• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ) Life of a Werewolf

Who do you think should be Alpha?

• Luna

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gabriel

• Pia

• Jasmine

• Marco

• Daisy

• Sam

• Starsky

• Logan

• Emilan

• Total voters
KaalysBR said:
Geralt nodded immediately,pushing himself to his feet at Dante's request. He was definitely ready to be useful somehow.
"I'm ready,don't worry. I'm much better already."

@loyalwolf
"Sounds good, but don't forget I'm the doctor I know how much your body has recovered. Anyway, I need to go visit Shaw and discuss some things with him. Then after I want to find your sister and talk to her about your old clan." Dante went into the back room and brought out a wheelchair. He motioned for Geralt to sit in it. "I don't want to hear you complain, just get in it and shut up." @KaalysBR (thinking of adding a new character what do u guy think?)

Last edited by a moderator:
"I dropped it off not far from the fire" skip says as they walk over to it. He proceeds to place the deer directly on the fire gently so it doesnt shoot embers everywhere. Then he sits back next to it and starts to drum a rhythm on his lap @Yewitz

Quincy smiled weakly at her, "it's fine, it feels better already" he looked worried, he was honestly not sure where to start off with Adrian. He didn't seem to have much in common with the boy, and he was older than the pups he was used to being around... @KaalysBR

Diana smiled at Quincy's bravery,checking the wound to see that it looked much less swollen and dark already. She took a quick glance up,detecting the worry in the wolf's expression.

"Quincy...are you all right? You seem to be worried at something."

----

(Sounds fun! You know I am addicted about multiple characters mwahaha @loyalwolf)

Geralt looked at the wheelchair like it was going to bite him,taking a sudden step back.

"Dante,I am
not going to appear in Shaw's house in that thing. I can walk."

Geralt would usually agree to anything that Dante asked of him,but right now he looked terrified. He suddenly shifted into a tiger,grabbing some pants in his mouth and running ahead of Dante.

Quincy smiled, "ever the perceptive healer huh? It's Adrian, the young wolf we brought here last night... I want to be a father to him really, it's all I've ever wanted, but I never really was around pups that old, I was the pup sitter in my old pack, but once they got that old the male puppies were brought to the warriors to be taught defense... Females to the healers to be taught to heal." He shrugged, "I know the boy has gone through something awful, and I don't know how to really comfort him or anything." @KaalysBR

Dante sighed, of course the stubborn cat wouldn't get into the wheelchair. It was just for his safe and he figures that Geralt could suck up his pride for a little while. Dante pack a medical pack with some extra clothes. He shifted into wolf form and ran right behind Geralt. "Hey tiger mind letting me catch up. Plus, I don't think you have ever seen me in wolf form." (just look at my bio if you need to describe his wolf) @KaalysBR @akumashioni

-----

Omar was sulking around his house with his current piece of eye candy. This time it was one of the attractive females he was introduced to. He was upset because he was summoned by his father and the alpha. It seems that they want to send Omar off to visit a new pack they have their eyes set on. But that also cuts into his current fling with Erica. A few weeks ago, they did the same thing and he couldn't seal the deal with this male wolf. It seems they pick the worst time to summon him. "Hello alpha how may I serve you." the alpha cleared his throat " there has been reports of a new pack and we want an alliance with them. They lie just outside the territory of the pack that don't want to join us. Having them on our side would be the best situation if war ever comes." Omar sighed "yes alpha ill set up a meeting with higher alpha and plan a diplomatic trip to visit their land." @Jasil

Diana nodded and sat by Quincy's side in the bed,understanding what the problem was immediately. After he finished explaining,she turned to look at him.

"Quincy...parenthood is always a mystery,independently if the pup came out of you or not. Trust me,I've been bringing puppies to this world for years now. Being a parent is never what you expect. And you will make mistakes,because none of us are perfect. And sometimes you will have to say no to your child,even though it would make them sad. Just follow your instincts,Quincy. Let your heart act when you feel like he needs comfort. I can feel your love already. Just keep believing in it."

Geralt growled lightly as he walked ahead,but turned once he heard Dante speaking to him.

