• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ) Life of a Werewolf

Who do you think should be Alpha?

• Luna

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gabriel

• Pia

• Jasmine

• Marco

• Daisy

• Sam

• Starsky

• Logan

• Emilan

• Total voters
He laid his head back down in the grass, and decided to close his eyes. They opened, though, after he heard what Skip said. He rolled onto his stomach and lightly hit him on the shoulder, a small frown on his face. "You shouldn't feel awkward about it, Skip! It's fine. So far, no one has had a problem with it. I don't.." He bit his lip softly, then sighed. "It's not like you can go back and change it."

@Nuuchi (still ew ;0)

"I mostly just feel bad about it for myself. I hated how tiny i was so i became huge. Before i knew how deep i was i the size of a mountain." Skip looks back over and smiles "no worries mate, i know i cant change it" he then lowers his arm down and places his hand on his back

@Yewitz (coffee helps me person :P ))

He let out an irritated huff, and moved to tackle him, even though that wasn't exactly.. Possible. "Shshshshsh! Stop about the stuff! Thing stuff! Just- CALMM." He raised his voice slightly, and patted Skip on the head. "Shsh."

@Nuuchi

Skips face flushed a little bit. He'd never heard cana even slightly raise his voice. Half the time he has a hard time hearing him at all. He couldn't help but let a smile stretch across his face. "That was cute" he manages to utter. He really didn't know what to say after hearing that, he just kept eye contact

@Yewitz

His face flushed a deep red, and he pouted. "Well, it wasn't supposed to be!" Canagan chirped, crossing his arms and huffing. "How could that possibly be cute? What?" He looked over to Skip, squinting his eyes at him. His voice was still louder than it usually was as he spoke, but Canagan didn't seem to notice. "Jerk."

@Nuuchi

Last edited by a moderator:
"Well im sorry mate" skip says having a hard time taking the situation seriously. "I grew up a life of crime mate and im practically a giant. Im sorry i just cant be intimidated that easily is all. Perhaps i just meant you were cute" skip says, though the last part he said was barely audible

@Yewitz

Elise made a case of keeping every detail of Faolin's preferences close to her heart. Even the little things seemed important to her. She smiled and leaned against him on the sofa,singing a soft tune with a bright and clear voice,humming Faolin to sleep.
----

Diana sensed the disappointment of her mate and her inner wolf lowered it's ear,it's sadness appearing in Diana's expression. She wished to be able to be a person who only cared about herself and her mate,since Violet would probably be happier like that.

"I...wouldn't change anything about either,my sun and stars. You are absolutely perfect."

She hugged her mate back,kissing her cheek gently.
When Faolin woke up he stretched luxuriously as he shook himself awake. He felt a lot stronger even peppy. Smiling he sat up as he looked around his eyes landed on Elise and he grinned happily she was so beautiful especially when she was resting. She looked like an angel. Silently he grinned as he stood upright without flinching and looked at himself as he cracked his limbs feeling filled with energy.
---

Violet looked at her mate removing the disappointment from her mind her mate was her mate and she didn't wish to change that. She loved her mate dearly. Holding her mate close Violet kissed her deeply as she just held her close. Her wolf wagged it's tail happily that Dianna was back safely. Silently Violet looked into her mate's eyes as she spoke. Violet blushed and whimpered happily as she kissed her mate deeply and smiled happily then whispered, "Thank you love." Violet smiled then kissed her mate.

@KaalysBR

He stuck out his tongue for a moment, tilting his head from side to side. "Hh! I wasn't trying to intimidate you!" He whined, though perked up when Skip said something he couldn't here. "Perhaps you what?" Canagan asked, confused.

@Nuuchi

Skip layed back with both arms stretched out and just laughed a bit "perhaps i just meant you were cute" he said looking over at him just for a second before looking away feeling slightly embarassed

@Yewitz

That's when Canagan fell completely silent, unsure of how to respond. After a few moments, he laid back as well, deciding to use Skip's arm as a pillow, then let out a breathy chuckle. "Thanks.. I guess.." He murmured, looking away for a bit, before back at him, waiting for a response.

@Nuuchi

Skip curls his arm around canagan when he lays on it "that was my first thought of you when we met out there in the woods. I suppose part of the reason i worry about you so much" he says before looking back at canagan and meeting his glance

@Yewitz

Luna immediately decided it was time for her to get her baby back.

She walked over to where she could tell Inka was and knocked on the door.

"Hope I'm not disturbing them."

She muttered.

