conversation as he frowned lightly,his head tilting to one side.

"What do you mean? Ask anything about him,Dante. I told you. I'm an open book now."

"I remeber you sayin how your father was very um....sexual? i member you saying how he like taking different men to his cabin. so i was thinking why not use that to our advantage. i mean i know im a wolf and all but if i tried enough maybe i can get it to work and have him agree. of course i would not sleep with him but adding some sexual tension should help are case...right? what do you think?" dante spoke really fasted and almost like he wasnt sure himself.

Geralt's expression went from confused to blank as Dante spoke. He listened to the entire plan before he simply looked at Dante,still nothing showing in his face.

"That is a good idea. You are a very attractive man,and my Dad is only blind from an eye. He tried to steal my first partner from me,why wouldn't he do that with the second one? It will definitely work. He loves the thrill of the fucking chase."

He pushed himself up and walked out of the room,opening a window so he could breath in the outside air. He just needed a moment without Dante right now so he wouldn't freak out and start breaking things.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back