• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ) Life of a Werewolf

Who do you think should be Alpha?

• Luna

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gabriel

• Pia

• Jasmine

• Marco

• Daisy

• Sam

• Starsky

• Logan

• Emilan

• Total voters
Quincy smiled "I'm OK, she had to cut open my side to pull the bones back together, and then she made me drink a foul liquid that will make the healing go by faster."

Adrian grinned, "I'm really glad your OK"

@akumashioni

Last edited by a moderator:
Micky cringed at the sound of the procedure, running his fingertips ever so lightly along the site of the wound. "Bloody hell.. Let's get you back inside, eh Choice?" He put a hand on Adrian's shoulder. "Care to lead the way, lad?" @MadameRedWolf

Skip was thoroughly enjoying the moment. The smell of fresh deer roasting, a slight melody being patted, and his pal cana right next to him. "Ya ever wonder what happened to isis? She was at the fight, but ive not seen her sense." He stopped drumming and leaned back to think about it. "I hope shes ok. We can still have fun just the two of us though, right? Yug-yug-yug!" Skip says as he places his arm around cana. "Ya thirsty mate? I can throw some tea on the kettle if ya'd like?"

@Yewitz

(Sorry for super late response x.x))

Moolock said:
(Goodness I've missed a lot... can someone give me a quick recap since 242?)
(Im not sure pretty sure everyone is at a different point in the rpg.....current Dante, Shaw, Geralt and felicity are discussion curing Shaw tho)

"I'm sure she's fine," Canagan responded, smiling reassuringly, "Sometimes people get busy. Maybe she's helping her brother and maybe some other's in the pack.." He shrugged, squeaking when Skip placed an arm around him. "Thirsty? I'm kinda.. Thirsty, yeah.. I guess so. If you don't mind, that is."

@Nuuchi

Dante nodded his head and continued on "Right, so I think I worked out a proper treat for your illness. Unfortunately its going to require constant administration of the medicine and will be a painful process. This is why I need to have you in constant observation in order for it to work. It's going to cause a lot of strain on your body. On top of that it might cause cardiac arrest. This is why I need you to stay in the medical area in my cabin for about a week of course, this is something you might want to discuss with your mate.I also need Geralt approval considering my cabin is also his cabin as well." he then stopped talking and laid it all out of the table and waited for someone to say something. He needed Shaw in full health because he planned to meet Geralt father soon and need Shaw for that. @akumashioni @xxbetaspiritxx @KaalysBR

---

Omar was walking to his office and sent off the she-wolf to not distract him. He sent a letter to the new pack.

Dear Alpha,

I am contacting you to let you know that my pack is currently wishing to form an alliance with you. We feel that such a new pack would be a great asset to us. We could equal help eager stay safe. I am looking forward to your reply.

from Omar, of wolf creek @Jasil

Shaw took a moment to consider his words, thinking deeply. He turned to felicity, "A whole week? Will you be ok?"

He looked back at Dante, "I can handle it, you know that.." He looked at geralt, a shade of guilt in his eye, "Well? May I stay with you?" @loyalwolf @xxbetaspiritxx @KaalysBR

"I was going to make some anyway mate, just needed to know if i should grab you a cup too, Yug-yug-yug!" Skip says while he gets his kettle and fills it with his tea mixture and water. He gently sets it on the grill top then quickly grabs the deer and flips it over "YEEEOOWW" skip shouts "guess i didnt think that one through, Yug-yug-yug-yug!" He says while shaking his hands

@Yewitz

Quincy smiled, he was honestly in alot if pain... "Not if you don't want to yet."

Adrian nodded, "of course!" He skipped forward, seeming excited to be around the guys again. @akumashioni

Last edited by a moderator:
Nuuchi said:
"I was going to make some anyway mate, just needed to know if i should grab you a cup too, Yug-yug-yug!" Skip says while he gets his kettle and fills it with his tea mixture and water. He gently sets it on the grill top then quickly grabs the deer and flips it over "YEEEOOWW" skip shouts "guess i didnt think that one through, Yug-yug-yug-yug!" He says while shaking his hands
@Yewitz
"Oh.. All right.. Sorry." He shook his head with a giggle, though his head shot up when he heard Skip shout in surprise and pain. "Wh- What?!" Canagan squeaked, quickly reaching over to grab his hands, and turning them so his palms faced up, before scanning them. He ran a careful thumb across the skin of his palm. "Did you burn yourself?" He asked, tilting his head as he looked back up at the other.

@Nuuchi

"Just first degree mate and not even its enirety. Should probably go soak them for a few minutes to ease the swelling" skip says making close eye contact with canagan for the first time in a while. He cracked a soft smile the shook his head "uh.. anyway, yeah im gonna walk back to the lake i suppose. You coming?" Skip asks

@Yewitz

He huffed, standing up when Skip spoke again, and beginning to drag him by the wrist, over to the water. "Okay," Canagan murmured, "Don't do that again. Please?" The werewolf asked, staring at him with wide eyes. "That scared me."

@Nuuchi

"Sorry about that mate, didn't think about it before i did it. Wasn't really sure how else to flip it over" skip notices a different side of cana is coming out. Made him happy he worried about him. He hasnt had anyone care about him sense his brother was murdered but this felt better in a way. Skip proceeds to soak his hands in the water and looks over to see what canagans doing @Yewitz

"It.. I'm quite reckless, too.. But.. You should still be careful." Canagan went and crouched down in the water by Skip, before looking down at his clothes and groaning. "Forgot. My clothes are still kinda damp and I need new ones." He looked down with a sigh. "Sometimes I absolutely hate my life."

@Nuuchi

"You hate your life just cuz of some damp clothes?" Skip teased a bit. His hands were starting to feel better so he went over and softly tackled him over so they were laying next to eachother with skip having one arm around him. "Tell me more about you mate, maybe then i can make sense of all the mood swings. Not that it bothers me of course, id just like to get to know ya better" skip says

@Yewitz

Luna left Caua alone to get ready and went to the main hall to collect the weeks mail.

Shifting through the papers she found a strange letter.

A few minutes later Luna found some of her wolves, concern written on her face as she glanced from the paper to the wolves.

"We may have guests soon guys."

@Nuuchi @Yewitz

"Whats the issue then luna? Seem worried, do you not know of who arrives?" skip slipping with his naive nature. He was rather enjoying himself and kind of forgot the world around him so he left his manners aside.

@Jasil

"I have no idea who these people are, but they want peace through alliance with our pack. I suppose ill have to respond soon."

She folded the paper and began thinking on how to handle the situation

@Nuuchi

"Excuse me mate" skip says wriggling his arm out from under cana.

"What do ya plan to do then. Do ya think we can trust them? I know im new but ill stand by you no matter the situation." He says as he stands up next to her and brushes off a bit @Jasil

Quincy followed Adrian as he lead them back to the house. He was winded and pale by the time they actually got there.

"Quincy, Mickey... Why did you take me in?" Adrian asked when they got there. He had immidiately went to work making an ice pack for Quincy. @akumashioni

MadameRedWolf said:
Quincy followed Adrian as he lead them back to the house. He was winded and pale by the time they actually got there.
"Quincy, Mickey... Why did you take me in?" Adrian asked when they got there. He had immidiately went to work making an ice pack for Quincy. @akumashioni
Micky was intrigued by the boys maturity, he understood a lot more than he needed to, and his compassion was outstanding. "Always wanted a son.." He kind of shrugged and smiled at him, "you needed a place to stay."

He checked Quincy over, making him sit and rest and bringing him a glass of water.

@MadameRedWolf

Users who are viewing this thread

Back