@xxbetaspiritxx

When Skip met his gaze, it was his turn to look away nervously. He continued to chew on his bottom lip as Skip spoke. "I, uhm.. Uh.." He began, but never finished, trailing off. He couldn't find the right words to say anything, he could barely even think of saying anything. He was embarrassed, nervous, confused, and his face felt like it was dipped in a volcano.

@Nuuchi

Diana smiled and touched her forehead lightly against Violet's,then kissed her mate deeply. She had to make up for lost time somehow,so she quickly pulled Violet to the kitchen.

"I bought some wine. We are having a special dinner tonight."

She quickly arranged the table and plates,lighting some candles before going to the kitchen and starting to clean a chicken for dinner.

@Lighthouse8477

---

Elise's tiger woke as soon as she felt the presence of the wolf in her mind,putting with happiness. She jumped around the smaller animal with playfulness,happy to see him so close.

Elise yawned softly as she woke,her face blushing lightly from the cold air coming from the open windows. She stretched like a tiger before opening her eyes and smiling brightly at Faolin.

"Good morning,Faolin. You look better today."

"Let your heart fo the talking mate, it wasnt easy for me to say all that either you know" skip says while rubbing canas side with the arm thats around him "just speak, no matter the consequences and you might surprise yourself"

@Yewitz

"But everything I say comes out wrong. It sounds stupid." He mumbled, "Everything I say sounds stupid." Canagan shifted closer, hesitating, before he leaned forwards and pressed a tiny, quick kiss to Skip's cheek. After that, Cana quickly attempted to sit back up, and sighed.

@Nuuchi

Geralt smiled back to Dante and kissed him deeply as they walked back to the cabin. He started to stumble lightly once the painkillers started to wear down.

"I'm not the best boyfriend in the world because that title is yours,wolf." A smile played in his eyes. "I'm okay. Do you want to go to the house Elise is staying in? She seems to be very...close with that one wolf."

His forehead frowned lightly.

@loyalwolf

KaalysBR said:
Geralt smiled back to Dante and kissed him deeply as they walked back to the cabin. He started to stumble lightly once the painkillers started to wear down.
"I'm not the best boyfriend in the world because that title is yours,wolf." A smile played in his eyes. "I'm okay. Do you want to go to the house Elise is staying in? She seems to be very...close with that one wolf."

His forehead frowned lightly.

@loyalwolf
Dante held on to his tiger firmly and said "are you sure your'll OK tiger. I just noticed you stumbled a little so that means we might

be pushing your body to much. if you need to stop and catch you breath then just say so. Yeh let go visit your sister and by the wolf

do you mean faolin. don't be an overprotective big brother. Faolin is my best friend here in the pack and he a really nice guy trust me."

Dante contuine to walk but kept a close eye on geralt and a firm hold on him. he had a feeling geralt was keeping something form him but

they promised to be honest with each other so he had to trust him. he might just be paranoid after all. "lead the way tiger." @KaalysBR @Lighthouse8477

Skip was about to speak again them he felt the slight peck of a kiss from cana. He wasn't sure what to think, it caught him way off guard. "Actions speak louder than words i suppose" he finally manages to get out. Skip fights canagans attempt to sit up at first so he can give him a kiss back before letting him go and still laying back thinking about what just happened

@Yewitz

"Hm," He mumbled, yelping when Skip pulled him back down. Though, he fell silent when the other kissed him quickly. He stared at him in shock as he pulled away, then laid back down beside him. "So.." Canagan began, while staring upwards at the sky, "Was that good enough? Not good at speaking."

@Nuuchi

"It got the message across thats for sure." Skip said with a small laugh "didn't know if ya'd feel that way toward a guy my size seeing as I'm like 3 times your size" he says jokingly as his arm holds cana a little tighter than before.

@Yewitz

Canagan smiled, nodding and hesitantly shifting to rest his head on Skip's shoulder. "I didn't really know, either.." He admitted, "Sorry it was.. Sudden.." Cana then said, holding both of his arms up, and keeping his hands together.

@Nuuchi

"Dont be sorry mate, not sure if i couldve gotten that much courage to do so. You may have jist done us both a favor" skip says. He hasnt really been able to stop thinking about when cana kissed him. Even though it was only a hot minute it felt like forever in his mind

@Yewitz

"Meh.." He sighed, "I'm sure you could've.." Waving him off dismissively, Canagan rolled onto his side and snuggled closer to Skip. "I can do this, yeah?" He asked, his voice growing quiet as he stared at him, curious.

@Nuuchi

Users who are viewing this thread

Back