• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ) Life of a Werewolf

Who do you think should be Alpha?

• Luna

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gabriel

• Pia

• Jasmine

• Marco

• Daisy

• Sam

• Starsky

• Logan

• Emilan

• Total voters
Diana smiled and touched her forehead lightly against Violet's,then kissed her mate deeply. She had to make up for lost time somehow,so she quickly pulled Violet to the kitchen.

"I bought some wine. We are having a special dinner tonight."

She quickly arranged the table and plates,lighting some candles before going to the kitchen and starting to clean a chicken for dinner.

@Lighthouse8477

---

Elise's tiger woke as soon as she felt the presence of the wolf in her mind,putting with happiness. She jumped around the smaller animal with playfulness,happy to see him so close.

Elise yawned softly as she woke,her face blushing lightly from the cold air coming from the open windows. She stretched like a tiger before opening her eyes and smiling brightly at Faolin.

"Good morning,Faolin. You look better today."
Looking at Dianna Violet blushed happily then felt herself make a growling sound even though she was human. She gasped then looked at her mate and smiled happily as she stated, "I can't wait to taste that wine." She sat at the table and looked at her mate smiling. She didn't help knowing it would ruin Dianna's pleasure in preparing the entire evening.
---

Faolin waited silently watching Elise sleep as he smiled. He felt her tiger playfully jumping around his wolf purring. Feeling himself blush Faolin decided to do something silly. His wolf boldly tackled Elise's Tiger then licked her tigers face lovingly as it wagged it's tail and barked softly at the tiger knowing Elise wouldn't hurt him. Faolin grinned then saw that Elise was awake. She stretched like a tiger then looked at him and smiled brightly. She was beautiful. Softly he stated, "I feel a lot better Elise. I feel a lot stronger today for some reason perhaps your happiness is beginning to rub off on me." He grinned.

@KaalysBR

"Id like that" he says looking back at him and smiling while adjusting his arm so it was more comfortable around cana. Occasionally running his hand up and down canas side for comfort. "You can be as close as ya like mate, even lay on top of me if ya'd like" that last part he said playfully

@Yewitz

He laughed softly at that, relaxing more and more as Skip ran a hand up and down his side. "I'll think about it," Canagan purred, "But do you think we should be worrying about the deer right now? Or.." He just wanted to make sure, though he closed his eyes as he spoke.

@Nuuchi

Last edited by a moderator:
Geralt shook his head,still holding onto Dante tightly. He felt bad for not telling him about the overdose of pills,but he was doing that out of concern for Shaw. Even if the wolf had a past with Dante,he still wanted to help and be useful. He had a fear that the wolf could go out of control with the painful treatment,and wanted to be close in case that happened.

"Don't worry about me,love. And maybe I'm being a little overprotective." He chuckled as he smiled at his wolf. "Elise is a really gentle person,and it's easy to break her heart. But if you like Faolin,I'm sure I will as well. I trust your judgement."

He walked to the house where he could feel their scent,then knocked on the door.

@loyalwolf

----

Elise pushed herself up and wrapped her arms around Faolin,kissing him softly. He could feel his wolf playing around in her mind,and she reacted by having her tiger jump over it excitedly,then lick his face with a light purr.

She pulled back once she heard the knock in the door,blushing lightly.

"I think that's my brother."

"I havent kindled the fire in a bit so its mostly hot coals now. Should be ok til morning without over cooking." Skip says before noticing cana was falling asleep. "Good night cana" skip whispers to him then kisses his head softly as the remaining few crackles of the fire sang him a sweet melody right to sleep along with him

@Yewitz

Elise pushed herself up and wrapped her arms around Faolin,kissing him softly. He could feel his wolf playing around in her mind,and she reacted by having her tiger jump over it excitedly,then lick his face with a light purr.

