• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ) Life of a Werewolf

Who do you think should be Alpha?

• Luna

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gabriel

• Pia

• Jasmine

• Marco

• Daisy

• Sam

• Starsky

• Logan

• Emilan

• Total voters
Felicity had soon enough made her way towards the cabins, her small wolf form crouched low behind various bushes. She could see two lions, and a giant wo- Shaw! Her eyes widened in bewilderment. Shaw couldn't fight, he was already injured! Felicity squealed in detest, shaking her head as she watched him attack the small woman on the floor, and when she began to use magic, felicity scurried elsewhere. Allowing her paws to drive her away from the fighting and towards the river, she sighed, wondering how she could help.

Her nose twitching, she followed a few scents of other wolves, finding herself at Luna's cabin. Gently knocking on the door, she allowed herself in, looking down at Diana and Valissa. Inka seemed to be upset in their arms, and she wanted to help. When Inka spotted Felicity and held out her pudgy arms towards her, Felicity smiled, walking over and crouching down. Soon enough her smile faded at the realisation of the situation around them, and she took a huge gulp, trying to leap over her anxiety. "What's happening?" She asked, her eyes darting around.

((Inka's future boyf? XDDDDD @MadameRedWolf))

@KaalysBR

@MadameRedWolf

@akumashioni

Valissa looked at Felicity, her own eyes worried, "a lion, I think it's Cauas father is here.. And a witch. They're trying to kill her and the other lion... Shaw is on the witch now, as well as Luna." @xxbetaspiritxx

"Quincy with all due respect brother, if i see an opening im taking it" nuuch says watching the fight. Seeing what these two are capable of he was going to make sure he'd at least try and do what he could to stop them from getting anywhere. "Im not afraid to risk my life for this pack. I think the last battle i was in proved that" he says gesturing towards the snake bite where his fur never quite grew back in properly. @MadameRedWolf

Skip crouches down with one fist on the ground as well, ready to pounce in at any moment. Then he hears the the conversation between the two males and decided he has better intentions now.

Nuuch growled heavy in frustration at quincy. He hated how he brought her in to this and went into pouncing stance and showing his teeth almost as if he were about to lash out on quincy. Instead he slashed a tree next to him slinging bark everywhere and leaving deep claw marks in it. That helped him calm down a bit, so he just grunted at quincy and turned tail to slowly head back to check on valissa. @MadameRedWolf

Skip looked over in confusion. Didnt have a clue what to make of the conversation he just heard. He wondered if valissa was that other white wolf hed seen, the really fluffy one. Then he looked around and tried to find his pal canagan hoping he didn't somehow get caught up in the mix without his knowing @Yewitz

Valissa was sitting inside with Felicity and Diana and Inka. She handed the baby to Felicity when she reached for her, and stood up, her amber eyes glowing nervously.

@Nuuchi

Felicity shook her head in disbelief, holding a hand gently to her temple. "That man is going to get severely hurt one day." She sighed, referring to Shaw. "What can I do to help?" The small woman asked, gently caressing Inka's small cheek. Her worried eyes focused on the child and she looked back up at Valissa. "I don't believe I've met you before, I'm Shaw's mate, Felicity." She added a warm smile, before nodding a little. "Nice to meet you."

When Valissa passed Inka to her, she smiled and happily rocked the baby, spinning around and humming a soft tune in an attempt to soothe the child. However, Inka still seemed to be weeping over her mother and father, so Felicity couldn't do much.

"Faher! Ma!" She called out, shaking her plump, pink fists about and around her. "Inka-Grace, shh." Felicity scolded softly, poking the child on the nose. Out of shock, Inka just looked at Felicity with a deep frown, causing Felicity to chuckle. Inka's mood immediately changed, and she began to giggle too. "I suppose that's a little better than all the crying, eh?" Felicity smiled, still rocking Inka as she stood up.

Looking after the troublesome child took her mind off of worrying about the pack, especially Shaw.

@MadameRedWolf

@KaalysBR

Luna continued to advance on the witch.

Get the head

Save the pack

Kill the cat

Save your mate

Kill the witch

Save your child

Luna's thoughts screamed and she closed in

Nuuchs journey back to the cabins was all but sweet. He was very bitter towards Quincy for doing that to him and just felt like exploding. Nuuch felt his primal instincts boil inside him with supreme rage. against his better judgement he knew he was right,but that doesn't mean he liked it. He shifted back to human right as he enters camp and was too angry to even remember the fact that he was walking around naked. He knocks on lunas cabin slowly the he just turns around and sits down on the porch in his sour mood. @MadameRedWolf

Elise blushed lightly when she noticed that Faolin had heard her curse. She quickly rose from the table and grabbed the rest of the plates,putting them in the sink and starting to wash them,hoping to change the subject.
"Don't get up for now,you're still weak,remember?"

