• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ) Life of a Werewolf

Who do you think should be Alpha?

• Luna

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gabriel

• Pia

• Jasmine

• Marco

• Daisy

• Sam

• Starsky

• Logan

• Emilan

• Total voters
(So I'm just jumping in...)

Storm snuck through the unknown landscape, wondering were she was. She did know that she was on a pack's territory. She was a little curious to as why there was a thick smell of blood around here. The forest had a slight ominous feeling when she entered it, but it wasn't deep; it was as if something evil had entered recently. She wasn't sure of she wanted to explore this territory, but it was the only one that she had any curiosity towards. She tried her best to stay discrete, hiding in a cave for the time being.

Nuuchi said:
(no disrespect @Supermegabrenda2 I wasjust kidding I know everyone has a life outside of here :P )
Nuuch barrels through the door calling for dante. as dante scrambles to get things ready he takes Diana and lays her on one of the medical tables. "dante she was attacked by a witch! she had a protection spell on her arms but the witch broke through it after a second attack. I managed to kill the thing but I just hope I wasn't too late!" nuuch standing by her side and holding the hand for comfort of the barely conscious Diana while dante gets everything together. @KaalysBR @loyalwolf
Dante looked out nuuch and nod his head. "Thank you for letting me know." He check her vital and started to speak to himself out loud. " high fever, weaken state and seems like heightened heart rate. I'm thinking some kinda of toxin. I need a blood sample abs when to get her blood cleaned." He quickly took two bikes of blood and motioned for nuuch to take it. He ran to grab to buckets of ice and thoughs it on her. " that should help with the fervor. While I test the blood and figure out which toxin is in her. All we can do is treat her symptoms and keep her breathing until then."

Diana could feel the venom running through her body,and it hurt like her entire system was burning. She bit her lips lightly,keeping herself from screaming out. She could feel Nuuch nearby,and she appreciated it. Although she wished he were close to Valissa instead,making sure everything was all right.

Suddenly Diana's brown eyes turned green and she looked at the ceiling with a calm expression.

"Dante,it's venom from a witch of the dark forest. Not sure which kind of poison she used,although it's obviously working already."

Diana's smile was uncharacteristically wicked as she rose her eyes to the healer. She was losing control of her body,the venom starting to control her motions.

@loyalwolf @Nuuchi

nuuch does his best to assist dante, but hes no healer. "she risked her life for valissa, dante. you remember my mate, yeah?" nuuch starts saying to dante as he helps him with all needed supplies. "shes pregnant now, just found out myself. the witch went to attack her but Diana dovein front of her and stopped it. ill help you as long as im needed, but I also need to check on valissa as soon as you can handle this by yourself. no rush though, ok?" @loyalwolf

KaalysBR said:
Diana could feel the venom running through her body,and it hurt like her entire system was burning. She bit her lips lightly,keeping herself from screaming out. She could feel Nuuch nearby,and she appreciated it. Although she wished he were close to Valissa instead,making sure everything was all right.
Suddenly Diana's brown eyes turned green and she looked at the ceiling with a calm expression.

"Dante,it's venom from a witch of the dark forest. Not sure which kind of poison she used,although it's obviously working already."

Diana's smile was uncharacteristically wicked as she rose her eyes to the healer. She was losing control of her body,the venom starting to control her motions.

@loyalwolf @Nuuchi
Nuuchi said:
nuuch does his best to assist dante, but hes no healer. "she risked her life for valissa, dante. you remember my mate, yeah?" nuuch starts saying to dante as he helps him with all needed supplies. "shes pregnant now, just found out myself. the witch went to attack her but Diana dovein front of her and stopped it. ill help you as long as im needed, but I also need to check on valissa as soon as you can handle this by yourself. no rush though, ok?" @loyalwolf
Dante looked at Diana then nuuch trying to figure out what he would/should do. "Ok there venom in her body. No one knows what kinda of toxin and it taking over your body. ok im going to put you on a blood cleansing machine.

that should help while i mix up some herbs. Nuuch i need you to help me strap her down." he bring over the machine and gets her hooked up.

he then goes to get a bunch of herbs and roots, bring to mix them together into an anti-venom mixture.

dialysis-machine.jpg

(what the machine looks like)

Last edited by a moderator:
(That's creepy)

Diana chuckled lightly as she was hooked onto the machine,picking a surgical knife from a table nearby.

"Why bother,Dante? We could be having so much fun instead."

She tried to get up but suddenly a hand held her down. She growled at the man holding her down with his right hand,but he didn't seem to be struggling at doing it. Geralt didn't rise from his medical table as he kept Diana on a sitting position.

----

Geralt kept his hold close,keeping her on the chair.

"Sorry,miss. You don't seem to be yourself right now,so I can't let you get up."

