• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ) Life of a Werewolf

Who do you think should be Alpha?

• Luna

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gabriel

• Pia

• Jasmine

• Marco

• Daisy

• Sam

• Starsky

• Logan

• Emilan

• Total voters
Skip comes rushing back and starts stretching imediately. "Im ready when you are luna. Just tell me when to leap, and you got it" skip says eager to prove himself

Nuuch is ready fight, hes ready to redeem himself frlm what happened last time. He nuzzles valissa only for a moment "i love you sweetheart" he says before darting over next to everyone @nearly,fucking everyone it looks like xD

KaalysBR said:
Diana opened her eyes slowly,looking around with some confusion. The distress outside the camp had been what had turned her mind on. She hadn't even realized that she had drifted off until now. She had her body pressed against Violet's fur,and she pulled herself to her feet. She didn't want disturb Violet,so she walked outside quietly,holding her arms to protect herself from a cold breeze.
She walked until the place where she found the warriors,looking at each of them who towered over her. She glanced at Luna with a stern expression.

"You fight a witch like you would fight a man. They may have magic,but they also have flesh and a soul that can die. Like any being."

Diana sounded older than she was,and was fully expecting to stay the entire night awake until the matter was solved. She wanted to be close by to help with the wounded.

@Jasil @akumashioni @Nuuchi @MadameRedWolf
Luna felt relief at Diana's arrival,

"Valissa would like you inside with her and the child, I approve her request."

Luna placed an affectionate hand on Diana's shoulder before motioning for her to head inside.

KaalysBR said:
Diana opened her eyes slowly,looking around with some confusion. The distress outside the camp had been what had turned her mind on. She hadn't even realized that she had drifted off until now. She had her body pressed against Violet's fur,and she pulled herself to her feet. She didn't want disturb Violet,so she walked outside quietly,holding her arms to protect herself from a cold breeze.
She walked until the place where she found the warriors,looking at each of them who towered over her. She glanced at Luna with a stern expression.

"You fight a witch like you would fight a man. They may have magic,but they also have flesh and a soul that can die. Like any being."

Diana sounded older than she was,and was fully expecting to stay the entire night awake until the matter was solved. She wanted to be close by to help with the wounded.

@Jasil @akumashioni @Nuuchi @MadameRedWolf
"Obviously.." He replied sarcastically. "That's not my concern, I meant how do I get close?"

@KaalysBR

Diana replied to Luna's touch with a gentle smile,showing her affection to her Alpha. She didn't reply to Shaw's comment as she walked over to him,carrying a red tint in her hands. She drew symbols in his forehead,then proceeded to do so in the other warriors as well,and finished with Luna.

"By no means let these marks disappear. And please don't ask how I know them either. They will protect you against dark magic,so you will be able to attack the witch physically."

She took a step back and walked to Valissa's side.

@Nuuchi @akumashioni @Jasil @MadameRedWolf

Luna put her arm across Shaws chest.

"Your eagerness could be your demise. We will wait till the time is right to fight that witch."

She gave pointed looks to all the wolves.

"Look around you, do you think you may see any sign of her."

Nuuch shook his head, though being nearly blind in one eye he couldve easily missed the witch at a distance.

Skip looked around, then realising that its useless for him sense he has not met everyone yet he doesnt want to look a fool by pointing out a friendly @Jasil

Diana smiled at Shaw's comment. She wouldn't reveal the secrets of her clan,but she was glad they were useful.

"I'm just a healer,Shaw. You will be the one fighting for us today."

She approached Luna,then whispered in her ear softly.

"Cut her head,Luna. Whatever you do,cut it. The power of a witch comes from her brain,and if you don't remove it she will come back."

Last edited by a moderator:
Quincy smiled at his friend, " see? Diana has it covered"

@akumashioni

Valissa lucked Nuuchs muzzle and went inside where she found a long shirt that she thought might be Luna's and she shifted and then put on the shirt. Then she went the baby's room and sat down next to the crib.

@Nuuchi @KaalysBR

Diana followed Valissa inside,knowing she wouldn't be much of a help in the actual battle besides for providing information on how to kill the witch. She was learning how to fight,but the others were actually warriors already. She would only step in case it was extremely necessary.

She sat by Valissa's side,looking down at the baby with a gentle smile.

@MadameRedWolf

Shaw tensed up at Luna's touch, looking at her confused. "We wait? Till she's ready?!"

He shook his head again in disbelief.

He leaned in close to Luna, whispering so that only she could hear.

"Have you ever led a tactical assault?"

He straightened back up and crossed his arms.

"I will follow your orders boss, but the blood will be on your hands.." He felt like her inexperience wasn't very apparent to everyone else, but his life was combat.