She kept her eyes down in the plates,but sighed and leaned onto the sink. Faolin was a good man,and the guilt that was pressing against her chest was starting to choke her. She had to talk to someone. Even if Faolin condemned her,it was something she had to get out of her system.

"My alpha...He nearly died because of me. His old pack is after him,and they captured me to use as a bait. When he came to save me,they attacked him. He stopped them,he is an incredible warrior. But his heart...His heart stopped for a while,Faolin. He died. Dante could bring him back,but I don't know if he will ever forgive me for being captured and being stupid..."

She sat back at the table,tears glowing in her eyes. She pushed them away,not wanting to break down in front of anyone. She hated to show weakness,but her sadness was building up since she wouldn't allow it to get out. She expected judgement from Faolin,to have him censure her for putting her Alpha in danger.
Looking at her Faolin looked at her as she walked to the sink and began to wash the dishes she looked sad. Then she asked him a question. Actually it was more of a statement. He sat down as he sighed and stated, "Yes I remember Elise no need to remind me." He chuckled softly. Then she began to talk about her Alpha. He listened intently. When she finished he stood up forcing himself as he walked to her and placed a hand on her shoulder gently as he whispered, "It's okay Elise. It wasn't your fault I am sure your Alpha will forgive you." He looked at her as he stated, "I am sure you did everything you could to warn him but like all good Alpha's he went to save you. It was his job to protect you." He sighed as he stated, "I wish I could help you understand it wasn't your fault. Sometimes things are your fault being captured is not one of them. I have caused things so trust me this time it wasn't your fault." He smiled at her gently then held onto her as he stated, "Okay I need help getting back to a chair." He grinned and chuckled.
@KaalysBR

She looked at Felicity, "help me care for Inka, she obviously likes you more than me." Valissa then stepped outside and sat next to Nuuch, "my love... I have something I have to tell you.." She said leaving on his arm. @Nuuchi

Last edited by a moderator:
"This is bull. I should be there. I should be helping. I can fight too. Just because I'm not 70 ft tall or built like a brick house doesn't mean I'm useless. I could do just as well as any of them" nuuch was mumbling to himself barely audible when valissa walked up. "Hmm? Oh, hey sweetheart. Forgive my rudeness, you said something?" He says still a bit distraught @MadameRedWolf

MadameRedWolf said:
"Nuuch!" Quincy barked, "back up, if you jump in there with Shaw you'll only get hurt!" He said to his brother in law, his fur was all on end, and he was shaking with worry... He himself wanted to jump in, but he knew as of right now he'd be no help. He wouldn't be able to help Caua and Isis with the massive lion, and Shaw and Luna had the witch covered. He turned his eye to Mickey, he didn't really know what to do...
@Nuuchi @akumashioni

Valissa smiled, she looked scared, but happy... "Can you tell how many yet? Or weather there's just one?" She held Inka and looked down at her happily, " your going to have a Young friend soon little Inka. " she then turned her attention back to Diana, "how long is a werewolf in gestation?"

@xxbetaspiritxx @KaalysBR
Micky was transfixed, watching the battle with total intrigue. "Fuckin hell, choice, they're going bloody mental!" @MadameRedWolf

Shaw is like, mid blind leap at her face still.

"I-i need you here... I'm-I'm pregnant." She said quietly at the end. Valissa almost seemed scared to meet his eyes at first. @Nuuchi

Quincy looked at Mickey, "we are here in case the first defense falls... I don't think we are strong enough to kill the lion, but maybe the witch since Diana put that symbol on us." @akumashioni

MadameRedWolf said:
"I-i need you here... I'm-I'm pregnant." She said quietly at the end. Valissa almost seemed scared to meet his eyes at first. @Nuuchi
Quincy looked at Mickey, "we are here in case the first defense falls... I don't think we are strong enough to kill the lion, but maybe the witch since Diana put that symbol on us." @akumashioni
"Looks like that big fucker is gonna tear her to pieces anyways." He was actually a little frightened, kneeling down and putting his hand on Quincy's back, stroking his soft fur.

"This is wild, choice.. We're actually being attacked!" @MadameRedWolf

Nuuch had a feeling like someone had just squeezed his belly as soon as he found out valissa was pregnant. He couldnt believe it many emotions flew through his soul. He looks over at valissa, forgetting about the fight even "youre...pregnant?" He asks reaching for her hand and just making sure he heard her correctly @MadameRedWolf

Canagan was trailing behind Skip, a hand on the other's back, as if trying not to get lost, if that was even possible. He was confused, and even slightly frightened. "So, Skip... What's happening, exactly...?" He asked, his voice small and quiet.

