• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ) Life of a Werewolf

Who do you think should be Alpha?

• Luna

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gabriel

• Pia

• Jasmine

• Marco

• Daisy

• Sam

• Starsky

• Logan

• Emilan

• Total voters
Adrian followed Mickey in silence for a moment before speaking, "thank you for taking me in... I know you didn't have to, and I can tell there was something that happened recently, I smell pain in the air..." He paused again, "I'd like cereal." @akumashioni

MadameRedWolf said:
Adrian followed Mickey in silence for a moment before speaking, "thank you for taking me in... I know you didn't have to, and I can tell there was something that happened recently, I smell pain in the air..." He paused again, "I'd like cereal." @akumashioni
"Right-O!" He poured the boy a bowl of whatever he wanted and sat at the table with him.

"Nothing you should worry about.."

He smiled at him and said, "You're welcome, were more than happy to have you."

Micky loved the idea of having a son, so to speak. @MadameRedWolf

Diana gave Quincy a severe look.

"Do you understand the severity of your wound,Quincy? Focus on this and you can do whatever you want later."

She growled lowly,which was extremely uncharacteristically for Diana. She took a quick look at Violet and gave her a unsure smile before entering with Quincy in her medical room and placing him on the medical table.

"Stay still,Quincy."

After washing her hands,Diana run back to Quincy. She applied an anesthetic to the area,then caught a scalpel. Opening the wound carefully,she allowed the extra blood to pump out. She pulled the ribs to their place again,sighing deeply after they stayed in place.

"Let's try to make these visits less frequent,Quincy. As much as I like you,I'd prefer to see you in good condition."

Cleaning the wound,Diana began to do stitches with a calm and sure grip. She took a deep breath after she was done,feeling some pain from the wound in her chest.

@MadameRedWolf @akumashioni

Skip had felt canagans breathing slow down so he knew he had fallen asleep. With a grumbling yawn it would seem skip fell asleep shortly after still with his hand resting softly on canagans back @Yewitz

Nuuch is staring out the window while he waits for storm to be decent. So many birds fluttering around and he saw one making a nest. He noticed a cloud of smoke in the distance but didnt think anything of it @LittleWolf @MadameRedWolf

Elise felt some fear once Faolin didn't reply to her kiss,but she soon felt happiness once he did,his warmth and scent washing over here.

The tiger in her mind purred softly once she detected Faolin,jumping towards him with a big smile. She nudged him back,then layed by his side with a happy puff.

Elise leaned against Faolin and smiled brightly. She didn't know why,but the feeling inside her heart had growed to a point where she could barely define it.

"I love you too,Faolin. I'm so happy that we found each other."

@Lighthouse8477

Canagan appeared comfortable, his breathing soft, his head resting on his arms. He would've curled up into a tiny, protective ball, but for some reason, Skip's hand on his back seemed to prevent him from doing so. Like last time, the werewolf murmured random gibberish while he slept.

@Nuuchi kinda??!?!?!?!?! idk

Skip slept soundly. He normally didnt take naps but it was a busy day so he didnt mind. He dreamt of eating in a restaurant which was strange,because he never has before. He was enjoying himself though. Had a nice steak and was laughing with whomever he was with. Then he reached out like he was holding the others hand he had woke up suddenly when an ember popped up and landed on his leg. He gasped suddenly and got up fast to run to the lake trying not to wake canagan up

@Yewitz kinda what? Lol

Too bad, because the sudden movement startled him into waking up, and his head shot up in alarm as he watched Skip hastily making his way to the water. Tilting his head, Canagan slowly got up, stretching his arms behind his head and letting out a loud, long yawn. Then, he headed over to where Skip had gone, crouching down near the water. "What happened?" Cana asked, his voice sounding concerned.

@Nuuchi idek anymore

(Thats why i took so long @LittleWolf sorry)

"First ya get upset when i worry about you then ya go and worry about me?" Skip teased canagan "im alright mate, just a little ember jumped up and bit me, Yug-yug-yug! Nothing to worry about. You get a good nap? Sorry for startling ya" he says as he dips his leg in the water to cool the burn @Yewitz

((It's fine @LittleWolf I'm just not feeling well but I did see it.))

