• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ) Life of a Werewolf

Who do you think should be Alpha?

• Luna

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gabriel

• Pia

• Jasmine

• Marco

• Daisy

• Sam

• Starsky

• Logan

• Emilan

• Total voters
Quincy paused, " because I've always wanted a kid, and I may not know your pain, but I do know that it's painful to lose your family. No one deserves to not be apart of a family, so I wanted to be part of your family."

Adrian thought on what the two men said, and then smiled, "so it's alright for me to call you guys dads... but how should I discern which one I'm talking to?" He pounders for a moment on this while he brings Quincy the ice pack for his ribs.

@akumashioni

Adrian grinned, "well there is two languages from my old pack, the two words for dad are pappa and pabbi" he looked at Mickey, "I'll call you pappa," then to Quincy, "and you pabbi." He grinned with excitement. Quincy was excited too, and ecstatic learn something about Adrian's pack. @akumashioni

"why don't we celebrate? We're like... a family now right? Let's do something as a family. Is there something you used to do when you lived up north that you miss Adrian?" He brakes at Mickey over Adrian's shoulder.

"Well we used to ski... I figured this far south they wouldn't..." Adrian said bashfully.

((I'm not even sure where exactly this takes place O.o like... are we in the US? @Jasil)) @akumashioni

Last edited by a moderator:
Felicity listened silently to the conversation. She had been asked a question, but she didn't really know what to say. It wasn't normal for her to make a decision as big as that...she felt her mind go blank, and so she simply nodded. "You know I'll be okay, Shaw." She smiled, placing her hand on top of his. The warmth of happiness radiated throughout her blood, causing small goosebumps to prickle slyly onto her arm.

Her large, grey gaze shifted to peer at Dante. "Thank you so much, Dante, Geralt. This means a lot. So very much," Felicity's smile beamed, and she looked happier than she had ever been. Shaw's curse had a cure! So they could have children....They could bond! She felt too joyous to say or do anything else.

@loyalwolf

@KaalysBR

@akumashioni

(Yes we are in the US)

Luna simply shrugged.

"I don't know what to make of these new wolves, but I will be responding to them very soon.

If and when they do come we all need to be highly presentable.

If another pack thinks we seem weak even for a second, it could make the difference between life and death."

Luna's face had grown serious, remembering times in her old pack when new people visited.

@Nuuchi @MadameRedWolf

"Well i suppose i can just stand there" skip said partially joking

"i find it hard to believe someone would think i looked weak but i do sometimes trip over my words so i can keep talking to a minimum" skip grumbles and stretches out wide.

"Of course if its that serious then before they get here i can shift and keep watch in the distance. I dont think they would even know im there nor expect someone like me to be apart of this pack considering so it could work to our advantage if it comes to that"

@Jasil

Elise chuckled lightly once she realized that they didn't in fact now much about one another. Not that her heart seemed to care. She pulled his hand gently,walking back to Faolin's cabin so he could get some rest.
"You need to lay down a little you must be tired. My favorite colour is blue and I like to drink anything that has alcohol on it." A smile danced on her face. "What do you like to do in your free time? I like to explore,walking around the forest..."

---

Diana smiled to Quincy as he left and quickly went to wash her hands,letting the blood flow out. She sighed once she was done,cleaning the medical table and going back to Violet. She wrapped he hands around the wolf,letting her mate see her inner feelings. She cared more about the clan than her own health.

"Sorry love,I know I promised. But I need to always be here for you and them."
Looking at Elise Faolin smiled as his heart thudded loudly in his chest. He smiled as he leaned on Elise relying on her to help him get back to the cabin. He needed some rest. He sat on the sofa and closed his eyes resting as Elise spoke. She liked blue and she liked to drink anything with alcohol in it. He felt her smile even though his eyes were close. Then she asked him a question and he opened his eyes and looked at her as she explained she liked to explore and walking around the forest. He smiled as he stated, "Well right now in my free time I like to rest but normally I like exploring as well researching new healing techniques, reading, and now spending time with you." He smiled as he stated, "My favorite color is also blue and I like drinking water, tea, and occasionally some good champagne." He grinned then laid back and whispered, "I wish to continue but I have to rest." He closed his eyes and slept.
---

Violet paced the floor as she closed her eyes sighing her mate was to much of a herbalist if such a thing was possible Dianna had accomplished it. She walked to the kitchen and grabbed a glass of water. She was half tempted to tie her mate down now but she wouldn't. Sighing she closed her eyes then she felt hands wrap around her. She sighed happily as she allowed her body to melt into her mate's embrace. She felt Dianna's inner feelings and sighed loudly. Turning around she took her mate in her arms and kissed her deeply. Her mate was her mate and she couldn't change that. Placing a hand on her mate's face she whispered, "I forgive you love I understand. As much as I wish you would stay in bed when you need to I wouldn't change you for the world." Violet then just hugged her mate gently and lovingly.

@KaalysBR

Elise made a case of keeping every detail of Faolin's preferences close to her heart. Even the little things seemed important to her. She smiled and leaned against him on the sofa,singing a soft tune with a bright and clear voice,humming Faolin to sleep.

----

Diana sensed the disappointment of her mate and her inner wolf lowered it's ear,it's sadness appearing in Diana's expression. She wished to be able to be a person who only cared about herself and her mate,since Violet would probably be happier like that.

"I...wouldn't change anything about either,my sun and stars. You are absolutely perfect."

She hugged her mate back,kissing her cheek gently.

@Lighthouse8477

Dante nodded his head looked at everyone at the table. "Ok glad we are all in agree. It will take me a day or two to set up everything but by the end of the day we should ready for you. Also you can visit any time you want felicity. Anyway we should get going be uSe Geralt needs his rest aswell." He got up and his way trowards the door. @Kaatie @xxbetaspiritxx @akumashioni

Nuuchi said:
"Well i suppose i can just stand there" skip said partially joking
"i find it hard to believe someone would think i looked weak but i do sometimes trip over my words so i can keep talking to a minimum" skip grumbles and stretches out wide.