Looking at Elise Faolin smiled as he watched Elise his heart beating loudly and quickly in his chest. It was like he knew her kiss was coming perhaps it was in her eyes but she took him in her arms then kisse dhim softly. Faolin felt his wolf wag it's tail furiously and happily as he felt himself kiss her back gently. Then her tiger jumped over his excitedly and licked his wolf's face with a purr. His wolf replied with what was the wolf equivalent of a purr then continued to lick Elise's tiger. Faolin heard the know then ELise's voice and blushed what would her brother say about this? He hated to find out but he loved Elise and if required he would fight for her hand.
@KaalysBR

KaalysBR said:
Geralt shook his head,still holding onto Dante tightly. He felt bad for not telling him about the overdose of pills,but he was doing that out of concern for Shaw. Even if the wolf had a past with Dante,he still wanted to help and be useful. He had a fear that the wolf could go out of control with the painful treatment,and wanted to be close in case that happened.
"Don't worry about me,love. And maybe I'm being a little overprotective." He chuckled as he smiled at his wolf. "Elise is a really gentle person,and it's easy to break her heart. But if you like Faolin,I'm sure I will as well. I trust your judgement."

He walked to the house where he could feel their scent,then knocked on the door.

@loyalwolf

----

Lighthouse8477 said:
Looking at Elise Faolin smiled as he watched Elise his heart beating loudly and quickly in his chest. It was like he knew her kiss was coming perhaps it was in her eyes but she took him in her arms then kisse dhim softly. Faolin felt his wolf wag it's tail furiously and happily as he felt himself kiss her back gently. Then her tiger jumped over his excitedly and licked his wolf's face with a purr. His wolf replied with what was the wolf equivalent of a purr then continued to lick Elise's tiger. Faolin heard the know then ELise's voice and blushed what would her brother say about this? He hated to find out but he loved Elise and if required he would fight for her hand.
@KaalysBR
Dante nodded, accepting the answer to his statement. "Yes, but try to remember she is an adult so she had the free will to make her choices. This also means she must make her own mistakes to help her grow and become wiser. Plus Faolin is like a brother to me so i'm equally as protective of him." he then continued to walk to the house.

He knocked on the door to faolin's cabin and waited for a reply. He figured he should at least call out to the two. "Hello faolin, hope we are not intruppting anything but me and geralt came to visit."

Felicity was saddened to see Shaw go, but suddenly perked up when she had a visitor!

Scurrying over to the door, the young woman smiled, lightly opening it with Inka-Grace balanced on her hip so that the door opening was much easier. Oh.....The alpha! "Hello, Alpha Luna," Felicity smiled, looking down to Inka, and suddenly remembering that Luna probably came back to receive her child. "Inka is a very well-behaved child." She nodded, watching the child with intrigue.

Inka-Grace had began to miss her mother, and so when she appeared at the door, the baby squealed in excitement. "Maaaaaama!" She chuckled, pushing her arms out and towards her mother. Felicity moved Inka from her hip, and gently cradled her, ready to give her to Luna.

@Jasil

All of Luna's worries instantly melted away at the sight of her daughter.

She scooped her up from Felicitys arms and began cooing.

"Oh hello my precious darling. Mama is so sorry she keeps having to leave you."

Luna placed several kisses around Inkas face affectionately.

"My sweet darling."

She cooed again.

It was true, there was no love like the love of a mother.

@xxbetaspiritxx

"Okay," He yawned, his voice quiet, almost inaudible. "Cool.." Canagan opened his eyes just a bit to glance around, before shifting as close as he could to Skip and closing his eyes once more. "'Night.." Canagan responded when Skip spoke, giggling when he felt him press a kiss to his head, before finally falling asleep.

@Nuuchi

Dante nodded, accepting the answer to his statement. "Yes, but try to remember she is an adult so she had the free will to make her choices. This also means she must make her own mistakes to help her grow and become wiser. Plus Faolin is like a brother to me so i'm equally as protective of him." he then continued to walk to the house.