She suddenly tried to hit him with the knife,but he calmly pulled it away from her hands and threw it away.

@loyalwolf

KaalysBR said:
(That's creepy)
Diana chuckled lightly as she was hooked onto the machine,picking a surgical knife from a table nearby.

"Why bother,Dante? We could be having so much fun instead."

She tried to get up but suddenly a hand held her down. She growled at the man holding her down with his right hand,but he didn't seem to be struggling at doing it. Geralt didn't rise from his medical table as he kept Diana on a sitting position.

----

Geralt kept his hold close,keeping her on the chair.

"Sorry,miss. You don't seem to be yourself right now,so I can't let you get up."

She suddenly tried to hit him with the knife,but he calmly pulled it away from her hands and threw it away.

@loyalwolf
Dante was shocked but glad that geralt protected him from diana. "There is no way im letting you hurt anyone and that includes yourself."

with a ruthlessly injected her with a paralyzer. "When it comes to witches venom im not the most knowledgeable. but a mixture

of these herbs should have you healed in a little bit. although the process will be painful and like your detoxing." he then grabs

the knife and holds it Diana neck "If it come down to it Diana i will put you down for the safety of everyone in the pack, so please dont

make me go through with it." he then tosses the knife on a table away from her reach. he then binds and straps her wrists and ankles, just

in case.

(dante can be scary when you threaten him)

Valissa was frozen in terror, how... How had this happened? She shifted and followed after Nuuch, but she walked right into the hospital and whined seeing Diana, "D-Diana... I'm so sorry..." @Nuuchi @KaalysBR

"No problem dante. Youve helped me out enough so its the least i can do" nuuch says trying to lighten the mood a little as he helps strap diana down. He noticed she was acting strange and wasnt being herself, and it terrified him but he didnt let it show. All of a sudden valissa walks in, "hey!" Nuuch shouts rushing over to her. He figured it would be fine sense dante had finished strapping diana down. He grabbed valissa and looked deep into her eyes "are you ok? Did you get hurt?" He asks quick then immediately puts his hand on her belly. "Maybe once dante is finished getting diana set up you should have him look at you, see if he can tell you anything she couldnt" he suggests. @MadameRedWolf @loyalwolf @KaalysBR

Quincy turned his head, "I think something happened back at camp... Did you smell that Mickey? I smelled blood... And I heard someone scream... It sounded like Val!" He whined. @akumashioni

Diana just stared at Dante with pure rage,unable to move due to the paralyzer. She tried to growl when Valissa entered the room,her eyes out of focus and unable to recognize the woman in front of her.

But suddenly the mixture started to have an effect and her body shot up,Diana moving wildly around as the poison was removed from her body. The paralyzer didn't seem to work anymore and she trashed wildly,until the poison was finally pushed away and her eye turned back to their original brown tone.

Diana sobbed,still stuck at the table as tears flowed down her face . She looked up at Geralt with worry.

"Did I...hurt you? I'm...so sorry."

Geralt shook his head intensely.

"You nearly got possessed and you're worried about me. I'm okay. Don't cry,miss."

She kept sobbing,and Geralt put one hand in her shoulder gently,wishing he could help more.

Diana rose her eyes to Val,trying to keep the tears under control.

"Val...are you okay? Did she hurt you?"

@loyalwolf @MadameRedWolf @Nuuchi

dante gave a small smirk to everyone in the room. feeling happy there was so much love and care in the

room." Ok everyone that isnt injured please go to the kitchen. the rest of you get soe rest. ill discharge you

when i feel like your healed. for now i need you both to get rest or else i will make sure you cant breathe anymore."

he motioned for the two non-sick people to follow him.

Diana leaned against Valissa lightly,touching her fur with her head. She smiled gently to her,still feeling the life strong inside her womb.

"I was worried about you two,but the three of you are strong. The gestational period is a bit shorter for wolves. I'd say five months in your case,but different matters could change it. Also..." Her smile shined softly. "Congratulations for the twins."

She moved her hands lightly,as they had been released when she struggled. They were red,and she scratched her fingers against it. The wound in her chest was still deep,and she knew that Dante was right,if she moved much she could re-open those wounds.

"Dante...I'm sorry I threatened you. That wasn't...me,I think."

She looked down,her eyes still red. She just wished she could be at her house with Violet.

@MadameRedWolf @loyalwolf

Nuuch nodded and happily obliged. "Valissa, she's going to be ok. Dante is an amazing doctor hes healed me..twice. she will be ok she did it for you and our.." it suddenly hit nuuch "twins..." nuuch was already used to idea of being a father but now his mind blown again at the idea of twins. He decides to let her stay if she wanted and kisses her cheek as he meets up with dante in the kitchen with an awestruck look on his face. @MadameRedWolf @KaalysBR @loyalwolf

Isis

Isis pounced on the witch once more, clawing all she could, and biting her chest. The witch screamed, and kicked her off. Standing up, she grabbed Muldrik.

