• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ) Life of a Werewolf

Who do you think should be Alpha?

• Luna

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gabriel

• Pia

• Jasmine

• Marco

• Daisy

• Sam

• Starsky

• Logan

• Emilan

• Total voters
"I dont blame you after all that's went on today. Would you like to go home then? Ill carry you if you would like." Nuuch asks valissa with a soft smile. The thought of not only being a father, but having twins even was racing through his mind. @MadameRedWolf

Skip was confused of what he just saw. Then he seen shaw run off but there was still one. He figured nows probably the only time to actually help if needed so he walks over to where isis and muldrik were fighting. He stands right next to them "so you threaten this pack with senseless violence? What will you do without the witches protection?" He stomps hard on muldriks gut. "Youre pinned down with no where to run. You wont win now. Just in case you manage to get her off of you" skip then stomps all his weight onto muldriks knee "you still wont get too far" @Supermegabrenda2

Luna jumped and began biting the animal her mate had pinned.

"Are you going to kill him?"

She snarled and clamped her jaws down on the lions leg

Valissa was almost asleep on her paws as she leaned against Nuuch, "yes... I'd like that." He looked up at him, "would you like me to shift first?"

@Nuuchi

Nuuch pat valissa on her head and smiled "either way is fine sweetheart, ill get you home" he says lifting valissa with her paws up in case she shifted while he was carrying her and started heading towards their hollow. @MadameRedWolf

Jasil said:
Luna jumped and began biting the animal her mate had pinned.
"Are you going to kill him?"

She snarled and clamped her jaws down on the lions leg

Caua

Caua watched as the man stepped on Muldrik's abdomen, him bucking over in pain.

"This is for Isis and mom."

Caua snarled, clamping his jaws around Muldrik's neck. He roared, and soon, his eyes closed.​

Luna stared wide eyed.

"So that's it?"

She spoke in a hoarse whisper and her gaze never moved from the dead lion.

Once she glanced up at her mate but then dropped her eyes again.

Luna shifted to her human form and backed away slightly.

@Nuuchi @Supermegabrenda2

Jasil said:
Luna stared wide eyed.
"So that's it?"

She spoke in a hoarse whisper and her gaze never moved from the dead lion.

Once she glanced up at her mate but then dropped her eyes again.

Luna shifted to her human form and backed away slightly.

@Nuuchi @Supermegabrenda2

Caua

"I guess so."

He shifted back, half of his body burnt by the witch. He stared down at the lion, sneering slightly.​

Luna glanced up at her mate and saw his wounds.

With a gasp she immediately went to his side.

"We've got to get you to Dante, or-or Diana!"

She began pulling him towards the cabins

@Supermegabrenda2

((@Juju your so fucked up... Lol))

Quincy took a transgressions step forward, "Luna, Caua, would you like me to dispose of it?" He said, gesturing to the dead lion with his muzzle, a look of disgust and anger. @Jasil @supremegabrenda2

Valissa went ahead and shifted to make it easier for him to carry, and wrapped her arms around his neck. @Nuuchi

"I could help carry if ya'd like" skip says going off of what quincy had said.

Nuuch carries valissa and looking down at her every so often to just simply admire her beauty. It was a rather peaceful walk as the birds chirped a sweet melody and the suttle sounds of leaves crinkling under his feet. When he got to the hollow he placed valissa down inside and kissed her cheek then softly rubs her belly thinking about what their pups were going to look like @MadameRedWolf

MadameRedWolf said:
((@Juju your so fucked up... Lol))
Quincy took a transgressions step forward, "Luna, Caua, would you like me to dispose of it?" He said, gesturing to the dead lion with his muzzle, a look of disgust and anger. @Jasil @supremegabrenda2

Valissa went ahead and shifted to make it easier for him to carry, and wrapped her arms around his neck. @Nuuchi
"Ugh, scum." Micky was glad he was dead, he had attacked them.

He looked around at everyone, gauging their emotions. Most seemed to agree, some felt differently.

(@MadameRedWolf Im not messed up, just controversial ;3)

"Of course I do not wish to linger here, but I am physically caged within this dingy prison." the cougar said. "Nor would I be of much assistance in my current state."

Much to her displeasure, the feline was beginning to feel the creeping embrace of sickness, and although she was keeping it at bay for the time being she knew that it would get worse before it got better. Guinevere very rarely became ill, in fact she could not remember the last time she had gotten notably sick. The cell was not the worst she had seen and had was accompanied by food, water, and even a healer whom strangely wanted to keep her alive. By all means she should not be unhealthy, but the wound on her back was still a bother even after Quincy's care.

'Infection' she reminded herself, almost regretting her refusal to allow Quincy to look at her wounds. Yet something tugged at the back of her mind.

"If you want my aid, you will have to earn it." she said, the grey eye gleaming out from the back of the cell. "Firstly I want to know more about that grotesque they call 'Shaw'." The way she spat out his name was akin to the way one might announce that they have drunk rotten milk.

@Moolock (happy Friday the 13th.)

Kira nodded, keeping her expression level. Patience, the wait cannot end too quickly. "I'll have to wait until I'm relieved from guard duty over you, however that does me a service as well- the new wolf is not one I've learned much of." She was prepared to gain an ally and test the limits of Faolin's love. He'd said he'd follow her through anything and the she-wolf was willing to see what "anything" meant to him. As for the cat, she'd already proven herself a fantastic warrior, though in her current state that wouldn't be much, however like all cats, Kira could see more than intelligence glinting in that grey eye and she seemed to be getting somewhere with this as the feline hadn't lost interest in her yet.

@Juju

"Good." Guinevere said simply before curling up as much as her stiff and aching body would allow and promptly shut her eye. "Then you are of little use to me until then." she grumbled with a yawn.

Though Guin was mostly interested in this relationship for her own personal gain, she actually was curious to see how this would play out in the end. Just the thought of tearing apart Luna's rule amused her greatly. Who knew, maybe the pack would utterly fall apart.

But most importantly, she wanted her strength to return. 'The sooner I get out of here, the sooner I can face fate.' she thought, recalling the mark Crimson had left on her shoulder. She tried to imagine what it would be like to face him in a battle to the death, but her mind kept on returning to the image of the one-eyed warrior standing between her cell and the alpha.

A slight growl rumbled in her chest. 'Remember.' she scolded herself internally. 'Wolves are no friend to you. Never forget.'

@Moolock

(I might not respond for a while, I'm going to do some other stuff tonight... I promise it's not a murder ;3 (gonna watch some spoopy films) I tried to leave things open so that if you want to continue the conversation you can or you can do something else if you wish.)

Quincy glanced at Skip, "I just planned on setting the Bastard on fire." He growled, his tail lowered angrily, he awaited Luna's and Cauas response.

@Nuuchi @Jasil

Valissa smiled up at Nuuch and put her hand over his, "I can't wait my love... We're... We're going to be parents" @Nuuchi

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back