He knocked on the door to faolin's cabin and waited for a reply. He figured he should at least call out to the two. "Hello faolin, hope we are not intruppting anything but me and geralt came to visit."
Looking at the door Faolin waited for a knock. He silently glanced at Elise and stole a quick kiss as he blushed deeply then looked away. He forced himself away from Elise towards the door as he heard a knock. He stumbled slightly but caught his balance then glanced at Elise and smiled then straightened himself and walked confidently towards the door as he heard Dante's voice call. out. Faolin blushed as he stopped at the door until his blush subsided then he opened the door and looked at Dante then at Geralt and smiled as he asked, "How can I help you two? Please come in." He swung the door inwards and stepped aside allowing the one wolf and one tiger to come into his house. He smiled then shut the door as he looked at Elise then at her brother and sort of figured what this call was about.
@loyalwolf @KaalysBR

Skip awakens after a great night sleep, nearly forgetting cana was snuggled up to him when he started to stretch a bit. He let out a grumbling yawn and peeked down at canagan. He looked so comfortable and skip was comfy too so he didn't see the point in moving until he had awaken as well. Birds were chirping a sweet melody, and the breeze was nice and soft. He couldn't have woken up in a better situation

@Yewitz

Felicity watched the two with a smile, a little jealous that she hadn't any children of her own....yet. Still, she stood in the doorway, admiring the two as they were reunited. It made her briefly think of Shaw, and that made her stomach drop. Already, the young woman had begun to miss him, so tried to shake her head of the thought. Quicker than the thought came, she dropped her gaze to the floor.

Inka-Grace chuckled lightly, puckering her lips up at her mother. Sharply, her eyes darted behind Luna, searching for her new father. When she couldn't find him, her face scrunched up, and she cuddled closely into her mother. "Far.....Farfa?" She questioned, pursing her lips in a saddened fashion.

@Jasil

Luna smiled.

"Oh little one, he is busy right now.

Perhaps we will see him later."

She kissed her again and bounced lightly.

Luna's eyes drifted up to Felicitys face.

"Thank you so much my dear."

@xxbetaspiritxx

Felicity smiled, nodding in approval. "Anything. I can babysit any time, Luna, if needed. I'd love to." Her tone was calm and welcoming as she debated on closing the door. The alpha most likely wouldn't want to say much else, or so she assumed.

Inka-grace continued to babble on to herself, her large, purple eyes batting as she played with her mother's hair with intrigue.

@Jasil

It was only a little bit until Canagan's eyes fluttered open. He let out a yawn, moving his hands to rub at his eyes, before looking over to the person beside him. Cana only had a small moment of panic, where his eyes grew wide and he tensed up, but then he remembered, and quickly began to relax. "Good morning.." Canagan sighed, with a small smile, as he slowly went to sit up and stretch. The ground was still a bit uncomfortable, but he could get used to it. "How did you sleep?"

@Nuuchi

skip was happy to see cana was awake "morning cana, I slept amazingly so. what about you? I know its not a fancy bed, but its all I grew up with so im used to it" skip stands up tall and proceeds to do his usual wide spread stretch then went to go check on the deer. "if ya'd like" skip began while lifting the deer away from the fire. "we could go check out one of the empty cabins, perhaps I could get used to it a bit if its just us two" skip was unsure about the inside life, but he was willing to at least give it a shot. especially if it would make canagan happy

@Yewitz (sorry took so long but I think you can forgive me considering :P ))

Geralt took a look inside the house and felt some embarrassment once he noticed Elise blushing and looking at the ground. She had the same dreamy expression as when she fell in love for the first time,but now she seemed more mature than before. It was hard for him as a brother to accept it,but Faolin was probably a good man. And it was nice to see a happy expression in Elise again.

So when Faolin came to greet them,he took a step forward and shook the wolf's hand.

"It's good to meet you,Faolin."

Elise smiled to him and Dante from her sofa.

Luna nodded and smiled.