"You little shit head."

She said, and shoved a blue vial down his mouth. He gargles, and collapses to the floor.

"Kill him. I'm out."

She reversed all spells and curses she had done, and disappeared into the air. Muldrik stood, eyeing Caua with fear. Caua limped over to him as fast as he could. Pretending he was going to jump, so did Muldrik. As his chest was now exposed, Caua clawed at it, and tackled him, pinning him down. Isis came rushing in, and clamped her jaws around his neck. He gargles, and shoves Caua off. He clawed at Isis's face, but she wouldn't let go

(Bleh. Here you go. @Anyone here)​

Elise blinked with surprise at Faolin's words. She had expected judgement,not comfort. She smiled brightly to Faolin,her eyes shining softly.
"I hadn't actually looked at things like that. Maybe you're right,although Geralt can have a bit of a thick head sometimes. But he is my Alpha,and my brother. Maybe the laces between us won't broke so easily. "

She spoke like she was trying to convince herself,but she did felt very grateful to Faolin. She nodded immediately once he asked for her help,getting up from her chair and holding onto him gently. She noticed their faces were suddenly very close and blushed,hiding her face a bit under her hair as she helped him to sit down again.

"Faolin...I know that you're sad right now. How about a secret for a secret? I told you my story. Will you tell me about yours? Do you need me to punch someone for making you sad?"

She sounded concerned,but also completely serious about the punching.
Faolin looked at Elise watching her blink in surprise. He smiled gently he was leaning on her as he waited then she spoke again. She stopped then nodded as she rose to help him. Smiling she held onto him. They faces were close and suddenly a temptation arose in Faolin's conscience but he suppressed it and blushed. Elise helped him into a chair and he sighed. He relaxed closing his eyes then heard Elise speak again. He opened his eyes and gazed at her as she spoke she asked him about his past normally this would cause him to go ridged but he didn't then she mentioned punching someone as he chuckled and stated, "No I don't need you to punch anyone although someone did make me sad. My story is quite long so pull up a chair and get us both a glass of something to drink this may take a bit." He grinned softly then watched to see what she would do. "Of course I can just shorten my story if you wish and tell you the entire thing some other time when we have more time alone I expect Alec to come back soon." The man was a natural worrier.
---

Violet opened her eyes feeling tired and just out of it. Shaking her head she yawned and headed downstairs. Pouring herself a cup of juice she downed it in one go. That really woke her up and she smiled as her eyes twinkled and then it hit her like a thunderclap that the house was empty. Quickly she checked she ran around the house in her wolf form. Gone again. Dianna really needed to stop vanishing like that. Then she felt an emptiness in her heart as he wolf howled a warning in her head. Dianna was sick or injured or worse. Her instincts kicked in. She grabbed her bag then ran out of the cabin not caring to dress as she changed wolf. She knew where her mate was instinctually. She whispered in her mind, "Stay down love I am coming. Listen to Dante he can heal you don't be stubborn please." She sprinted the distance then skidded to a halt at Dante's door and knocked softly. She wonderd if anyone had heard her knock but she waited to be let in.

@KaalysBR @loyalwolf

Diana nearly cried with relief once she heard Violet's voice in her mind,immediately feeling more comfortable than before. She ignored the advice to stay down as she ran to Dante's door and pulled it open,burying her face in Violet's hair as she hugged her tightly.

"My sun and stars..."

The pain and tiredness of the chest wound and nearly being controlled caught to her,and Diana's arms lost their force as she fainted in Violet's arms.

-----

Elise had grown to be fond of Faolin,which is why she already disliked whoever hurt him and made him so sad. Something told her that it wasn't like her own case. It was different,more complicated. She worried about him as he closed his eyes then smiled as he opened them again.

"
I'd say that we should be getting drunk,but you're still sick so no alcohol. I will make us some pineapple juice,no probs."

She quickly walked to the kitchen and made some pineapple juice,putting some sugar in Faolin's and none on her own. She walked back to him and placed the cup in front of him.

"
Okay then. You can tell me the entire story,I don't mind. It's okay if Alec comes back...we're not doing anything forbidden...for now."

Her blue eyes shone with playfulness.

@Lighthouse8477

Shaws wolf is fully rage mode so shaw convinced it to go terrorize the forest a mile or two away.

He will be back in a few hours.

Inka-Grace had finally calmed down completely with Felicity. It was only then that Felicity realised she had chosen the child to help her be unsociable, and so she didn't get anxious or embarrass herself; she also noticed that she had been left alone within the alphas cabin.

With a sigh, she began muttering to the small baby, before her muttering soon turned into soft, quiet singing. The singing seemed to soothe Inka-Grace to sleep completely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back