He stopped suddenly once he saw Dante's wolf form,feeling a blush appear in his face. The reddish colour of the wolf's skin contrasted with the bright colour of his eyes. He tried to a find a word to describe how beautiful Dante looked,but it didn't work.

"I...you look..." He seemed at a loss of words for the first time.

@loyalwolf

KaalysBR said:
Geralt growled lightly as he walked ahead,but turned once he heard Dante speaking to him.
He stopped suddenly once he saw Dante's wolf form,feeling a blush appear in his face. The reddish colour of the wolf's skin contrasted with the bright colour of his eyes. He tried to a find a word to describe how beautiful Dante looked,but it didn't work.

"I...you look..." He seemed at a loss of words for the first time.

@loyalwolf
Dante looked at Geralt with a confuse wolf look. "What wrong tiger? Are you feeling winded from the walk. This is why I want you in the wheelchair." that when he noticed Geralt's blush and smiled. "Hey tiger quit drooling my wolf in anything special. Let's keep moving Shaw house isn't far."he reaches Shaw's cabin and shifts back into human form. He quickly put on his clothes. he then knocks on the door and wait for Geralt to catch up. @KaalysBR @akumashioni

Geralt blinked once before following Dante to Shaw's house. His heart hurt a little,although he didn't want to bother Dante with his insecurities. If his wolf told him that Shaw was in the past,he believed him.

He shifted back to his human form and dressed up. Once he was done,he stretched and leaned against the wall of Shaw's house,recovering his breath and ignoring the pain in his legs.

"Is he home,baby?"

Felicity yawned, cuddling into Shaw as he clung onto her. His hold seemed somewhat desperate, and she knew he was scared. Maybe she should've said something encouraging....Nice? "Shaw-" But before she could get a word in edgewise, there was a knock at the door, causing felicity to flinch. Slowly prising Shaw's hands away from her body, she crawled across the bed.

When taking her first step on the wooden floor, Felicity yawned, balling her fists and stretching them very high. After a few moments, she seized the door handle and opened it, looking at Dante and Geralt with a welcoming smile. Why were they here? "Hello! Would you like to....Urm....come in?" It was obvious that she was a little anxious.

@akumashioni

@loyalwolf

@KaalysBR

Shaw heard the knock as well, sitting up when felicity answered the door. "Dante? Ger-" he noticed geralts missing hand and general state of agony. "You must be strong." The cabin itself now stank of metallic blood, shaw pulled on some pants and invited them to sit at the table.

He looked awful, his wounds were healing but his eyes were riddled with pain and fear.

@loyalwolf @xxbetaspiritxx @KaalysBR

Dante looked at Geralt and smiled. He reached out for his hand and held it tightly so that he can have done peace of mind. That's when he greeted felicity "Hello Felicity, thanks you for inviting us in" he looked around the cabin and caught the scent of blood in it. He was use to the scent but this time it had fear and death mixed with it. He sighed and said "I'm here to discussion treatment for shaw." @KaalysBR @xxbetaspiritxx @akumashioni

Elise felt some fear once Faolin didn't reply to her kiss,but she soon felt happiness once he did,his warmth and scent washing over here.
The tiger in her mind purred softly once she detected Faolin,jumping towards him with a big smile. She nudged him back,then layed by his side with a happy puff.

Elise leaned against Faolin and smiled brightly. She didn't know why,but the feeling inside her heart had growed to a point where she could barely define it.

"I love you too,Faolin. I'm so happy that we found each other."
Pulling away Faolin felt his heart beat quickly and loudly in his ears. He smiled lovingly at Elise as he held her close his wolf wagging it's tail happily as it began to groom Elise's tiger unafraid. His wolf lay by Elise's tiger and snuggled up close as it continued to groom Elise's tiger. Faolin blushed slightly then grinned. He looked at Elise as she spoke and he replied, "I am happy to hear that Elise. I feel like we should get to know each other better." He held her hands gently as he asked, "What's your favorite color and what do you like to drink?"
@KaalysBR

Quincy smiled, "thank you, Diana. I'll keep that in mind, I should go find them now... Thank you." He slip of the bed and stiffly bowed, his ribs were still sensitive. He then walked out the door and began searching for Adrian and Mickey. @KaalysBR @akumashioni