"Well I suppose I am keeping you from your mate. I will see you again soo Felicity."

Luna smiled brighter and then turned to walk away, still cooing at Inka.

@xxbetaspiritxx

Geralt took a look inside the house and felt some embarrassment once he noticed Elise blushing and looking at the ground. She had the same dreamy expression as when she fell in love for the first time,but now she seemed more mature than before. It was hard for him as a brother to accept it,but Faolin was probably a good man. And it was nice to see a happy expression in Elise again.
So when Faolin came to greet them,he took a step forward and shook the wolf's hand.

"It's good to meet you,Faolin."

Elise smiled to him and Dante from her sofa.
Looking at Geralt Faolin smiled gently as he took the hand and shook it back firmly not wincing at Geralt's firm grip. He stated, "It's nice to meet you to Geralt. I have heard and seen some good things about you." He smiled then looked at Elise who was blushing and he felt himself blush slightly then he composed himself as he motioned to some chairs. "Sit make yourselves comfortable what is the meaning of your visit?"
@KaalysBR

"I slept fine!" Canagan responded, lifting a hand to rub the back of his neck with a chuckle. "It's fine, Skip. We don't have to." He shrugged, finally standing up as well. "I'm fine with it, but it's up to you." Really, Canagan wasn't one of those people who liked making decisions, he'd rather leave it up to another person to decide what to do. He watched Skip as he lifted the deer from the fire.

@Nuuchi (yeye cx)

Geralt entered the house,using his right hand to hold onto Dante. He saw Elise take a glance at his missing hand and felt a tingling sensation in his ghost fingers. Brushing the flashbacks from the battle away,he sat on the chair in front of Elise.

"The meaning is...what are your intentions with my sister and when is the marriage?"

Elise's face turned as red as her hair colour.

"
Geralt!"

"Sorry,I had to get that out my system.Well,back to the subject at hand."

He took a glance at Dante,hoping for support.

"wont hurt to look I suppose" he said as he starts slicing meat off of the deer to eat. then he grabs his tea kettle and decides to make some more of his ginger tea. "after we eat we can go look at one of the empty ones and see how it fits, sound good?" he asks glancing over at canagan. he couldn't help but smile when he looked over at him, like a feeling of overwhelming happiness took over him

@Yewitz

Geralt entered the house,using his right hand to hold onto Dante. He saw Elise take a glance at his missing hand and felt a tingling sensation in his ghost fingers. Brushing the flashbacks from the battle away,he sat on the chair in front of Elise.
"The meaning is...what are your intentions with my sister and when is the marriage?"

Elise's face turned as red as her hair colour.

"Geralt!"

"Sorry,I had to get that out my system.Well,back to the subject at hand."

He took a glance at Dante,hoping for support.
Looking at Geralt Faolin waited for the obvious question. He looked at Elise who glanced at Geralt's missing hand. He then glanced at Geralt as he spoke. Faolin had expected the question although he still blushed deeply as he looked at Elise who blushed as red as her hair and shouted her brother's name. Faolin felt himself chuckled slightly then he looked at Geralt then Elise then stated, "My intentions with Elise is to get to know her better and after that if she would consent to be my mate. I don't know when the wedding would be because I am not going to ask for her hand yet although if I am being honest I would ask for her hand today if I knew more about her but unfortunately I don't. So to sum it up I want to marry Elise and be her mate and protect her although with how large her tiger is she may be the one protecting me." He looked at Elise and blushed deeply then stood as he stated, "I hope this does nothing to affect your love for me Elise. I'll go to the kithen and make us all something to eat. I assume Geralt wishes to speak with you Elise." He turned and headed towards the kitchen.
@KaalysBR

He eventually moved closer to Skip, and crouched beside him as he continued to watch him. "Okay," Canagan nodded, "That sounds perfect." He smiled back at him, his face a light shade of red already.

@Nuuchi (smol post imsorry)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back