@Nuuchi

-

WHERE CAN ADAM COME IN AAAA

"Ah there you are, guess i was too focused. Well it looks like shaw is getting ready to pounce on the witches face and isis brother is over there taking down the other guy." Skip informs canagan "looks like they have it covered, but stay on guard" @Yewitz

Quincy leaned into Micky's touch, "it's not the first time, is only the second time since I've been here, but Valissa helped the old alpha male and Nuuch fight off a giant Python." @akumashioni

Valissa nodded, holding his hand @Nuuchi

MadameRedWolf said:
Quincy leaned into Micky's touch, "it's not the first time, is only the second time since I've been here, but Valissa helped the old alpha male and Nuuch fight off a giant Python." @akumashioni
Valissa nodded, holding his hand @Nuuchi
His eyes widened, "that's impressive.." He could only imagine how powerful the old alpha must have been. "Choice? you think they'll be the only ones? What if more come.." He wasn't a good fighter, he just had good instincts and a toughness that was nearly unrivaled. @MadameRedWolf

As soon as valissa confirmed it again nuuch pulled her over and met her half way with a giant hug, then puts his forehead against hers "are you ok? Why do you seem so scared sweetheart? This is wonderful news!" He says then imediately giving her a kiss and hugging her again. Although he sounded excited there were mixed emotions flowing through. Mostly scared but he refused to let that consume him anymore. Nuuch is about to be a father, its a good feeling. @MadameRedWolf

He nodded, and watched, still behind Skip. After a moment, he asked, "Should I go back?" Canagan tilted his head, "Because I'd be useless here... I'm sure if anything happens, you and whoever else is going to help would probably be fine, soo..." He shrugged. "I can leave."

@Nuuchi

-

Adamik wandered into the camp once more, still in his caracal form, and stared at the cabins. His ears twitched and he drew near, curiosity taking over.

(I noticed that we only have one warrior with us...MWAHAHAHAH)

Diana had been on the ground,drawing signs of protection in her arm. It was mostly out of precaution,as she didn't really think that she would have to fight.

Not until a nauseating sense of darkness took over her,and Diana knew exactly what would happen.

She pushed herself to her feet,jumping in front of Valissa and Nuuch and opening her arms. The windows suddenly broke and an attack hit her from behind,causing cuts all over her back. If she hadn't been protected,she would be dead. Her protections had avoided the two wolves and the baby to be hurt.

She took a deep breath,then turned to the window. Her voice was leveled as she faced the rising darkness. It was weaker than the one outside,but still...

"I guess we didn't have a single witch outside,after all. Nuuchi,I could use your help. But if you leave with your mate,I will understand."

@Nuuchi @MadameRedWolf

Lighthouse8477 said:
Looking at her Faolin looked at her as she walked to the sink and began to wash the dishes she looked sad. Then she asked him a question. Actually it was more of a statement. He sat down as he sighed and stated, "Yes I remember Elise no need to remind me." He chuckled softly. Then she began to talk about her Alpha. He listened intently. When she finished he stood up forcing himself as he walked to her and placed a hand on her shoulder gently as he whispered, "It's okay Elise. It wasn't your fault I am sure your Alpha will forgive you." He looked at her as he stated, "I am sure you did everything you could to warn him but like all good Alpha's he went to save you. It was his job to protect you." He sighed as he stated, "I wish I could help you understand it wasn't your fault. Sometimes things are your fault being captured is not one of them. I have caused things so trust me this time it wasn't your fault." He smiled at her gently then held onto her as he stated, "Okay I need help getting back to a chair." He grinned and chuckled.
@KaalysBR
Elise blinked with surprise at Faolin's words. She had expected judgement,not comfort. She smiled brightly to Faolin,her eyes shining softly.

"I hadn't actually looked at things like that. Maybe you're right,although Geralt can have a bit of a thick head sometimes. But he is my Alpha,and my brother. Maybe the laces between us won't broke so easily. "

She spoke like she was trying to convince herself,but she did feel very grateful to Faolin. She nodded immediately once he asked for her help,getting up from her chair and holding onto him gently. She noticed their faces were suddenly very close and blushed,hiding her face a bit under her hair as she helped him to sit down again.

"Faolin...I know that you're sad right now. How about a secret for a secret? I told you my story. Will you tell me about yours? Do you need me to punch someone for making you sad?"

She sounded concerned,but also completely serious about the punching.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back