"Of course if its that serious then before they get here i can shift and keep watch in the distance. I dont think they would even know im there nor expect someone like me to be apart of this pack considering so it could work to our advantage if it comes to that"

@Jasil
Luna nodded "I think your presence might actually be more useful then keeping you hidden."

She read the letter again.

"I'm going to reply."

Luna ran a hand through her purple hair in exhaustion

"Well i cant argue there, shaw ever make it back? Last i saw him he had taken off in his wolf form after the fight was through. Anyway, if he is back i think me aand him on either side of you would be the best approach at a somewhat intimidating first look" skip explains trying to do what he can to help. "Just keep me updated on qhats going on, i spend a majority of my time over here with my pal canagan so this is the best place to find us" @Yewitz @Jasil

Nuuchi said:
"Well i cant argue there, shaw ever make it back? Last i saw him he had taken off in his wolf form after the fight was through. Anyway, if he is back i think me aand him on either side of you would be the best approach at a somewhat intimidating first look" skip explains trying to do what he can to help. "Just keep me updated on qhats going on, i spend a majority of my time over here with my pal canagan so this is the best place to find us" @Yewitz @Jasil
Luna nodded and began walking towards her home where she had stationary.

She wrote a letter to the new pack.

Hello, I am Alpha Luna North and I accept that we should meet. You are welcome to come at your earliest convenience. Please be aware that my pack will be in the area. Show no signs of aggression and you should be fine.

@loyalwolf @Nuuchi

Geralt nodded and stood up,still holding into Dante's hand. A smile crossed his face.

"You are both pack. Family. It's the least we could do. I'm glad we are able to help."

He felt a tingle of pain as the painkillers started to worn off,but no indication of it appeared in his expression. He would pay for using so much medicine later,but for now he was fine. He walked with Dante towards the door,then kissed the wolf's hand on his way out.

Dante smiled at great and said " thank you tiger for approving of Shaw staying with us. You really are the best Boyfriend I can think of. So how are you feeling, any discomfort?" he tugged Geralt towards their cabin and enjoyed the comforting silence between them. "So I was thinking you should invite your sister over so we can have dinner together." @KaalysBR

---

Omar smiled when he got the letter in response. He made preparation to visit this new pack. He orders that he has thing prepared for him. He went to go make plans with his alpha. he was hoping to make the trek in a week or so. @Jasil

Canagan had shrieked in surprise as he was tackled, and was about to open his mouth at Skip's question, when Luna came over. He quickly crawled a few feet away from the bear, sitting up and listening as they spoke. He frowned, then turned away and sitting back down to face the fire. When he heard a pair of footsteps walking away, Canagan finally looked over to Skip again, and smiled. "I already forgot your question, I'm sorry... Could you ask me that again?"

@Nuuchi

"Hmm?" Skip mutters "oh,right" he says as he walks over and lays on his back next to where canagan was sitting. "Id just like to get to know ya better mate, i told ya my past. Well, mostly but id just like to know more about you is all" skip didn't look at him while he asked. He was Afraid he was going to make him mad sense he had refused more than once to talk about his past.

@Yewitz

"Oh. Right. That," He pursed his lips, and leaned back to lay down beside Skip. "Well.. Like I said before, my past isn't important. And I'm not just saying that to avoid talking about it, Skip. I'm being serious. It was boring and unimportant." Canagan prodded him on the shoulder lightly, wanting Skip to look at him. "I lived a normal life. Had plenty of books, a few friends.. I grew up with humans, so I went to school, stuff like that." He shrugged, "Then I just, eventually left. Wanted to try something knew."

@Nuuchi

"Thats it then huh?" Skip says as he looks over at cana and making eye contact. Even though it wasnt much to cana, skip felt good that he at least told him what happened. "Youve got pretty eyes" skip says as he brushes his hand through canagans hair gently. "You just made it seem like it was such a big secret mate. I wanted to know is all"

@Yewitz (i guess i took a small nap Xp))

"Yeah.. Sorry," Canagan sighed, tensing up only a bit when Skip ran a hand through his hair. Though, he quickly relaxed again, and giggled. "I know.. I know.. I thought you or Isis would make a big deal out of the fact that I was raised with humans.." He shrugged, "I don't know.. Really. Oh, and.. Thanks." He really didn't know what else to say. His face was beginning to grow warmer by the second.

@Nuuchi (pFft)

"You had a better past then i did mate. Who knows what i would look like today had i not got hooked on growth hormones as a kid. Id probably be no bigger than you mate. Like i said, i was a runt at birth. Hell id probably be smaller than you to be honest, but that dont matter. If none of that happened then i may not have had the chance to meet you, cana." Skip says as he raises his arm slightly to see if he wanted to move closer

@Yewitz (needz coffeeeeeee :P ))

Canagan listened, eyes showing curiosity as Skip spoke. He grinned when the other finished. "Smaller?" He asked, tilting his head, "I would like to see a tiny Skip. But that's not really possible." He giggled once more. "I'm glad I met you, Skip. I think I've already said this, but.. You are one of the best friends I've ever had." He noticed when Skip raised his arm, and only moved a tad closer.

@Nuuchi (cOffee is ew)

Last edited by a moderator:
"Youre right" skip laughs softly "not unless theres a way to reverse hgh at least. Being big has its benifits, but i cant help but feeling awkward knowing that its practically senthetic" he kind of trailed off there at the end then turns his head the other way almost feeling bad

@Yewitz (not with lots of sugar and chocolate milk xD ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back