Adrian scarfed the food down like he hadn't eaten in days " thank you Mickey and thank you again for taking me in. Is Quincy going to be ok?" He already sort of felt like the two men were like his fathers. @akumashioni

Quincy winced in pain, "ow ow ow ow ow" he hissed, "thanks for patching me up again Diana, and particular orders on how to keep it from getting worse again? I thought I was being careful... I didn't actually join the fight yesterday... Yeah I carried a heavy can of gas and ran to the city as a wolf but it didn't hurt too bad..." God he wanted a cigarette. @KaalysBR

Valissa turned and smiled, "well I'm no good at cooking stuff really, but I'm sure we can find leftover stuff. Let's go look at the kitchen " she lead the young she wolf into the kitchen area and looked into the fridge, "there's leftover spaghetti, pizza... Lots of fruit... Nuuch love what do you think we could make a meal out of?" She called to her mate. @LittleWolf @Nuuchi

He chuckled nervously, nodding. "Y-yeah.. Sorry about that.. And you did?" He glanced back to the fire, "Well, that fire is quite an asshole, to bite you." Canagan smiled at him, "Oh! And, yeah! I slept quite well, actually. It's fine. What about you?"

@Nuuchi

"Quincy's tough, and it looks worse than it is. Don't worry about him." He smiled reassuringly at him and cleaned up when he finished eating. "If you want, I can show you around the grounds." @MadameRedWolf

Diana considered it for a moment,then walked to her cupboard and grabbed a few herbs and pills,making a dark grey mix inside of a cup. She handed it to Quincy with a slight frown.

"First of all,you weren't being careful enough. You shouldn't be running and carrying heavy stuff so shortly after having a wound to your ribs." Her expression turned gentle as she pointed to the wound. "This is going to speed your regeneration,but it is also going to hurt. A lot. It will feel like your side is in fire. But the results are worth it. Since I don't have hopes of you letting it heal by itself,you can drink this. I know you can handle the pain,you are very tough."

She held his hand for comfort,waiting for him to drink it.

@MadameRedWolf

Skip smiled, glad to see cana in a better mood. "Just a small ember, shouldnt wven leave a scar." He says looking at the mark "i slept good. Dreamt good, though i wish i couldve finished it. So, ya think we should cook some of that deer?" Skip says remembering the hunt they went on @Yewitz

Nuuch comes in and starts looking around a bit when she called him "That spaghetti smells amazing, how about we warm some of that up?" He suggests looking at the other two for approval @LittleWolf @MadameRedWolf

"I hate it when I wake up from good dreams.." Canagan sighed, "Though, I guess it doesn't matter, because I can never remember them.." He looked up at the sky for a moment, before looking down when Skip spoke. "The deer? Oh, yeah! Sure, if you want to."

@Nuuchi

"I usually dont remember them for long. Though i was having fun with someone, like a date almost. Just couldnt tell if i knew who i was with or not." Skip says trailing off a bit "right then, now do ya want to pick and choose or just throw the whole thing on the fire?" @Yewitz

"A date..?" He fell silent for a bit, in thought, then nodded and held up a thumbs up. "We can do whatever you'd like, I don't really mind.." Canagan shrugged, letting his hands fall to his side. "You decide, now come on!"

@Nuuchi

Skip notices the slight change in attitude at first at the mention of a date. Then he just smiled "well we can just throw it on. Itll be easier that way and then we can pick at it from there. Come, lets get it!" Skip says as he grabs canagans hand quickly @Yewitz

Adrian smiled, "I'd like that," he stood up and rinsed his bowl, and went back to Mickey. @akumashioni

Quincy nodded and drank it, "oh that's not so- fuck!" He hissed as the pain in his ribs intensified. He grief his teeth and gripped the edge of the bed. @KaalysBR

Valissa picked up the bowl and handed out to Nuuch, "have fun love!" @Nuuchi

"Sorry." Diana said softly,still holding onto the top of Quincy's hand. "You will feel much better once the effect passes."

She quickly applied some balm to the top of his ribs,hoping to diminish the pain.

@MadameRedWolf

Dante was finishing up his round in his cabin and making sure everything was clean/ sanitized. He made sure no one else needed him. He called out for Geralt and hope he was well enough for a walk. "Hey Geralt are you up for a walk with me to visit someone." he need to get to shaw now that he had a cure for his illness. It would require him to stay in Dante's car for a week and he needs to get both Shaw and Geralt approval. Plus Shaw's mate of course. @akumashioni @KaalysBR

Geralt nodded immediately,pushing himself to his feet at Dante's request. He was definitely ready to be useful somehow.

"I'm ready,don't worry. I'm much better already."

@loyalwolf

Users who are viewing this thread

Back