@Jasil

akumashioni said:
Shaw tensed up at Luna's touch, looking at her confused. "We wait? Till she's ready?!"
He shook his head again in disbelief.

He leaned in close to Luna, whispering so that only she could hear.

"Have you ever led a tactical assault?"

He straightened back up and crossed his arms.

"I will follow your orders boss, but the blood will be on your hands.." He felt like her inexperience wasn't very apparent to everyone else, but his life was combat.

@Jasil
Luna snarled.

"My father trained me since I was ten on battle and strategy. My mate requested that we wait till the time is right, and I trust him. And please Shaw, tell me, how do you plan on fighting an enemy you cannot see? Smell? Hear? You are no good against her magic, that is why we use STRATEGY to draw her out. I will not let anyone die today and there will be no blood on anyone's hands."

She stepped closer to the large man, despite her size, the furious woman could be considered intimidating.

KaalysBR said:
Geralt swallowed his pride at Dante's words,knowing that he was right. After that last attack...he couldn't deny that he would need help. Help from Dante,help from Luna. Just help in general.
"I know. You're right. But let's...wait. He won't strike against me again for a while,not after I took five of his best warriors by myself. And there is something else." He touched his head lightly. "I feel like something broke inside of me. It's almost like I died and came back. But it severed the connection to my father. I can't feel him anymore and he can't feel me. He probably think is that I'm dead. So we have some time to come up with a plan."

He didn't want to admit that he was also slightly afraid of meeting his father. Nearly dying had reminded him of what he could lose. He didn't want to repeat the experience.

"I trust you with my life,Dante. You know that."

@loyalwolf
"The link that hold a pack and mates together is til death. Technically you did die on the medical table. That would in theory break the link between you and your pack." Dante brought over some water and lightly let him sip it. "I promise you, I'll do everything beyond my power to get you above normal strength." Date was stern and made sure that Geralt knew he was being honest. He then figure they should relax a little. He turn down the lights. He then brought over a chair. He sat down there in the dark and just held on to his hands. Every so often he would kiss Geralt. That was until he heard shaw knocked and wonder what he wanted? @KaalysBR @akumashioni

Jasil said:
Luna snarled.
"My father trained me since I was ten on battle and strategy. My mate requested that we wait till the time is right, and I trust him. And please Shaw, tell me, how do you plan on fighting an enemy you cannot see? Smell? Hear? You are no good against her magic, that is why we use STRATEGY to draw her out. I will not let anyone die today and there will be no blood on anyone's hands."

She stepped closer to the large man, despite her size, the furious woman could be considered intimidating.
Shaw didn't flinch, "Luna, all do respect. Honestly." "Your father taught you to be complacent..." He leaned in close as he said the last words. "We draw her out.. We don't need to smell or hear her."

He was standing his ground, arms crossed, he couldn't see it from Luna's point of view.

"As I said before.. I'll follow your orders."

He felt slightly bad for upsetting her, but he still felt as though she was making an inexperienced decision. The closer she got to camp, the more danger they were in.

@Jasil

Geralt held Dante's hands in the dark,reacting to every kiss warmly. He was starting to go back to his old self,already thinking of the next sexual joke to crack at his healer. But something soft came out instead.

"When I was...there...I thought about giving up for a second. But then I heard you in my mind...and I knew that I couldn't give up. What I feel for you brought me back to life."

He didn't even notice the knock at the door,focused as he was in the face of the man in front of him.

@loyalwolf

Luna huffed.

"I will not quarrel with you Shaw, we have more pressing matters to deal with."

She turned away from him and scanned the trees once more.

Her mind turned to what might happen if Caua lost.

The pack will fight.

But what if we lose too?

Then you, Isis and Inka are doomed.

I will never let that monster touch my daughter

The thoughts screamed at Luna and she shut her eyes momentarily trying to block them out

Shaw thought about her statement. Was that what she saw this as? Quarrel? He shook his head, dissapointed.

Straightening back up, he prepared himself to execute the plan.

Diana's head rose immediately at Valissa's words,and she looked at the woman with surprise.

"Oh."

She immediately turned into her professional healer persona,walking to Vallisa and touching her stomach gently.

"How long has it been since your period came? Are you feeling any type of nausea or morning sickness?"

@MadameRedWolf

"No, nothing like that I just.. Felt something... Like.. There was something in side of my belly..." She frowned, "I think.. My heat just ended today." She explained seining confused, "it just... Feels different." She explained. @KaalysBR

"Wolves have very acute senses,so if you're feeling something..."

Diana kept her hands in Valissa's belly,but instead of examining her physically,she did it emphatically. Closing her eyes,she reached out to her pack mate.

And she felt two lives pulsating inside of Valissa's body.

A smile shined in Diana's face as she rose her eyes to the female and held her hands tightly.

"Congratulations,Valissa. You will be a mom soon."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back