"Treatment?" Felicity whispered to herself, questioning it. Her eyes drifted to the ground before catching back onto Shaw. After examining the pain and fear in his beautiful eyes, she began to feel uncomfortable, unsure of how to make him at peace. The stench of blood lingering in her nostrils was almost too much to handle, and it was beginning to become nauseating. Without a second thought, her hand wrapped around Shaw's arm, her hand gently gripping onto his forearm. "I'm a little puzzled. What treatment?" Felicity asked Dante, her head lightly cocked to the side. She still held her nervous smile, unsure of what to make of the situation.

The reasonably new member, Geralt, had seemed to be somewhat injured too, she could easily identify that. Not help with it, but know whether somebody had been hurt. Having realised she was standing and blocking the doorway, she scooted over to the side, allowing a large space for the two to walk in.

@akumashioni

@loyalwolf

@KaalysBR

Shaw felt felicity clutch his arm and placed a reassuring hand on her shoulder.

"Any thing to cure me.. I'll do anything." He looked at Dante, a glimmer of hope and gratitude evident in his eyes.

@loyalwolf @xxbetaspiritxx @KaalysBR

Micky had led Adrian back outside, showing him around the area and all the buildings and people.

"Choice! Over here!" He noticed Quincy and hurried over to him, checking him over gingerly. "You alright? Does it hurt?" @MadameRedWolf

Geralt squeezed Dante's hand lightly,feeling some comfort around the strong grip. But the smell of blood inside of the house carried memories of darkness and pain,things he would like to forget. But Shaw was a good person and important to Dante. He was willing to help.

"I am fine,Shaw. It's good to see you again,and it's good that we may be able to help. And it's nice to meet you,Felicity."

He didn't give more indications of his pain,standing in front of the door and waiting for Dante to walk in. He hadn't told so to Dante,but he was high on painkillers that he found in the healer's house,using almost an entire box. So far the effect was holding.

Dante sensed somethings wrong with Geralt but he could figure out what it was. He figured he must of been over thinking things. He walks into the house and pulls Geralt with him. " yes I think I have a treatment to help stop the illness shaw has. There are still details we need to work out. That why I feel we should all sit down and discuss the specifics of the treatment. Also in case you guy have any concerns, I can't Adress them." @KaalysBR @akumashioni @xxbetaspiritxx

loyalwolf said:
Dante sensed somethings wrong with Geralt but he could figure out what it was. He figured he must of been over thinking things. He walks into the house and pulls Geralt with him. " yes I think I have a treatment to help stop the illness shaw has. There are still details we need to work out. That why I feel we should all sit down and discuss the specifics of the treatment. Also in case you guy have any concerns, I can't Adress them." @KaalysBR @akumashioni @xxbetaspiritxx
Shaw motioned for them to sit at the table, taking a seat himself.

"Details? I assume you wouldn't be taking the time to tell me if they weren't serious."

He was horribly impatient, who cares about the details? Just cure me! He wanted to burst out of his skin.

@loyalwolf @KaalysBR @xxbetaspiritxx

Elise chuckled lightly once she realized that they didn't in fact now much about one another. Not that her heart seemed to care. She pulled his hand gently,walking back to Faolin's cabin so he could get some rest.

"You need to lay down a little you must be tired. My favorite colour is blue and I like to drink anything that has alcohol on it." A smile danced on her face. "What do you like to do in your free time? I like to explore,walking around the forest..."

---

Diana smiled to Quincy as he left and quickly went to wash her hands,letting the blood flow out. She sighed once she was done,cleaning the medical table and going back to Violet. She wrapped he hands around the wolf,letting her mate see her inner feelings. She cared more about the clan than her own health.

"Sorry love,I know I promised. But I need to always be here for you and them."

He let Skip lead him, looking down at the carcass when they made it over. Canagan sighed, kneeling down to help Skip, but quickly moving away, seeing that he didn't need any. Once Skip had placed it on the fire, Cana sat down beside him, listening to the rhythm Skip was drumming on his lap.

@Nuuchi

Users who are viewing this thread

Back